April 20, 2024, 02:59:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES EDWARD HOGAN~AMERICAN EMBASSY VICE-CONSUL IN CURACAO 9/24/09  (Read 222426 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2009, 09:02:47 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/us-vice-consul%E2%80%99s-disappearance-still-mystery

US vice consul’s disappearance still a mystery

Published on5 October 2009 - 10:19am

Filed under: Curaçao James Hogan missing Natalee Holloway Vice Consul

As the search for the missing United States vice consul James Hogan on the island of Curaçao goes on, his disappearance remains a mystery.

The many tips being received from the public via special telephone numbers are all being followed up, police spokesman Reginald Huggins told Radio Netherlands Worldwide.

Mr Hogan disappeared on the island in the Netherlands Antilles more than a week and a half ago after he went out for an evening walk. All that has been found of him are his mobile phone and a pair of jeans bearing traces of blood. Large teams have been scouring Spanish Water, an enclosed bay east of Willemstad, aided by coastguard helicopters and the US navy. According to the local police spokesman, Hogan’s body could have been washed into the bay by the strong current. His jeans and mobile were found on the seaward side of the peninsula, which is also being searched.

According to Mr Huggins, the investigation is still being led by the public prosecutor’s office in collaboration with the local police, and not by the FBI, as a report in the Dutch press suggested. However, the Netherlands and the US are providing technical expertise. The police spokesman did not exclude the possibility that FBI agents might be on the island, but said they are not part of the investigation team. The investigation is remaining open to any possible scenarios concerning Mr Hogan’s disappearance.

Although the US media have reported the case, so far they appear to be following it at a distance. Comparisons are inevitably being drawn to the dissappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway, who went missing on the Antillean island of Aruba in 2005.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2009, 10:08:40 PM »

Oct. 5

QUESTION: Do you have any update on your search for your missing vice consul in Curacao?

MR. KELLY: No, I regret to say we don’t. And I’d like to be able to tell you that we have some good news, but I don’t. I think the only update I have for you is that the local authorities set up an anonymous tip line, as you may have seen, and that has produced, I think, several eyewitnesses who saw him that night, and the local police are following up on those leads. But unfortunately, I don’t have any other news besides that.

QUESTION: And you believe that his disappearance is related to criminal elements?

MR. KELLY: Well, I don’t know. I mean, obviously, finding his blood on clothes is not an encouraging development.

QUESTION: Thank you.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2009/oct/130291.htm

I hope the "eye witnesses" aren't there to bad mouth him...or have the same last name as the perp.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »

Oct. 5

QUESTION: Do you have any update on your search for your missing vice consul in Curacao?

MR. KELLY: No, I regret to say we don’t. And I’d like to be able to tell you that we have some good news, but I don’t. I think the only update I have for you is that the local authorities set up an anonymous tip line, as you may have seen, and that has produced, I think, several eyewitnesses who saw him that night, and the local police are following up on those leads. But unfortunately, I don’t have any other news besides that.

QUESTION: And you believe that his disappearance is related to criminal elements?

MR. KELLY: Well, I don’t know. I mean, obviously, finding his blood on clothes is not an encouraging development.

I hope the "eye witnesses" aren't there to bad mouth him...or have the same last name as the perp.   

I agree Buckeye.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

Oct. 5

Or ARE the perp/s!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/us-vice-consul%E2%80%99s-disappearance-still-mystery

As the search for the missing United States vice consul James Hogan on the island of Curaçao goes on, his disappearance remains a mystery.

The many tips being received from the public via special telephone numbers are all being followed up, police spokesman Reginald Huggins told Radio Netherlands Worldwide.

Mr Hogan disappeared on the island in the Netherlands Antilles more than a week and a half ago after he went out for an evening walk. All that has been found of him are his mobile phone and a pair of jeans bearing traces of blood. Large teams have been scouring Spanish Water, an enclosed bay east of Willemstad, aided by coastguard helicopters and the US navy. According to the local police spokesman, Hogan’s body could have been washed into the bay by the strong current. His jeans and mobile were found on the seaward side of the peninsula, which is also being searched.

