April 26, 2024, 11:53:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428328 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: October 17, 2009, 12:14:26 PM »

Hey NickandNora.   
I suppose if they are he!! bent on doing a book we can't stop them.What we can do is not spend our money on it.
I'd rather eat broken glass.   

So we don't know who are approaching them yet with these deals?

There's got to be something that can be done or at least attempted...that's legal to try, of course. lol. A letter writing campaign...something.

We shall have to find out which publisher is planning on printing their book.. It will get out sooner or later, like the Simon and Schuster story.

But...but.....but Mr Michael Sellack PROMISED me!!! I still have his e-mail.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hello! Everybody! an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1581 on: October 17, 2009, 12:14:34 PM »

hear I go again as I am in pt 2 of CA's depo...  June 15, CA and Caylee are in the pool, Caylee is getting all shrivelly, so CA the nurse says, lets get her out of the pool, take her inside and submurge her in more water in the bathtub!!  HUH???

Goodness, I would never be one to stand up for anything these people do....however, I can see giving her a bath to get the pool chemicals off her little body.
    I didn't think of that 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: October 17, 2009, 12:16:18 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. 

Hey CeCe.   That video that JW made of herself is weird.   Actually, both videos need to be sent to the prosecution.
What a nut case.

I agree Sassycat.  I was wondering if the state has done an interview with her.

Wasn't there was an interview done with her already - maybe by LE?       
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: October 17, 2009, 12:17:21 PM »

I ventured over to WS, this is what they are talking about, has anyone else heard this gem    Joy W. is the "mystery" witness for the defense? Joy Wray could be the conclusive evidence that Todd Macaluso was talking about a couple months ago.    Joy has been Baker Acted I believe the number is five times, while I find that sad, I can't imagine this woman would be a witness to anything, let alone a witness for a death penalty case. If this is true, I'm throwing my computer out the window    

nrcg...I have no doubt Joy is their witness.....talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel   I do hope the Pros has had someone watching her site....what a frigging nit case!!
    OMG, I never even thought about that, until I was reading at WS. I can't imagine, and wouldn't the fact that the woman has mental issues come up? 

WARNING!!!  MAY CAUSE NAUSEA OR VERTIGO!

Could the be calling myself joy wray to the stand soon?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/aTKcEVPdNJQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/aTKcEVPdNJQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Looks like she made this video the night before the hearing:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kz5ChdWuix0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kz5ChdWuix0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

thanks cece....she wants kc to have a FARE trial   Sorry but it was so glaring!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: October 17, 2009, 12:17:42 PM »

The deep freezer comes up a lot in Cindy and George's depositions. Has to be a reason for that 

I haven't gotten to CA's depo yet, but when they started talking about that in Georgie boys that totally freaked me out.  Have we read anything about evidence gathered from the freezer?  It also occurs to me that Tony talked about the food Casey had with her when he picked her up at the Amscot and he thought it was from the Anthony freezer.  Hmmm
I know something is going on with all that freezer talk, maybe they found something in the freezer, I don't know. But Cindy was quick to point out the freezer is small 

The possibilities make me ill.  I plan to read more depos later.  Ugh, I had to quit part way thru Lee's.  What kind of a freak laughs so much, when there is nothing funny.  See you all later.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: October 17, 2009, 12:17:58 PM »

Hey CeCe.   That video that JW made of herself is weird.   Actually, both videos need to be sent to the prosecution.
What a nut case.

I think they did.  (But my memory is not to be relied on!  LOL)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: October 17, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »

Hey NickandNora.   
I suppose if they are he!! bent on doing a book we can't stop them.What we can do is not spend our money on it.
Good Morning, and thanks for the links    I'd rather eat broken glass tonight then watch 48 Hours.

Well anyhow TRIMM! We'll be watching BAMA ROLL over SC tonight at that time, and I sure ain't gonna waste my DVR on the 48 Hours show.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: October 17, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »

They are probably gearing up for the age old 'reasonable doubt trick' in court.

Well looky there...here comes Caylee walking in the door! All jurors turn to look....and BAM! Reasonable doubt... Rolling Eyes
Yes, it is for reasonable doubt, or else they were being extremely generous having a memorial and cremating someone's else child that was murdered 

And displaying the death certificate of this unknown child and wearing the cremains in jewelery!! 
I'm just stunned by that 

In the depo just released, George says that he doesn't believe Caylee is dead.  I seem to remember the cremains jewelery and George saying that when was put on him he felt like Caylee was with him.  Which does he believe, she's alive or she's dead?

Holy Chit!  I haven't read that yet!  These people are certifiably NUTS!  They have her DEATH certificate displayed in that house of horrors and wears her cremains....but she isn't dead!  OHMYGAWD!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: October 17, 2009, 12:21:30 PM »

Casey Anthony case: CBS pays $20,000 for family photos, video

Casey Anthony's mother told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, according to court documents filed this week.

On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times.

At 10 tonight, 48 Hours Mystery will dedicate an hour to the case. Anthony's defense team, friends and her parents — George and Cindy Anthony — were interviewed for the program that will air on WKMG-Channel 6.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee. The toddler disappeared in the summer of 2008. In December, a meter reader came across her remains scattered in woods close to her east Orange County home.

The state is seeking the death penalty.

More than 1,300 pages of transcripts from depositions taken from Anthony's parents and brother, Lee Anthony, were filed in court.

Prosecutors questioned the family in July and August about a slew of issues, including what Casey Anthony was like as a child; their family dynamics; and what the family did after Caylee was reported missing.

Prosecutors asked Cindy Anthony if she has made any money for selling pictures of Caylee.

