April 25, 2024, 12:18:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427941 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1480 on: October 16, 2009, 09:11:01 PM »

I'm so sorry I am very behind and this may have been asked before, but on page 111 of George's depo, they are about to break for lunch and BC says he has a mediation with a pro se client that will take all of one minute that he just found out about. Then on page 112, they ask him if 1:15 would be okay to continue and he says "Yeah, if we can do that. That way I can get this out of the way and calm down afterwards". Anyone know what he means by "calm down afterwards"? Is it about George's answers or the mediation? TIA JSM

No idea JSM.  Great question.
Thanks Northern. It just popped out at me, I don't know why. 

Maybe Georgie was puking in the garbage can again. 
But Fanny it was BRAD CONWAY that said he needed to calm down afterwards. That's what really confused me. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: October 16, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »

WDBO Local News   

VIDEO: Jose Baez speaks after hearing
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media Friday outside the Orange County Courthouse.  Watch below.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/video-jose-baez-speaks-after-h.html

Kathi Belich and Bob Kealing TAG TEAM BACK AGAIN...they nailed BOZO! 

There is NO "some other dude or dudette" and that is extremely obvious in this interview.   "analyzing everything," you mean going on a fishing expedition and coming up with seaweed!    This is going to be hysterical as of Feb 1st & they cannot lay down a foundation of facts & produce a suspect that isnt beyond laughable...trouble ahead dipwad!

YO Amazon, you ain't all that and a bag of chips, you and your law students failed embarrassingly!   The Assistant SA mopped the floor with your raghead!   Yea, yea, you might spare Casey's life but shes getting convicted but you know that because after all they wouldnt have needed the "Angel of death row" if she wasnt guilty as sin.    The judge didnt even give Casey an opportunity in court to boo hoo upon hearing she will still face the death penalty, he spared the defense team the embarrassment in the courtroom.

So much for their media blitz, seems to me all they managed to do today is prove they cant coordinate amongst themselves so they can view the evidence that was ready for them over 9 months ago, they suck at writing motions, they are bluffing as wide as the defense team & client's birth combined.

Capp-

As you know, KathiB and I have had our differences ( copyright). We hashed it out-

I think it is time for me to say, I have to admire her work in this case as an on scene reporter.

She HAUNTS Baez house, and did you hear her ask Lyon if her law students wrote her brief? BBBAAAHHHAAA.

How many times did she repeat her question about Feb 1st?

That said, I do not think, given my personal experience with Miss B, that she is tag teaming Kealing.

If you watch the tape, he walks with Baez, never asking a question, and then Baez gives him the back slap.

The Sentinel, former employer of George and Lee, is in Baez graces right now.

Go Kathi B.

B

I don't think it matters if Kathi B was double-teaming or not. She doesn't need Kealing anyway.
He wasn't with her when when backed Milstupid back into his hole, and she is doing the same with Bozo. She is after his azz and he knows it. He can't even look her in the face. He almost runs when he sees her coming, and that's alright with me.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: October 16, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »

Just starting Lee's.  Did not have it in me after Rosebuddy to read Rosebud's.  First impression is that Lee knew more about what was really going on in the house then Rosebuddy.  Example- When asked when they found out Casey would not graduate he said she basically told Cindy " Mom, you know, by the way, thanks for the graduation party, but I'm not graduating"

This contradicts Rosebuddy's story of the guidance counsellor told them the day of graduation.  I am betting George was truly bled of all his testosterone years before and had no clue what was going on about anything and still does not.  JMO

NR..I agree..George just took a powder a long time ago..maybe before he married Cindy.  I have to admit I have not read the lastest release of docs on the A's.  I started through George's and got a migraine..and said enough is enough.  No matter where they are, who they are speaking to ..the A's have no vision of truth.  They constantly change their spin..story..to read as what they think is right for that day.  I refuse to read their depos..I know that it would make me ill.   They each have no care for anyone but themselves.  Poor Caylee..so many egomaniacs.so little time.

I truly think in future generations this family should be shown as a text book case of what a truly dysfunction family behaves like.  I have never in all my years of counseling come across a family this bad.   Meaning there was never a clear message other then don't disrupt our perfect vision of you......no one is perfect..no one can live up to that.

