April 23, 2024, 05:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427838 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: October 17, 2009, 12:28:37 PM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. 

Hey CeCe.   That video that JW made of herself is weird.   Actually, both videos need to be sent to the prosecution.
What a nut case.

I agree Sassycat.  I was wondering if the state has done an interview with her.

Wasn't there was an interview done with her already - maybe by LE?       

Oh yeah..       http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19735491/detail.html

Thanks Trimm!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: October 17, 2009, 12:30:58 PM »

Hey CeCe.   That video that JW made of herself is weird.   Actually, both videos need to be sent to the prosecution.
What a nut case.

Thanks Trimm!

Yes, thanks!     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: October 17, 2009, 12:31:44 PM »

George first said he poured it at the beginning of June, but then said he could have poured it in July.
He said he couldn't remember exactly what happened when.     What a bunch of bs, he knows, he!! maybe even the neighbors know when he did that. Don't pay to ask Lee, that numbskull would just sit and laugh.

you know they have receipts for that.
Lee is disturbing.It's just as bad reading what he says,as it is watching him.   
There are receipts, so why lie? Why lie about every breath they take 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: October 17, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

What a nut case.

We had an interview in one of the doc dumps, but I can't remember if it was the OCSO or the State. iirc

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: October 17, 2009, 12:32:54 PM »

Conman probably had to mediate and meditate 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: October 17, 2009, 12:33:24 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted.  In this video it shows KC entering the courtroom:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v7_hd_koNtM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v7_hd_koNtM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: October 17, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »

IIRC, yes and they dismissed her as the whacko she is!!   IMO they have checked her and her stories out and know she is a nut case!!

Right.  And I remember after her interview was released to the press, her chat room was very quiet.   And we were all laughing about how nutty she was.....        I don't think we have to worry about her, unless they manage to get a few nuts just like her on the jury.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: October 17, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »

They are probably gearing up for the age old 'reasonable doubt trick' in court.

Well looky there...here comes Caylee walking in the door! All jurors turn to look....and BAM! Reasonable doubt... Rolling Eyes
Yes, it is for reasonable doubt, or else they were being extremely generous having a memorial and cremating someone's else child that was murdered 

And displaying the death certificate of this unknown child and wearing the cremains in jewelery!! 
I'm just stunned by that 

In the depo just released, George says that he doesn't believe Caylee is dead.  I seem to remember the cremains jewelery and George saying that when was put on him he felt like Caylee was with him.  Which does he believe, she's alive or she's dead?

Holy Chit!  I haven't read that yet!  These people are certifiably NUTS!  They have her DEATH certificate displayed in that house of horrors and wears her cremains....but she isn't dead!  OHMYGAWD!!

Page 331 "Because I just can't believe that Caylee's gone."  Some jibberish about he's not seen any DNA evidence that tells him Caylee's deceased, etc.  He says he's not watched much TV and doesn't go online that much and hasn't seen blah, blah, blah.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: October 17, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »

What a nut case.

thanks trim...my head is spinning!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: October 17, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »

George first said he poured it at the beginning of June, but then said he could have poured it in July.
He said he couldn't remember exactly what happened when.     What a bunch of bs, he knows, he!! maybe even the neighbors know when he did that. Don't pay to ask Lee, that numbskull would just sit and laugh.

the more he lies and evades, the deeper he digs himself in a trench that is eventually gonna swallow him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: October 17, 2009, 12:38:44 PM »

So far, I've read George's and Lee's depos.  It's obvious to me that they have been taught to rein in their responses.  Their depos with OCSD and FBI were much more open, whereas these latest depos are much more "I can't remember" "I don't remember" and fuzzy; i.e., in George's earlier depo he was sure that the smell in KC's car was human decomp and you don't forget that smell; in this depo he's not so sure.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:04 PM »

the more he lies and evades, the deeper he digs himself in a trench that is eventually gonna swallow him!!
I'm surprised he can talk and walk without Cindy there pulling his strings.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:16 PM »

In the depo just released, George says that he doesn't believe Caylee is dead.  I seem to remember the cremains jewelery and George saying that when was put on him he felt like Caylee was with him.  Which does he believe, she's alive or she's dead?

