March 29, 2024, 07:34:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES EDWARD HOGAN~AMERICAN EMBASSY VICE-CONSUL IN CURACAO 9/24/09  (Read 221317 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: September 29, 2009, 02:32:26 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/vice-consul-di-embahada-mericano-perdi-na-curacao/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

vice-consul of embassy mericano lost at curacao

publication: monday, 28 september 2009.

category: general,

police in end of week Owing to stop his house!

Oranjestad (AAN): authority of Curaçao was dealing in end of week one cu mysterious case of disappearance. the issue did take one direction even surprising, hour cu Owing to stop the wife!

Owing to being show, cu by diahuebs 24 of september end, is seeking whereabouts of the mericano, edward james hogan of 49 year of age, occupies one function that is high in embassy mericano at Willemstad.

james is vice-consul at the embassy. The madam of dje, Owing to let know the cu by diahuebs is lost, and yet till the Muher diabierna Owing to dicidi at delivery notice of his disappearance at police.

Owing to indicate authority, cu cu the last place person Owing to see james, cu hour was past nightfall diahuebs Owing to jog at bay janthiel. Tay do not leak much, because; cu is the diplomatic one, and the case is place esey become even more airtight.

tog the disappearance of James Hogan Owing to Achieve attention at the island, and the shock Owing to present in end of week, hour cu Owing to come leave the wife at cla cu Owing to stay stopped while because; "person of interest" in the disappearance .

but in orana of nightfall, he here panana of Owing to word Achieved in area of caracasbaai. Owing to enter after report deouje ge cu Owing to see one Headlamp is drief.

The wings here obheto Owing to disappear after, and Owing to become dark. Not Owing to see nothing more. Kizas the can is one case of suicide.

Owing to Achieve authority cu know the pareho was recently in one discussion, and they're pesey Muher for interogando the kico know more can Owing to happen.

Edit to add date missing to header, per texasmom.  MB
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:42:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 02:33:18 PM »

http://antillen.blogo.nl/tag/james-edward-hogan/

FBI to help search for missing Curaçao U.S. diplomat

By Marlies on Monday, September 28, 2009 at 19:54

Posted in Crime & Safety, Curaçao.

Caribiana reports that last weekend five FBI agents participated in the study of the American vice-consul Edward James Hogan. Hogan has since vanished Thursday. He went a walk and has not been seen since. A major search in and around Caracas Bay followed. But so far there is no trace of Hogan. However, near the Caracas Bay jeans from the 49-year-old American found. The police reports that are currently examined all possibilities, including a crime, kidnapping and a "private matter".

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.rnw.nl/nl/caribiana/article/fbi-helpt-cura%25C3%25A7ao-met-zoeken-naar-amerikaan&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522James%2BEdward%2BHogan%2522%2Bvice%2Bconsul%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhgBvIHdQn5Z1SG-yKu3ipZHq3WUUw

FBI to help find American Curaçao

Published: September 28, 2009 - 4:42 pm | by Editor Caribiana

Read more about: Consulate Curacao FBI loss

Five agents from the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are involved in a major search for a missing American in Curaçao. The 49-year-old James Edward Hogan works at the consulate on Thursday and since September 24 trace.

Friday was a diplomat of the jeans found near Caracas Bay, on the east side of the island. Since that discovery in and around the bay extended sought by both local authorities and the FBI agents.

The police reports that are currently examined all possibilities, including a crime, kidnapping and a "private matter". The U.S. consulate in Curacao was Friday declared the disappearance of the man, who the evening ended on a walk home.

The case has priority directly from the police. The Minister of Justice, Magali Jacoba, can be carefully informed of the developments.

