April 19, 2024, 06:17:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427563 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2009, 11:32:23 AM »

God Morning Monkeys and Guest!

From some of the receipts I saw George and Cindy shopped at Lowe's a good bit. If the tape was discontinued and not sold after 2007....Lowe's may have put it on clearance and sold it cheap!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »

I never actually understood what LP meant by"Daisy chain."  I know about making a necklace of daisys, as we did as children.  But in this context, did LP mean a chain of information or rumor or something like that connecting Kronk to the location of the body? I don't know, but IMO a "Daisy chain" is an innocent pasttime, whereas if what he says about Kronk and his girlfriend, or psychic cousin, or whatever it was, was much more sinister.  I don't think Kronk was connected to anyone, or at least I haven't seen any proof of a connection. IMO I do find LP very entertaining, though.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2009, 11:35:49 AM »

From some of the receipts I saw George and Cindy shopped at Lowe's a good bit. If the tape was discontinued and not sold after 2007....Lowe's may have put it on clearance and sold it cheap!

Should have been Good Morning, But it is a God morning also.

Also want to add that I always hit the clearance aisles...can find some good buys that way! Sure Georgie boy did too.

God Bless!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »

And we all know cheap is important to Cindy.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 12, 2009, 11:42:45 AM »

And we all know cheap is important to Cindy.

She would have to be cheap since she was the only one working.

God Bless!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2009, 11:44:37 AM »

Why do they always have only Teresa Neves on as Haleigh's grandmother ?
Marie could handle herself. Misty, Teresa and Ron have nothing interesting to say.
I don't know, I wuz sleeping I wuz so exhausted fom taking all those drugs.
I wuz at work.
I don't know Miz Nancy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2009, 11:45:27 AM »

Cin Cin could have been the bargain shopper too. I buy a lot of things from Lowe's too, so I guess it might not have been Georgie buying duct tape after all.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2009, 11:46:43 AM »

Marie could handle herself. Misty, Teresa and Ron have nothing interesting to say.
I wuz at work.
I don't know Miz Nancy.

KAT, good morning.  I'm thinking you have two windows open this morning. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2009, 11:57:22 AM »

Thinking a little more about the Winnie The Pooh blanket piece.  I am sure from the evidence picture it is fleece because cotton and pol-cotton blends would not mat and separate, as wet fleece does.  Also, when fleece has been wet and dries, it dries as separated clumps.  Being that Caylee disappeared in summer, there would be no need for a fleece blanket in FL heat (exactly why Casey used it IMO-no one would miss it).  It does not appear to be worn enough to have been part of a "lovey" (a.k.a comfort blanket children carry).  Had that been the case, the fleece would have been very flat with tiny balls (think scratchy) and the design very faded. Thinking also, that Cindy may not have known that blanket was missing until the body was found (although it's arguable she knew in November when she "sent someone to those woods").  IMO, she was told (directly or indirectly) to look for black trash bags, but no one mentioned a blanket to her.  It's very interesting that she jumped in with the a blanket is missing story when it was reported that a blanket was found, but nowhere have I seen any documentation were she describes the missing blanket.  Hhhhhmmm.  Nor do I see any documentation where she offers up a theory as to how the blanket missing from her house was removed from her house.  Since when have we ever seen Cindy be quiet about anything of this magnitude?

