March 28, 2024, 02:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 426674 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: October 17, 2009, 11:57:22 PM »

Night to all going to bed.  God bless.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: October 17, 2009, 11:59:48 PM »

I am curious who would let Cindy keep their child....and Cindy lets the child play in Caylee's room...Cindy is to  selfish to let another child play with Caylee's toys. I think that was all for show, about another child being in Cindys care.

There was a child in Caylee's room playing?  How did Cindy ever sanitize the whole room after the child left?

And what if she touched the mirror?   

Maybe the mirror prints belonged to this child and house-proud Cindy felt she had to come up with a quick excuse when she noticed them during filming. OR, she intentionally had the child leave prints on the mirror! I mean, how come she didn't bring this up before. when she previouslly had interviews at home? Remember when she posed mawkishly gazing at Caylee's Teddy bear?
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 18, 2009, 12:00:24 AM »

I am curious who would let Cindy keep their child....and Cindy lets the child play in Caylee's room...Cindy is to  selfish to let another child play with Caylee's toys. I think that was all for show, about another child being in Cindys care.

There was a child in Caylee's room playing?  How did Cindy ever sanitize the whole room after the child left?

I didn't watch, but have to ask, did the Atrocious Athonys hire one of Joy's kids for the filming? 

They only showed the little girl from the back she was sitting on the floor and Cindy was heard saying "are you ok in there?"  The child looked to be about 4 or 5 by her size with long black hair....go figure.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: October 18, 2009, 12:05:51 AM »

A doberman on a lunge line, she was rabid   Comment from John Morgan -    LOVE HIM!

Monkey Devil!

You made Cindy look too pretty. The original picture was the stuff nightmares are made of,  pale
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1844 on: October 18, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

And what if she touched the mirror?   

Maybe the mirror prints belonged to this child and house-proud Cindy felt she had to come up with a quick excuse when she noticed them during filming. OR, she intentionally had the child leave prints on the mirror! I mean, how come she didn't bring this up before. when she previouslly had interviews at home? Remember when she posed mawkishly gazing at Caylee's Teddy bear?

I'll take door number 2

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: October 18, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »

A doberman on a lunge line, she was rabid   Comment from John Morgan -    LOVE HIM!

Monkey Devil!

You made Cindy look too pretty. The original picture was the stuff nightmares are made of,  pale

Sorry.   Try this.

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 18, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Sorry.   Try this.

Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: October 18, 2009, 12:15:38 AM »

Monkey Devil!

Sorry.   Try this.

AAAARRGGGHHH!!!!   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: October 18, 2009, 12:21:39 AM »

Gotta say Good Night Monkeys...my puter can't handle both of these windows at the same time and i want to get to bed before sunrise

Good to see ya'll again !!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: October 18, 2009, 12:25:20 AM »

Night Sea S.  Good to see you again!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: October 18, 2009, 12:34:19 AM »

BTW, if anyone has finished reading the latest depos, did you notice that Cindy's testimony contradicted George's when it came to the duct tape on the gas can? Actually, I should say George's contradicted Cindy's because Cindy's came first. So the SAs were able to spring their traps so well since they knew from the get go that he was telling a "half-truth", which is Anthony-speak for LYING!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: October 18, 2009, 12:35:35 AM »

That final scene with the child she is babysitting caused me to ponder, too...

1)  Not only who would subject their child to this caregiver, but I wonder if Cindy is doing the babysitting for free...as they assumed all of Casey's caregivers must have done since NO ONE ever seemed to understand folks get paid!

2)  If I'm not mistaken, Cindy mentioned in the depo that she's on disability.  Isn't babysitting considered a job?

3)  How could babysitting a child in the same environment set up as a death shrine to another child be mentally healthy for anyone?

