April 23, 2024, 10:53:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427854 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: October 18, 2009, 09:16:43 AM »

The A's must be voting 'yes' enough to keep reasonable doubt going  Only an idiot could possibly believe it was a stranger 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1881 on: October 18, 2009, 09:22:52 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1882 on: October 18, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »

The A's must be voting 'yes' enough to keep reasonable doubt going  Only an idiot could possibly believe it was a stranger 

Stranger = Casey Anthony

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: October 18, 2009, 09:29:12 AM »

Good morning all.  Let me see if I understand this.  Is Baez saying that Zanny took Caylee from Casey then a "stranger" took Caylee from Zanny and coincidentally placed her body a block away from her house?  Don't forget that someone put a body in the car at the impound and then removed it.  This "stranger" sure gets around.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: October 18, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »

New National Attention For Casey Anthony
Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:15:24 AM
NEW YORK -- The case against Casey Anthony got new national attention after some some new revelations from her defense team.

The CBS program “48 Hours” profiled the case Saturday night, featuring interviews with family members and lawyers for the Orange County mother charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s defense team said Orange County deputies and the FBI botched the case, and arrested their client too soon.

Lawyers said they believe a stranger killed the toddler.

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
Prosecutors declined to talk on camera to CBS, but they did tell the show’s producers they were convinced that Casey was the killer.

What do you think? Could a stranger have possibly killed Caylee Anthony?
Vote now.   http://www.cfnews13.com/iPoll/Default.aspx

I wonder what percentage of the population is dyslexic?  Ah, found my answer..    That explains the YES answers 

It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% to 17% of the U.S. population

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: October 18, 2009, 09:44:05 AM »

NEW YORK -- The case against Casey Anthony got new national attention after some some new revelations from her defense team.

The CBS program “48 Hours” profiled the case Saturday night, featuring interviews with family members and lawyers for the Orange County mother charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey’s defense team said Orange County deputies and the FBI botched the case, and arrested their client too soon.

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
Prosecutors declined to talk on camera to CBS, but they did tell the show’s producers they were convinced that Casey was the killer.

I wonder what percentage of the population is dyslexic?  Ah, found my answer..    That explains the YES answers 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: October 18, 2009, 09:48:40 AM »

Good morning all.  Let me see if I understand this.  Is Baez saying that Zanny took Caylee from Casey then a "stranger" took Caylee from Zanny and coincidentally placed her body a block away from her house?  Don't forget that someone put a body in the car at the impound and then removed it.  This "stranger" sure gets around.

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: October 18, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1888 on: October 18, 2009, 09:54:00 AM »

Just caught up, Joy has three kids. The youngest girl, looks similar to Caylee, that is the one that I believe was used as a plant in the Mall, the one where there was a Caylee sighting. From reading Joy's chatroom for months, I know that she has said the Anthonys, especially George likes the younger kid, and for the life of me can't think of the kid's name. I will bet my house that was the kid being filmed. So Joy must have been there while the filming was going on, because in another breath Joy had said she wouldn't leave her kids alone with the Anthonys  Go figure, even Joy Joy can figure that one out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: October 18, 2009, 09:54:48 AM »

If this poll came out after that 48 hours bs, then I guess the show backfired 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: October 18, 2009, 09:57:28 AM »

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: October 18, 2009, 10:07:45 AM »

Just caught up, Joy has three kids. The youngest girl, looks similar to Caylee, that is the one that I believe was used as a plant in the Mall, the one where there was a Caylee sighting. From reading Joy's chatroom for months, I know that she has said the Anthonys, especially George likes the younger kid, and for the life of me can't think of the kid's name. I will bet my house that was the kid being filmed. So Joy must have been there while the filming was going on, because in another breath Joy had said she wouldn't leave her kids alone with the Anthonys  Go figure, even Joy Joy can figure that one out.