(Reuters)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 02:35:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.an/content/view/7637/5/

Papiamentu translation:

búskeda of j.e. hogan

saturday, 26 september 2009 - 22:57

owing to base of indikashonnan provided that connection with the disappearance of the fellow james edward hogan, below ; command of various disiplina owing to as one búskeda acute in area of caracasbaai. the búskeda is continue. klik read more for more information... tep: all tep with have on the affair here is stay welcome. is súplika all suidadano with is believe with they have one want another information on the affair here with can help in the búskeda, for take contact with police at 911 or on the cord anonymous 108 (e number here is give all garantia of anonimidat). come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8146:huge-man-hunt-for-american-vice-council-hogan-launched-on-curacao&catid=31:general&Itemid=76

Huge man hunt for American Vice Consul Hogan launched on Curacao      

Written by Staff Reporter      

Monday, 28 September 2009 01:40

www.sxmislandtime.com

PHILIPSBURG/Willemstad - The American Vice Consul of the Consulate General in Curacao, 49 year old James Hogan, disappeared on Thursday evening after he attended a reception at the American Consul.

A huge man hunt has been launched for the American Diplomat including the Curacao Police Department, Dutch Coastguard, US Navy helicopter crew, and CITRO (Curacao Citizen Rescue Organization).

According to our reports, after he reached home he told his wife that he was going for a walk.

He went for a walk in the Caracas Baai Area, but never returned.

www.sxmislandtime.com have also learnt that up until Sunday, clothing similar to that which hogan was wearing at the time of his disappearance has been found.

Our sources also states that blood was also found and that it is currently being analyzed.

The sudden disappearance of Hogan is of grave concern for the Antillian authorities who are also said to be working with all instances to locate the American Diplomat.

We have also learnt that the wife of Hogan is also being looked at currently as a "person of interest", as reportedly their relationship has not been the best and that there was an escalation of their problems on that evening.

James Hogas who is a Caucasian 1.84 meters tall, was said to be wearing a jeans along with a blue polo shirt at the time of his disappearance.

More via Podcast from Paul Solian of Z86 radio in Curacao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/us-vice-consul-disappears-cura%C3%A7ao

US Vice Consul disappears in Curaçao

Published on28 September 2009 - 12:38pm
Filed under: Curaçao FBI James Hogan Magali Jacoba Netherlands Antilles United States of America

Five FBI agents have arrived on the Caribbean island of Curaçao, one of the Netherlands Antilles, to join the search for the US Vice Consul James Hogan who went missing on Thursday evening.

The manhunt is being carried out by a 150-strong team including the Curaçao police, the Dutch coastguard, US Marines, a US Navy helicopter crew and the Curaçao Citizen Rescue Organisation.

The 49-year-old diplomat apparently told his wife he was going for a walk but never returned. On Friday his jeans were found in a remote spot near Caracas Bay on the east coast of the island and the US Consulate officially reported him as missing.

Police say they are investigating all possible scenarios including violence, kidnapping and domestic issues. They describe the case as their top priority and Curaçao's Justice Minister Magali Jacoba is being kept informed of every development.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-334652

Posted by: CuracaoNews // Sep 27, 2009 // viewed 758 times // shared 12 times
Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles // embed media

On Friday September 25th a 150 person search team consisting of Curacao Police Department, Dutch Coastguard, US Navy helicopter crew, and CITRO (Curacao Citizen Rescue Organization) searched for a missing person: James Hogan who's the Vice Consul of the United States Consulate General Curacao.

According to report in the local newspapers a domestic dispute caused Hogan to leave his home on Thursday afternoon on September 24th. The next day his clothing and shoes were found in a remote wilderness spot near Caracas Bay and Hogan was nowhere in sight. Immediately the local authorities were notified and a search was started. The Dutch coastguard searched on sea, the local police department searched by land, a US Navy helicopter search by air, and the CITRO assisted by exploring the coastal areas and mangrove forests. A scubateam explored the reefs and underwater grottos at Caracas Bay in Curacao.

On Saturday and Sunday the search continued with the help of US Marines that are stationed in Curacao.

James Hogas was last seen wearing jeans and a blue polo shirt. Hogan is a 1.84 meters tall caucasion, slightly overweight, with straight red hair, and blue green eyes.

At 6 pm on Sunday September 27 I inquired at the local police department with little positive news, so that thus far the whereabouts of US Vice Consul James Hogan is still uncertain.

