April 30, 2024, 03:05:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JAMES EDWARD HOGAN~AMERICAN EMBASSY VICE-CONSUL IN CURACAO 9/24/09  (Read 222866 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2009, 02:34:33 PM »

http://www.sxmislandtime.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7885:booi-says-house-search-politically-motivated&catid=31:general&Itemid=76

Booi says house search politically motivated      

Written by Staff Reporter      

Thursday, 10 September 2009 06:00

www.sxmislandtime.com

PHILIPSBURG - “The search is politically motivated”. That is according to former commissioner and leader of the opposition UPB party on the island territory of Bonaire, Councilman/Senator Ramacito Booi.

The councilman/Senator was reacting to the search carried out at his home and the home of former minister of labor in the Netherlands Antilles, Burney Elhage.

The search was carried out on Tuesday morning by members of the Dutch detective team in connection with an investigation into money laundering, gold smuggling, real estate fraud and drug trafficking.

Senator Ramacito Booi, who is currently in the United States on personally matters, told PJD2 news department that he has not done anything wrong and certainly has not, been involved in any illegal activities.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2009, 12:02:17 AM »

Older article but made me go hmmmm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/29/curacao-caribbean-drug-ring-hezbollah

17 arrested on Curacao for involvement in Hezbollah-linked drug ring

• Four suspects from Lebanon detained on Caribbean island

• Others from Curacao, Cuba, Venezuela and Colombia

Associated Press

Wednesday 29 April 2009 21.53 BST

Seventeen people were arrested in Curacao for alleged involvement in a drug trafficking ring with connections to Hezbollah, police in the Dutch Caribbean island said today.

The suspects detained yesterday include four people from Lebanon and others from Curacao, Cuba, Venezuela and Colombia, police chief Carlos Casseres said at a news conference.

Some of the proceeds, funneled through informal Middle Eastern banks, went toward supporting groups linked to the militant Hezbollah organization in Lebanon, according to Casseres. The smuggling ring also allegedly forwarded requests from Lebanon for arms to be shipped from South America.

"We have been able to establish that this group has relations with international criminal organizations that have connections with the Hezbollah," prosecutor Ludmila Vicento said.

Island officials said the US and the Netherlands are helping them to investigate the alleged Hezbollah connection.

Two shipments of cocaine totaling 2,000 kilograms (4,400 pounds) have been seized from the ring in Curacao since the beginning of last year. The traffickers used cargo ships and speed boats to import the drugs from Colombia and Venezuela for shipment to Africa and beyond to Europe, according to Curacao authorities.

Several countries including the United States participated in the investigation leading to the arrests.

Authorities with the Drug Enforcement Administration and the US consulate in Curacao said they could not immediately comment on the case.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2009, 12:07:04 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_63609.php

Coast Guard intercepted 334 kilograms of cocaine

October 9, 2009, 15:07 (GMT -04:00)

PHILIPSBURG - The Coast Guard last night on a yola intercepted 334 kilograms of cocaine. The four Venezuelan crew members were detained.

The Coast Guard mocked the boat between Curacao and Bonaire. The yola enter in the north. Immediately, two units of the Coast Guard, the superrhib and patrol aircraft deployed. The boat was about four hours this morning to be forced to quit the north of Curacao, near Playa Kanoa.

Although the four crew tried to load their boat to sink his twelve bales of drugs seized. The cocaine, with a gross weight of 334 pounds, and the suspects are transferred to the customs investigation. The case is further research.

The twelve proposed 334 kilo bales together. That the cocaine was pointed to the test, see box. The stuff is used by the authorities to test for any drug it is. Given the blue color of the cocaine.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »

This is an article from 9/29/09 that I overlooked at the time.

http://awemainta.com/home/

9/29/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

autoridadnan is as cuenta cu all sort of scenario in desaparicion of vice consul mericano

pa: godfried adem

willemstad - during of rueda of prensa teni yesterday tardi at keep of police at rio canario (na corsow) autoridadnan of tanto police because; ministerio publico owing to give one view of the investigacion cual owing to wordo conduci till ne momentonan here.

ministerio publico in representacion of sra. mr. ludmila vicento, fiscal of prensa owing to tell cu they're as cuenta cu all scenario although cu till aworaki they're investigando only in direccion of one caso of desaparicion.

not have motib still for think cu is deal of one crimen, but for know of this they owing to arise one tgo team cu is stop for team grootschallig onderzoek. the investigacion cual is being take away is ‘breed spectrum’ y is multidisciplinario. the vice-consul owing to desaparece for of week happen in oranan of night.

after cu the not go back cas the night ey his casa owing to beat alarma serca autoridadnan policial, kendenan at once owing to inicia cu investigacion.

