April 26, 2024, 08:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428306 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: October 16, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »

Cindy is really not sure if she is dead because the autopsy says 18 teeth and she knew Caylee had 20 teeth because she brushed them everyday.    With this insane statement, I will say again, the whole clan need to be put in very tight straight jackets. Good Night all, I can't take anymore of their insanity this evening. On a bright note, I feel very sane tonight 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: October 16, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »

Fanny..thanks for the reminder.  I lit my candle..hope others do the same.  I feel Caylee is in Heaven with our Lird..happy..but somehow I still feel she needs justice. She is in a far better place..but she needs to know we haven't forgotten..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: October 16, 2009, 10:45:47 PM »

Fanny..thanks for the reminder.  I lit my candle..hope others do the same.  I feel Caylee is in Heaven with our Lird..happy..but somehow I still feel she needs justice. She is in a far better place..but she needs to know we haven't forgotten..

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1503 on: October 16, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »

ITA and I feel in my heart she will get the justice and respect she so deserves. God knows it won't be from the help of her twisted family - it will be through us.  Blink said it right the scope of understanding them is beyond imaginable.  Actions speak louder than words and in their case both words and actions speak volumes - they have done NOTHING to honor Caylee. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: October 16, 2009, 11:20:23 PM »

If you read Andrea Lyons motion (prior bad acts of KC) there is a sentence that makes no sense- and  Kathi B asked her if she wrote her own motions or her students and she replied 'You are kidding, aren't you?'      what Kathi was referring to was the sentence that said -Miss Anthony has the propensity to supervise it's students properly.  Now as far as I know Miss Anthony does not supervise any law students, so what they ( or AL as she says) have done is use a template to write a motion without deleting material that does not apply.
I'd say that was sloppy work Andrea.

I got a kick out of AL's reaction-steam shot out of her nostrils and she almost whinnied & pawed the ground.   She was livid & I don't think she expected that question at all. lol     
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: October 16, 2009, 11:34:15 PM »

If you read Andrea Lyons motion (prior bad acts of KC) there is a sentence that makes no sense- and  Kathi B asked her if she wrote her own motions or her students and she replied 'You are kidding, aren't you?'      what Kathi was referring to was the sentence that said -Miss Anthony has the propensity to supervise it's students properly.  Now as far as I know Miss Anthony does not supervise any law students, so what they ( or AL as she says) have done is use a template to write a motion without deleting material that does not apply.

I got a kick out of AL's reaction-steam shot out of her nostrils and she almost whinnied & pawed the ground.   She was livid & I don't think she expected that question at all. lol     

Yeah that motion was one for the books..how not to copy out of a textbook, even if your prof doesn't proofread, the rest of the country might. LOL

But more importantly this shows us at this stage this is all motions for Lyon's ..her end result is LWOP..NOT THE DP.   So these motions set the stage for using up the motion quota so to speak..and making sure there is no mistrial.  She knows they aren't going to drop the case for the DP..but she has to show she tried.  She also knows that down the road ..if her client is willing to plea..the State will more then likely accept that plea.  So in the coming months there will be lots of motions..so the defense has covered all their bases.  In the end..I still say she will plea..even Casey knows a life with all the snacks your account can afford is better then going against the DP. And Georgie giving a 100 bucks a month ..priceless. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:11 AM »

Popping in for just a few (watching court hearing today) and wanted you to look at something on the video  http://www.wftv.com/video/21316541/index.html .  On the time bar watch Casey's eyes closely from 4:15-4:20 and see what you see.  The State's Attorney is laying out how the defense's motion and addendum are both inadequate, inefficient, and fail to meet the rule for dismissal.  Watch Casey's eyes closely.  I'm seeing a very fleeting unveiled EVIL expression here.  Anyone else?  Going back to finish the video.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: October 17, 2009, 12:19:39 AM »

Yeah that motion was one for the books..how not to copy out of a textbook, even if your prof doesn't proofread, the rest of the country might. LOL

But more importantly this shows us at this stage this is all motions for Lyon's ..her end result is LWOP..NOT THE DP.   So these motions set the stage for using up the motion quota so to speak..and making sure there is no mistrial.  She knows they aren't going to drop the case for the DP..but she has to show she tried.  She also knows that down the road ..if her client is willing to plea..the State will more then likely accept that plea.  So in the coming months there will be lots of motions..so the defense has covered all their bases.  In the end..I still say she will plea..even Casey knows a life with all the snacks your account can afford is better then going against the DP. And Georgie giving a 100 bucks a month ..priceless. 

