April 17, 2024, 07:28:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427495 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2009, 09:07:14 AM »

Thinking a little more about the Winnie The Pooh blanket piece.  I am sure from the evidence picture it is fleece because cotton and pol-cotton blends would not mat and separate, as wet fleece does.  Also, when fleece has been wet and dries, it dries as separated clumps.  Being that Caylee disappeared in summer, there would be no need for a fleece blanket in FL heat (exactly why Casey used it IMO-no one would miss it).  It does not appear to be worn enough to have been part of a "lovey" (a.k.a comfort blanket children carry).  Had that been the case, the fleece would have been very flat with tiny balls (think scratchy) and the design very faded. Thinking also, that Cindy may not have known that blanket was missing until the body was found (although it's arguable she knew in November when she "sent someone to those woods").  IMO, she was told (directly or indirectly) to look for black trash bags, but no one mentioned a blanket to her.  It's very interesting that she jumped in with the a blanket is missing story when it was reported that a blanket was found, but nowhere have I seen any documentation were she describes the missing blanket.  Hhhhhmmm.  Nor do I see any documentation where she offers up a theory as to how the blanket missing from her house was removed from her house.  Since when have we ever seen Cindy be quiet about anything of this magnitude?

I firmly believe they are going to match that blanket to the Anthony residence.  I pray that both judge and jurors see through "The Invisible Woman" story the Anthonys are trying to tell.  Boy that Invisible Woman was pretty busy: searching the A's computer when no one was home for neck-breaking/ and household weapons/her own name; stealing Casey's car early June, stealing it again June 15th-16th; kidnapping Caylee, rummaging through the garage for trash bags and a well-hidden buried laundry bag; picking the lock on the shed to get the duct tape ('cause only GA & CA had keys, how would she know duct tape was in there anyway?); killing Caylee; roaming the A's house to find Caylee's room and a fleece blanket; locating Casey's room and rummaging again for a heart sticker; somehow getting blood/DNA on the back porch rug; getting decomp in the back yard in two locations; duct taping and putting a sticker on Caylee; wrapping her in the blanket (or maybe just putting it in the bag with her?); putting Caylee into 2 trash bags; putting her in the back of Casey's car and returning it secretly to Casey; and fading away.
Seriously, for Zenaida Gonzales/Mary Poppins/anyone to have pulled this off, they would have first had to have access to the Anthonys' home and computers for searches.  Then, she would have to have stolen Casey's car and hit some squirrels late May/early June.  She would have had to kill Caylee, then steal Casey's car and drive to Anthonys.  She would have had to know where to find that laundry bag/the trash bags/the duct tape/the fleece comforter/Casey's scrapbooking supplies.  George puts Casey & Caylee leaving around 1:30 and Casey's computer/cell phone puts her there around 4.  So, Zenaida would have had an extremely small window to kill Caylee, get her back to the A's, find everything used, leave the backyard decomp hits, wrap up Caylee in duct tape/blanket/double trash bags/laundry bag, leave her in Casey's car, and get away. Not to mention, if she put Caylee in her own car, how could she put her in Casey's car (remember Casey had driven to "work")?  The only other way would have been for Zenaida to steal Casey's car and drive it to the Anthonys.  No one reported the car stolen and Casey was driving it around until late June.  If Zenaida had stolen the car and left the body in it, how did she leave the Anthonys?  How did Casey get home from work?  How did Casey drive it to Sawgrass to "pick up Caylee"? 
   I Spy   I hope the prosecution sums up this case as well as you did-if they do KC is going down
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2009, 09:08:05 AM »

Good Mornking Monkeys- Don't know if this question has been asked --has to much time passed for surveillance video  to check out tj story-

Hi Cherjers.     IIRC,  Walmart only keeps the video for one month.   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2009, 09:23:40 AM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda    

That is her. If you review the discovery docs from the week prior to last, she forwarded emails from Crystal, Roy Kronk ex-wife to Cindy Anthony, who then forwarded them to Dominic Casey, from her tracydawn account.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2009, 09:28:30 AM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda   

so Tracy did send money then, and not so long ago.

What is wrong with this person?    Why did she seek immunity before she would talk to LE?  Is she still working with LP?

I don't understand why she would ever want to give KC a dime.   

According to her FBI interview, she was trying to maintain a relationship with her to keep the information flow going?
B
Singlovelaugh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2009, 09:31:42 AM »

If the Henkel Tape was only made for 2 years - 2006-2007 per Henkel Tape Specs
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10725800/Henkel-Tape-Specs
and George, Cindy and family did not leave Ohio and move to Orlando  1989, how does anyone explain the tape being brought down from Ohio with them?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »

and George, Cindy and family did not leave Ohio and move to Orlando  1989, how does anyone explain the tape being brought down from Ohio with them?

