March 28, 2024, 03:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 426651 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: October 18, 2009, 01:00:23 AM »

Wow TOY! We think alike!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: October 18, 2009, 01:07:12 AM »

Thanks!  I only caught the last part earlier.    Pam Bondi was excellent too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: October 18, 2009, 01:09:22 AM »

A doberman on a lunge line, she was rabid   Comment from John Morgan -    LOVE HIM!

Monkey Devil!

You made Cindy look too pretty. The original picture was the stuff nightmares are made of,  pale

Sorry.   Try this.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: October 18, 2009, 01:58:56 AM »

Evening, all!  Popping in late tonight.  THANK YOU to all of you who posted articles and videos these last few days.  I really appreciate it.  Still reading George's depo and 2 thoughts just occurred to me.  Reading here http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html  Page 113 Back Story:George had just described going to Sports Authority, discovering Casey had never worked there as she told them, he reported it to Cindy (she basically accused him of spying-Casey will be upset), he wanted to confront her, but Cindy insisted on handling it.  Page 114 Lines 9-21 George is being asked why it's so important to Cindy and everyone else that Casey not be upset.  He responds with a bunch of goblygook about Cindy wanting to keep everyone together, as he & Cindy had just reconciled.
Not buying it.  IMO, three things were going on.  Primarily, Casey was extremely angry that George lost the family's money because she had nothing to steal.  Now she'd have to figure out another free ride or else *gasp* get a real job.  Casey, in reality, was very contemptuous of George, but she played the Daddy's Girl role to manipulate George into doing what she wanted.  George was somewhat of a threat because he wasn't willing to buy her story, actually did call her bluff, and was willing to confront her. Secondly, Cindy was well aware of George's (reported) temper and Casey's temperament.  To have the two of them go head-to-head would be potentially dangerous and someone might get seriously hurt/killed.  That would certainly blow Cindy's perfect world of denial.  Finally, IMO, Casey was already making veiled, if not, outright threats to leave with Caylee.  Cindy, (emotionally needing Caylee), knew Casey well enough to know Casey would do it too.  IMO, George was getting fed up walking on eggshells around Casey and her calling all the shots.  He also was well aware Casey was lying and taking advantage of people and had been for a long time.  What he didn't count on was Cindy needing some scrap of emotional affirmation from Casey that she was a good mom (I see Cindy as extremely insecure in this).  Casey has always known this and uses that to manipulate Cindy.  So, he leaves and Casey maneuvers into position to manipulate Cindy.  IMO, when Casey cancelled on Amy telling her they thought George had had a heart attack, Casey was laying groundwork.  IMO, the neck breaking , etc. searches were meant for George.  Hence, George's gun purchase the day Casey bonded out.  George tries to play this off as he & Casey are so close, yada-yada.  IMO, the truth is he's seen what she's really like and while Cindy's deep in denial, he's keeping his friends close and his enemies closer.  Maybe I'm giving him too much credit, but his words say "I love my daughter and support her.", but his actions say, "I'll only go so far for you."  (ex. these depo statements) and he's actively covering himself.  He won't provoke her, but he'll defend himself if necessary.  JMO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: October 18, 2009, 02:32:15 AM »

Out of reading time tonight.  Gots to go!  Have a good evening/morning and take care!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: October 18, 2009, 05:10:15 AM »

Didn't watch the show on TV tonight and am watching it online at http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Had to grab this picture from the video.

Captivating image.

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1866 on: October 18, 2009, 06:24:35 AM »

Didn't watch the show on TV tonight and am watching it online at http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Had to grab this picture from the video.

Captivating image.

Isnt that picture gorgeous! Reminds me of the fact that Cindy excluded herself, and her mother from possibly contributing to the hair found in the pontiac. Because of the mitochondrial DNA analysis, they were almost unable to say to whom the hair belonged to. Now we know, Cindys hair is far too short, grey and blonde. Grandma has not been in the vehicle for years. And George has since vacuumed the interior of the car, once a month...sigh...the discoveries!!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 09:06:45 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: October 18, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1868 on: October 18, 2009, 06:43:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Goodmorning Trimm. Long time no talk, hope everything is well on your end. Everything that is, except your brain, which im sure is fed up with the A's. I still have 300 pages of Cindy, and Lee is next...argg

*edit by Nut/new rule--no color/bold
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 09:06:05 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: October 18, 2009, 06:51:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

Goodmorning Trimm. Long time no talk, hope everything is well on your end. Everything that is, except your brain, which im sure is fed up with the A's. I still have 300 pages of Cindy, and Lee is next...argg

I am reading Cindy's today.   
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 09:07:18 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: October 18, 2009, 06:53:41 AM »

Morgan: Casey might have obtained ZG info from the card she filled out at Sawgrass.