She talked about getting money from 48 Hours Mystery. At that point, the couple had only received $10,000 and expected to receive another $10,000. She said $3,000 went toward Conway for negotiating the deal.

"I received a check for the first time," Cindy Anthony said.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the couple were not paid for interviews.

"In keeping with long-standing policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story," said spokeswoman Kelli Halyard. "Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that this is the first time the couple have accepted money for pictures and videos. The footage also will be used by CBS' The Early Show.

News of the licensing-fee amount became public the same day Casey Anthony appeared in court for a brief hearing.

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland sided with the state on the defense's request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges. He ruled that the motion did not meet a legal threshold — but her lawyers can try again.

He also ordered the defense team to turn over its witness list to prosecutors by Feb. 1. Prosecutors want to question the witnesses who support the defense's claim that Anthony is innocent.

In another case against Anthony, in which she's accused of using stolen checks from a friend, Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 25.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-101709101709oct17,0,7321596.story

No wonder Conman had to go meditate and calm down during George's State Depo. He knows he's sold his soul to the devil as well! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: October 17, 2009, 12:22:43 PM »

What a nut case.

IIRC, yes and they dismissed her as the whacko she is!!   IMO they have checked her and her stories out and know she is a nut case!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: October 17, 2009, 12:22:48 PM »

What a nut case.

Oh yeah..       http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19735491/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: October 17, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »

George first said he poured it at the beginning of June, but then said he could have poured it in July.
He said he couldn't remember exactly what happened when.     What a bunch of bs, he knows, he!! maybe even the neighbors know when he did that. Don't pay to ask Lee, that numbskull would just sit and laugh.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: October 17, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »

Hey NickandNora.   
Good Morning, and thanks for the links    I'd rather eat broken glass tonight then watch 48 Hours.

Well anyhow TRIMM! We'll be watching BAMA ROLL over SC tonight at that time, and I sure ain't gonna waste my DVR on the 48 Hours show.

Rolling......   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: October 17, 2009, 12:25:13 PM »

In the depo just released, George says that he doesn't believe Caylee is dead.  I seem to remember the cremains jewelery and George saying that when was put on him he felt like Caylee was with him.  Which does he believe, she's alive or she's dead?

Holy Chit!  I haven't read that yet!  These people are certifiably NUTS!  They have her DEATH certificate displayed in that house of horrors and wears her cremains....but she isn't dead!  OHMYGAWD!!

They know she's dead.  They just want to put out the "reasonable doubt" that maybe she isn't.   It won't work.     Everyone knows little Caylee is gone.   

Plus, it allows them to continue attending "missing children" conferences and such.   Gives them a reason they sell Caylee bears, and the "missing Caylee" scenario helps them make money.   I hate those people.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: October 17, 2009, 12:25:15 PM »

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.      Andrea must have bribed Casey with a case of Cheetos for that to happen 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: October 17, 2009, 12:25:38 PM »

Hey NickandNora.   

Morning Fanny Mae!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 17, 2009, 12:25:57 PM »

George first said he poured it at the beginning of June, but then said he could have poured it in July.
He said he couldn't remember exactly what happened when.     What a bunch of bs, he knows, he!! maybe even the neighbors know when he did that. Don't pay to ask Lee, that numbskull would just sit and laugh.

you know they have receipts for that.
Lee is disturbing.It's just as bad reading what he says,as it is watching him.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: October 17, 2009, 12:26:15 PM »

True.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: October 17, 2009, 12:27:01 PM »

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.      Andrea must have bribed Casey with a case of Cheetos for that to happen 

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: October 17, 2009, 12:27:29 PM »

Casey Anthony case: CBS pays $20,000 for family photos, video

Casey Anthony's mother told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, according to court documents filed this week.

On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times.

At 10 tonight, 48 Hours Mystery will dedicate an hour to the case. Anthony's defense team, friends and her parents — George and Cindy Anthony — were interviewed for the program that will air on WKMG-Channel 6.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee. The toddler disappeared in the summer of 2008. In December, a meter reader came across her remains scattered in woods close to her east Orange County home.

The state is seeking the death penalty.

More than 1,300 pages of transcripts from depositions taken from Anthony's parents and brother, Lee Anthony, were filed in court.

Prosecutors questioned the family in July and August about a slew of issues, including what Casey Anthony was like as a child; their family dynamics; and what the family did after Caylee was reported missing.

Prosecutors asked Cindy Anthony if she has made any money for selling pictures of Caylee.

She talked about getting money from 48 Hours Mystery. At that point, the couple had only received $10,000 and expected to receive another $10,000. She said $3,000 went toward Conway for negotiating the deal.

"I received a check for the first time," Cindy Anthony said.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the couple were not paid for interviews.

"In keeping with long-standing policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story," said spokeswoman Kelli Halyard. "Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that this is the first time the couple have accepted money for pictures and videos. The footage also will be used by CBS' The Early Show.

News of the licensing-fee amount became public the same day Casey Anthony appeared in court for a brief hearing.

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland sided with the state on the defense's request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges. He ruled that the motion did not meet a legal threshold — but her lawyers can try again.

He also ordered the defense team to turn over its witness list to prosecutors by Feb. 1. Prosecutors want to question the witnesses who support the defense's claim that Anthony is innocent.

In another case against Anthony, in which she's accused of using stolen checks from a friend, Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 25.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-101709101709oct17,0,7321596.story

No wonder Conman had to go meditate and calm down during George's State Depo. He knows he's sold his soul to the devil as well! 

Damn!  I misread that...I thought he had to go mediate!! not meditate....I need to read slower I think.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.