Exactly right NoRose!  She is such a wanna be Cindy.  What a flake.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: October 18, 2009, 10:12:42 AM »

I watched most of the program, then the little kid woke up and I didn't see the end.
My thoughts were :
The Anthony's were portayed in a good light. Except for Mr. Morgan. And why is it all about them ? Don't any of those people realize that a precious little girl lost her life and must have suffered terribly ?
I loved Morgan and his pit bull on a lunge leash. The contrast of the many faces of Cindy was remarkable. I have a feeling that the pit bull on a lunge leash is what the rest of the A's experienced in that house. 
The scene where they show the woods and how dark and chilling it was in there was a scene out of a horror movie.
If those were Caylee's hand prints, finger prints on the mirror, why wasn't that taken as evidence ie fingerprints when they were looking for an alive kiddo ? Why didn't the A's provide that at the beginning to OCSD ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: October 18, 2009, 10:18:34 AM »

I watched most of the program, then the little kid woke up and I didn't see the end.
My thoughts were :
The Anthony's were portayed in a good light. Except for Mr. Morgan. And why is it all about them ? Don't any of those people realize that a precious little girl lost her life and must have suffered terribly ?
I loved Morgan and his pit bull on a lunge leash. The contrast of the many faces of Cindy was remarkable. I have a feeling that the pit bull on a lunge leash is what the rest of the A's experienced in that house. 
The scene where they show the woods and how dark and chilling it was in there was a scene out of a horror movie.
If those were Caylee's hand prints, finger prints on the mirror, why wasn't that taken as evidence ie fingerprints when they were looking for an alive kiddo ? Why didn't the A's provide that at the beginning to OCSD ?
Good question, I wondered about those finger prints, but knowing Cindy, those finger prints are probably not Caylees. She more then likely asked that visiting kid to put the finger prints on the mirror to add more drama for the show. OMG how I despise that woman, I almost feel guilty, but not quite 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1894 on: October 18, 2009, 10:19:10 AM »

For those monkeys still slogging thru the A’s depos, watch for GA’s mention that Caylee had a favorite teddy bear that she called Caylee Bear. And then watch for CA’s mention (if like me, that’s the order you read it in) of Caylee’s favorite bear, Teddy. She refers to Teddy several times, but not once does she bring up Caylee Bear. It is sooooo apparent that even in this depo, GA is plugging away for his future and future monies as a KidFinder (he drones away about his lofty goals) and marketer of  Caylee Bears for the Caylee Foundation. It's obvious, based on his past experience, that he thinks this depo will at some point be made public, just as he knew his visit to KC in jail would be (the one where he went on and on and on about how it was his mission to help families with missing kids). 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: October 18, 2009, 10:34:21 AM »

For those monkeys still slogging thru the A’s depos, watch for GA’s mention that Caylee had a favorite teddy bear that she called Caylee Bear. And then watch for CA’s mention (if like me, that’s the order you read it in) of Caylee’s favorite bear, Teddy. She refers to Teddy several times, but not once does she bring up Caylee Bear. It is sooooo apparent that even in this depo, GA is plugging away for his future and future monies as a KidFinder (he drones away about his lofty goals) and marketer of  Caylee Bears for the Caylee Foundation. It's obvious, based on his past experience, that he thinks this depo will at some point be made public, just as he knew his visit to KC in jail would be (the one where he went on and on and on about how it was his mission to help families with missing kids). 
What a bunch of bs. If George's work record is any indication of how successful his new job calling will be, we won't have to worry, it won't last long 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1896 on: October 18, 2009, 10:36:16 AM »

There are many comments at the bottom of the video page....please take the time to read them
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Here are a few examples:

by zagadki October 18, 2009 9:02 AM EDT
Never in my life have I seen so much denial and lying in one family. It's just jaw-dropping. It's sad and unfair that an innocent child had to become a victim of deprived, selfish and stupid adults.

~~~~~~~~~~~
by IDespair October 18, 2009 8:20 AM EDT
UNTOLD STORY ? Yes CBS told nothing about the underlying facts of how these g/parents have lied to authorities in order to deflect guilt from their daughter. Why did intitial sympathy turn to the distain the public now have for George and Cindy Anthony.

That is the untold STORY here.

Finding the truth is not what this family are about and that is why public sympathy has turned to contempt for them. George and Cindy's recently published depos clearly show how they changed and indeed added to their original police testimonies. Casey's guilt or innocence aside, CBS have given a platform to two confirmed liars. All it would have taken was some research to show the Anthony agenda was not in seeking the truth. CBS chose not to do that. People are enraged because two liars are constanly profiting from the death of their murdered g/child. Its not the fact they stand by their daughter that p*sses people off, its all the lies they've told and the lengths they are prepared to go to blame innocent young people. Innocent young people who without any evidence were implicated in this terrible crime by the Anthonys. To their the credit these innocents are not selling their stories or negotiating book deals.

Its all public knowledge due to the Florida sunshine laws. All CBS needed to do was read the discovery and listen to the taped interveiws of the Anthonys to prove how they are lying and trying to manipulate the evidence in this case.

As for the lawyers, Maggie Rodriguez failed to talk of the compelling circumstantial evidence in this case. She, like in previous outings with the Anthonys fails to ask the pertinent questions. The discovery shows there is no un-identified dna on that duct tape. This is a myth perpetuated by the defence team.

Who but LE or the SAO speak for this innocent murdered baby, yet this show is put out without their input.

This was a hastily ill researched show made for RATINGS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by alexaklr October 18, 2009 6:44 AM EDT
When are these lying grandparents going to face reality? Why are they not standing up for their murdered grandchild? Instead, they whine about how Casey is being treated, yet they are more than willing to cash the checks CBS and other media are handing them. How does that benefit little Caylee? The way to honor their dear grandchild would be to demand justice for her, to demand her murderer be punished for snuffing out her young life. Are they doing that? No, of course not. It's worth more to them to be paid by these networks to go on their programs to cry about how their poor "innocent" daughter is locked up in jail. Cry, cry, cry. Where is the outcry for Caylee? Where are the real tears for the baby? Why aren't they demanding their jailbird daughter confess and take her punishment? She could dish it out to Caylee but she won't take her own punishment. Shame on that family. They raised a monster and are still enabling her, and collecting MONEY on top of it! Unbelievable. Shame on you, CBS, for allowing these people airtime and for handing them thousands upon thousands of dollars for it. For shame.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by tired_of_the_BS October 18, 2009 3:08 AM EDT
Caylee's story breaks my heart. This family is so obviously dysfunctional. I know it must be hard to come to terms with the fact that you've raised a monster. I know it's probably even more difficult to get over the fact that in some way you share the guilt for the death of your granchild by forcing Casey to take drastic steps so she could continue to party without having to ask her mom to babysit or letting her marry the man she wanted to marry. But there is no way that in her heart of hearts Cindy can be so convoluted to think that Casey isn't responsible. How are you going to go on TV and say that your relationship with your daughter is hunky-dory, and say all of her friends are lying. A mother that has a normal, healthy relationship with her daughter doesn't have a daughter that would commit check fraud with her own grandmother, or hide a pregnancy for her entire term even though everyone can very visibly see she is pregnant. Cindy, your daughter already has a first class ticket to hell, but unless you start being the parent Casey needs, one that make her take responsibility for her actions, instead of the mother Casey wants, one that will act as if her behaviour is alright when it is so clearly not, you'll be sitting right there next to her. May God have pity on your soul if you don't, because then you will really never see Caylee again for all eternity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by behooved October 18, 2009 2:28 AM EDT
yeah right they created a foundation 2 find missing children. why NOT create a foundation 2 prevent children from being murdered? caylee was NEVER really MISSING at all, she was murdered. and casey always knew exactly what happened 2 her & where she was at. did cindy & george know too? the only thing anyone has seen them searching 4 since this story began is the $$$$$$ & they have ALL turned caylee into a little cash cow - they are still using her bones 2 turn a buck every chance they get, even now. why don't they ALL just tell the truth & get real jobs? insanity must really pay good these days even in this economy. casey's lawyers are a joke too they don't offer or say 1 thing 2 support her 'innocence'. simply smoke & mirrors, twisting the evidence, completely evading any of the questions (just like casey, geo & cindy) while they continue 2 suck up the casey koo-koo kool-aid? how much did CBS pay them all 4 this episode? is there really anyone out there in la, la land that TRULY believes casey is innocent? if so, would you please share the drugs you are smoking/snorting/using? 

many more at the link above

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: October 18, 2009, 10:39:29 AM »

Thanks Nutt, yeah I'll take a little of what they are smoking/snorting/using 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: October 18, 2009, 10:44:13 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

A big thank you to all who have provided so much information these past few days. 

I tuned in late however I did have the pleasure of seeing Morgan.

I noticed Cindy's eyes in a close-up shot.  They look combative, determined, challenging and absolutely evil.  Yuk!

Despite your Grandparents and their "mis-truths"  and manouvering justice will be done sweet Caylee.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: October 18, 2009, 10:44:15 AM »

My thoughts were :
Good question, I wondered about those finger prints, but knowing Cindy, those finger prints are probably not Caylees. She more then likely asked that visiting kid to put the finger prints on the mirror to add more drama for the show. OMG how I despise that woman, I almost feel guilty, but not quite 

Don't feel guilty...I don't believe for a minute those were Caylee's fingerprints either.
I despise the whole family.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.