April 26, 2024, 12:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428286 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: October 16, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21313340/detail.html
Judge Tosses Anthony's Motion To Dismiss Charges
Casey Anthony Defense Also Must Turn Over Evidence

POSTED: 5:44 am EDT October 16, 2009
UPDATED: 2:53 pm EDT October 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge has thrown out Casey Anthony's attempt to dismiss the most serious charges she faces.

Defense attorneys had filed a request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against Anthony. Prosecutors filed their own motion seeking to get the defense motion tossed, and on Friday Judge Stan Strickland sided with prosecutors.

The decision came after a hearing Friday during which Strickland ordered Anthony's defense team to turn over any evidence it might have that someone else killed Caylee and dumped her body in Orange County woods last year.

That ruling came during a hearing Friday on several motions in the case.

Prosecutors argued that if the defense has evidence showing the innocence of their client then they should turn it over. Strickland agreed and set Feb 1 as the deadline for defense.
During an earlier hearing, a defense attorney said the defense has evidence showing Casey Anthony was in jail when Caylee's body was dumped.

Caylee was reported missing last summer and found dead in woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony is charged in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing. Anthony said she left her daughter with a babysitter.

A trial is scheduled for 2009. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1361 on: October 16, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »

OH this is just too much GA depo's he is such a lier what father would not ask questions when your  daughter tells you that she is going to have a baby and your first thought is being over joyed that you are going to be a grandpa. Your daughter is not dating anyone and you don't ask who the father is. You just don't want to stress her out because you don't want the baby to come early.

Oh and then she does tell you that she thought it could be, might be JG and you don't say how many guys have you slept with that you really don't know
You just say well ok hope I get to met him one day.

This is just so far out there to beleive

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: October 16, 2009, 03:11:07 PM »

Careful there, George!

He is a pathetic excuse for a man 

I am working up a world record spit! 

This is probably the closest she's been to a "man" in years!
HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A NATURAL WOMAN. LA LA LA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: October 16, 2009, 03:11:48 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21300381/detail.html
'48 Hours' Issues Clips From Casey Show
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009
UPDATED: 12:30 pm EDT October 16, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- More clips were released in the upcoming "48 Hours Mystery" episode featuring Casey Anthony, a show that has created a controversy before it has aired.
Maggie Rodriguez of CBS News, who conducted interviews with Casey Anthony's family members and attorneys, told Local 6 News on Friday that the episode "is a comprehensive look at the Casey Anthony murder -- or killing, depending on what you believe -- from A to Z."

The show airs Saturday at 10 p.m on Local 6 WKMG-TV.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming that Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's Orange County home last December.

During one exchange, an attorney for Anthony told Rodriguez that the duct tape in the case will be a subject of interest.

Linda Kenney Baden: The state has led you to believe that there's tape around the mouth.

Maggie Rodriguez: So there's not?

Linda Kenney Baden: All we can say is that's going to be a disputed issue.

Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, said in the interview that the state failed in its investigation of his client's daughter.

Jose Baez: I think they botched this from the very beginning, arresting Casey Anthony without fully investigating the facts and circumstances surrounding this child's disappearance.

Linda Kenney Baden: It was ruined and spoiled in a lot of ways. For instance, the most important piece of evidence that the state had -- which is this demonizing duct tape -- was contaminated by the FBI. Another party that did not belong to the FBI, did not belong to law enforcement, did not belong to Casey or any of her family members is on that duct tape.
Rodriguez also interviewed Anthony's father, George Anthony.

Maggie Rodriguez: Does it seem odd to you that she would be out dancing while Caylee was missing?

George Anthony: Well, if I'm not mistaken, Casey told us she was still trying to find out where Caylee was at. There's some kind of connection there.

Jose Baez: Things are not always as simple as they seem.

Maggie Rodriguez: Would you care to elaborate?

Jose Baez: No

Maggie Rodriguez: We have photographs that show that Casey was out partying while her daughter was supposedly missing. How will you explain to a jury how a "good mother," who is worried about her daughter, is capable of doing that?

Jose Baez: Everything will come out at its proper time and place.

George Anthony also talks about his suicide attempt.

George Anthony: Knowing that my granddaughter is gone, knowing where my daughter is at, and what she's facing for the rest, possibly her life, how much it is hurting Cindy, I couldn't take it. I wanted to join Caylee. I miss her so, so much.

