March 29, 2024, 02:41:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 426700 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: October 16, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

boy is Bobo ever pizzzy at Kathi in that video I just posted.

Because she spanks that azz every time she gets a chance.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: October 16, 2009, 06:03:17 PM »

George Anthony Deposition Focuses On Duct Tape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc1c0d-o5Ko

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: October 16, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

Someone mentioned that Rosebud claims in her depo that she was the one who Googled Chloroform as the dogs were throwing up.  They ask George about it and he tells them - our dogs do not really throw up, the cats have the occasional hairball, but the dogs No.

The only action he may be seeing is a while could be that hug from Lyon today when Rosebud reads that.
My dog occasionally throws up, and the last thing on my mind would be searching for chloroform. Do people give chloroform for throwing up dogs? She is a nurse, or at least has pretended to be one, perhaps she should have called the vet to ask.

Maybe she was going to chloroform the dog as punishment because he threw up on the carpet. lol   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1423 on: October 16, 2009, 06:07:01 PM »

Someone mentioned that Rosebud claims in her depo that she was the one who Googled Chloroform as the dogs were throwing up.  They ask George about it and he tells them - our dogs do not really throw up, the cats have the occasional hairball, but the dogs No.

The only action he may be seeing is a while could be that hug from Lyon today when Rosebud reads that.
My dog occasionally throws up, and the last thing on my mind would be searching for chloroform. Do people give chloroform for throwing up dogs? She is a nurse, or at least has pretended to be one, perhaps she should have called the vet to ask.

What a novel idea, no rose. LOL

My cats puke hairballs all the time and I have never once thought of chloroform.....

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1424 on: October 16, 2009, 06:07:15 PM »

Casey Anthony Appears In Court

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VkS2cqfvW8

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1425 on: October 16, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

Brad Conway Speaks To InSessions 10/16/09 - 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZsssBftAtd4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZsssBftAtd4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: October 16, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »

Eerrrr....does bamboo produce chloroform?   

This is an RN who now says she googled Chlorophyll ( the substance that makes plants green) and may have hit Chloroform- how stupid do you have to be to believe her? I will give her an F for effort on that one.  The SA had to be chuckling when they left that depo.
Chlorophyll is actually used as a breath freshener for dogs.

My cats puke hairballs all the time and I have never once thought of chloroform.....

There is NO way an RN mistakes Chlorophyll for Chloroform.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: October 16, 2009, 06:21:01 PM »

Brad Conway Speaks To InSessions 10/16/09 - 2

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hV9tTynvcpI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hV9tTynvcpI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1428 on: October 16, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »

This is an RN who now says she googled Chlorophyll ( the substance that makes plants green) and may have hit Chloroform- how stupid do you have to be to believe her? I will give her an F for effort on that one.  The SA had to be chuckling when they left that depo.

Well let's hope none of the Jurors are from Satsuma  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: October 16, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »

How very true.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: October 16, 2009, 06:44:52 PM »

boy is Bobo ever pizzzy at Kathi in that video I just posted.
GO KATHI!!! GO KATHI!!! GO KATHI!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: October 16, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »

Well let's hope none of the Jurors are from Satsuma  Cool

A BIG High 5 on that one, Nut!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1432 on: October 16, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

no wonder Panda's are an Endangered Species on the verge of Extinction Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: October 16, 2009, 07:01:58 PM »

Brad Conway Speaks To InSessions 10/16/09 - 2

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hV9tTynvcpI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hV9tTynvcpI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Brad Conman has sold his soul to the devil!!!! I'm working up a spit!!!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: October 16, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »

At least not a nurse that does not have to go to the sex shop to get her uniform.  Green naughty nurse Rosebud? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: October 16, 2009, 07:09:14 PM »

At least not a nurse that does not have to go to the sex shop to get her uniform.  Green naughty nurse Rosebud? 

Has anyone ever seen Rosebud in a nurse's uniform??

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: October 16, 2009, 07:10:28 PM »

Has anyone ever seen Rosebud in a nurse's uniform??

With or without the chia pet?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1437 on: October 16, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

Sorry to ask monkeys, but I know there is a link or thread that I believe was posted earlier with the newest documents that were released. I can't seem to find it. Any help would be very appreciated. TIA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: October 16, 2009, 07:16:49 PM »

Prime News 10/16/09 Casey Part 1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TR8qm4Cbb8U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TR8qm4Cbb8U&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Prime News 10/16/09 Casey Part 2

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VGaOnZ7fNLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/VGaOnZ7fNLQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1439 on: October 16, 2009, 07:17:29 PM »

OMG you just find out that your granddaughter has been missing for 31 days and your daughter just gets back from talking to LE and you both lay down and take a nap

Unfreakin believable

from GA depo

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.