April 23, 2024, 03:47:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427815 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: October 16, 2009, 11:29:40 AM »

Motion To Dismiss Delayed, Fraud Trial Date Set

Posted: 9:52 am EDT October 16, 2009Updated: 11:16 am EDT October 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony headed back to an Orange County courtroom Friday morning where her defense team tried to convince the judge to dismiss her murder charge. Casey Anthony appeared before Judge Stan Strickland Friday wearing a turquoise blouse and her hair looked longer (see images).

SLIDESHOW: Casey At Hearing

The decision on the check fraud trial date was initially put off due to several new motions recently filed by the defense in relation to that case. However, just after 11:00am, less than an hour after the hearing had ended, the court said a pretrial status hearing was set for Friday, December 18, 2009 at 10:00am and the trial date was set for Monday, January 25, 2010.

The defense’s motion to dismiss the case was not ruled on by Judge Stan Strickland. He said he would rule on it later Friday in writing and will either uphold the defense’s motion or uphold the state’s own motion to strike the defense’s motion. Prosecutors is court Friday called the motion legally a “farce.”

In response to the state’s motion to compel the defense to provide the evidence supporting their allegations that someone else dumped Caylee’s body other than Casey, the judge ruled the defense has to turn over the supporting evidence by February 1, if it exists.

The judge was supposed to hear a defense motion regarding jail photos, however they incorrectly noticed the sheriff’s office about the hearing instead of the county, which actually runs the jail. That issue will have to be heard at a later time.     Dumb@$$e$

The only victory so far for the defense was that the judge granted them access, in a limited way, to CDs of the remains so their own experts can do more detailed work. To this point, access to those CDs had been restricted.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: October 16, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »

link ^ http://www.wftv.com/news/21314971/detail.html

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: October 16, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

I don't think that dude is Marinade Dave....Dave has more hair.
Also I think I heard the judge tell the bailiff something about pictures when he told him to get the guy. I could have heard wrong...not sure. And that was Joy Wray showing behind LDB

i dunno ... looks like him to me.

I think so too.He said he was gonna try to go

A great day for courting
October 16, 2009 · 51 Comments

Today, I am going to try to get into the court hearing for Casey Anthony. If I am successful, I will have a report later on or in the morning. In any event, I will not be around to answer any comments and if any of them get caught in spam, I won’t be able to let them out until I return.
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/16/a-great-day-for-courting/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: October 16, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 16, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21313340/detail.html
Judge Orders Anthony Defense To Show Evidence
Casey Anthony's Attorneys Have Said She Didn't Kill Caylee

POSTED: 5:44 am EDT October 16, 2009
UPDATED: 11:16 am EDT October 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ordered Casey Anthony's defense team to turn over any evidence it might have that someone else killed Caylee and dumped her body in Orange County woods last year,

That ruling came during a hearing Friday on several motions in the case.

Prosecutors argued that if the defense has evidence showing the innocence of their client then they should turn it over. Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland agreed and set Feb 1 as the deadline for defense.
During an earlier hearing, a defense attorney said the defense has evidence showing Casey Anthony was in jail when Caylee's body was dumped.

Caylee was reported missing last summer and found dead in woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

Also Friday, Strickland heard an argument about a defense motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charge should be dismissed. The judge might rule later today whether to grant a prosecution motion to dismiss the defense motion that sees to have the charges thrown out.

Casey Anthony is charged in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing. Anthony said she left her daughter with a babysitter.

A trial is scheduled for 2009. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: October 16, 2009, 11:37:29 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21314971/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony headed back to an Orange County courtroom Friday morning where her defense team tried to convince the judge to dismiss her murder charge. Casey Anthony appeared before Judge Stan Strickland Friday wearing a turquoise blouse and her hair looked longer

The decision on the check fraud trial date was initially put off due to several new motions recently filed by the defense in relation to that case. However, just after 11:00am, less than an hour after the hearing had ended, the court said a pretrial status hearing was set for Friday, December 18, 2009 at 10:00am and the trial date was set for Monday, January 25, 2010.

The defense’s motion to dismiss the case was not ruled on by Judge Stan Strickland. He said he would rule on it later Friday in writing and will either uphold the defense’s motion or uphold the state’s own motion to strike the defense’s motion. Prosecutors is court Friday called the motion legally a “farce.”