Tags: hogan, in, james, on, united, missing, consul, vice, states, curacao
In response to assignment: Breaking news

COMMENTS:

Kashira // 19 hours ago   
Report violation
This is what's so wrong with the media in this country!
I'm a family friend, and you have got the story all wrong.
You can't just post the first piece of news you find just because you want to be the first to supposedly give the inside scoop!
You only make things worse by making assumptions and posting up bullshit.
the family is going through enough without having amateur uninformed writers making things worse.
pray for the family, or at least hope and wish that everything works out. that's what we're all doing.

ArmyNavygirl // Sep 28, 2009   
Report violation
WIparent,
  Did you NOT read the previous comment. His family is reading this. Your irresponsibility is appalling. I'm one of his friends. You don't even know him at all and I can tell you he would never do anything like that intentionally...go back to watching your soap operas.

thinkagain13 // Sep 27, 2009   
Report violation
First of all, you need to get your story straight before you post it.  I am the oldest daughter of James Hogan.  There was no domestic dispute.  My Dad and my mom have been married for 24 years and he has never once taken off after a fight.  The lead the police have down there right now is that a woman who was fired from the office where my Dad works has criminal connections.  Second of all, my mom hasn't heard ANYTHING about his clothes being found, or anything that might indicate anything positive.  The local police insist she had something to do with his disappearance, and refuse to investigate the woman who was fired further.  My family is going through enough without you printing bs stories!

Sound familiar?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 02:43:53 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/vice-consul-di-embahada-mericano-perdi-na-curacao/

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

vice-consul of embassy mericano lost at curacao

publication: monday, 28 september 2009.

category: general,

police in end of week Owing to stop his house!

Oranjestad (AAN): authority of Curaçao was dealing in end of week one cu mysterious case of disappearance. the issue did take one direction even surprising, hour cu Owing to stop the wife!

Owing to being show, cu by diahuebs 24 of september end, is seeking whereabouts of the mericano, edward james hogan of 49 year of age, occupies one function that is high in embassy mericano at Willemstad.

james is vice-consul at the embassy. The madam of dje, Owing to let know the cu by diahuebs is lost, and yet till the Muher diabierna Owing to dicidi at delivery notice of his disappearance at police.

Owing to indicate authority, cu cu the last place person Owing to see james, cu hour was past nightfall diahuebs Owing to jog at bay janthiel. Tay do not leak much, because; cu is the diplomatic one, and the case is place esey become even more airtight.

tog the disappearance of James Hogan Owing to Achieve attention at the island, and the shock Owing to present in end of week, hour cu Owing to come leave the wife at cla cu Owing to stay stopped while because; "person of interest" in the disappearance .

but in orana of nightfall, he here panana of Owing to word Achieved in area of caracasbaai. Owing to enter after report deouje ge cu Owing to see one Headlamp is drief.

The wings here obheto Owing to disappear after, and Owing to become dark. Not Owing to see nothing more. Kizas the can is one case of suicide.

Owing to Achieve authority cu know the pareho was recently in one discussion, and they're pesey Muher for interogando the kico know more can Owing to happen.

Edit to add date gone missing in header

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 02:44:50 PM »

Would a mod please add the date to the Subject Header 9/24/09?

TIA   

Done.  MB
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 06:43:06 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2009, 02:46:28 PM »

It is Hugo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63144.php

Google translation:

Clothing with blood to Forensic Institute

September 29, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Vice Consul James Hogan.

PHILIPSBURG - The jeans that Baya Beach Friday afternoon was found in which blood is contained Sunday, along with other samples from the site, to the Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) in Rijswijk sent.

The clothing is possible the missing since Thursday U.S. Vice Consul James Hogan (49), but the NFI is inconclusive. That said prosecutor Ludmilla Vicento yesterday during a press conference.
The authorities are so far out of one of the missing man, but with all scenarios of a crime as kidnapping for an attack, are also taken into account. From the Netherlands, a team from the NFI Sunday arrived with four dogs body. The area around Baya Beach on the peninsula of the Caracas Bay remains off until further notice. Family, colleagues and neighbors have been heard but it has yielded nothing.