I firmly believe they are going to match that blanket to the Anthony residence.  I pray that both judge and jurors see through "The Invisible Woman" story the Anthonys are trying to tell.  Boy that Invisible Woman was pretty busy: searching the A's computer when no one was home for neck-breaking/ and household weapons/her own name; stealing Casey's car early June, stealing it again June 15th-16th; kidnapping Caylee, rummaging through the garage for trash bags and a well-hidden buried laundry bag; picking the lock on the shed to get the duct tape ('cause only GA & CA had keys, how would she know duct tape was in there anyway?); killing Caylee; roaming the A's house to find Caylee's room and a fleece blanket; locating Casey's room and rummaging again for a heart sticker; somehow getting blood/DNA on the back porch rug; getting decomp in the back yard in two locations; duct taping and putting a sticker on Caylee; wrapping her in the blanket (or maybe just putting it in the bag with her?); putting Caylee into 2 trash bags; putting her in the back of Casey's car and returning it secretly to Casey; and fading away.
Seriously, for Zenaida Gonzales/Mary Poppins/anyone to have pulled this off, they would have first had to have access to the Anthonys' home and computers for searches.  Then, she would have to have stolen Casey's car and hit some squirrels late May/early June.  She would have had to kill Caylee, then steal Casey's car and drive to Anthonys.  She would have had to know where to find that laundry bag/the trash bags/the duct tape/the fleece comforter/Casey's scrapbooking supplies.  George puts Casey & Caylee leaving around 1:30 and Casey's computer/cell phone puts her there around 4.  So, Zenaida would have had an extremely small window to kill Caylee, get her back to the A's, find everything used, leave the backyard decomp hits, wrap up Caylee in duct tape/blanket/double trash bags/laundry bag, leave her in Casey's car, and get away. Not to mention, if she put Caylee in her own car, how could she put her in Casey's car (remember Casey had driven to "work")?  The only other way would have been for Zenaida to steal Casey's car and drive it to the Anthonys.  No one reported the car stolen and Casey was driving it around until late June.  If Zenaida had stolen the car and left the body in it, how did she leave the Anthonys?  How did Casey get home from work?  How did Casey drive it to Sawgrass to "pick up Caylee"? 

ISPy, have you seen any pictures of the other blanket that was found? It was a Koala Baby blanket?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2009, 12:07:24 PM »

oops. wrong thread.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2009, 12:08:07 PM »

Thinking a little more about the Winnie The Pooh blanket piece.  I am sure from the evidence picture it is fleece because cotton and pol-cotton blends would not mat and separate, as wet fleece does.  Also, when fleece has been wet and dries, it dries as separated clumps.  Being that Caylee disappeared in summer, there would be no need for a fleece blanket in FL heat (exactly why Casey used it IMO-no one would miss it).  It does not appear to be worn enough to have been part of a "lovey" (a.k.a comfort blanket children carry).  Had that been the case, the fleece would have been very flat with tiny balls (think scratchy) and the design very faded. Thinking also, that Cindy may not have known that blanket was missing until the body was found (although it's arguable she knew in November when she "sent someone to those woods").  IMO, she was told (directly or indirectly) to look for black trash bags, but no one mentioned a blanket to her.  It's very interesting that she jumped in with the a blanket is missing story when it was reported that a blanket was found, but nowhere have I seen any documentation were she describes the missing blanket.  Hhhhhmmm.  Nor do I see any documentation where she offers up a theory as to how the blanket missing from her house was removed from her house.  Since when have we ever seen Cindy be quiet about anything of this magnitude?