Yes I had families and clients that wanted the best for their children...but no one ever that would risk their grandchild for the sake of the family status..and that is what you are witnessing.  Casey was perfect, we were perfect, her brother is perfect, Caylee was perfect...so it must have been strangers that did this..because we are above such an act.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: October 16, 2009, 09:16:16 PM »

I'm so sorry I am very behind and this may have been asked before, but on page 111 of George's depo, they are about to break for lunch and BC says he has a mediation with a pro se client that will take all of one minute that he just found out about. Then on page 112, they ask him if 1:15 would be okay to continue and he says "Yeah, if we can do that. That way I can get this out of the way and calm down afterwards". Anyone know what he means by "calm down afterwards"? Is it about George's answers or the mediation? TIA JSM

No idea JSM.  Great question.
Thanks Northern. It just popped out at me, I don't know why. 

Maybe Georgie was puking in the garbage can again. 
But Fanny it was BRAD CONWAY that said he needed to calm down afterwards. That's what really confused me. 

Well, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! I never heard of an attorney having to have a guru to meditate to get through a depo, but that's just me. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: October 16, 2009, 09:17:18 PM »

One quick comment and then I've got to go out......... the whole Spindy business about the chlorophyll and the dogs and all that chit, it really exposes her conscious, premeditated effort to blazenly come up with an explanation of the chloroform searches. That is surely a crime of some sort. seems no different than giving somebody a false alibi. It's a step further than changing her opinion that the stench was no longer that of a dead body but that of rotting pizza. She had to sit around trying to come up with some plausible lie, which it's not but in her mind she thinks everybody has got oatmeal for brains except her. I'm really hoping that there was a search of the computer that will prove that there was not ever any bamboo/chlorophyll sites that somehow linked into chloroform.  Hate her and the broom that she flew in on!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: October 16, 2009, 09:21:31 PM »

Just starting Lee's.  Did not have it in me after Rosebuddy to read Rosebud's.  First impression is that Lee knew more about what was really going on in the house then Rosebuddy.  Example- When asked when they found out Casey would not graduate he said she basically told Cindy " Mom, you know, by the way, thanks for the graduation party, but I'm not graduating"

This contradicts Rosebuddy's story of the guidance counsellor told them the day of graduation.  I am betting George was truly bled of all his testosterone years before and had no clue what was going on about anything and still does not.  JMO

NR..I agree..George just took a powder a long time ago..maybe before he married Cindy.  I have to admit I have not read the lastest release of docs on the A's.  I started through George's and got a migraine..and said enough is enough.  No matter where they are, who they are speaking to ..the A's have no vision of truth.  They constantly change their spin..story..to read as what they think is right for that day.  I refuse to read their depos..I know that it would make me ill.   They each have no care for anyone but themselves.  Poor Caylee..so many egomaniacs.so little time.

I truly think in future generations this family should be shown as a text book case of what a truly dysfunction family behaves like.  I have never in all my years of counseling come across a family this bad.   Meaning there was never a clear message other then don't disrupt our perfect vision of you......no one is perfect..no one can live up to that.

Yes I had families and clients that wanted the best for their children...but no one ever that would risk their grandchild for the sake of the family status..and that is what you are witnessing.  Casey was perfect, we were perfect, her brother is perfect, Caylee was perfect...so it must have been strangers that did this..because we are above such an act.

That's why I said several months ago that JoJo let his Caylee down a long time ago. He couldn't even hang around to stop the madness of the battle of the Titans which was sure to come when Caylee came into the picture. It wasn't denial by any of them. It was apathy, purely and simply by the whole bunch. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: October 16, 2009, 09:25:18 PM »

One quick comment and then I've got to go out......... the whole Spindy business about the chlorophyll and the dogs and all that chit, it really exposes her conscious, premeditated effort to blazenly come up with an explanation of the chloroform searches. That is surely a crime of some sort. seems no different than giving somebody a false alibi. It's a step further than changing her opinion that the stench was no longer that of a dead body but that of rotting pizza. She had to sit around trying to come up with some plausible lie, which it's not but in her mind she thinks everybody has got oatmeal for brains except her. I'm really hoping that there was a search of the computer that will prove that there was not ever any bamboo/chlorophyll sites that somehow linked into chloroform.  Hate her and the broom that she flew in on!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: October 16, 2009, 09:38:24 PM »

This is what it is all about folks. This precious little soul who should be here tonight trying to decide what she wants to be for Halloween.