According to Mr Huggins, the investigation is still being led by the public prosecutor’s office in collaboration with the local police, and not by the FBI, as a report in the Dutch press suggested. However, the Netherlands and the US are providing technical expertise. The police spokesman did not exclude the possibility that FBI agents might be on the island, but said they are not part of the investigation team. The investigation is remaining open to any possible scenarios concerning Mr Hogan’s disappearance.

Although the US media have reported the case, so far they appear to be following it at a distance. Comparisons are inevitably being drawn to the dissappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway, who went missing on the Antillean island of Aruba in 2005.

Picture from this article:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2009, 11:21:05 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/missing-diplomat%E2%80%99s-mobile-found-cura%C3%A7ao

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1y5UDbnKj4

Another video has been posted.  I didn't understand much at all...CNN...LaPrensa International...Puerto Rico..

I'm trying to get a translation, if I do I'll post an update.

Most of this is archive video that we've seen..a couple shots we hadn't.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h1y5UDbnKj4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/h1y5UDbnKj4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2009, 01:18:40 AM »

http://news.laprensacur.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5136:korant-ulandes-ku-artikulo-riba-e-kaso-investigashon-di-korupshon-ta-relata-ku-morto-james-hogan&catid=34:politika&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

newspaper dutch with artíkulo on the kaso: investigation of korupshon is relatá with dead james hogan?

written by administrator monday, 05 october 2009 22:52

willemstad - for intensivo with the búskeda of the vise kònsùl american james hogan was, till with now not owing to find the fellow here. entretantu owing to enter the of two week with hogan is pèrdí. according one artíkulo with owing to leave in end of week in the newspaper dutch de telegraaf, after of his disappearance owing to comense spekulá at once with his disappearance can have something want bear with the organisashon criminal with owing to discover for that owing to as redada at great eskala much at boneiru, curaçao, ulanda and in with reportadamente will had labamentu of miónes of dollar.

is deal of the affair waystreet owing to listra home of vários figure prominente, among that ramonsito booi and eks diputado burney elhage. also owing to listra at dark-room of business.

sumanan big was drive atraves of usa. the affair is in pleno investigation still.

hustisia and police is as bill seriamente with the diplomat american here, james hogan owing to being murder.

as we owing to acquaint for of week ago, fiskal mr. lumila vicento with is enkargá with the affair here, owing to anunsiá with owing to find one trouser at baya beach and with owing to base of information of family was suspect with can is pañanan with hogan had dress ayá with his disappearance.

together with the pañanan owing to find mancha of blood, much partially on the pañanan self as at the sitio waystreet owing to find the pañanan.

owing to send the pañanan for investigation ulanda, for her institute nederlands forensisch instituut (nfi) for more investigation.

nfi entretantu owing to send acquaint outoridatnan local, with provided that bèrdat is deal of pañanan of hogan and with one investigation of dna owing to demostrá with is blood of hogan.

investigadónan with owing to dive in the area of caracasbaai and baya beach owing to find also the telephone selular of hogan in sea.

more with 150 fellow, accompany with kachó and aparatonan sonar owing to produce one búskeda much intensive friday last.

as is known, entretantu owing to arrive equipment sofistiká for of usa for help in the búskeda here, among another one apparatus style robòt with is look for below ; superfisie of sea.

owing to make usage also of helikòpter american. the investigation is dirigí now for 5 agent of fbi.

the funshonarionan here owing to come for of usa for dirigí the investigation “pa avoid with is kometé the same aberration with owing to kometé with the affair of natalie holloway at aruba” (esei is one sita for of the artíkulo in the korant).

according minister of hustisia of antilles, the investigation have all prioridat.

the affair of disappearance here entretantu is news at usa. the kanalnan big of television is relatando the affair.