Funny too, how big daddy didn't deposit the latest money into her acct. until it was splashed all over the news and internet that she was in the red! Guess up til then he had forgotten about the "boss" and her snack pantry, too busy trying to continue his moochin lifestyle. Entertaining book deals, arranging tv appearances, charity events, clipping his bushes (front yard and maybe his attatched bushes above his eyes), yeah, he and mommy dearest think of their lil darlin everyday............sure.
I most certainly think that these defense lawyers will rack up ungodly billable hrs. and have a complaint with a motion. one after the next, right up to the point of no return. Then I bet there will be some hogwash about an accident or some other wishywashy shady excuse and they will plea her down to LWOP
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: October 17, 2009, 12:41:36 AM »

Yes, Andrea Lyons did, in fact, say very disgustedly and contemptuously "Oh, for God's Sake!" when the State's Attorney objected to the Defense burning a CD of Caylee's remains for Caylee's sake.  Heaven forbid, Andrea, that we should ever once consider this was a living, breathing, thinking, feeling, happily playing with her doll baby, busily exploring her world CHILD before your client killed her and gift-wrapped her to spite her mother! To Andrea Lyons I say, "Repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand." and "The wages of sin are death.".  Andrea, you've made it your profession to cast doubt on the truth, so you could build your reputation and help killers live, regardless of the fact that your clients took lives.  That's just evil, period.  That's justice perverted and you're calling evil good by "saving" killers from their rightful punishment.  Why should they get to live?  Their victims didn't.  Casey Anthony is no exception.   Andrea, you too have a limited number of days before you stand before your Maker Creator.  To cover for someone who shed innocent blood is to participate in that blood shed yourself.  All proudly MOO.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: October 17, 2009, 01:00:46 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/21316541/index.html at 23:04-23:23   "Deputy, can I mention something to you?  Can you come up?......  There's a guy in the second row, [right underneath the picture?], i just wanted to say hello to him. If you'll tell him to come up at the end of this. He's in the gray shirt with stripes." ::MonkeyLaugh:

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: October 17, 2009, 01:29:30 AM »

Interesting in the Conway and Anthonys video http://www.wftv.com/video/21316541/index.html   , when asked if George was asked of perjury charges, Conway replies "George has a lawyer that's gonna take of it.  So no, he's not.".  Hmmmmmhm, really.  Planning to wave a magic wand and make it all disappear, Brad?  Also, when Conway is pressed about seeing inconsistencies (specifically the duct tape and the smell of human decomposition in the trunk) in George's statements :43-:59, he flatly replies "No.", but he can't resist adding the qualifying "Not in the big picture, I don't."  So, Conway admits there ARE inconsistencies.    I find it absolutely ridiculous how the Anthonys push Brad Conway around in his wheel chair when he's perfectly capable of pushing himself (as we've seen countless times).  IMO, it's a PR move to make George and Cindy look compassionate and humanize them.

Big Red Flag- Wonder who advised Cindy and George to stop wearing Caylee's face and told George to stop carrying her picture?  This is the first time we've seen them undecorated.  Wonder who told them to stop wearing those silly green shamrock pins supporting Casey.  Wonder who advised Cindy to drop the Caylee necklaces.  Wonder why she wasn't wearing any cremation jewelry today, as it was previously so meaningful to her?  Is it because now they don't think they cremated Caylee?  I'd like to know who is feeding them that line, I really would.  Someone is messing with Cindy & George's minds, IMO.  This isn't going to be pretty when it all comes down.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: October 17, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »

Done venting for now (have to be-real life calls bright and early).  Hope you have a good evening/morning.  Take good care.