the investigacion still is in one phase preliminar y they not can give very detaye still.

owing to being confirma if cu autoridadnan mericano already is yudando in investigacion here, but cu they cooperacion is djies for give sosten, but cu the supervision is in hand of om at corsow.

alto inspector sambo of cuerpo policial does not owing to confirma neither admiti cu is deal of fbi, but have all indicacion cu fbi because; another entidadnan as cia y dea is enbolbi in the investigacion here.

they owing to confirma cu owing to achieve some cloths in sercania of baya beach at area of caracasbaai, where yesterday they owing to continua cu investigacion tecnico.

autoridadnan yesterday owing to confirma also cu the cloths cu they owing to achieve was at blood y owing to achieve blood also in the area cu they owing to registra because; one ‘plaatsdelict’ come across.

the pañanan here owing to being send nfi institute forensico at rijswijk, the netherlands.

they're suplica comunidad for if they can know algo of the caso here for take contacto cu they at telephone 911 or 108 where they can they can give one declaracion cu is stay anonimo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2009, 05:04:24 PM »

http://www.pearlfmradio.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2720&Itemid=101

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 10, 2009, 05:15:46 PM »

This is another short video of the area where it is believed Mr. Hogan disappeared from.  I don't know if the video was done in relation to the case or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojeAHSnrxWw

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ojeAHSnrxWw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ojeAHSnrxWw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Papiamentu translation:

my reportge caracasbaai

in my reportahe siudadano ringo harrigan owing to bring some photograph of one senario with did take place at caracasbaai.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i3D33q0F48

telecuracao
October 10, 2009
(less info)
INVESTIGASHON VISE KÒNSEL.
Category:  News & Politics
Tags:  TELENOTISIA  VISEKONSE  CURACAO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8i3D33q0F48&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8i3D33q0F48&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2009, 12:21:13 AM »

I've watched the video a few times now, wish I could understand what was being said!   

I've taken some screen shots from the video.

I have a LOT of questions....

If I'm understanding the visual parts of the...he was seen in several places that are quite a distance from where he started from and where his jeans were found.  I'm wondering if this information is from security videos that he was caught on that night...or from witnesses?  I do find it hard to believe that he would have walked that distance that night.

I've read that his jeans and cellphone were found.  The video shows tennis shoes, and a knife.  Were those found too?   

From the video, the area where evidence was found:

I don't recall reading that tennis shoes were found, but in the video they show tennis shoes, and blue jeans.

Of course I don't understand the commentary on the video, but right after they show this blue circle in the water; they show a picture of a knife.

Later, this description of the knife is shown.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2009, 12:38:47 AM »

If they mentioned the cellphone at all I missed it.  The news reports said that the cellphone was found in the sea.  I hope we can get clarification on if the knife was actually found where the blue circle was in the water, or if that's where the cellphone was found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2009, 12:57:25 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with the Hogan family.   an angelic monkey

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2009, 08:34:57 AM »

On Oct. 7, someone on tripadvisor asked if Barbara Beach was still closed:

1. Re: Barbara Beach Open?
Oct 07, 2009, 7:21 AM
Destination Expert   What's this?
for Curacao

It is still closed to the public, You can reach it by boat , and you can swim there but you cant really go on land.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147278-i584-k3139124-Barbara_Beach_Open-Willemstad_Curacao.html
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2009, 08:46:06 AM »

TM, I believe this is a summary of the above video.  Includes knife info:

Curacao seek more information over missing Hogan

The police in Curacao want to know more about the events leading to US vice consul James Hogan’s disappearance and general information on his social life.
Related Articles
Bloodly clothes belong to missing US senior diplomat

Curacao – Police in the Dutch Antilles island Curacao have appealed for information to help solve the case of the missing US vice consul James Hogan in a special television broadcast.

The 49-year-old vice consul went missing on 24 September after he went out for a walk at about 11pm. His wife reported him missing the next morning.

Since then, some of his clothes - a pair of jeans, socks and shoes - neatly folded but covered with blood, was found on Baya Beach, many kilometres from his home. A large kitchen knife covered in blood was found nearby. Tests revealed the blood was that of Hogan’s. His mobile telephone was also found later in the water.

In the TV broadcast, police asked the public for information about events that night and general information on Hogan's social life as rumours circulating the island about his private life are contradictory.

The rumours range from his visits to gay bars to him having a preference for Latin American women.

Police are also asking viewers to identify the knife, which was an expensive brand.

During a reconstruction of events that night, places and times were mentioned regarding the vice consul’s possible movements. The police are especially keen to get in touch with the driver of a white two-door BMW, although no reason was given as to why.