Holy Chit!  I haven't read that yet!  These people are certifiably NUTS!  They have her DEATH certificate displayed in that house of horrors and wears her cremains....but she isn't dead!  OHMYGAWD!!

They know she's dead.  They just want to put out the "reasonable doubt" that maybe she isn't.   It won't work.     Everyone knows little Caylee is gone.   

Plus, it allows them to continue attending "missing children" conferences and such.   Gives them a reason they sell Caylee bears, and the "missing Caylee" scenario helps them make money.   I hate those people.     

Hi Sassy...and DITTO! DITTO! DITTO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: October 17, 2009, 12:39:57 PM »

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.      Andrea must have bribed Casey with a case of Cheetos for that to happen 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: October 17, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

Casey Anthony case: CBS pays $20,000 for family photos, video

Casey Anthony's mother told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, according to court documents filed this week.

On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times.

At 10 tonight, 48 Hours Mystery will dedicate an hour to the case. Anthony's defense team, friends and her parents — George and Cindy Anthony — were interviewed for the program that will air on WKMG-Channel 6.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee. The toddler disappeared in the summer of 2008. In December, a meter reader came across her remains scattered in woods close to her east Orange County home.

The state is seeking the death penalty.

More than 1,300 pages of transcripts from depositions taken from Anthony's parents and brother, Lee Anthony, were filed in court.

Prosecutors questioned the family in July and August about a slew of issues, including what Casey Anthony was like as a child; their family dynamics; and what the family did after Caylee was reported missing.

Prosecutors asked Cindy Anthony if she has made any money for selling pictures of Caylee.

She talked about getting money from 48 Hours Mystery. At that point, the couple had only received $10,000 and expected to receive another $10,000. She said $3,000 went toward Conway for negotiating the deal.

"I received a check for the first time," Cindy Anthony said.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the couple were not paid for interviews.

"In keeping with long-standing policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story," said spokeswoman Kelli Halyard. "Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that this is the first time the couple have accepted money for pictures and videos. The footage also will be used by CBS' The Early Show.

News of the licensing-fee amount became public the same day Casey Anthony appeared in court for a brief hearing.

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland sided with the state on the defense's request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges. He ruled that the motion did not meet a legal threshold — but her lawyers can try again.

He also ordered the defense team to turn over its witness list to prosecutors by Feb. 1. Prosecutors want to question the witnesses who support the defense's claim that Anthony is innocent.

In another case against Anthony, in which she's accused of using stolen checks from a friend, Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 25.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-101709101709oct17,0,7321596.story

No wonder Conman had to go meditate and calm down during George's State Depo. He knows he's sold his soul to the devil as well! 

Damn!  I misread that...I thought he had to go mediate!! not meditate....I need to read slower I think.
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I hope you get to feeling better SUNNY.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: October 17, 2009, 12:43:35 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I hope you get to feeling better SUNNY.  an angelic monkey

Me too, Sunny.    an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: October 17, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »

you know they have receipts for that.
Lee is disturbing.It's just as bad reading what he says,as it is watching him.   
There are receipts, so why lie? Why lie about every breath they take 

Because they have lied and lied and have NOT been held accountable for the lies so far!!  They think they are rock stars and about the law!  Looks like the State is now going to start comparing the lies and I hope to hell they charge all of them with perjury, obstructing justice,  and anything else that is applicable!!   JMO of course!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: October 17, 2009, 12:46:36 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted.  In this video it shows KC entering the courtroom:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/v7_hd_koNtM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/v7_hd_koNtM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

The report says she acknowledges her parents with a grin. I didn't see that.... she didn't when she left, that's for sure. I just hope and pray the Defense's Secret witness is Joy Wray....
OMG   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: October 17, 2009, 12:47:53 PM »

Conman probably had to mediate and meditate 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: October 17, 2009, 12:49:23 PM »

Thanks cece, I hadn't seen this one.....he doesn't look as chunky as she has in the past. But I sure didn't see her look and/or smile at the A's Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.