April 23, 2024, 04:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427835 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: October 16, 2009, 04:28:29 PM »

Someone mentioned that Rosebud claims in her depo that she was the one who Googled Chloroform as the dogs were throwing up.  They ask George about it and he tells them - our dogs do not really throw up, the cats have the occasional hairball, but the dogs No.

The only action he may be seeing is a while could be that hug from Lyon today when Rosebud reads that.
My dog occasionally throws up, and the last thing on my mind would be searching for chloroform. Do people give chloroform for throwing up dogs? She is a nurse, or at least has pretended to be one, perhaps she should have called the vet to ask.

What a novel idea, no rose. LOL

My cats puke hairballs all the time and I have never once thought of chloroform.....

I think she is actually confusing chloroform with chlorophyll from plants.  For a nurse this woman is a pip..couldn't even tell her daughter was preggers..and now thinks coliform stops dogs from throwing up? ..Yes Cindy..permanently. She is delusional.

I hope I would never see HER coming at me with a shot! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1401 on: October 16, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »

Wow in reading GA depo I take from it that he knew that casey was not working and he was worried about Caylee and was looking into what she was doing and found out that she was lieing to them all.
He would bring it up to CA and she would say she would handle it
GA knew that Caylee was not being taken care of by casey and CA more or less told him to shut up or move out don't upset casey so he just shut up

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: October 16, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »

So Georgie does not believe the remains are Caylee.  He wants to see the DNA and rambles on about an issue with the Tibia.

Where did you see this
Was it in the depo's from GA
I'm reading them know and haven't gotten to that part if it's in there
If they are going to try and say this is not Caylee they are even lower then I thought
know they are denying her in death

Monkey hugs

Let me see- they don't believe the DNA test that proves Caylee is dead, but they believe the DNA test that says there was someone else's DNA on the duct tape.  Things that make you go Hmmmm.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: October 16, 2009, 04:31:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21313340/detail.html
Judge Tosses Anthony's Motion To Dismiss Charges
Casey Anthony Defense Also Must Turn Over Evidence

POSTED: 5:44 am EDT October 16, 2009
UPDATED: 3:50 pm EDT October 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge has thrown out Casey Anthony's attempt to dismiss the most serious charges she faces.

Defense attorneys had filed a request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges against Anthony. Prosecutors filed their own motion seeking to get the defense motion tossed, and on Friday Judge Stan Strickland sided with prosecutors.

The decision came after a hearing Friday during which Strickland ordered Anthony's defense team to turn over any evidence it might have that someone else killed Caylee and dumped her body in Orange County woods last year.

That ruling came during a hearing Friday on several motions in the case.

Prosecutors argued that if the defense has evidence showing the innocence of their client then they should turn it over. Strickland agreed and set Feb 1 as the deadline for defense.
During an earlier hearing, a defense attorney said the defense has evidence showing Casey Anthony was in jail when Caylee's body was dumped.

Caylee was reported missing last summer and found dead in woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

Casey Anthony is charged in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing. Anthony said she left her daughter with a babysitter.

A trial is scheduled for 2009. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1404 on: October 16, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »

So Georgie does not believe the remains are Caylee.  He wants to see the DNA and rambles on about an issue with the Tibia.

Where did you see this
Was it in the depo's from GA
I'm reading them know and haven't gotten to that part if it's in there
If they are going to try and say this is not Caylee they are even lower then I thought
know they are denying her in death

Monkey hugs

Starts on pg 330 of Georgies depo, he goes on about the DNA and tibia on page 331

Thanks

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: October 16, 2009, 04:48:16 PM »

HEY!!!! I just finished Spindy deposition Part 2 and it's incomplete! Does anyone have a link to the rest of it? TIA

Scatty, I noticed that too, but I was so sick of her by then I didn't care.  It didn't matter if she said yes or no, she would then qualify her answer.  Like (not a real question here), did you drive the car?  Now that's either yes or no, or for them, I don't remember.
Did you drive the car? No, but when I had it some time back and drove to Walmart it worked just fine.
That whole household doesn't know how to say yes or no -- no wonder they accept half-truths because the other half is a lie.  They've been playing these word games for years.  They just don't get it at all!  They should be charged with aiding and abetting.  No wonder the momster doesn't get it, she never had it to get.  I never thought I would say this, but Caylee is free from their depravity and I'm glad (not that she died, but she is free!).