In response to the state’s motion to compel the defense to provide the evidence supporting their allegations that someone else dumped Caylee’s body other than Casey, the judge ruled the defense has to turn over the supporting evidence by February 1, if it exists.

The judge was supposed to hear a defense motion regarding jail photos, however they incorrectly noticed the sheriff’s office about the hearing instead of the county, which actually runs the jail. That issue will have to be heard at a later time.

The only victory so far for the defense was that the judge granted them access, in a limited way, to CDs of the remains so their own experts can do more detailed work. To this point, access to those CDs had been restricted.

Thanks FFLG!!  WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: October 16, 2009, 11:37:46 AM »

Also I think I heard the judge tell the bailiff something about pictures when he told him to get the guy. I could have heard wrong...not sure. And that was Joy Wray showing behind LDB

A great day for courting

Today, I am going to try to get into the court hearing for Casey Anthony. If I am successful, I will have a report later on or in the morning. In any event, I will not be around to answer any comments and if any of them get caught in spam, I won’t be able to let them out until I return.

His peeps are talking about seeing him in the comments.

That guy is pretty gutsy...I've seen his videos of pulling right into the driveways of the A's and went into the backyard of the abandoned house...doesn't surprise me that he went up to rosebuddy and said something. But I wonder why he got pegged by the judge? Did someone say witchy pooh said something about him too?
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: October 16, 2009, 11:41:11 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony headed back to an Orange County courtroom Friday morning where her defense team tried to convince the judge to dismiss her murder charge. Casey Anthony appeared before Judge Stan Strickland Friday wearing a turquoise blouse and her hair looked longer

The judge was supposed to hear a defense motion regarding jail photos, however they incorrectly noticed the sheriff’s office about the hearing instead of the county, which actually runs the jail. That issue will have to be heard at a later time.

Could they be anymore inconsiderate and insensative to Caylee 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1228 on: October 16, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

<SNIP>

Soooo..........there won't be an after lunch show ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: October 16, 2009, 11:47:26 AM »

A great day for courting

That guy is pretty gutsy...I've seen his videos of pulling right into the driveways of the A's and went into the backyard of the abandoned house...doesn't surprise me that he went up to rosebuddy and said something. But I wonder why he got pegged by the judge? Did someone say witchy pooh said something about him too?

I didn't catch it all.Maybe he will tell us about it.   

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: October 16, 2009, 11:49:52 AM »

they just said on Court tv that the check fraud case has a trial set date of January 25th so it WILL be before the murder trial
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: October 16, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

<SNIP>

Sounds like a good time to go take a shower. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: October 16, 2009, 11:53:39 AM »

A great day for courting

I didn't catch it all.Maybe he will tell us about it.   

And maybe why he was sitting on kc's side of the courtroom too. I know he's no fan. Maybe he was hoping to hear somethin'.

What a site it would be to see that many people and more on Caylee's side of the room.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 16, 2009, 11:55:54 AM »

only got to picture 5/6..what is so darn funny with Casey Ho and Bozo? your child is murdered, you are on trial for that child's murder and you and your attorney are cracking up laughing in the courtroom??? if Casey can't get a fair trial, it is because of her and Bozo acting like that....imo...they make me sick

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 16, 2009, 11:58:40 AM »

<SNIP>

or a nap......nap time I think it is for me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1235 on: October 16, 2009, 12:03:14 PM »

Hi CBB. Pretty outfit!

No Rose Hang in there. I'm hanging on to what NCMike pasted a few pages back that the LE is bidding it's time and will hang the Aholes. ANd I hope bi-ass too.
  an angelic monkey I sure hope so
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: October 16, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »

Good idea. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1237 on: October 16, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »

That had to have been him.

I wonder why he was grabbed by the bailiff.
Thank-you, I didn't see that, what happened?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1238 on: October 16, 2009, 12:06:22 PM »

Jose Baez Speaks To InSessions 10/16/09
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5KTnC6p4nc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/W5KTnC6p4nc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1239 on: October 16, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »

I can't take showers anymore....Trimm always posts the pics   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.