Good Night Ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: October 16, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

This is what it is all about folks. This precious little soul who should be here tonight trying to decide what she wants to be for Halloween.

Good night Fannyl.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: October 16, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »

Here is something I would like to know..and I am sure the State of Florida already does..what hours were the searches for Chloroform..vs Cindy's work schedule.  We know they already have taken her and George's work schedule for other instances.  I am sure they have checked that out.  I think that may have been a boo boo on Cindy's part.  Casey seems to be on the home computer mostly during the day or late at night...not when others were there.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1490 on: October 16, 2009, 09:50:56 PM »

The picture of pure innocence - it shakes me to my core that she did not have one advocate in that dysfunctional family that would love and protect her the way she should have been.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: October 16, 2009, 09:51:04 PM »

If you read Andrea Lyons motion (prior bad acts of KC) there is a sentence that makes no sense- and  Kathi B asked her if she wrote her own motions or her students and she replied 'You are kidding, aren't you?'      what Kathi was referring to was the sentence that said -Miss Anthony has the propensity to supervise it's students properly.  Now as far as I know Miss Anthony does not supervise any law students, so what they ( or AL as she says) have done is use a template to write a motion without deleting material that does not apply.
I'd say that was sloppy work Andrea.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: October 16, 2009, 09:52:23 PM »

Page 308 - lines 18 -21 > George- Anything I could do to bring my grand daughter  home, to get my daughter out of jail, I'll do it.
I'll sell my soul to the devil right now to get her out of jail!

Too late, you already did!!!   

What a shame he wouldn't do the same for a helpless child.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: October 16, 2009, 09:53:03 PM »

Here is something I would like to know..and I am sure the State of Florida already does..what hours were the searches for Chloroform..vs Cindy's work schedule.  We know they already have taken her and George's work schedule for other instances.  I am sure they have checked that out.  I think that may have been a boo boo on Cindy's part.  Casey seems to be on the home computer mostly during the day or late at night...not when others were there.

You bring up a good point Gypsy - If I recall those searches were done when Cindy was at work I will have to look and see what I can find.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: October 16, 2009, 09:55:34 PM »

And hey you all, I wanted to add ..I have met and counseled some families that make the people on Jerry Springer look good.  But they mostly knew their own faults..as well as the others ..and had a more ruckus way of taking that out on each other.  This family admits no wrong,  not one of them..yet that baby is dead, now by the stranger  hair dna..pfff..they are all delusional about who they are and what is happening.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: October 16, 2009, 10:02:36 PM »

OMG you just find out that your granddaughter has been missing for 31 days and your daughter just gets back from talking to LE and you both lay down and take a nap

Unfreakin believable

from GA depo

I know- I kept waiting to turn the page to see what they did all night, what efforts were made to drag the damn information out of KC- they all went to bed.  You want to say - But what....
They all are incredibly strange.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: October 16, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

DD
Very astute. They already do. Cindy was confirmed to be working the time of the searches in question. George and Casey were not.
B
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: October 16, 2009, 10:19:21 PM »

DD
Very astute. They already do. Cindy was confirmed to be working the time of the searches in question. George and Casey were not.
B

Thanks Blink - So another LIE from Cindy - I swear neither her or George would no what the truth is even if they tripped over it 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: October 16, 2009, 10:24:08 PM »

DD
B

Thanks Blink - So another LIE from Cindy - I swear neither her or George would no what the truth is even if they tripped over it 

O mission, I admit it. These people are actually worse than I imagined. Although I predicted this strategy intellectually, as a parent, and human being, in practical application, it defies logic and my scope of understanding. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: October 16, 2009, 10:26:28 PM »

Please light a candle for Caylee. an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.