March 28, 2024, 03:53:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 426675 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1340 on: October 16, 2009, 02:25:45 PM »

Careful there, George!

He is a pathetic excuse for a man 

I am working up a world record spit! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1341 on: October 16, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »

I cannot tell a lie .....

...it was Trimm.

CC....your not going to tell me that you're due in March....I hope  Monkey Devil!

Triplets ? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1342 on: October 16, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »

Still watching tru tv and BC was just on spewing his BS. The snarky commentator bragged how she was going to shift the poll of voters that thought the crime scene was not compromised. The majority at the time she said that was overwhelmingly that it was NOT compromised. She said the voters were not well informed! Later on in the original broadcast tru tv showed another poll where the concensus did change to the majority believing the scene was compromised. Thanks tru tv for showing your biased opinion and trying to sway public opinion for KC and against justice for Caylee!!
    I gave up on that station a long time ago, to many of the people that are hosts of shows got me to upset.

That Jamie Floyd upsets me every time she opens her big mouth........
That's the one, I couldn't remember her name, she bothers me big time 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1343 on: October 16, 2009, 02:29:33 PM »

Careful there, George!

NoRose, he may have been born male, but it is not, nor ever will be a man.

Looks like he's humping her leg and wants to slip her the tongue.  This is how he probably looked like when he made his first pass at mushroom head.

Do No Evil 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: October 16, 2009, 02:29:38 PM »

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE??????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »

Still watching tru tv and BC was just on spewing his BS. The snarky commentator bragged how she was going to shift the poll of voters that thought the crime scene was not compromised. The majority at the time she said that was overwhelmingly that it was NOT compromised. She said the voters were not well informed! Later on in the original broadcast tru tv showed another poll where the concensus did change to the majority believing the scene was compromised. Thanks tru tv for showing your biased opinion and trying to sway public opinion for KC and against justice for Caylee!!
    I gave up on that station a long time ago, to many of the people that are hosts of shows got me to upset.

Well if it was compromised it was by the anthonys and their minions . Once LE got there it was as thoroughly protected as [possible. The site was open for months thanks to the water and kc's twisted determination to deny her guilt. talk about no soul........kc is the devils daughter
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1346 on: October 16, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »

I cannot tell a lie .....

...it was Trimm.

CC....your not going to tell me that you're due in March....I hope  Monkey Devil!

Triplets ? 

Wanna be the godfather?

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1347 on: October 16, 2009, 02:34:32 PM »

[/center]/center]

That woman is bat snit crazy and needs to be put in her place - she will get hers for her gutless comment to KC. How dare her to even think that Caylee did not deserve support and protection in that court room today - or any day for that matter. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: October 16, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »

Fanny,they have moved on past Caylee.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: October 16, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »

Careful there, George!

I am working up a world record spit! 

You go girl  Practice and then get her right in the eye.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: October 16, 2009, 02:40:02 PM »

WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE??????

That picture is so adorable!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: October 16, 2009, 02:44:41 PM »

Today is the first time I have watched that channel- and probably the last.They seem invested in just showing the Defense side of the story- I don't care which case it is, they should be more objective in their reporting, but particularly with this one when the family lies so brazenly. Whiny bunch aren't they?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: October 16, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »

an angelic monkey  You would think that guilt would have killed them by now, I just don't understand and never will. I am like you, if I get worked up on this case or other cases, or with life itself I just walk away for awhile, take the dog for a walk. What I don't get is, does Cin and George really think they are getting away with all these lies, do they really believe that people believe them, it just blows me away 
[/quote]

(I'm sorry Monkey Angel, but I can't figure out how to get out of your quote box.)

When you read Cin's and GA's depos, I think you'll discover they are incapable of feeling any guilt about themselves.  To me, there was never any human attachment to Caylee.  I think it was GA who refers to Caylee as an "it."   And, Sincin brags about how, at a young age, Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself breakfast consisting of cold cereal and a little cup of milk, and watch a video.  Who on God's green earth does that to a little toddler and thinks it's normal?  Plus, she says that she spoiled little Caylee by buying her clothes.  (I'm just paraphrasing things here.)   What the As's see in themselves is what they think a normal family is about. 

This whole family is abnormal, starting with folks who passed it down to their children.  Caylee didn't stand a chance of love or anything in the normal family sense.

This has been a long day, so I'm going to take a break for now.  Thanks to all of you who deligently keep on top of everything and inform those of us who can't.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: October 16, 2009, 02:46:14 PM »

Careful there, George!

Looks like he's humping her leg and wants to slip her the tongue.  This is how he probably looked like when he made his first pass at mushroom head.

Blue Ribbon award for the post of the day coming right up!     
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: October 16, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »

Pile of Casey Anthony case depositions I'm wading through today

http://twitpic.com/lrf5y
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: October 16, 2009, 02:49:13 PM »

That's the one, I couldn't remember her name, she bothers me big time 

They're still going on about it! She had two guests that said something like this could lead to a mistrial. They said the defense was already hired by KC before the remains were found and there is no reason they should have been denied access to observe as evidence could have been viewed by them that might not exist in the photos. Oh, this is just too onesided by Floyd. I have never heard of the defense being part of the crime scene investigation and with Dr Lee slinking around it, something might have come missing. I'm glad LE kept them out. I don't usually watch too much of their trial coverage but I now understand way the station is failing and having to be bought out by CNN. Hope when it's reorganized that they get some new commentators and get rid of what's on there now.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: October 16, 2009, 02:50:09 PM »

Pile of Casey Anthony case depositions I'm wading through today

http://twitpic.com/lrf5y

AmandaOberWESH: said the above.   Sorry for hitting post too fast.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: October 16, 2009, 02:52:32 PM »

Careful there, George!

I second that.

I swear...that was my first impression...that he looks like he's making a move. I asked my daughter to look and asked what is her first impression and she said "Ew, like they're going to make out."

ICKY!

Rosebuddy must be super "lonely".
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: October 16, 2009, 02:54:22 PM »

Careful there, George!

I second that.

I swear...that was my first impression...that he looks like he's making a move. I asked my daughter to look and asked what is her first impression and she said "Ew, like they're going to make out."

ICKY!

Rosebuddy must be super "lonely".

OHHHH HEY, remember how spindy would hug on the guys before right on camera with no shame at all? Maybe he's trying to do some payback? LOL! "come here Andrea...mwah mwah!"
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: October 16, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »

Today is the first time I have watched that channel- and probably the last.They seem invested in just showing the Defense side of the story- I don't care which case it is, they should be more objective in their reporting, but particularly with this one when the family lies so brazenly. Whiny bunch aren't they?

I guess they're finished for the day now. Good thing cause I couldn't take anymore of their spin.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.