Few leads despite wide search
Antillean coastguard and US navy helicopters and underwater robots have been used to scour the whole island and the sea around it.

The water between Baya Beach and Spaans Water (an inland lake with an open passage to the sea) has been dredged. Police had thought the vice consul's body might have been washed into the lake by the strong currents around the lesser Antillean island. Posters have been distributed and local residents have been questioned.

The FBI and US State Department have also involved in the search for the missing man. The Dutch Forensic Institute is also helping with the investigation.

Radio Netherlands / Expatica

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/Curacao-police-seek-more-information-over-missing-Hogan_57183.html

Kinda like Natalee being a lesbian and slut.....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2009, 09:13:44 AM »

Thanks TxMom and Buckeye.

I find it very weird that his bloody pants, shoes and socks were left folded and placed so neatly. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2009, 09:45:17 AM »

TM, I believe this is a summary of the above video.  Includes knife info:

Curacao seek more information over missing Hogan

The police in Curacao want to know more about the events leading to US vice consul James Hogan’s disappearance and general information on his social life.
Related Articles
Bloodly clothes belong to missing US senior diplomat

Curacao – Police in the Dutch Antilles island Curacao have appealed for information to help solve the case of the missing US vice consul James Hogan in a special television broadcast.

The 49-year-old vice consul went missing on 24 September after he went out for a walk at about 11pm. His wife reported him missing the next morning.

Since then, some of his clothes - a pair of jeans, socks and shoes - neatly folded but covered with blood, was found on Baya Beach, many kilometres from his home. A large kitchen knife covered in blood was found nearby. Tests revealed the blood was that of Hogan’s. His mobile telephone was also found later in the water.

In the TV broadcast, police asked the public for information about events that night and general information on Hogan's social life as rumours circulating the island about his private life are contradictory.

The rumours range from his visits to gay bars to him having a preference for Latin American women.

Police are also asking viewers to identify the knife, which was an expensive brand.

During a reconstruction of events that night, places and times were mentioned regarding the vice consul’s possible movements. The police are especially keen to get in touch with the driver of a white two-door BMW, although no reason was given as to why.

Few leads despite wide search
Antillean coastguard and US navy helicopters and underwater robots have been used to scour the whole island and the sea around it.

The water between Baya Beach and Spaans Water (an inland lake with an open passage to the sea) has been dredged. Police had thought the vice consul's body might have been washed into the lake by the strong currents around the lesser Antillean island. Posters have been distributed and local residents have been questioned.

The FBI and US State Department have also involved in the search for the missing man. The Dutch Forensic Institute is also helping with the investigation.

Radio Netherlands / Expatica

http://www.expatica.com/nl/news/dutch-news/Curacao-police-seek-more-information-over-missing-Hogan_57183.html

Kinda like Natalee being a lesbian and slut.....

Thanks Buckeye! 

I still wish we had a translation of the reenactment video; I want to know what is being said.  How did they come to the conclusions about his whereabouts that night?  And what the commentary was, if this was on television there; what impression the viewers were given about events surrounding the disappearance?

Hope that makes sense!

Yes, I know what you mean Buckeye.  Horrible lies were told about Natalee and her family, I think the same is being done in this case too!   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2009, 09:56:15 AM »

I find it very weird that his bloody pants, shoes and socks were left folded and placed so neatly. 

That struck me immediately, too, when viewing TM's screen shot.  Very weird, I agree.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2009, 10:00:22 AM »

I found a pretty good interactive map of curacao.  I went to districts and looked at Toni Kunchi.  No way he walked to either beach.

http://curamap.com/index.php
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2009, 10:15:56 AM »

About the following news site:

The reporters are interns from Fontys Hogeschool in Tilburg (The Netherlands) and the website is set up with the help of Radio Netherlands Worldwide and local radio station Dolfijn FM. When the interns leave again to Holland their jobs are taken over by new interns from the same school so it should remain fresh and forward thinking.

Translated

Research Team James Hogan asks cooperation
11-10-2009 22:36 | NEWS | Editors

hogan CURAÇAO - In connection with the disappearance case of James Hogan, vice-consul of the United States, the research team provided extensive information and ask for everyone's cooperation to resolve this matter.
The information in both text to read as a 10 minutes lasting Papiamento language television reports to see.