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: October 16, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »

HEY!!!! I just finished Spindy deposition Part 2 and it's incomplete! Does anyone have a link to the rest of it? TIA

Scatty, I noticed that too, but I was so sick of her by then I didn't care.  It didn't matter if she said yes or no, she would then qualify her answer.  Like (not a real question here), did you drive the car?  Now that's either yes or no, or for them, I don't remember.
Did you drive the car? No, but when I had it some time back and drove to Walmart it worked just fine.
That whole household doesn't know how to say yes or no -- no wonder they accept half-truths because the other half is a lie.  They've been playing these word games for years.  They just don't get it at all!  They should be charged with aiding and abetting.  No wonder the momster doesn't get it, she never had it to get.  I never thought I would say this, but Caylee is free from their depravity and I'm glad (not that she died, but she is free!).

Did you get part !? I got that and part II on the WFTV site and Part II has 382 pages.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: October 16, 2009, 04:56:46 PM »

Yup!

Benjamin Franklin said: “Half a truth is often a great lie.”

And with the Anthonys, it always seems to be.

I still think they will see their own days in court, if you know what I mean.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: October 16, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »

Just starting Lee's.  Did not have it in me after Rosebuddy to read Rosebud's.  First impression is that Lee knew more about what was really going on in the house then Rosebuddy.  Example- When asked when they found out Casey would not graduate he said she basically told Cindy " Mom, you know, by the way, thanks for the graduation party, but I'm not graduating"

This contradicts Rosebuddy's story of the guidance counsellor told them the day of graduation.  I am betting George was truly bled of all his testosterone years before and had no clue what was going on about anything and still does not.  JMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: October 16, 2009, 05:06:23 PM »

Just starting Lee's.  Did not have it in me after Rosebuddy to read Rosebud's.  First impression is that Lee knew more about what was really going on in the house then Rosebuddy.  Example- When asked when they found out Casey would not graduate he said she basically told Cindy " Mom, you know, by the way, thanks for the graduation party, but I'm not graduating"

This contradicts Rosebuddy's story of the guidance counsellor told them the day of graduation.  I am betting George was truly bled of all his testosterone years before and had no clue what was going on about anything and still does not.  JMO

Be prepared with lots of inappropriate laughter, but I guess I don't have to tell you that. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1410 on: October 16, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »

Yup!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1411 on: October 16, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »

Did they release picture too ?
I want to see the pictures they are talking about in the depo's like exhibit 7 and 8

Monkey hugs

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: October 16, 2009, 05:20:51 PM »

Did they release picture too ?
I want to see the pictures they are talking about in the depo's like exhibit 7 and 8

Monkey hugs

They are in there after the depo but hard to see.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: October 16, 2009, 05:21:37 PM »

George Anthony Deposition Focuses On Duct Tape
Casey Anthony's Father Was Deposed In August

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More than 1,300 pages of deposition transcripts related to the Casey Anthony case were released on Thursday, including the state's deposition of Anthony's father, George Anthony.

Casey Anthony has been charged with murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee was reported missing last summer and found dead in woods not far from the family home in December 2008.

A large portion of George Anthony's Aug. 5 deposition focused on trying to get him to confirm the duct tape his family used on a gas can and to put up posters of missing Caylee is the same duct tape found on Caylee's skull.

The tape on the gas can bears the Henkel logo, which is the same rare industrial brand of tape taken from the skull of Caylee Anthony. It's also appears to be the same tape that was used to secure a poster of missing Caylee at the Anthony's command tent last August.

In his deposition, Anthony denies he put the duct tape on his gas can, saying it was a sloppy job and he wouldn't do it like that. Later, when asked if the duct tape was from his home, Anthony says he was not sure.

Prosecutors are likely looking for any evidence that George Anthony is trying to soften or change his testimony from what he said before a grand jury last year before Caylee's body was found and before he would have known about the duct tape on her mouth.

The depositions also reveal new information about a contract the Anthonys have with one of the news networks and a possible book deal.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21318973/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: October 16, 2009, 05:22:39 PM »

WDBO Local News   

VIDEO: Jose Baez speaks after hearing
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media Friday outside the Orange County Courthouse.  Watch below.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/video-jose-baez-speaks-after-h.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: October 16, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »

boy is Bobo ever pizzzy at Kathi in that video I just posted.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1416 on: October 16, 2009, 05:30:25 PM »

He sure is - you can see the anger in his face, he intentionally ignores her and is rude to her. She is so good at chasing the story ......she isn't one bit bothered by him but you can sure tell he is bothered by her - I love it!!!!!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1417 on: October 16, 2009, 05:32:10 PM »

WOW GA really getting upset about the questioning of the gas cans and duct tape

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: October 16, 2009, 05:32:26 PM »

Because she spanks that azz every time she gets a chance.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: October 16, 2009, 05:35:00 PM »

Yup!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.