JMO here, it was sold in Lowes stores, they could have bought it in Orlando, or they could have visited back up in Ohio and purchased it then. I'm sure LE has checked out what stores may have carried it in Orlando and during what time frame it was in their inventory. I'm not sure where it was purchased is even important really. Just the fact that the tape was in possession of the Anthonys, in their home, and that it was found on Caylee, and that the two match is the key factor. Also that it is a rare tape, last manufactured in 2007.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2009, 10:06:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I heard that another 1100 pages will be released this week!!  What will they hold....the entomology report?  I hope so!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2009, 10:22:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I heard that another 1100 pages will be released this week!!  What will they hold....the entomology report?  I hope so!
Good morning, all.  Boy, I hope so, too!  (Although I'm still stuck on the Credit Card Statements.)   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2009, 10:31:05 AM »

JMO here, it was sold in Lowes stores, they could have bought it in Orlando, or they could have visited back up in Ohio and purchased it then. I'm sure LE has checked out what stores may have carried it in Orlando and during what time frame it was in their inventory. I'm not sure where it was purchased is even important really. Just the fact that the tape was in possession of the Anthonys, in their home, and that it was found on Caylee, and that the two match is the key factor. Also that it is a rare tape, last manufactured in 2007.

Oh, TUPELO I think you're right.  George and Cindy moved from Ohio to Orlando many years ago, I think Lee and Casey were young children at the time.  The chances of their having a roll of duct tape for so many years are slim to none, I think. I would say it was purchased from Lowe's in Orlando sometime prior to 2007.  I'm sure it is a simple matter for Orlando LE to check Lowe's records to see when if ever it was in stock and sold in Orlando and if so when was the last time it was in stock. And I agree that it doesn't matter where it was bought, just that the Anthonys had it during the time Caylee was murdered.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »

That is her. If you review the discovery docs from the week prior to last, she forwarded emails from Crystal, Roy Kronk ex-wife to Cindy Anthony, who then forwarded them to Dominic Casey, from her tracydawn account.

Good Morning everyone.  an angelic monkey

Why would she forward e-mails to Cindy from Kronk' ex-wife, and what's more, how would his ex-wife even know Tracy's e-mail addy? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »

so Tracy did send money then, and not so long ago.

What is wrong with this person?    Why did she seek immunity before she would talk to LE?  Is she still working with LP?

I don't understand why she would ever want to give KC a dime.   

According to her FBI interview, she was trying to maintain a relationship with her to keep the information flow going?
B

It appears she kept the information flow going alright, but in the wrong direction. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »

My guess, and it's only a guess is Georgie stiff armed the duct tape from one of the places where he worked "security." Since it was a specialty tape, it just doesn't seem like something he'd just saunter into a Lowe's store to buy. I am sure this type was pricier that the regular kind, so why would you pay more if you didn't need to? What around the house would he need this particular type for? jmo

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2009, 10:46:42 AM »

Why would she forward e-mails to Cindy from Kronk' ex-wife, and what's more, how would his ex-wife even know Tracy's e-mail addy? 

I'm glad you asked those questions because they were running through my head too......and wasn't LP on the Kronk soapbox at one time?  I can't remember all the details but it seemed there was dissension between LP and Kronk.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2009, 11:03:55 AM »

I'm glad you asked those questions because they were running through my head too......and wasn't LP on the Kronk soapbox at one time?  I can't remember all the details but it seemed there was dissension between LP and Kronk.

I don't exactly know about dissension between LF & Kronk, but Lenny has stated many times there is a "daisy chain of information" where Caylee's body would be found, and Kronk was on that chain.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2009, 11:06:51 AM »

Good Morning everyone.   

i would like to know how she knows her too and why she would email those to cindy..is she trying to help Casey?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2009, 11:09:10 AM »

My guess, and it's only a guess is Georgie stiff armed the duct tape from one of the places where he worked "security." Since it was a specialty tape, it just doesn't seem like something he'd just saunter into a Lowe's store to buy. I am sure this type was pricier that the regular kind, so why would you pay more if you didn't need to? What around the house would he need this particular type for? jmo
Good Morning Fanny. Being that the duct tape was a fire resistant tape, and it was on the gas can, could that be a reason? I mean he only used 2" on the gas can, LOL, but it does make sense to place that type on the vent hole. Just sayin'.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2009, 11:11:39 AM »

Oh, TUPELO I think you're right.  George and Cindy moved from Ohio to Orlando many years ago, I think Lee and Casey were young children at the time.  The chances of their having a roll of duct tape for so many years are slim to none, I think. I would say it was purchased from Lowe's in Orlando sometime prior to 2007.  I'm sure it is a simple matter for Orlando LE to check Lowe's records to see when if ever it was in stock and sold in Orlando and if so when was the last time it was in stock. And I agree that it doesn't matter where it was bought, just that the Anthonys had it during the time Caylee was murdered.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2009, 11:13:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Oh,how I wish.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2009, 11:17:03 AM »

I don't exactly know about dissension between LF & Kronk, but Lenny has stated many times there is a "daisy chain of information" where Caylee's body would be found, and Kronk was on that chain.

Ahhhh that is right - it was the daisy chain theory - thanks Fanny 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:22 AM »

Good Morning Fanny. Being that the duct tape was a fire resistant tape, and it was on the gas can, could that be a reason? I mean he only used 2" on the gas can, LOL, but it does make sense to place that type on the vent hole. Just sayin'.

Maybe. But putting tape and closing up the vent on a can stored in a hot Florida storage shed is so stupid. Also to put one in a hot car trunk like that. The pressures on that can would be huge. There is a reason for that vent. I am amazed so many people do it. But that might have been his thinking. He must have believed that would hold up better, if he bought it for that reason. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.