Forecast for the Day:
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: October 17, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »

Yes, Andrea Lyons did, in fact, say very disgustedly and contemptuously "Oh, for God's Sake!" when the State's Attorney objected to the Defense burning a CD of Caylee's remains for Caylee's sake.  Heaven forbid, Andrea, that we should ever once consider this was a living, breathing, thinking, feeling, happily playing with her doll baby, busily exploring her world CHILD before your client killed her and gift-wrapped her to spite her mother! To Andrea Lyons I say, "Repent for the kingdom of Heaven is at hand." and "The wages of sin are death.".  Andrea, you've made it your profession to cast doubt on the truth, so you could build your reputation and help killers live, regardless of the fact that your clients took lives.  That's just evil, period.  That's justice perverted and you're calling evil good by "saving" killers from their rightful punishment.  Why should they get to live?  Their victims didn't.  Casey Anthony is no exception.   Andrea, you too have a limited number of days before you stand before your Maker Creator.  To cover for someone who shed innocent blood is to participate in that blood shed yourself.  All proudly MOO.

ISPY~   sometimes i have a hard time grasping the extent of the evil that is involved in this terrible crime. It's easy to get irate about the injustices but your statement above is so true.  lyons has made a special place in the judgement for herself. She has exerted her God given free will to make a mockery of truth and validating the idea that any method to save the life and even hope to use a technicality to free a murderer to roam the streets. The thought of that would make most sane humans shake their head in disbelief but for Lyons it is a badge of honor. I would not want to have to face and acknowledge the havoc and harm she has brought about. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: October 17, 2009, 03:31:31 AM »

WDBO Local News   

VIDEO: Jose Baez speaks after hearing
Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez spoke with the media Friday outside the Orange County Courthouse.  Watch below.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/video-jose-baez-speaks-after-h.html

Kathi Belich and Bob Kealing TAG TEAM BACK AGAIN...they nailed BOZO! 

There is NO "some other dude or dudette" and that is extremely obvious in this interview.   "analyzing everything," you mean going on a fishing expedition and coming up with seaweed!    This is going to be hysterical as of Feb 1st & they cannot lay down a foundation of facts & produce a suspect that isnt beyond laughable...trouble ahead dipwad!

YO Amazon, you ain't all that and a bag of chips, you and your law students failed embarrassingly!   The Assistant SA mopped the floor with your raghead!   Yea, yea, you might spare Casey's life but shes getting convicted but you know that because after all they wouldnt have needed the "Angel of death row" if she wasnt guilty as sin.    The judge didnt even give Casey an opportunity in court to boo hoo upon hearing she will still face the death penalty, he spared the defense team the embarrassment in the courtroom.

So much for their media blitz, seems to me all they managed to do today is prove they cant coordinate amongst themselves so they can view the evidence that was ready for them over 9 months ago, they suck at writing motions, they are bluffing as wide as the defense team & client's birth combined.

Capp-

As you know, KathiB and I have had our differences ( copyright). We hashed it out-

I think it is time for me to say, I have to admire her work in this case as an on scene reporter.

She HAUNTS Baez house, and did you hear her ask Lyon if her law students wrote her brief? BBBAAAHHHAAA.

How many times did she repeat her question about Feb 1st?

That said, I do not think, given my personal experience with Miss B, that she is tag teaming Kealing.

If you watch the tape, he walks with Baez, never asking a question, and then Baez gives him the back slap.

The Sentinel, former employer of George and Lee, is in Baez graces right now.

Go Kathi B.