one portabos of gobièrnu american owing to tell, with gobièrnu american is “sumamente preokupá” for her affair here. james hogan, according they owing to tell, was as kònsùl also responsible for aruba time of disappearance of natalee holloway. holloway, one damita of 19 year owing to disparsé 4 year ago after of owing to happen holiday at aruba and till today not owing to find know his paradero.

as la prensa owing to come is acquaint all the dianan here, the affair is kedando one enigma absolute.

already had komentarionan finish with god let the affair not become one affair wing natalee holloway, because this can okashoná enough damage at imagination of curaçao. police is as bill with all possibility, so police owing to suprayá, among that asesinato, sekuestro or one atrako with owing to leave for of hand. also is searching possible motibunan for his disappearance.

james hogan owing to bandoná his home thursday night with purpose of go djòg in area of caracasbaai. the not owing to come back and his spouse owing to acquaint police of this in kurso of friday morning.

the is one fellow of postura high (1 metre 84) and have 49 year of age. the will owing to bandoná home, after of one discussion enough burdensome with his spouse. hour past owing to leave home, the had one trouser jeans blue dress with one suèter blue dark.

investigation owing to demostrá, according fuentenan polisial, with hogan korto time ayá with his disappearance, owing to retirá his secretary. the secretary here reportadamente will was mantené contact estrecho with low world.

hogan is park at antilles for of 2008.

the part of the area of caracasbaai with was será for public, for not difikultá the investigation, entretantu is open again.

police owing to find various tep balioso, but is follow count on information with komunidat will can give on the affair here.

bosero polisial reginald huggins owing to elogiá the comparison with police owing to find till with now of komunidat, but owing to tell at once, with the is follow count on the comparison here.

can give any information at the cord known with is work 24 hour for day, esta 911 and also can give at the cord anonymous 108. besides can make usage of the cord 866- 6124.

Same Article Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

artikulo with Dutch newspaper on the kaso: investigation of korupshon is dead story with James Hogan?

Written by Administrator Monday, 05 October 2009 22:52

willemstad - for intensive with the búskeda of the vise Konsul american james hogan was, till now with not Owing to find the fellow here. Owing to enter the entretantu of two week with hogan is lost. Owing according to one artikulo with leave in end of week in the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, after of his disappearance Owing to comense SPEKULA at once with his disappearance can have something with the bear want with criminal organisashon Owing to discover for that Owing to as raid at great eskala much at Bonaire, Curacao, Ulander and will had reported in with labamentu of lorries of dollar.

Deal of the affair is waystreet Owing to Lystra home of several figures prominently among that ramonsito Booi and deputy Burney Elhage eks. Owing also to Lystra at dark-room of business.

THROUGH drive was big sumana of use. The affair is still in full investigation.

hustisia Bill and police is as seriously with the American diplomat here, James Hogan Owing to being murder.

Acquainted as we Owing to for of weeks ago, fiskal mr. Lumila Vicento with is Enkarga with the affair here, Owing to anunsiá with one trouser Owing to find at berry beach and with Owing to base of information of family was suspect with can is panana aya dress with hogan had with his disappearance.

together with the pañanan owing to find mancha of blood, much partially on the pañanan self as at the sitio waystreet owing to find the pañanan.

Owing to send the panana for investigation Ulander, for her institute Forensisch nederlands instituut (nfi) for more investigation.

Owing to send entretantu nfi outoridatnan Acquainted local, with provided that is bèrdat deal of panana of hogan and with one Owing to investigation of DNA is shown with blood of hogan.

investigadónan with Owing to dive in the area of soft beach and caracasbaai Owing to find also the telephone selular of hogan in it.

more with 150 fellow, and accompany with kacho aparatonan Owing to produce one sound much intensive búskeda last friday.

as is known, entretantu Owing to arrive for sofistiká of equipment used for help in the búskeda here, another one apparatus among style robot with is look for below; superfisie of sea.

Owing also to make usage of helikopter american. The investigation is headed now for 5 agent of FBI.

Owing to the funshonarionan here come for of using for headed the investigation "is komete pa avoid with the same aberration with Owing to komete with the affair of at aruba natalie holloway (esei is located for one of the artikulo in the korant).

according minister of hustisia of antilles, the investigation have all prioridat.