I firmly believe they are going to match that blanket to the Anthony residence.  I pray that both judge and jurors see through "The Invisible Woman" story the Anthonys are trying to tell.  Boy that Invisible Woman was pretty busy: searching the A's computer when no one was home for neck-breaking/ and household weapons/her own name; stealing Casey's car early June, stealing it again June 15th-16th; kidnapping Caylee, rummaging through the garage for trash bags and a well-hidden buried laundry bag; picking the lock on the shed to get the duct tape ('cause only GA & CA had keys, how would she know duct tape was in there anyway?); killing Caylee; roaming the A's house to find Caylee's room and a fleece blanket; locating Casey's room and rummaging again for a heart sticker; somehow getting blood/DNA on the back porch rug; getting decomp in the back yard in two locations; duct taping and putting a sticker on Caylee; wrapping her in the blanket (or maybe just putting it in the bag with her?); putting Caylee into 2 trash bags; putting her in the back of Casey's car and returning it secretly to Casey; and fading away.
Seriously, for Zenaida Gonzales/Mary Poppins/anyone to have pulled this off, they would have first had to have access to the Anthonys' home and computers for searches.  Then, she would have to have stolen Casey's car and hit some squirrels late May/early June.  She would have had to kill Caylee, then steal Casey's car and drive to Anthonys.  She would have had to know where to find that laundry bag/the trash bags/the duct tape/the fleece comforter/Casey's scrapbooking supplies.  George puts Casey & Caylee leaving around 1:30 and Casey's computer/cell phone puts her there around 4.  So, Zenaida would have had an extremely small window to kill Caylee, get her back to the A's, find everything used, leave the backyard decomp hits, wrap up Caylee in duct tape/blanket/double trash bags/laundry bag, leave her in Casey's car, and get away. Not to mention, if she put Caylee in her own car, how could she put her in Casey's car (remember Casey had driven to "work")?  The only other way would have been for Zenaida to steal Casey's car and drive it to the Anthonys.  No one reported the car stolen and Casey was driving it around until late June.  If Zenaida had stolen the car and left the body in it, how did she leave the Anthonys?  How did Casey get home from work?  How did Casey drive it to Sawgrass to "pick up Caylee"? 

ISPy, have you seen any pictures of the other blanket that was found? It was a Koala Baby blanket?

I've been wondering if that was the blanket D Casey found and was "tossing" around as per Hoover's interview?    Maybe Dom was closer than he thought. JMO

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2009, 12:09:04 PM »

I never actually understood what LP meant by"Daisy chain."  I know about making a necklace of daisys, as we did as children.  But in this context, did LP mean a chain of information or rumor or something like that connecting Kronk to the location of the body? I don't know, but IMO a "Daisy chain" is an innocent pasttime, whereas if what he says about Kronk and his girlfriend, or psychic cousin, or whatever it was, was much more sinister.  I don't think Kronk was connected to anyone, or at least I haven't seen any proof of a connection. IMO I do find LP very entertaining, though.

I was always a bit confused by it too Babybear - I had thought Kronk stated at one time he had actually held off going back to look in the woods because of LP's search at BP but I may be wrong. LP is no doubt very entertaining - his heart is in the right place and he has had some very interesting information that is for sure.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2009, 12:17:27 PM »

Good Mornking Monkeys- Don't know if this question has been asked --has to much time passed for surveillance video  to check out tj story-

Hi Cherjers.     IIRC,  Walmart only keeps the video for one month.   
  thank you
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2009, 12:21:57 PM »

oops. wrong thread.
I enjoyed your post anyway
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Will someone please show me where I can see the receipts? I still haven't been able to go through the last document dump.....so please bear with me and my questions and requests!!  Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2009, 12:25:41 PM »

I've been wondering if that was the blanket D Casey found and was "tossing" around as per Hoover's interview?    Maybe Dom was closer than he thought. JMO
  Fanny Mae-- if you can see through the invisible man  -like in the movie-u can see through the invisible nanny
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2009, 12:26:21 PM »

I wuz at work.
I don't know Miz Nancy.

LOL...Kat, you made me wonder how in the heck I got to the Haleigh thread!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2009, 12:28:19 PM »

Cin Cin could have been the bargain shopper too. I buy a lot of things from Lowe's too, so I guess it might not have been Georgie buying duct tape after all.

Hi Fanny...I wouldn't take a bet on who bought it, but I would bet one of them did!  I love that one of the news stations had photos of the posters they hung using the same type of tape!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »

Fanny Mae-- if you can see through the invisible man  -like in the movie-u can see through the invisible nanny

I guess I'm not "with it" this morning, because I don't know what you mean. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2009, 12:32:56 PM »

Hi Fanny...I wouldn't take a bet on who bought it, but I would bet one of them did!  I love that one of the news stations had photos of the posters they hung using the same type of tape!! 

Glad to see you back SUNNY! I guess being so "out there" with their begging for money for Caylee bit the Anthonys right in the butt. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.