April 20, 2024, 09:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427602 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1920 on: October 18, 2009, 11:46:02 AM »

Her defense seems right now to be hanging their defense on the DNA from the FBI on the duct tape. I think Baez didn't want to elaborate any further on that program because they don't have all the evidence yet. The dvd of the crime scene. That's what it is going to consist of, attack because of the Henry Lee hair thing, the FBI person's DNA on the tape, and any legal issues in court.
LE had the CADAVER dogs to the house and the dogs hit in the trunk also. That seems to have been forgotten in all of this. If George had any suspicions before, after the dogs hit, they must have known and they knew who also. In order for George to come back and live in the house instead of mooching off his sister, he had to follow the Cindy party line of letting Casey do whatever as long as Caylee was in their house and he is doing the same thing now, else he goes to live in a homeless shelter.
I agree

Hard to comprehend that George was ever a cop.  He is NOT the typical alpha male that makes up LE.  His position must have been to fetch the coffee and donuts for the real cops.  As a male, I find him disgusting.  He has been happy to live of off Cindy for a long time.  Any "man" would get the hell out and support his family.  His BS "suicide attempt" was also a joke.  He NEVER was going to do it.  I don't care if they move the trial to Kenya (except I want to watch it), they will never get this murdering bitch off.

ITA - I love George's comment that he so badly wanted to go and be with Caylee - Huh - obviously not bad enough. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1921 on: October 18, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

I know the anthonys got paid for the pics and videos for the 48 hours show and I think they recieved much more than what was claimed.
What I would like to know is if Jesse recieved any monies for all the pics of him and Caylee and him and casey?
I'm not trying to put Jesse down,just want to know.

Wouldn't that depend on who owns the pics and not who's in them ??? I would guess the owners would be paid....if they were KC's and on the A's comp ?????

One thing Jesse said that made me blink..something like " I didn't want any other man to be the father of Caylee" something like that could be twisted (I don't have any concerns about him) by the defence, especially the way the law looks at boyfriends/spouses/other in cases like these......as a man, I'd be very careful of that kind of statement.

but since it was a stranger that did it, after taking Caylee from Zanny...I guess he's got nothing to worry about

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: October 18, 2009, 11:48:56 AM »

That will all come out at Trial Wink ...as Baez always says.  Idiot that he is Rolling Eyes They have no defense PERIOD!
We just have to wait and be patient  I swear if Joy Wray is there star witness, the computer is going to fly out the window 

Speaking of Joy, if you jump to almost the end of this video, just before the final clip with defense lawyers and the liars Anthony's, when G&C are mugging hugging for the camera in a gazebo/covered patio-type structure, there is a woman and a little girl in the background. Is that Joy and her daughter? That child could be the one CA was "babysitting".

Sorry. This video:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: October 18, 2009, 11:56:02 AM »

Her defense seems right now to be hanging their defense on the DNA from the FBI on the duct tape. I think Baez didn't want to elaborate any further on that program because they don't have all the evidence yet. The dvd of the crime scene. That's what it is going to consist of, attack because of the Henry Lee hair thing, the FBI person's DNA on the tape, and any legal issues in court.
LE had the CADAVER dogs to the house and the dogs hit in the trunk also. That seems to have been forgotten in all of this. If George had any suspicions before, after the dogs hit, they must have known and they knew who also. In order for George to come back and live in the house instead of mooching off his sister, he had to follow the Cindy party line of letting Casey do whatever as long as Caylee was in their house and he is doing the same thing now, else he goes to live in a homeless shelter.
I agree

Hard to comprehend that George was ever a cop.  He is NOT the typical alpha male that makes up LE.  His position must have been to fetch the coffee and donuts for the real cops.  As a male, I find him disgusting.  He has been happy to live of off Cindy for a long time.  Any "man" would get the hell out and support his family.  His BS "suicide attempt" was also a joke.  He NEVER was going to do it.  I don't care if they move the trial to Kenya (except I want to watch it), they will never get this murdering bitch off.

ITA - I love George's comment that he so badly wanted to go and be with Caylee - Huh - obviously not bad enough. 