Cindy came into the courtroom like a Doberman on a lungeline. 

Gotta love Morgan. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1871 on: October 18, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »

I made it...I made it !!

Good Morning Monkeys !!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: October 18, 2009, 08:09:25 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122649
Caylee Anthony - Motions Heard Friday - Murder Charges Stand
Posted on October 17th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and Culture, crime
Read 656 times.

Well Friday morning Caylee Anthony’s Mom was back in the news as she had to appear in court for the judge to hear the new motions filed in her case. Of course Casey’s proud parents showed up for court showing their support for their loving daughter. Cindy in her movie star style hair cut and all her jewelry and make up on while George somehow looked thinner and older.

The defense team filed a motion to try and get the murder charges and the child abuse charges against Casey dismisses. Linda Drane Burdick, the state prosecutor, stood in court and said that the defense made no sense in their arguments. “It’s a farce,” she said. “It doesn’t even come close to the legal arguments necessary for a motion to dismiss.” She says the defense motion is legally flawed. “It is insufficient.”

Thankfully Judge Stan Strickland agreed with the prosecution and refused to throw the charges out. So the murder and abuse charges will stand against Casey Anthony, who is being charged for murdering her then 2 year old daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The state had also filed a motioned that was heard during this court session. Their motion was to ask the courts to order the defense to hand over evidence and a list of witnesses that they plan to call in during the trial. One of the defense attorney’s Todd Macaluso said they had evidence that shows Caylee Anthony’s remains were dumped at the crime scene after Casey Anthony was put in jail. The prosecutors said their agreement to share evidence requires the defense to produce such findings. But (his majesty) Bozo (oops) I mean Jose Baez argued in court that the burden to share evidence is up to the prosecutors and he isn’t required to tip his hand on any possible defense strategy. “We are analyzing everything,” he said. “We’re not piecemealing things. When we’re ready, we will comply with the rules of discovery.

The good judge once again ruled against the defense. He says that they have to produce specific to the claim made by Macaluso. He says they have until February 1 to hand it over or explain why they haven’t.

OK I agree they need to do so but why not until the first of February. I mean that is still months away. How long does it take to provide proof that you have something that they claim they already have? Do they have to search for something now to hand over to the prosecution to make it look like evidence? It amazes me at how they are always expecting special privileges. How come we have to wait til it is convenient for them to take this to trial anyway? That to me makes absolutely no sense.

The judge did grant the defense experts easier access to pictures from the crime scene but under strict guidelines. He ruled that only those that are in applicable fields of study are to see them.

It also seems that little Haleigh Cummings stepmom, Misty Croslin isn’t the only one involved in a high profile case that has continuous inconsistencies in their testimonies to the police. Apparently George Anthony kept changing his story and the timeline of events especially when he spoke of crucial information about the evidence in the murder case of his granddaughter, Caylee. You can go here to find a video of his deposition or to read the depositions.

I was reading an article from the sun-sentinel.com tonight and I had to laugh but then agree with the writer of the article who was talking about 48 Hour Mystery on CBS which airs tonight at 9 pm Central time here. Maggie Rodriguez will be interviewing the defense team attorneys and a few other guests which include, George and Cindy Anthony, Jesse Grund, Casey Anthony’s former fiancé, author Diane Fanning, who has compiled Casey’s history of lying in her upcoming book, “Mommy’s Little Girl” and Zenaida Gonzales’s attorney, John Morgan.

The article I found says that the first question Rodriguez should have asked George and Cindy is “Who’s paying you?” He says the Anthony’s are a blue collar family that has had no known source of income since Caylee disappeared in June, 2008. I find that to be a very interesting question. It puzzles me how these people have survived every day since all this has happened with no income coming in. Shoot my husband and I can’t go two weeks without any income at all before we panic on how are we going to pay our bills and then we still barely scrape by so I’d love to know how one pays a mortgage and all utilities and car payments with insurance and still eat. Oh and yeah and not to mention being able to go to the hair salon to make sure the hair is perfect for every court date. Oh and one more thing, has anyone priced a pack of gum lately? It is a lot more expensive than it was 5 years ago even yet they always seem to be able to afford gum. I would like to know their secret, seriously.