Hogan left his home Thursday in Toni Kunchi for a walk but did not return. His wife did Friday morning reporting the disappearance.

From left to right: Inspector Eldemar Sambo, spokesman Reginald Huggins and Ludmilla Vicento officer during the press conference.

That Friday morning the police started the search with a search using the route that Hogan was wont to walk. Area of Toni Kunchi is combed. Starting Friday the prosecution and the police with a Large-scale Research Team (TGO) consisting of three p.m. to eight p.m. people. Later the police will send an official message from missing. This tips are received which are being verified. That afternoon is also clothing found in the peninsula. The search moves to this area. Members of the coastguard, the Navy and the U.S. Navy and comb the area from the Dutch navy diving on these sites. From the air helicopters. The study area is roofed with a tent.

Also yesterday was confirmation that there are members of the FBI on the island to investigate the disappearance of Hogan. The official investigation is in the hands of the Antillean authorities, so let Vicento know. From government sources have close contact with the American consulate and embassy. The U.S. media have already reported the disappearance but have not yet settled on Curaçao. The police is now at least prepared, said spokesman Reginald Huggins.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2009, 06:14:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63100.php

Search for vice-consul continues unabated

28 Sep, 2009, 08:34 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

Police checked everyone at the entrance of the Caracasbaai peninsula this morning. Today the search for the missing American vice-consul James Hogan continued.

WILLEMSTAD — The search for the American vice-consul James Hogan (49) continued unabated today. Hogan was last seen on Thursday evening.

The authorities are not revealing much. For example, from Antillean side there is still no official confirmation that five police officers of the American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) are also involved with the large search since Saturday. Nor has it been confirmed whether the jeans found on Friday at the peninsula of the Caracas Bay belonged to Hogan. Furthermore, there is speculation on a puddle of blood found in the surrounding. The authorities are not revealing anything on this either.

According to a source, a crime is meanwhile being considered. The police, who are responsible for the search, have called a press conference this afternoon in which they hope to announce more details.

The VKC, coastguard, and rescue organization Citro were also deployed besides the police corps. Apart from the coastguard’s helicopter, a helicopter from the American navy vessel USS Carr, which is currently moored in the harbor, is also being used for the search. Citro stopped their search this morning. The police and coastguard continued their search in spite of the rain. Divers have also searched the Director Bay. For the time being, no assistance has been requested from the Dutch military with the search for Hogan.

The police announced that all possibilities are currently being investigated, including a crime, kidnapping, and a private matter. The American consulate on Curaçao had filed a missing person report on Friday of the man who had left home for a walk on Thursday evening.

The police circulated an official missing person report on Friday afternoon. Hogan is 1.84 meters long, has a sturdy figure, is fair-skinned, has straight red hair, blue-green eyes, and a round face. People disposing of information concerning Hogan and his disappearance, are requested to dial 911 or 108.

Local media report that Hogan had supposedly had an argument with his wife. The website iReport.com also announces the disappearance of the vice-consul. The iReport site is used to place articles that are not edited, or articles that contain information, which is not verified prior to posting such. Only those articles marked with ‘On CNN’ have been verified accurately.

One of the three reactions on the (non-verified) article, which was posted on the site last night, is supposedly from a daughter of Hogan. The writer states the following “There was no domestic dispute. My Dad and my mom have been married for 24 years and he has never once taken off after a fight. The lead the police have down there right now is that a woman who was fired from the office where my Dad Works, has criminal connections. Second of all, my mom hasnt heard ANYTHING about his clothes being found, or anything that might indicate anything positive. The local police insist she had something to do with his disappearance, and refuse to investigate the woman who was fired further. My family is going through enough without you printing bs stories!”

