April 26, 2024, 02:18:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428289 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: October 18, 2009, 10:45:56 AM »

For those monkeys still slogging thru the A’s depos, watch for GA’s mention that Caylee had a favorite teddy bear that she called Caylee Bear. And then watch for CA’s mention (if like me, that’s the order you read it in) of Caylee’s favorite bear, Teddy. She refers to Teddy several times, but not once does she bring up Caylee Bear. It is sooooo apparent that even in this depo, GA is plugging away for his future and future monies as a KidFinder (he drones away about his lofty goals) and marketer of  Caylee Bears for the Caylee Foundation. It's obvious, based on his past experience, that he thinks this depo will at some point be made public, just as he knew his visit to KC in jail would be (the one where he went on and on and on about how it was his mission to help families with missing kids). 
What a bunch of bs. If George's work record is any indication of how successful his new job calling will be, we won't have to worry, it won't last long 

You got that right.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: October 18, 2009, 10:48:54 AM »

Thanks Nutt, yeah I'll take a little of what they are smoking/snorting/using 

How much will we need?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: October 18, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
The 22 year old had parents and a brother who provided untrue information to LE and the FBI. The parents had the car and all of the belongings to wash and sanitize. They also did alot of yard work like pouring a cement slab around July 3 and 4th. I read most of George and Cindy's depositions and I don't know how they are going to be able to figure out what to say in court. They have told under oath, to Morgan, to the FBI, to LE and now these statements many different versions of the same events. After Cindy called the police on July 15 IF she believed the kid was alive and taken, she sure didn't provide any help to LE in finding the kid.
.. There was one part where Cindy says something like, Cayleee wasn't just Casey's baby ? she was ours ?  I will have to see that again, DD PVR'd it.
It was said in a strange way. My GD's are part of my family, I would not have phrased it in an ownership way.
And if Cindy and Casey were best friends, why did Casey keep so many secrets from her Mum ? She had no idea that she was seeing Ricardo, she thought he was gay and he was just a friend. Never mind the not working and the stealing money, Cindy had no clue about what Casey was doing or who she was hanging around with. Casey meets Tony and she thinks she's in love with him and her best friend never heard of him and they live in the same house ? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1903 on: October 18, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »

Thanks Nutt, yeah I'll take a little of what they are smoking/snorting/using 

How much will we need?
Quite a bit 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: October 18, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »

"Casey Anthony… she’s a habitual liar… a troubled human being," explained Pam Bondi, an assistant state attorney in Tampa, Fla., who is familiar with, but has no connection to the Anthony case. "Clearly she needed help."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/17/48hours/main5393142.shtml

~ Peter Frampton
raec
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1905 on: October 18, 2009, 11:01:15 AM »

'Mornin' everyone!

I haven't read the last 50 pages of this thread and I missed the show last night, but did I see somewhere that now they're claiming a "stranger" took Caylee's life? 

Why wouldn't they accuse "Zanny" of taking Caylee's life?  The whole lot of them are still insisting that there's a ZFG out there afterall.

I'm sure that when this case goes to trial, much to their surprise, ALL of these nut-jobs are gonna be in jail. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: October 18, 2009, 11:04:38 AM »

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
The 22 year old had parents and a brother who provided untrue information to LE and the FBI. The parents had the car and all of the belongings to wash and sanitize. They also did alot of yard work like pouring a cement slab around July 3 and 4th. I read most of George and Cindy's depositions and I don't know how they are going to be able to figure out what to say in court. They have told under oath, to Morgan, to the FBI, to LE and now these statements many different versions of the same events. After Cindy called the police on July 15 IF she believed the kid was alive and taken, she sure didn't provide any help to LE in finding the kid.
.. There was one part where Cindy says something like, Cayleee wasn't just Casey's baby ? she was ours ?  I will have to see that again, DD PVR'd it.
It was said in a strange way. My GD's are part of my family, I would not have phrased it in an ownership way.
And if Cindy and Casey were best friends, why did Casey keep so many secrets from her Mum ? She had no idea that she was seeing Ricardo, she thought he was gay and he was just a friend. Never mind the not working and the stealing money, Cindy had no clue about what Casey was doing or who she was hanging around with. Casey meets Tony and she thinks she's in love with him and her best friend never heard of him and they live in the same house ? 

All very bizarre. I'm trying to figure out all these lies they have told, and what version of the lies they will tell at trial? How do you possibly keep tabs on all this, must be notebooks full of bs. George was saying something about all the info he had on Tony and some of the others, but he lost his notebook that had the details about it. Funny how he was investigating all these friends of Casey, but not a lot of effort to search for Zanny 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: October 18, 2009, 11:07:20 AM »

'Mornin' everyone!

I haven't read the last 50 pages of this thread and I missed the show last night, but did I see somewhere that now they're claiming a "stranger" took Caylee's life? 

Why wouldn't they accuse "Zanny" of taking Caylee's life?  The whole lot of them are still insisting that there's a ZFG out there afterall.