George Anthony: How are you supposed to feel when you're being called particular names. It just gets at you after a while. It nails you. It eats at you. If you get spit on and stuff thrown at you, what are you supposed to do? Just stand back and just not let it bother you?
Viewers Call For Boycott

Some people have called for a boycott of the network's sponsors because of the show.

The special promises to deliver exclusive interviews and shocking new clues that could change the investigation into Anthony.

The story has garnered worldwide attention, with emotions often running high. Some people who have followed the saga closely have bombarded CBS' Internet message boards, urging the network not to air the episode. Other posters have threatened to boycott CBS sponsors if the network airs the show.

CBS vows to present both sides of the story, and the show will feature Jesse Grund, who describes Anthony, his former fiancee, as "dark, selfish and remorseless." Attorney John Morgan discusses the civil lawsuit he's filed on behalf of Gonzalez. And the show also promises to include never-before-seen video of Caylee.

In an interview, Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, asks, "How horrible would it be if Caylee's mother is wrongly convicted?" and, "In a moment's notice, our lives can change."

George Anthony continues to stand by his daughter, saying, "Casey would not hurt Caylee. She wouldn't do that."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
New clips.   http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21314864/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: October 16, 2009, 03:13:40 PM »

Pile of Casey Anthony case depositions I'm wading through today

http://twitpic.com/lrf5y

AmandaOberWESH: said the above.   Sorry for hitting post too fast.

Last try at getting this posted correctly

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: October 16, 2009, 03:17:15 PM »

WDBO Local News   

State, defense spar during Casey Anthony hearing
By Drew Petrimoulx @ October 16, 2009 2:43 PM
Casey Anthony was back in Orange County court Friday as a judge heard new motions in the case.

Her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, watched in a packed courtroom as defense attorneys and state prosecutors sparred over several motions.

In the state's Motion for Reciprocal Discovery, prosecutors demanded the defense hand over evidence and list witnesses they intend to use in court. During a previous hearing, defense attorney Todd Macaluso spoke of evidence that shows Caylee Anthony's remains were dumped at the crime scene after Casey Anthony was locked up in jail.

Prosecutors said their agreement to share evidence requires the defense to produce such findings.

But defense attorney Jose Baez argued that the burden to share evidence is weighted towards prosecutors, and he is not required to tip his hand on possible defense strategy.

"We are analyzing everything," he said. "We're not piecemealing things. When we're ready, we will comply with the rules of discovery."

The Judge Stand Strickland ruled that the defense has to produce evidence specific to the claim made by Macaluso. They'll have until February 1st to do so, or explain why they can't.

Another motion filed by the state was a refutation of a defense motion to have the first-degree murder and child abuse charges dismissed. State prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick said the defense argument made no sense.

"It's a farce," she said. "It doesn't even come close to the legal arguments necessary for the court to entertain a motion to dismiss."

The judge sided with the state and refused to throw out any charges.

Finally, in a motion regarding crime scene photos, Judge Strickland granted defense experts easier access to the pictures under strict guidelines, making sure only those experts in applicable fields of study are able to see them.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/state-defense-spar-during-case.html
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: October 16, 2009, 03:17:21 PM »

I'm kinda interested in what that pink notice says to the left of the folders. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: October 16, 2009, 03:21:18 PM »

Careful there, George!

He is a pathetic excuse for a man 

I am working up a world record spit! 

LOL! 
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: October 16, 2009, 03:24:52 PM »

Jose Baez: Things are not always as simple as they seem.

Maggie Rodriguez: Would you care to elaborate?

Jose Baez: No

Of course not... he's got nada!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1369 on: October 16, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »

an angelic monkey  You would think that guilt would have killed them by now, I just don't understand and never will. I am like you, if I get worked up on this case or other cases, or with life itself I just walk away for awhile, take the dog for a walk. What I don't get is, does Cin and George really think they are getting away with all these lies, do they really believe that people believe them, it just blows me away 

(I'm sorry Monkey Angel, but I can't figure out how to get out of your quote box.)