In another observation after reading the depos, I would be interested in knowing if this broad Sunshine Law in Florida has some protection for slandering innocent people when people are doing all their speculating/opining in their depos?  There have been several instances but I am specifically thinking right now of the comments made about Amy and some of the other friends...and of course, Jesse.  Does anyone know if that statement at the beginning of the depos protects the person from civil suits of slander and/or libel?  Seems to me it allows the "public" depo to totally destroy reputations. As I recall, the only thing the sworn deponent (?) can face is perjury.  Is that true?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: October 18, 2009, 12:46:24 AM »

1)  Not only who would subject their child to this caregiver, but I wonder if Cindy is doing the babysitting for free...as they assumed all of Casey's caregivers must have done since NO ONE ever seemed to understand folks get paid!

2)  If I'm not mistaken, Cindy mentioned in the depo that she's on disability.  Isn't babysitting considered a job?

3)  How could babysitting a child in the same environment set up as a death shrine to another child be mentally healthy for anyone?

In another observation after reading the depos, I would be interested in knowing if this broad Sunshine Law in Florida has some protection for slandering innocent people when people are doing all their speculating/opining in their depos?  There have been several instances but I am specifically thinking right now of the comments made about Amy and some of the other friends...and of course, Jesse.  Does anyone know if that statement at the beginning of the depos protects the person from civil suits of slander and/or libel?  Seems to me it allows the "public" depo to totally destroy reputations. As I recall, the only thing the sworn deponent (?) can face is perjury.  Is that true?
I was wondering the same thing about their slander, TOY. All the rotten malicious things all three said about KC's other victims, especially Tony,Amy and Jesse should not be allowed to go without any consequences. Please God, let them pay for the tro
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1853 on: October 18, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »

I just watched it again from the link. I hadn't caught it the first time but when the reporter said to the defense team, "So you all are convinced that Casey did not accidently or intentionally kill Caylee", none of them answered her directly.

I think they are counting on convincing the jury that Caylee died accidently.

Well, good luck with that! A grieving Mother doesn't party hardy....................  only a heartless beotch does!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1854 on: October 18, 2009, 12:47:07 AM »

This may have been brought up already but my eyes are very tired from reading depos...

Did you guys notice the mention of Scared Monkeys in one of the depos? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: October 18, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

HEHE I love me some John Morgan

Allright y'all Back off my territory. You know he is Blink's man.

YES OR NO CINDY HOW YOU LIKE IT...

Tee Hee

Dam that southern charm, that's not what he told me...Ooooooooooooo

Sorry y'all ... he's mine ... drawl & all.
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: October 18, 2009, 12:53:51 AM »

I was wondering the same thing about their slander, TOY. All the rotten malicious things all three said about KC's other victims, especially Tony,Amy and Jesse should not be allowed to go without any consequences. Please God, let them pay for the tro

Thanks for responding and including Tony's name.  I knew there was another one but I couldn't recall.  These are young people just beginning their adult lives and I think this slur on their reputations is horrible.  However, I know that in other states, these depos would never be seen by the public such as Florida's are.  I really wish someone would enlighten us about the fallout here.  I have this "feeling" that the "compelling" of the witness could mean that as long as the person saying "whatever" believes it to be true and it is not perjury, they may be insulated from being sued, etc.  I'm just quite upset about that because it just widens the path of destruction these people are verbally assaulting.  Appears to me they are being allowed to say these conjectures based on their guise of truth, etc.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: October 18, 2009, 12:55:35 AM »

I was wondering the same thing about the slander, TOY. All the rotten malicious things that all three said about KC’s other victims, especially Amy, Tony, and Jesse, should not be able to go without any consequences. Think what havoc it must be causing to these young people and what dire consequences those spiteful allegations could have on their lives, professionally and otherwise.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: October 18, 2009, 12:58:13 AM »

Oops, didn't mean to double post. Lost the first one I thought and then had to redo the whole thing. I NEED A NEW LAPTOP!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1859 on: October 18, 2009, 01:00:17 AM »

Well, shoot...

I was hoping to be able to stay up long enough for the cage change.  Seems like I always "almost" make it but get too sleepy to continue.

Good night, everyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.