I honestly don’t know how they can forget that little Caylee’s life was taken more than likely by the hands of their very own daughter. How could they not be out for justice of their only grandchild. I know the love of a mother, as I am a mother too, but I am also a grandmother and even though it would have to be a really hard thing to do I would have to look for my grandchild’s justice if it we me in their shoes. I still say it is hard to turn away from your own child and I admire that part in the Anthony’s but to defend her by slapping her on the hand telling her she was bad and not to do that anymore is not the way to handle this. Everyone says they have lost their granddaughter and now they don’t want to lose their daughter too. OK that is understandable too, but not by fighting saying she is innocent. Sorry, that won’t work.

I would have some sympathy if they were just fighting the death penalty, using excuse after excuse as to why she shouldn’t be executed and just let her go to prison and pay for her crime. But no they are never going to do that. Of course this is my opinion only but I think they won’t turn their backs on her mostly because they are afraid if they do she will tell the cops that they were all a part in covering this up after the fact. I have also said they know about it and if you think about it, with George being an ex-cop he would know more than your average person on how to cover for a murder. None will talk because then they will all go down. But again like I say that is only my opinion.

I pray that Caylee will get her justice at the end of all this and ALL involved will pay for their part. They all deserve to be thrown behind bars together in one cell so they have to deal with each other and face one another everyday for the rest of their sorry lives.

Caylee America still loves you honey and we still pray you will get justice soon. We also pray for all the other missing and abused and murdered children out there like Haleigh Cummings and Adji Desir.

Listen in to our radio show on Sunday and we will be discussing the latest on the Haleigh Cummings case and Caylee Anthony as well.

Jan Barrett

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: October 18, 2009, 08:10:20 AM »

Good to see you Sea Searcher!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: October 18, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »

New National Attention For Casey Anthony
Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:15:24 AM
NEW YORK -- The case against Casey Anthony got new national attention after some some new revelations from her defense team.

The CBS program “48 Hours” profiled the case Saturday night, featuring interviews with family members and lawyers for the Orange County mother charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s defense team said Orange County deputies and the FBI botched the case, and arrested their client too soon.

Lawyers said they believe a stranger killed the toddler.

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
Prosecutors declined to talk on camera to CBS, but they did tell the show’s producers they were convinced that Casey was the killer.

What do you think? Could a stranger have possibly killed Caylee Anthony?
Vote now.   http://www.cfnews13.com/iPoll/Default.aspx

~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: October 18, 2009, 09:01:23 AM »

Trimm, I just licked on that poll - so far 87% think a stranger could not be responsible.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1876 on: October 18, 2009, 09:09:03 AM »

88 now

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1877 on: October 18, 2009, 09:10:54 AM »

The A's must be voting 'yes' enough to keep reasonable doubt going  Only an idiot could possibly believe it was a stranger 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1878 on: October 18, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »

New National Attention For Casey Anthony
Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:15:24 AM
NEW YORK -- The case against Casey Anthony got new national attention after some some new revelations from her defense team.

The CBS program “48 Hours” profiled the case Saturday night, featuring interviews with family members and lawyers for the Orange County mother charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s defense team said Orange County deputies and the FBI botched the case, and arrested their client too soon.

Lawyers said they believe a stranger killed the toddler.

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
Prosecutors declined to talk on camera to CBS, but they did tell the show’s producers they were convinced that Casey was the killer.

What do you think? Could a stranger have possibly killed Caylee Anthony?
Vote now.   http://www.cfnews13.com/iPoll/Default.aspx

Ahhhh let me see Jose........If I recall she was DUMB enough to take Law Enforcement to Universal Studios and walk them down a hallway to her fictitious office ........Yeah lets talk about dumb.  If she was so brazen to do that she was brazen enough to dump her own child by the side of the road near the home.  How stupid does he think people are??? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: October 18, 2009, 09:15:36 AM »

Trimm, I just licked on that poll - so far 87% think a stranger could not be responsible.

Because there is no stranger. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.