B

Blink, you are alright in my book!   Yup, gotta say Kathi has hit the ground running in this case, she's been at the top of her game within context of what she does.   Suffice it to say with a ton of motivation with some of these sleaseballs - o man what were they thinking to bite the pitbull with lipstick, ey?   Yes, I was rolling when she asked that beast if her students wrote the brief- Lyons was scowling "you are kidding me right," no Amazon she wasnt kidding its obvious to the world not drinking tainted koolaid...geez.  Even more biting and to the point was how Linda Drane Burdick pointed out not only the flaws in the motion but how Casey did not even coming close to providing what would have been necessary for it to be reasonably considered.   To be honest, they may have even known that this probably wouldnt succeed but the least they could have done was given it a bit more effort in both form & legal content.   Yet isnt it amusing that Baez seems to think he is qualified enough to take stabs at other legal analysts covering this case...flipping ludicrous!

I thought it was Bob in the beginning of the presser with Kathi asking questions that put Bozo to the fire, to be honest I didnt catch the walk part in the beginning of the video I watched, I havent seen all the local coverage yet but I'll look for more snit and giggles.    The question Kathi repeated over and over "So is there going to be a bombshell dropped on February 1st?"  Bozo looks like a deer caught in the headlights & you can just see by the body language and attitude that they have NOTHING but they are suffering from being constipated with BS!

My day was interrupted rudely with a bunch of unexpected happy horsesnit but I am trying to keep up currently but what is gnawing at me right now is how & why decisions regarding the check fraud case were done via conference versus open court.   My question,  what else was resolved regarding it such as change of venue etc. considering a date was set.   Between you and me, I wish I was a fly on the wall because I think its fair to say a few things may have been put out on the table, so to speak.  Are we to glean from that the trial will be in Orlando?  Are the motions regarding prior bad acts, change of venue being held over until Dec 18th with that decision yet to be made, that close to the January trial date...Id like clarification from the Court.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: October 17, 2009, 03:43:33 AM »

And a resounding AMEN!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: October 17, 2009, 03:55:01 AM »

Popping in for just a few (watching court hearing today) and wanted you to look at something on the video  http://www.wftv.com/video/21316541/index.html .  On the time bar watch Casey's eyes closely from 4:15-4:20 and see what you see.  The State's Attorney is laying out how the defense's motion and addendum are both inadequate, inefficient, and fail to meet the rule for dismissal.  Watch Casey's eyes closely.  I'm seeing a very fleeting unveiled EVIL expression here.  Anyone else?  Going back to finish the video.

ISPY, here she is at :19

She rolled her eyes back up into her head here - its utter contempt with evil thoughts running rapid, with a "how dare you question me lady" added...If I were to venture a guess I'd label this one "This b!tch is next on my list when I get out of here."    She is seething that she is not getting her way & that this prosecutor is speaking at the moment about what Casey has or has not said & its even more way personal now.    This is a sociopath people!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: October 17, 2009, 04:33:04 AM »

One more

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: October 17, 2009, 04:47:22 AM »

Hey Monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: October 17, 2009, 04:50:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-101709101709oct17,0,7321596.story
Casey Anthony case: CBS pays $20,000 for family photos, video

By Sarah Lundy and Bianca Prieto SENTINEL STAFF WRITERS

October 17, 2009
Casey Anthony's mother told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, according to court documents filed this week.

On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times.

At 10 tonight, 48 Hours Mystery will dedicate an hour to the case. Anthony's defense team, friends and her parents — George and Cindy Anthony — were interviewed for the program that will air on WKMG-Channel 6.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee. The toddler disappeared in the summer of 2008. In December, a meter reader came across her remains scattered in woods close to her east Orange County home.

The state is seeking the death penalty.
More than 1,300 pages of transcripts from depositions taken from Anthony's parents and brother, Lee Anthony, were filed in court.

Prosecutors questioned the family in July and August about a slew of issues, including what Casey Anthony was like as a child; their family dynamics; and what the family did after Caylee was reported missing.

Prosecutors asked Cindy Anthony if she has made any money for selling pictures of Caylee.

She talked about getting money from 48 Hours Mystery. At that point, the couple had only received $10,000 and expected to receive another $10,000. She said $3,000 went toward Conway for negotiating the deal.