Not to mention that he doesn't REALLY think she is dead.  The most horrid people on the planet:  the Anthonys

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: October 18, 2009, 12:00:39 PM »

Good Morning Monks. Watched the show this morning. Thank goodness for Pam Bondi and My Darling John Morgan!!     JM's description of sin-sin during the depo sessions was hilarious. Even my adult son, who only knows the basics of the whole case, said this was her true self. the crying woman was an act.  When JM said GUILTY I applauded.  The tears IMO were crocodile tears. Both sin-sin's and georgieboys. Pure BullCrap!!

BOZO looked like he has been eating some of kc's snacks!! And what in the hell did he contribute to this show....NADA IMO  He and his crew did nothing IMO to further their case.

I have mixed feelings about Jesse's appearance, so I won't bother to comment.

This was sure a waste of time. And if they thought this was going to promote people feeling sorry for the a's or kc......ooopppsssss  WRONG.

The shrine is disgusting cause IMO it is for SHOW. And who in the hell would allow sin-sin to watch their child?  More SHOW! The change of clothing was a big giveaway that this was shot over time.....could have been a couple days or a couple weeks.

The shot of sin-sin reading the bible was DISGUSTING!!!  These are lairs, cheats, IMO criminals and that shot was some kinda 'sin'...for sure.

This was one of the most bias shows I have seen so far!
Anyway that is my take.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: October 18, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »

I agree

Not to mention that he doesn't REALLY think she is dead.  The most horrid people on the planet:  the Anthonys

Yes they are - they are HORRID  Their nightmare is just beginning.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: October 18, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »

Good Morning Monks. Watched the show this morning. Thank goodness for Pam Bondi and My Darling John Morgan!!     JM's description of sin-sin during the depo sessions was hilarious. Even my adult son, who only knows the basics of the whole case, said this was her true self. the crying woman was an act.  When JM said GUILTY I applauded.  The tears IMO were crocodile tears. Both sin-sin's and georgieboys. Pure BullCrap!!

BOZO looked like he has been eating some of kc's snacks!! And what in the hell did he contribute to this show....NADA IMO  He and his crew did nothing IMO to further their case.

This was sure a waste of time. And if they thought this was going to promote people feeling sorry for the a's or kc......ooopppsssss  WRONG.

The shrine is disgusting cause IMO it is for SHOW. And who in the hell would allow sin-sin to watch their child?  More SHOW! The change of clothing was a big giveaway that this was shot over time.....could have been a couple days or a couple weeks.

The shot of sin-sin reading the bible was DISGUSTING!!!  These are lairs, cheats, IMO criminals and that shot was some kinda 'sin'...for sure.

Anyway that is my take.

I couldn't agree more Sunny - and the reading the bible shot made me cringe for sure - what a hypocrite.  Cindy uses alot of people - now she has stooped to the level of using even God - that is crossing the line IMO!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: October 18, 2009, 12:08:48 PM »

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' offers flashy recap, odd tidbits from George, Cindy Anthony
posted by halboedeker on Oct 18, 2009 11:41:55 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

If you haven't been following the saga of Casey Anthony, last night's "48 Hours Mystery" offered a flashily edited, fast-moving recap of the strange case.

If you know the details, the report was a disappointment, but the baffling elements made it worth a look anyway.

Those licensing fees that newsmagazines pay for footage and photographs -- a standard industry practice -- produced a trove of new Caylee images. That's a mystery worthy of a "48 Hours" investigation: How much more Caylee footage do the Anthonys have and how do they decide to dole it out?

Reporter Maggie Rodriguez's scoop came from Casey Anthony's defense team. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee, but defense lawyers said a stranger is responsible. In Rodriguez's "exclusive interview," the lawyers didn't say a lot more, but "48 Hours" gave a glimpse of the defense's strategy.

Rodriguez tried for balance. Supporting Casey were her attorneys and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Those critical of Casey included a Tampa prosecutor, former Casey fiance Jesse Grund, attorney John Morgan and his client Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: October 18, 2009, 12:10:55 PM »

Gonzalez was in tears about Casey Anthony, saying, "She took everything away from me." Morgan called Cindy "rabid." Morgan was particularly withering about Casey's partying while her child was missing.