Continual contact
In a reaction on the disappearance, Premier Emily de Jongh-Elhage announced that she is very pleased with the cooperation between the institutes who are giving their all. “We immediately gave this disappearance priority.” There is continual contact between the Directorate Foreign Affairs and the American consulate, just as with the American embassy in the Netherlands.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2009, 06:18:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63041.php

Search for vice-consul at peninsula Caracas Bay

26 Sep, 2009, 09:33 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
Print dit artikel 

James Hogan

WILLEMSTAD — His clothes were found on the peninsula of Caracas Bay, just opposite the location where the Hyatt is being built. One-hundred and fifty police officers, coastguard, and Citro have been searching for the missing American vice-consul James Hogan since this morning.

According to reports, the 49-year old Hogan had left his home Thursday afternoon after an argument with his wife, and never returned since then. Jeans and shoes, most likely those of the missing person, were found yesterday. Even though it has not been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that it concerns Hogan’s clothes, the peninsula was searched for further clues this morning.

The police and the Criminal Investigation Cooperation Team (RST) are occupied with the case. The coastguard searched the sea with a super rhib and a helicopter. Rescue organization Citro searched for the missing person or traces of him along the coast.

The search was expanded during the course of the day. The assistance of the navy and American military of the FOL-basis was called in. A diving team would search underwater.

At the request of his wife, the police circulated a missing person report in the afternoon. Hogan is 1.84 meters long, has a sturdy figure, straight red hair, blue-green eyes, and a round face. He was wearing jeans and a dark blue polo shirt.

People disposing of information concerning Hogan and his disappearance, are requested to dial 911 or 108.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the Hogan family.

I've got a feeling there's more to this than has been reported.

I hope his wife has proper representation (other than locally), my gut says she didn't have anything to do with this. 

I pray that a proper investigation is done by the FBI into anything and everything that could have happened here, and that ultimately he is returned to his family safe and sound.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2009, 11:58:29 PM »

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-335061

US vice CONSUL missing Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Posted by: vanderbiezen // 23 hours ago // viewed 233 times // shared 2 times
Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles // embed media

Dear All, We have many people (Local police, militairy, Navy, FBI) searching for the United States VICE consul around our island. They are looking for the Vice Consul Mr. James Hogan who has not returned home since Thursday. I found this to be very strange that CNN is not here yet!!
Tags: curacao, hogan, consulate, state, department, us, fbi
In response to assignment: Breaking news

candiceSp007 // 2 hours ago   
Report violation
I also live on the island in fact i live about 7 min from where Mr. Hogan disappeared. What curacao needs to do or needed to do , is put pictures up of Mr. Hogan. i don't know if they did i haven't noticed any around. and i am also surprised there are no American news correspondents down on the island...
    vanderbiezen // Sep 28, 2009   
Report violation
The search has stopped for tonight and will resume full force tomorrow morning. They have found what they believe personal belongings of Mr. Hogan (DNA will officially determine if the belongings are his). Will keep you posted for more information.

I'm wondering where the American media is too!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8168:american-vice-consul-still-missing-on-curacao&catid=31:general&Itemid=76

American Vice Consul still missing on Curacao      

Written by Staff Reporter      
Tuesday, 29 September 2009 03:27
www.sxmislandtime.com

WILLEMSTAD - The authorities on Curacao have issued a statement on the disappearance of the American Vice Consul James Hogan, who went missing over the weekend.

Although there has been an intensive search for the American Diplomat, he has still not been found. Below is the full report issued by the police on Monday.