* On Thursday, September 24, 2009 around 20:30 James Hogan and his wife left a party. They are in their car, a Buick badge with Peacock S-65-44, to their home near Toni Kunchi driven.
     * Later that night around 23:00, James Hogan, dressed in blue jeans and a blue polo shirt, left his house. He wore New Balance sneakers of the brand. He said to his wife that he did make a detour and is left alone. Hogan makes frequent walks in the evening.
     * From his house he was using Kaya John Menge Rosaweg walked toward Santa. It is not known what route he has traveled that night. From his home there are three ways to come to Santa Rosaweg.
       1. Through Dr. Kaya. Oy Sprock. This road comes out at Santa Rosaweg where the 'trick di pan' (broodjeskar) Nancy is located. The possibility exists that someone has seen him in this place.
       2. By Cheche close to Santa Rosa. This road comes out on Santa Rosaweg amounting Amigo's terrace.
       3. Via Begoniaweg. This road comes out at sports Suvek. The possibility exists that he has gone through Perseusweg Santa Rosaweg direction.
     * Based on research it is assumed that James Hogan later that night, from Thursday to Friday after 24:00 near Bapor Kibra was. It is not known whether he has the car, another vehicle, on foot or on a lift Bapor Kibra came.
     * There is the possibility that someone has seen him Bapor Kibra or adjacent to Breezes on the road that leads to Bapor Kibra.
     * Friday night between 2:00 and 3:00 is a witness to a man seen walking towards Caracasbaaiweg Baya Beach. Judging from the description that the witness has given the possibility that it is James Hogan is not excluded.
     * On Friday, September 25, 2009 in the afternoon to witness evidence of the trousers, socks and shoes of James Hogan near Punta Caballero, which is opposite Barbara Beach, a blue rock found. This place is known as a diving spot. Interestingly, his shoes and his clothes neatly folded side were detected.
     * On the rocks are found traces of blood that ran into the sea. Later it is found that the blood comes from James Hogan.
     * In the vicinity of this place not long after other objects found at sea, few meters away from where his clothes lay his mobile phone and a few dozen meters away from the brand Zwilling Henkels chef's knife. This is a fairly expensive knife is probably not long in sea area.

The research team looking to answer the following questions:

* Who is general information and information about the social life of James Hogan to give?
     * Who knows where James Hogan during his walks normally goes?
     * Who is James Hogan on the evening of September 24 near Toni Kunchi seen?
     * The research team is looking for people who Thursday, September 24 between 22:00 and Friday, September 25 24:00 Toni Kunchi nearby streets have been.
     * Who is James Hogan in the night of 24 on September 25 near Bapor Kibra Breezes or seen? Who knows what he did in the middle of the night?

James Hogan, the route of Toni Kunchi to Bapor Kibra could have walked. It is not possible that someone has given him a lift or it has used other means of transport. The research team is in contact with people that James Hogan on that route and have seen people that may have given a lift.

* Who has the night of Thursday, September 24 on Friday, September 25 near Caracas Bay / Baya Beach seen someone who looks like James Hogan and may give evidence?
     * The research team is in contact with the driver and / or co-driver of a two-door car from the BMW brand in the night of Friday, September 25th in Caracas the parking bay adjacent to Seahorse restaurant has visited?
     * The research team is in contact with people in the night of 24 on September 25 in the Bay Area between Caracas and Barbara Beach, popularly known in the Península di Caracas Bay called, have been, including those with the lady talking loudly was of cars and drivers in the night in that area were.
     * The research team also wants to come into contact with people who can give a chef's knife, which has an exclusive chef's knife or who knows who lost such a knife from Henckels Zwilling owns the brand?
     * Who has information that can help resolve this matter disappearance?

Telephones
The above questions are for people who have not entered into contact with the research team or for people who have had contact with the research team but have additional information. All information can be belangijk. If necessary, the information confidential.
You can provide information 24 hours a day through three different phone numbers: 8666-124, 911 and 108 via anonymous. Through the latter song your anonymity is guaranteed. If the line is busy, then the research team invites you kindly and urgently to try again later.

The above information is the research team portrayed in the following report language Papiamento.

http://www.versgeperst.com/nieuws/4302/onderzoeksteam-james-hogan-vraagt-medewerking.html#more-4302
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2009, 10:32:56 AM »

Me too!   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2009, 10:42:37 AM »

Me too!   

One thing I can think of is that they told him to take off his clothes.  He was folding them to stall for time.    ....or the police folded them to make it look like there was no struggle.....too bad about all the blood...would have looked like a suicide.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »

Me too!   

One thing I can think of is that they told him to take off his clothes.  He was folding them to stall for time.    ....or the police folded them to make it look like there was no struggle.....too bad about all the blood...would have looked like a suicide.   

The reports have said it was determined to be Hogan's blood.  Curacao must have the means to determine this.   Just thinking of dog's blood on mattress in Natalee's case vs. car interior which had to be sent away to determine chocolate & cleaning fluid.   

Wonder, if blood was present on clothing/shoes, if there were any prints....that is if the blood was on the clothing prior to folding and shoes neatly aligned.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.