There was too much George and Cindy Anthony, but hasn't that always been the case? They're the self-serving couple who are always tone deaf to the effect they're having. They're exasperating.

Did George confront Casey about her lies? He said they had "some discussions."

What about all they people who say Cindy and Casey have a contentious relationship? They're not being truthful, Cindy said.

Cindy says she's not in denial, but acknowledges her first words to authorities could be Casey's downfall.

We learned that George and Cindy have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and keep the child's death certificate out in the open.

If the grandparents had stayed in their shrine, this would be a far different case.

But when you're tone deaf to the public's reaction, you can't help yourself.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-offers-flashy-recap-odd-tidbits-from-george-cindy-anthony.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: October 18, 2009, 12:11:28 PM »

That will all come out at Trial Wink ...as Baez always says.  Idiot that he is Rolling Eyes They have no defense PERIOD!
We just have to wait and be patient  I swear if Joy Wray is there star witness, the computer is going to fly out the window 

Speaking of Joy, if you jump to almost the end of this video, just before the final clip with defense lawyers and the liars Anthony's, when G&C are mugging hugging for the camera in a gazebo/covered patio-type structure, there is a woman and a little girl in the background. Is that Joy and her daughter? That child could be the one CA was "babysitting".

Sorry. This video:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5392977n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0

Screen shot of the little girl Cin. is babysitting:

Screen shot of Joy Wray family:

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: October 18, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »

Joy Wray family video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_jDKRBBYrY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/I_jDKRBBYrY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: October 18, 2009, 12:13:40 PM »

I agree

Too right, akmom! How does he reconcile feeling Caylee's "presence" with the fact that they claim she's still alive? Oh wait, they'd be more successful getting donations to help find a live Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: October 18, 2009, 12:13:42 PM »

Anyway that is my take.

I couldn't agree more Sunny - and the reading the bible shot made me cringe for sure - what a hypocrite.  Cindy uses alot of people - now she has stooped to the level of using even God - that is crossing the line IMO!! 

mission, IMO they crossed the line on so many levels....but as you say, using God is a new low even for them.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: October 18, 2009, 12:13:47 PM »

Good morning/afternoon Monkeys!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: October 18, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' offers flashy recap, odd tidbits from George, Cindy Anthony
posted by halboedeker on Oct 18, 2009 11:41:55 AM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

If you haven't been following the saga of Casey Anthony, last night's "48 Hours Mystery" offered a flashily edited, fast-moving recap of the strange case.

If you know the details, the report was a disappointment, but the baffling elements made it worth a look anyway.

Those licensing fees that newsmagazines pay for footage and photographs -- a standard industry practice -- produced a trove of new Caylee images. That's a mystery worthy of a "48 Hours" investigation: How much more Caylee footage do the Anthonys have and how do they decide to dole it out?

Reporter Maggie Rodriguez's scoop came from Casey Anthony's defense team. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of daughter Caylee, but defense lawyers said a stranger is responsible. In Rodriguez's "exclusive interview," the lawyers didn't say a lot more, but "48 Hours" gave a glimpse of the defense's strategy.

Rodriguez tried for balance. Supporting Casey were her attorneys and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony. Those critical of Casey included a Tampa prosecutor, former Casey fiance Jesse Grund, attorney John Morgan and his client Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

tanks trim. I hope ZFG was compensate for her appearance..... an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: October 18, 2009, 12:17:13 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: October 18, 2009, 12:18:46 PM »

Joy Wray family video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/I_jDKRBBYrY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/I_jDKRBBYrY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Hi cece, and thanks. These poor children!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1937 on: October 18, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Joy Wray is the only human that I can think of who would be stupid enough to leave a kid with Cindy. Geesh.
She has inserted herself so deep into this...that I have a feeling that she is going to be the one that is going to be thrown under the bus....sad part...she doesn't have sense enough to know it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: October 18, 2009, 12:20:32 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: October 18, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »

I agree

Too right, akmom! How does he reconcile feeling Caylee's "presence" with the fact that they claim she's still alive? Oh wait, they'd be more successful getting donations to help find a live Caylee.

When he made this statement, about feeling Caylee's presence, I thought..No, no George, that's Caylee haunting you, and that's never going to stop, until you tell the truth! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.