* On Friday morning, at 09.00 a.m., Mrs. Hogan reported that her husband was missing.
* The evening before he left his home and never returned. He left his home to go for a walk.
* Friday morning the detective department of he police of Curacao starts with the search
* The following morning the Counsel for the Prosecution together with the police decided to form a Large Scale Investigation Team (abbreviated T.G.O). The T.G.O. falls under the supervision of a special task force comprised/formed for this investigation. T.G.O. initiated an investigation at approximately 3.00 p.m.–4.00 p.m. T.G.O. took over the investigation started by the investigation team between 09.00 a.m. – 15/16.00 p.m.
* T.G.O. consists of approximately 15 to 20 agents.
* Priority is to find mr. James Hogan
* At home information was given as to where he takes his daily walk. The entire route in question was searched. The area is known as “Toni Kunchi”.
* An investigation was conducted in that area. Family members, and colleagues were also heard.
* The Police emits on Friday a press release with information on the disappearance
* Incoming information and tips were investigated and verified.
* A passerby found clothes in the vicinity of Baya Beach and informed the police.
* The search party focuses on that particular area. For this reason an investigation was also initiated at sea. The Royal Dutch Navy, the US Navy plus the helicopter pertaining thereto, all these instances form a part of the search and investigation team. The Royal Dutch Navy is also conducting dive expeditions to this end.
* Clothes were found. There were also traces of blood on the clothes and right next to where the clothes were found.
* There is a possibility that the clothes which were found belong to the missing person in question. A description and the brand of the clothes he was wearing when he left home to go for a walk was given.
* On Sunday said clothes and traces of blood were sent to the NFI (Dutch Forensic Institute). We are being assisted by the Dutch Forensic Investigation Team from the Forensic Institute of The Netherlands since last Sunday.
* We also have since Sunday at our disposal four dogs trained especially in the realm of finding missing persons which were provided by said Dutch Forensic Institute of The Netherlands.
* The investigation site was covered with a tent because of rain showers.
* The Antillean authorities are working together with The Netherlands, and the United States in connection with the search operation.
* This is a broad spectrum investigation.

So concludes the report given by the police on Monday. Hogan 49, is said to have had some troubles with his wife and as such, she is a person of interest for the investigation.

However their daughter have dismissed those claims stating that everything at home was good.

Comments:

GoldenGoose     |2009-09-29 06:10:08
Oh boy...more bad international press for the islands....

0       2
*******     |2009-09-29 07:05:32
The kids are usually the last to know what really goes on behind closed
doors,all areas should be investigated...
0       0
prayers     |2009-09-29 08:49:09
Strength to the family. My prayers are with you.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:52 AM »

No trace of missing US consul James Hogan
Published on29 September 2009 - 12:57pm

The search for US vice consul James Hogan, who disappeared on the island of Curaçao on Thursday, continues unabated.

Local authorities on the Antilles are getting support from US agencies, but they deny FBI involvement in the search. A number of traces have been found, including a pair of jeans and traces of blood, but research in the Forensic Institute of the Netherlands will have to establish whether these were Mr Hogan's.

Spokesperson for the public prosecutor's office, Ludmila Vicento, told Radio Netherlands Worldwide about progress so far:

"Mr Hogan's wife reported her husband missing on Friday morning. We're not excluding any scenarios. The clothes found match the description given by Mrs Hogan. The area where Mr Hogan used to take walks has been combed, as well as the area where the traces were found. We are being helped by the US Navy, which happened to have a ship with a helicopter in the vicinity of Curaçao. No FBI agents are involved in the investigation at this point, but US agencies may become active here if we invite them. The Netherlands has sent a couple of specialist detectives with search dogs."

Earlier disappearances are still fresh in the memory of the Netherlands Antillean people. Dutch trainee nurse Marlies van der Kouwe was killed on Bonaire, while on Aruba US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared without trace.

Interview: René Roodheuvel

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/no-trace-missing-us-consul-james-hogan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009, 12:27:36 AM »

http://news.laprensacur.com/

Google Dutch & Spanish Translation

but is as bill with all posibilidat: police is consider affair hogan till now one affair of disappearance

written by administrator

tuesday, 29 september 2009 23:33

willemstad - despite of all konhetura, despite of all rumor and despite of all spekulashon, police is consider the affair of james eduard hogan as one affair of disappearance. “pero we is as bill with all possibility,” so much inspector of police sambo as fiskal mr. ludmila vicento owing to suprayá yesterday tardi during one enkuentro with prensa.

as la prensa owing to come is acquaint all the dianan here, the affair is kedando one enigma absolute.

already have komentarionan finish with god let the affair not become one affair wing natalee hollaway at aruba, because this can okashoná enough damage at imagination of korsou.