The Affair of disappearance here is news at entretantu used. kanalnan big the television is telling of the affair.

one behaved himself of Equality Policies american Owing to tell, with Equality Policies american is "extremely preokupá" for her affair here.

James Hogan, according they Owing to tell, as was also responsible for aruba Konsul time of disappearance of Natalee Holloway. holloway, one lady of 19 year Owing to shoot 4 year ago after of Owing to happen holiday at aruba and till today Owing to find not know his whereabouts.

as the press is acquainted Owing to come all the targets here, the affair is kedando one absolute enigma.

komentarionan had already finish with god not let the affair become one wing Natalee Holloway affair, Because this can okashoná imagination of enough damage at Curaçao. police is as bill with all possibility, so police Owing to overlying, among that murder, or one Atrako with sekuestro Owing to leave for of hand. searching is also possible motibunan for his disappearance.

James Hogan Owing to bandon his home Thursday night with purpose of go Djogo in area of caracasbaai. Owing to the not come back and his spouse Acquainted Owing to police of this in kurso of friday morning.

Fellow of the position is one high (1 meter 84) and have 49 year of age. Owing to the will bandon home, after enough of one discussion with his spouse burdensome. Owing past hour to leave home, the had one trouser jeans blue dress with one dark blue sweater.

Owing to investigation showed, according fuentenan Polysialic, with Korto hogan aya time with his disappearance, his secretary Owing to retire. the secretary was here reported will remain in close contact with low world.

hogan is park at antilles for of 2008.

the part of the area of caracasbaai with was to be for public, for not difikultá the investigation, entretantu is open again.

Owing to find various police balioso toe, but is follow count on information with komunidat will can give on the affair here.

Polysialic Boser Owing to Reginald Huggins commended the comparison with police Owing to find till now of komunidat with, but Owing to tell at once, with the follow count on is the comparison here.

can give any information at the cord is known with 24 hour for day work, the 911 and also can give anonymous at the cord 108. besides can make usage of the cord 866 to 6124.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2009, 01:30:02 AM »

Seems to me that the article is saying he WAS the consul responsible for Aruba at the time of Natalee's disappearance?  I wonder if Beth Holloway recognizes him, if they crossed paths at any time? hmmmm

It also seems that some may think this is related to the recent multi-national investigation that resulted in arrests in Bonaire, Aruba, Holland, and an earlier arrest in the US iirc?  I have to wonder if that is because he was involved with the investigation, or his secretary may have had contact with some of the suspects (the mention of low life's).

Maybe it's just all speculation, I just don't know! 

But I sure would like to KNOW! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »

This is my search result for the LaPrensa articles if anyone else wants to try translating them.  I think the others are older so I understand if you think it's not worth the effort.

My brain is fried...if I keep it up I'll need wreck's avi.   

http://news.laprensacur.com/index.php?searchword=James+Hogan&ordering=&searchphrase=all&option=com_search

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2009, 11:23:19 AM »

Seems to me that the article is saying he WAS the consul responsible for Aruba at the time of Natalee's disappearance?  I wonder if Beth Holloway recognizes him, if they crossed paths at any time? hmmmm

It also seems that some may think this is related to the recent multi-national investigation that resulted in arrests in Bonaire, Aruba, Holland, and an earlier arrest in the US iirc?  I have to wonder if that is because he was involved with the investigation, or his secretary may have had contact with some of the suspects (the mention of low life's).

I thought I read in one of the earlier articles that his position is only a 2 year post?    That's why I was wondering if he replaced Akers at some point?  We know she was there in Sept 05, and was the Consul responsible for Aruba, but when did she leave?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

Why am I not surprised?  Not even a little bit.

Our media better hustle their rear ends down there and get ALL OVER this story!!!!!

It is Deja vu.  This is precisely what happened with Natalee - local press lying to the public about the investigation, so the local authorities could seem to be doing all they can, all the way to involving FBI in the investigation.

When really the agents are only there as an eyewash.

