April 25, 2024, 12:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427943 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: October 17, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »

Sunny I'm not sure about the link, but I sure hope you feel better.   an angelic monkey   On page 321, Baez becomes really upset when LDB is asking Cindy about what items Casey gave to Baez (i.e., photos, videos, etc.) JB is saying this info is "sealed" and he doesn't want it "on the record." Also, Cindy is questioned about the duct tape and she admits to it being in the garage and shed, and having been used at the command post. Cindy denies she has/had any canvas laundry bags, she talks about a tablecloth and rug that she uses when she cuts Lee's hair.     I can just picture Lee in a high chair with a big ole bib on having mommy cut his hair. Who would have figured that Cindy was such a jack of all trades? 

Thanks nrcg...I'll go look... how can that info be sealed...sealed by whom, BOZO himself??  IIRC didn't they find another canvas laundry bag in the A's garage?  No wonder Lee is as goofy as he seems to be....look at his bloodline

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: October 17, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »

this reminds me of Casey

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Ho-White-Snow-White-And-Seven-Dwarves-Ad-For-Jamiesons-Raspberry-Ale-Incurs-Disneys-Wrath/Article/200910315406302
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: October 17, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »

I ventured over to WS, this is what they are talking about, has anyone else heard this gem    Joy W. is the "mystery" witness for the defense? Joy Wray could be the conclusive evidence that Todd Macaluso was talking about a couple months ago.    Joy has been Baker Acted I believe the number is five times, while I find that sad, I can't imagine this woman would be a witness to anything, let alone a witness for a death penalty case. If this is true, I'm throwing my computer out the window    

nrcg...I have no doubt Joy is their witness.....talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel   I do hope the Pros has had someone watching her site....what a frigging nit case!!
    OMG, I never even thought about that, until I was reading at WS. I can't imagine, and wouldn't the fact that the woman has mental issues come up? 

WARNING!!!  MAY CAUSE NAUSEA OR VERTIGO!

Could the be calling myself joy wray to the stand soon?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aTKcEVPdNJQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aTKcEVPdNJQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Looks like she made this video the night before the hearing:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kz5ChdWuix0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kz5ChdWuix0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1563 on: October 17, 2009, 11:52:39 AM »

The deep freezer comes up a lot in Cindy and George's depositions. Has to be a reason for that 

I haven't gotten to CA's depo yet, but when they started talking about that in Georgie boys that totally freaked me out.  Have we read anything about evidence gathered from the freezer?  It also occurs to me that Tony talked about the food Casey had with her when he picked her up at the Amscot and he thought it was from the Anthony freezer.  Hmmm

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: October 17, 2009, 11:56:01 AM »

They are probably gearing up for the age old 'reasonable doubt trick' in court.

Well looky there...here comes Caylee walking in the door! All jurors turn to look....and BAM! Reasonable doubt... Rolling Eyes
Yes, it is for reasonable doubt, or else they were being extremely generous having a memorial and cremating someone's else child that was murdered 

And displaying the death certificate of this unknown child and wearing the cremains in jewelery!! 
I'm just stunned by that 

In the depo just released, George says that he doesn't believe Caylee is dead.  I seem to remember the cremains jewelery and George saying that when was put on him he felt like Caylee was with him.  Which does he believe, she's alive or she's dead?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: October 17, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: October 17, 2009, 12:02:40 PM »

Hey Cece!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: October 17, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »

I ventured over to WS, this is what they are talking about, has anyone else heard this gem    Joy W. is the "mystery" witness for the defense? Joy Wray could be the conclusive evidence that Todd Macaluso was talking about a couple months ago.    Joy has been Baker Acted I believe the number is five times, while I find that sad, I can't imagine this woman would be a witness to anything, let alone a witness for a death penalty case. If this is true, I'm throwing my computer out the window    

nrcg...I have no doubt Joy is their witness.....talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel   I do hope the Pros has had someone watching her site....what a frigging nit case!!
    OMG, I never even thought about that, until I was reading at WS. I can't imagine, and wouldn't the fact that the woman has mental issues come up? 

IMO it will come up HUGELY!  IMO that's why BOZO doesn't want to give out her name. The LE already know she is a christmas fruit cake!!  Since this is the BEST they have.....they are in BIG TROUBLE!!  LDB and Ashton will have a fun time if BOZO is stupid enough to put her on the stand!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: October 17, 2009, 12:04:07 PM »

Hey CeCe.   That video that JW made of herself is weird.   Actually, both videos need to be sent to the prosecution.
What a nut case.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: October 17, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »

Hey Cece!   

Top of the morning to you Trimm!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: October 17, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »

hear I go again as I am in pt 2 of CA's depo...  June 15, CA and Caylee are in the pool, Caylee is getting all shrivelly, so CA the nurse says, lets get her out of the pool, take her inside and submurge her in more water in the bathtub!!  HUH???

Goodness, I would never be one to stand up for anything these people do....however, I can see giving her a bath to get the pool chemicals off her little body.

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: October 17, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

Hey CeCe.   That video that JW made of herself is weird.   Actually, both videos need to be sent to the prosecution.
What a nut case.

I agree Sassycat.  I was wondering if the state has done an interview with her.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: October 17, 2009, 12:07:41 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/16/inconsistencies_revealed_in_george_anthonys_deposition.html
 George Anthony Testimony Reveals Changing Story
Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:38:51 AM
Reported by Stephanie Coueignoux

ORLANDO -- New testimony from George Anthony’s Aug. 5 deposition revealed multiple inconsistencies as detectives tried to find out what happened to Caylee Anthony.

During the hours long deposition, George kept changing his story and changing the timeline of events, especially when it came to crucial information regarding evidence in the case against his daughter, Casey.