"I received a check for the first time," Cindy Anthony said.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the couple were not paid for interviews.

"In keeping with long-standing policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story," said spokeswoman Kelli Halyard. "Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that this is the first time the couple have accepted money for pictures and videos. The footage also will be used by CBS' The Early Show.

News of the licensing-fee amount became public the same day Casey Anthony appeared in court for a brief hearing.

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.
Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland sided with the state on the defense's request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges. He ruled that the motion did not meet a legal threshold — but her lawyers can try again.

He also ordered the defense team to turn over its witness list to prosecutors by Feb. 1. Prosecutors want to question the witnesses who support the defense's claim that Anthony is innocent.

In another case against Anthony, in which she's accused of using stolen checks from a friend, Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 25.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: October 17, 2009, 04:54:23 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/cindy-george-anthony-lie-under-oath-deemed-hostile-witnesses/
Cindy & George Anthony Lie Under Oath- Can Be Deemed Hostile Witnesses
Friday, October 16, 2009
By Express
If their answers in transcripts obtained by Eyewitness News on Thursday, from when they were questioned under oath last summer, are any indication, the jury is going to hear inconsistent statements and maybe even Cindy’s shocking claim that she, not Casey, was researching online how to make chloroform, even though Cindy’s explanation is unclear at best.

One day after WFTV revealed her father George’s inconsistent statements to prosecutors under oath about duct tape he used on his gas can, which matches duct tape found layered over Caylee’s face, his expression in court was serious.

WFTV also exposed his inconsistent testimony about recognizing the smell of human decomposition in Casey’s trunk after telling investigators a year ago that he clearly had.

“So, George, you’re not worried about possible perjury charges?” WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked George Friday.

“George has a lawyer, who is going to take care of it. So, no, he’s not,” attorney Brad Conway responded.

George and Cindy were warned by prosecutors last summer they could face perjury charges if they lied under oath. Eyewitness News found, in Cindy’s deposition transcript, that she claimed she might have done a computer search on how to make chloroform accidentally while researching chlorophyll.
Chloroform, a potentially deadly substance, was found in high concentration in Casey’s car.

The Anthonys also tried to disconnect themselves and Casey from duct tape layered over Caylee’s mouth. It bears a Henkel logo and specifications of the rare, industrial tape that went out of production years ago, the same markings on duct tape on the Anthonys’ gas can and tape Eyewitness News found on one of the Anthonys’ Caylee posters.

Cindy admitted they only had one roll, did not use it often, but did use it on the gas can and Caylee posters.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says the Anthonys’ inconsistencies could lead the judge to deem them as “hostile prosecution witnesses,” which would damage their credibility in the eyes of the jury and would allow prosecutors to ask them tougher, more direct questions at trial.

The hundreds of pages of depositions also revealed something else, that the Anthonys have been working on book deals with the help of their attorney Brad Conway. George Anthony told prosecutors Conway had been working with several people, but there was no official book contract yet.

On Friday, WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Conway about the book deals.

“George said you were negotiating book deals, that nothing was done yet, but you were in negotiations with various people?” Belich asked Conway.

“You know, we’ve been approached by a lot of people and, eventually, they have a lot to offer somebody and I hope they do get that opportunity, but right now there is nothing on the table, period, end of story,” Conway said.
There have been questions about how the Anthonys are paying Conway. The couple has claimed they’ve been unable to work. George did admit to prosecutors they took a few thousands dollars from the CBS network for a show.   SOURCE:  WFTV News Orlando Florida  6:46 pm EDT October 16, 2009

Chlorophyll 1

Definition: Literally, leaf green; a green granular matter formed in the cells of the leaves (and other parts exposed to light) of plants, to which they owe their green color, and through which all ordinary assimilation of plant food takes place. Similar chlorophyll granules have been found in the tissues of the lower animals.
Video Report    http://www.wftv.com/video/21320563/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.