Curacao really learned NOTHING on what not to do after Natalee on Aruba, did they?

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2009, 11:29:31 AM »

Oct. 5

Buckeye - I almost hate to say it but....................what do you want to bet there are local "eye witnesses" that have started spouting the following stories:

He's a run away
He was having an affair
He was molesting his daughter
He's involved in the drug world
He's involved in organized crime

And of course, my all time favorite - It's just an insurance scam!

**Apologies for any offense this post caused, this is a short list of what we all heard from the Aruban locals about Natalee.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2009, 12:30:10 PM »

I thought I read in one of the earlier articles that his position is only a 2 year post?    That's why I was wondering if he replaced Akers at some point?  We know she was there in Sept 05, and was the Consul responsible for Aruba, but when did she leave?

Yes, I thought Jean Akers was assigned to Cambodia or somewhere in that area.....my memory tells me it was about 2 years ago....I just do not have the documentation handy, at the moment.  Would have to spend some time digging for that info and the source.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2009, 12:46:11 PM »

This article shows that as of Sept.'07, Akers was vice consul in Cambodia.  She was reassigned, obviously, some time before that.  I haven't found that, as yet.

Don't Be Taken in by Visa Scams

U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh
September 12, 2007

In response to increasing reports of dishonest agencies offering high school student programs and vocational internships for hefty fees, Consular Chief Anne Simon and the Chief of the Embassy's Nonimmigrant Visa Unit, Jean Akers, recently took to the radio and TV airwaves to warn Cambodian citizens about these scams. The consular officials urged the public to carefully evaluate company claims, and they emphasized that the Embassy does not guarantee visas to anyone. They also urged people to contact the Embassy if they have been the victim of a visa scam or fraud.

Jean Akers taped interviews in Khmer for TVK's "Good Morning Cambodia" and CTN's "Sunday Talk Show," in which she educated viewers about the nonimmigrant and immigrant visa application processes, including the Diversity Visa lottery.  Ms. Akers emphasized that all applicants should beware of people and organizations who claim they can help procure a U.S. visa in exchange for a high fee.  She stressed that only a U.S. consular officer at the Embassy can adjudicate a visa application and the Embassy does NOT guarantee nonimmigrant visas for any study or exchange program.  Cambodians wishing to participate in such a program should carefully research the sponsoring U.S. organization to ensure it is legitimate.  All fees charged should be reasonable, fair, transparent and refundable.

Consular Chief Anne Simon participated in the Women's Media Center's live call-in radio show on FM 102 as well as Voice of Democracy's news hour on FM 105.  During the live show, most of the questions focused on the Diversity Visa Lottery (DV), and Ms. Simon warned listeners that dishonest agencies in Phnom Penh have been extorting money from winners of the DV lottery.  These companies have assisted Cambodians to apply for the DV program and later charged the winners outrageous fees.  Winners DO NOT have to pay money to receive their case number.  The Embassy can assist DV lottery winners to obtain their number without paying a fee.  Winners were are also warned not to enter into fake marriages or use fake documents; if they do, they will be disqualified and be permanently ineligible for a visa to the United States.

Please contact the U.S. Embassy at visasphp@state.gov if you are being extorted by a local broker or to report visa scams, fraud, malfeasance, and other illegal activity involving nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/visa_scams.html

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2009, 01:37:54 PM »

Oct. 5

Buckeye - I almost hate to say it but....................what do you want to bet there are local "eye witnesses" that have started spouting the following stories:

He's a run away
He was having an affair
He was molesting his daughter
He's involved in the drug world
He's involved in organized crime

And of course, my all time favorite - It's just an insurance scam!

**Apologies for any offense this post caused, this is a short list of what we all heard from the Aruban locals about Natalee.

Aruba all over again..
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!  So if Hogan replaced Akers, the timing would work.........and would also make sense for that article that looks to be saying he holds the consular position for Aruba.

So since she was at Joran's Welcome Home from JAIL party in early Sept 05, she made the transition to Cambodia pretty quickly.