In a newly released photo, you can see a gas can taken into evidence by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. You can also see a large piece of duct tape stuck on the side.

At the beginning of his deposition, George told attorneys Casey had stolen the can out of his shed and returned it June 24.

George also said he didn't realize the can had been stolen until that same day.

However, George also told attorneys he had purchased new gas cans so he could fill up his lawn mower and cut his grass.
When they asked why he'd have to buy cans when Casey had already returned the one in question, George changed his story and said he bought the news cans after.

George also changed his story about the duct tape several times.

He initially told the attorneys the can never had duct tape on it, but then said he could have put it on the can.

George said he often put duct tape over the vent to stop gas fumes from escaping.

He then told the attorneys he wasn't sure if he cut the grass before Aug. 1 when police took the can into evidence.

A picture taken on Aug. 1 clearly shows duct tape on the can.

So how did the tape get on the side of the gas can if George says he never put it there?

George explains by saying, "It's a mystery to me too."

Another point of confusion was the concrete slab the Anthonys poured in their backyard during the summer when Caylee was first reported missing.

George first said he poured it at the beginning of June, but then said he could have poured it in July.
He said he couldn't remember exactly what happened when.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: October 17, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »

IMO it will come up HUGELY!  IMO that's why BOZO doesn't want to give out her name. The LE already know she is a christmas fruit cake!!  Since this is the BEST they have.....they are in BIG TROUBLE!!  LDB and Ashton will have a fun time if BOZO is stupid enough to put her on the stand!

I believe they will put her on the stand to as a way to show "reasonable doubt" but the prosecution will eat her alive.
This also explains trying to discredit TM.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1574 on: October 17, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »

hear I go again as I am in pt 2 of CA's depo...  June 15, CA and Caylee are in the pool, Caylee is getting all shrivelly, so CA the nurse says, lets get her out of the pool, take her inside and submurge her in more water in the bathtub!!  HUH???
  she's nuts
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: October 17, 2009, 12:10:41 PM »

Sunny I'm not sure about the link, but I sure hope you feel better.   an angelic monkey   On page 321, Baez becomes really upset when LDB is asking Cindy about what items Casey gave to Baez (i.e., photos, videos, etc.) JB is saying this info is "sealed" and he doesn't want it "on the record." Also, Cindy is questioned about the duct tape and she admits to it being in the garage and shed, and having been used at the command post. Cindy denies she has/had any canvas laundry bags, she talks about a tablecloth and rug that she uses when she cuts Lee's hair.     I can just picture Lee in a high chair with a big ole bib on having mommy cut his hair. Who would have figured that Cindy was such a jack of all trades? 

Thanks nrcg...I'll go look... how can that info be sealed...sealed by whom, BOZO himself??  IIRC didn't they find another canvas laundry bag in the A's garage?  No wonder Lee is as goofy as he seems to be....look at his bloodline
I just pray that Lee doesn't reproduce.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: October 17, 2009, 12:11:20 PM »

Here is the link to the video where Kathi B pounces on Geo., Cin., & Conman exiting the courthouse.  I just love this one!  It is worth a repeat:

http://www.wftv.com/video/21317695/index.html

George's expression says it all!  GO KATHI!!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: October 17, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/16/inconsistencies_revealed_in_george_anthonys_deposition.html
 George Anthony Testimony Reveals Changing Story
Saturday, October 17, 2009 8:38:51 AM
Reported by Stephanie Coueignoux

ORLANDO -- New testimony from George Anthony’s Aug. 5 deposition revealed multiple inconsistencies as detectives tried to find out what happened to Caylee Anthony.

During the hours long deposition, George kept changing his story and changing the timeline of events, especially when it came to crucial information regarding evidence in the case against his daughter, Casey.

In a newly released photo, you can see a gas can taken into evidence by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. You can also see a large piece of duct tape stuck on the side.

At the beginning of his deposition, George told attorneys Casey had stolen the can out of his shed and returned it June 24.

George also said he didn't realize the can had been stolen until that same day.

However, George also told attorneys he had purchased new gas cans so he could fill up his lawn mower and cut his grass.
When they asked why he'd have to buy cans when Casey had already returned the one in question, George changed his story and said he bought the news cans after.

George also changed his story about the duct tape several times.

He initially told the attorneys the can never had duct tape on it, but then said he could have put it on the can.

George said he often put duct tape over the vent to stop gas fumes from escaping.

He then told the attorneys he wasn't sure if he cut the grass before Aug. 1 when police took the can into evidence.

A picture taken on Aug. 1 clearly shows duct tape on the can.

So how did the tape get on the side of the gas can if George says he never put it there?

George explains by saying, "It's a mystery to me too."

Another point of confusion was the concrete slab the Anthonys poured in their backyard during the summer when Caylee was first reported missing.

George first said he poured it at the beginning of June, but then said he could have poured it in July.
He said he couldn't remember exactly what happened when.

What a liar.   He knows exactly when he poured the concrete.   Who does he think he is fooling?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: October 17, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »

The deep freezer comes up a lot in Cindy and George's depositions. Has to be a reason for that 

I haven't gotten to CA's depo yet, but when they started talking about that in Georgie boys that totally freaked me out.  Have we read anything about evidence gathered from the freezer?  It also occurs to me that Tony talked about the food Casey had with her when he picked her up at the Amscot and he thought it was from the Anthony freezer.  Hmmm
I know something is going on with all that freezer talk, maybe they found something in the freezer, I don't know. But Cindy was quick to point out the freezer is small 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: October 17, 2009, 12:13:34 PM »

Good morning cece    Puzzler, I can just figure that all three of them don't think Caylee is dead, just to taint the jury pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.