When you read Cin's and GA's depos, I think you'll discover they are incapable of feeling any guilt about themselves.  To me, there was never any human attachment to Caylee.  I think it was GA who refers to Caylee as an "it."   And, Sincin brags about how, at a young age, Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself breakfast consisting of cold cereal and a little cup of milk, and watch a video.  Who on God's green earth does that to a little toddler and thinks it's normal?  Plus, she says that she spoiled little Caylee by buying her clothes.  (I'm just paraphrasing things here.)   What the As's see in themselves is what they think a normal family is about. 

This whole family is abnormal, starting with folks who passed it down to their children.  Caylee didn't stand a chance of love or anything in the normal family sense.

This has been a long day, so I'm going to take a break for now.  Thanks to all of you who deligently keep on top of everything and inform those of us who can't.
[/quote]You are right, I just have never met anybody that doesn't have somekind of guilt, this is a first. Caylee didn't have a chance. You have a good rest of the day  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 16, 2009, 03:27:48 PM »

I guess I'm weird, but I get a kick out of those "Thou shall not" notices that are always around at workplaces. Some of them are so stupid, but you know somebody did it before, or there wouldn't be a notice about it. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: October 16, 2009, 03:32:24 PM »

Someone mentioned that Rosebud claims in her depo that she was the one who Googled Chloroform as the dogs were throwing up.  They ask George about it and he tells them - our dogs do not really throw up, the cats have the occasional hairball, but the dogs No.

The only action he may be seeing is a while could be that hug from Lyon today when Rosebud reads that.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: October 16, 2009, 03:33:06 PM »

No enormous Caylee button on George today but he remembered his 'diss the dignity of the Court' Bermuda shorts attire.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1373 on: October 16, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »

I guess I'm weird, but I get a kick out of those "Thou shall not" notices that are always around at workplaces. Some of them are so stupid, but you know somebody did it before, or there wouldn't be a notice about it. 

No you're not weird honey...I think you're a cute curious monkey.

BTW, I love what the crafty monkeys did to halloween-ify your behind. It's lovely, dahling.

I'm off for a while. Time for Nick to be home soon from work and gotta fill him in on all this stuff that happened today.

Catch up with ya'll later. THanks for the links, info, and laughs.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1374 on: October 16, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: October 16, 2009, 03:34:15 PM »

I cannot tell a lie .....

...it was Trimm.

CC....your not going to tell me that you're due in March....I hope  Monkey Devil!

Triplets ? 

Wow! SS is here.

Hope you have been doing ok. Been a long time.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1376 on: October 16, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »

That's just wrong !...thank god I finished my lunch hours ago...so much for dinner

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1377 on: October 16, 2009, 03:35:11 PM »

OH this is just too much GA depo's he is such a lier what father would not ask questions when your  daughter tells you that she is going to have a baby and your first thought is being over joyed that you are going to be a grandpa. Your daughter is not dating anyone and you don't ask who the father is. You just don't want to stress her out because you don't want the baby to come early.

Oh and then she does tell you that she thought it could be, might be JG and you don't say how many guys have you slept with that you really don't know
You just say well ok hope I get to met him one day.

This is just so far out there to beleive

Monkey hugs
He is afraid of Cindy, not only her anger, but she was the only one that could bring in a steady paycheck. Cindy has completely neutered him, and that mentally ill coward allowed it. I'm sure, at least I would hope he at least thought about asking Casey those questions. Actually I'm sure he did and then Cindy snapped at him to stop. Out of George's own mouth he talked about a sister being mentally ill, he forgot to include himself when he was talking about it. I don't believe there will be any punishment what so ever for all the lies, and everything else this duo did, so I am just going to wait until Karmic justice rears its ugly head at them, and when it does, it won't be pretty.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: October 16, 2009, 03:38:16 PM »

No you're not weird honey...I think you're a cute curious monkey.

BTW, I love what the crafty monkeys did to halloween-ify your behind. It's lovely, dahling.

I'm off for a while. Time for Nick to be home soon from work and gotta fill him in on all this stuff that happened today.

Catch up with ya'll later. THanks for the links, info, and laughs.

See you later Nora!

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1379 on: October 16, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »

I cannot tell a lie .....

...it was Trimm.

CC....your not going to tell me that you're due in March....I hope  Monkey Devil!

Triplets ? 

Wow! SS is here.

Hope you have been doing ok. Been a long time.

Hi Brandi !!
Been a long hard summer..finally had a day to jump in and see where this case was at..

plus I need a Halloween costume... 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.