james hogan reportadamente owing to bandoná his home thursday night with purpose of go djòg in area of caracasbaai.

the not owing to come back and his spouse owing to acquaint police of this in kurso of friday morning.

the is one fellow of postura high (1 metre 84) and have 49 year of age. hour past owing to leave home, the had one trouser jeans blue dress with one suèter blue dark.

according inspector sambo, police at once owing to monta one búskeda big for find know more of the person with owing to disparsé.

police till still is leave for of sharp of view with is deal here of one affair of disappearance. but police is as bill with all possibility. is p’esei self according past owing to tell owing to arise one tim particular of investigation

fiskal mr. vicento owing to confirm with for ministerio public also is deal till with now of one affair of disappearance, but waystreet is as bill with all opshon.

“e unique thing with is assure is, with the fellow james hogan is pèrdí,” the fiskal owing to enfatisá.

one quantity big of instansia is yudando in the búskeda, as navy regal, wardakosta and us navy.

police owing to averiguá all the tepnan with owing to enter of komunidat on the affair here. one dje tepnan with owing to resultá important was of the person with owing to find the pañanan at caracasbaai.

according vicento, owing to base of information of family is suspect with can is pañanan with hogan had dress ayá with his disappearance.

together with the cloths they owing to find mancha of blood, much partially on the pañanan self as at the sitio waystreet owing to find the pañanan.

sunday last, owing to send the pañanan for investigation ulanda, for her institute nederlands forensisch instituut (nfi) for more investigation.

the same institute here, nfi entretantu owing to send 4 for 5 eksperto with owing to arrive we island for give one hand in the búskeda.

besides the institute owing to send also some kachó of train for smell cadaver.

yesterday was one day of enough áwaseru.

outoridatnan owing to as bill with this and owing to open tèntnan at the sitio with is searching intensivamente for avoid with áwaseru is lastra eventual pruebanan go with him.

sierto part of the area of caracasbaai entretantu is será for public for not difikultá the investigation.

bosero polisial reginald huggins owing to elogiá the comparison with police owing to find till with now of komunidat, but owing to tell at once with the is follow count on the comparison here.

“manera voice all know, komunidat is wes’i back in the work with police is make. p’esei self we want make one appeal on everybody for give the information with they have, for little with the can is at we kuerpo. komunidat ever owing to let we at street. all yudansa is bonbiní,” according huggins.

can give any information at the cord known with is work 24 hour for day or also can give information at the cord anonymous 108. posiblemente is come one cord more nearby in the dianan future. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 12:31:17 AM »

No trace of missing US consul James Hogan
Published on29 September 2009 - 12:57pm

The search for US vice consul James Hogan, who disappeared on the island of Curaçao on Thursday, continues unabated.

Local authorities on the Antilles are getting support from US agencies, but they deny FBI involvement in the search. A number of traces have been found, including a pair of jeans and traces of blood, but research in the Forensic Institute of the Netherlands will have to establish whether these were Mr Hogan's.

Spokesperson for the public prosecutor's office, Ludmila Vicento, told Radio Netherlands Worldwide about progress so far:

"Mr Hogan's wife reported her husband missing on Friday morning. We're not excluding any scenarios. The clothes found match the description given by Mrs Hogan. The area where Mr Hogan used to take walks has been combed, as well as the area where the traces were found. We are being helped by the US Navy, which happened to have a ship with a helicopter in the vicinity of Curaçao. No FBI agents are involved in the investigation at this point, but US agencies may become active here if we invite them. The Netherlands has sent a couple of specialist detectives with search dogs."

Earlier disappearances are still fresh in the memory of the Netherlands Antillean people. Dutch trainee nurse Marlies van der Kouwe was killed on Bonaire, while on Aruba US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared without trace.

Interview: René Roodheuvel

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/no-trace-missing-us-consul-james-hogan

Thanks Buckeye!   

Anybody else feel like, here we go again?

They need to INVITE the FBI in NOW!   

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.