This article shows that as of Sept.'07, Akers was vice consul in Cambodia.  She was reassigned, obviously, some time before that.  I haven't found that, as yet.

Don't Be Taken in by Visa Scams

U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh
September 12, 2007

In response to increasing reports of dishonest agencies offering high school student programs and vocational internships for hefty fees, Consular Chief Anne Simon and the Chief of the Embassy's Nonimmigrant Visa Unit, Jean Akers, recently took to the radio and TV airwaves to warn Cambodian citizens about these scams. The consular officials urged the public to carefully evaluate company claims, and they emphasized that the Embassy does not guarantee visas to anyone. They also urged people to contact the Embassy if they have been the victim of a visa scam or fraud.

Jean Akers taped interviews in Khmer for TVK's "Good Morning Cambodia" and CTN's "Sunday Talk Show," in which she educated viewers about the nonimmigrant and immigrant visa application processes, including the Diversity Visa lottery.  Ms. Akers emphasized that all applicants should beware of people and organizations who claim they can help procure a U.S. visa in exchange for a high fee.  She stressed that only a U.S. consular officer at the Embassy can adjudicate a visa application and the Embassy does NOT guarantee nonimmigrant visas for any study or exchange program.  Cambodians wishing to participate in such a program should carefully research the sponsoring U.S. organization to ensure it is legitimate.  All fees charged should be reasonable, fair, transparent and refundable.

Consular Chief Anne Simon participated in the Women's Media Center's live call-in radio show on FM 102 as well as Voice of Democracy's news hour on FM 105.  During the live show, most of the questions focused on the Diversity Visa Lottery (DV), and Ms. Simon warned listeners that dishonest agencies in Phnom Penh have been extorting money from winners of the DV lottery.  These companies have assisted Cambodians to apply for the DV program and later charged the winners outrageous fees.  Winners DO NOT have to pay money to receive their case number.  The Embassy can assist DV lottery winners to obtain their number without paying a fee.  Winners were are also warned not to enter into fake marriages or use fake documents; if they do, they will be disqualified and be permanently ineligible for a visa to the United States.

Please contact the U.S. Embassy at visasphp@state.gov if you are being extorted by a local broker or to report visa scams, fraud, malfeasance, and other illegal activity involving nonimmigrant and immigrant visas.

http://cambodia.usembassy.gov/visa_scams.html

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »

Scratch that.............I was reading 07 and thinking 05..............and apparently had a brain cramp! 

So she then was new to the position in Sept 05.................if that is truly a 2 year post as a previous article in this thread has stated.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2009, 03:04:02 PM »

Scratch that.............I was reading 07 and thinking 05..............and apparently had a brain cramp! 

So she then was new to the position in Sept 05.................if that is truly a 2 year post as a previous article in this thread has stated.

New to position in 2004, then went to Cambodia in '07.

FOREIGN SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE TOPIC OF BROWN-BAG LUNCH AT OU

NORMAN – Anyone interested in a career in the foreign service or with the U.S. Department of State won’t want to miss the brown-bag lunch with Foreign Service Officer Jean Akers, who will discuss “Foreign Service and Other Opportunities at the State Department,” at noon Tuesday, Aug. 29, on the University of Oklahoma Norman campus, in 132 Ellison Hall, 633 Elm Ave.

A native Oklahoman, Akers graduated from Casady School in 1992. She received her undergraduate degree from the State University of New York at New Paltz in 1999 and a master of arts in international relations from the University of Amsterdam in 2003.

Akers joined the State Department in January 2004 and currently is finishing her first assignment at the U.S. Consulate General in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles. In her next assignment, she will serve as a consular officer at the U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

The free, public discussion is sponsored by the School of International and Area Studies in the College of Arts and Sciences. For more information and accommodations on the basis of disability, contact Sandi Emond at (405) 325-1584 or semond@ou.edu.

http://casweb.ou.edu/home/news/press/press_20060828.html

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 03:05:44 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2009, 03:12:17 PM »

Thanks 2NJ!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.