I'm sure that when this case goes to trial, much to their surprise, ALL of these nut-jobs are gonna be in jail. 
Good Morning, yes a stranger killed Caylee. Now why a stranger grabbed Caylee and used things from the Anthony's house, that is another story. I suppose the stranger got ahold of a key, broke in, took random things, searched on the computer, and set it all up to make it look like Casey did it 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: October 18, 2009, 11:08:25 AM »

"Casey Anthony… she’s a habitual liar… a troubled human being," explained Pam Bondi, an assistant state attorney in Tampa, Fla., who is familiar with, but has no connection to the Anthony case. "Clearly she needed help."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/17/48hours/main5393142.shtml
Of all the talking heads, I have always enjoyed Pam Bondi, she always makes sense, doesn't go nuts while talking, and really seems to know her info.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09:06 AM »

'Mornin' everyone!

I'm curious as to how they are going to suggest that the "stranger" even got Caylee. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1910 on: October 18, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »

That will all come out at Trial Wink ...as Baez always says.  Idiot that he is Rolling Eyes They have no defense PERIOD!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1911 on: October 18, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »

There are many comments at the bottom of the video page....please take the time to read them
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Here are a few examples:

<SNIP>

I was just reading these...

by jessica_1125  October 18, 2009 12:36 AM EDT
    Oh and "Untold Story of..."? Hardly. Most of us following this case know how badly this show was done, how very much information was left out.

^^^^  A Monkey ??

I didn't hear anything new.... but it was good to see some of the events again (although slanted versions)

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1912 on: October 18, 2009, 11:28:19 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I know the anthonys got paid for the pics and videos for the 48 hours show and I think they recieved much more than what was claimed.
What I would like to know is if Jesse recieved any monies for all the pics of him and Caylee and him and casey?
I'm not trying to put Jesse down,just want to know.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: October 18, 2009, 11:32:18 AM »

That will all come out at Trial Wink ...as Baez always says.  Idiot that he is Rolling Eyes They have no defense PERIOD!
We just have to wait and be patient  I swear if Joy Wray is there star witness, the computer is going to fly out the window 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: October 18, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »

Her defense seems right now to be hanging their defense on the DNA from the FBI on the duct tape. I think Baez didn't want to elaborate any further on that program because they don't have all the evidence yet. The dvd of the crime scene. That's what it is going to consist of, attack because of the Henry Lee hair thing, the FBI person's DNA on the tape, and any legal issues in court.
LE had the CADAVER dogs to the house and the dogs hit in the trunk also. That seems to have been forgotten in all of this. If George had any suspicions before, after the dogs hit, they must have known and they knew who also. In order for George to come back and live in the house instead of mooching off his sister, he had to follow the Cindy party line of letting Casey do whatever as long as Caylee was in their house and he is doing the same thing now, else he goes to live in a homeless shelter.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: October 18, 2009, 11:33:25 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I know the anthonys got paid for the pics and videos for the 48 hours show and I think they recieved much more than what was claimed.
What I would like to know is if Jesse recieved any monies for all the pics of him and Caylee and him and casey?
That's a good question, I hope not. I never like to see a witness during a trial that has taken money, they lose their credibility, at least for me they do.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: October 18, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Interesting question.  I'm also curious about that.  I hope he did get some sort of compensation.  Conway said they have never received money before this.  Weren't we told they got about $200,000 last year?   How have they supported themselves this long without jobs?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: October 18, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

Her defense seems right now to be hanging their defense on the DNA from the FBI on the duct tape. I think Baez didn't want to elaborate any further on that program because they don't have all the evidence yet. The dvd of the crime scene. That's what it is going to consist of, attack because of the Henry Lee hair thing, the FBI person's DNA on the tape, and any legal issues in court.
LE had the CADAVER dogs to the house and the dogs hit in the trunk also. That seems to have been forgotten in all of this. If George had any suspicions before, after the dogs hit, they must have known and they knew who also. In order for George to come back and live in the house instead of mooching off his sister, he had to follow the Cindy party line of letting Casey do whatever as long as Caylee was in their house and he is doing the same thing now, else he goes to live in a homeless shelter.
I agree
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: October 18, 2009, 11:41:56 AM »

I agree

Hard to comprehend that George was ever a cop.  He is NOT the typical alpha male that makes up LE.  His position must have been to fetch the coffee and donuts for the real cops.  As a male, I find him disgusting.  He has been happy to live of off Cindy for a long time.  Any "man" would get the hell out and support his family.  His BS "suicide attempt" was also a joke.  He NEVER was going to do it.  I don't care if they move the trial to Kenya (except I want to watch it), they will never get this murdering bitch off.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: October 18, 2009, 11:42:06 AM »

We just have to wait and be patient  I swear if Joy Wray is there star witness, the computer is going to fly out the window 

Speaking of Joy, if you jump to almost the end of this video, just before the final clip with defense lawyers and the liars Anthony's, when G&C are mugging hugging for the camera in a gazebo/covered patio-type structure, there is a woman and a little girl in the background. Is that Joy and her daughter? That child could be the one CA was "babysitting".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.