April 19, 2024, 10:22:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427581 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1940 on: October 18, 2009, 12:22:05 PM »

That will all come out at Trial Wink ...as Baez always says.  Idiot that he is Rolling Eyes They have no defense PERIOD!
We just have to wait and be patient  I swear if Joy Wray is there star witness, the computer is going to fly out the window 

Speaking of Joy, if you jump to almost the end of this video, just before the final clip with defense lawyers and the liars Anthony's, when G&C are mugging hugging for the camera in a gazebo/covered patio-type structure, there is a woman and a little girl in the background. Is that Joy and her daughter? That child could be the one CA was "babysitting".
I believe it is Joy's younger daughter, she also has an older daughter and a son.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: October 18, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »

The Casey Anthony Ex-Boyfriend Polka

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-at068FVnes&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-at068FVnes&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: October 18, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

When he made this statement, about feeling Caylee's presence, I thought..No, no George, that's Caylee haunting you, and that's never going to stop, until you tell the truth! 

Ooh good one!  Monkey Devil! I wish you'd left that comment in the 48 Hrs. comment section for George to read.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1943 on: October 18, 2009, 12:28:51 PM »

Cece....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: October 18, 2009, 12:29:40 PM »

Her defense seems right now to be hanging their defense on the DNA from the FBI on the duct tape. I think Baez didn't want to elaborate any further on that program because they don't have all the evidence yet. The dvd of the crime scene. That's what it is going to consist of, attack because of the Henry Lee hair thing, the FBI person's DNA on the tape, and any legal issues in court.
LE had the CADAVER dogs to the house and the dogs hit in the trunk also. That seems to have been forgotten in all of this. If George had any suspicions before, after the dogs hit, they must have known and they knew who also. In order for George to come back and live in the house instead of mooching off his sister, he had to follow the Cindy party line of letting Casey do whatever as long as Caylee was in their house and he is doing the same thing now, else he goes to live in a homeless shelter.
I agree

Hard to comprehend that George was ever a cop.  He is NOT the typical alpha male that makes up LE.  His position must have been to fetch the coffee and donuts for the real cops.  As a male, I find him disgusting.  He has been happy to live of off Cindy for a long time.  Any "man" would get the hell out and support his family.  His BS "suicide attempt" was also a joke.  He NEVER was going to do it.  I don't care if they move the trial to Kenya (except I want to watch it), they will never get this murdering bitch off.

ITA - I love George's comment that he so badly wanted to go and be with Caylee - Huh - obviously not bad enough. 

Not to mention that he doesn't REALLY think she is dead.  The most horrid people on the planet:  the Anthonys

Too right, akmom! How does he reconcile feeling Caylee's "presence" with the fact that they claim she's still alive? Oh wait, they'd be more successful getting donations to help find a live Caylee.

When he made this statement, about feeling Caylee's presence, I thought..No, no George, that's Caylee haunting you, and that's never going to stop, until you tell the truth! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: October 18, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »

When BC said the a's only want the truth I wanted to crawl through the tv and slap him.....the truth is not anything they want...what they want is more blood money!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: October 18, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »

And I was so glad to hear JM said ZFG called HIS HOT LINE!  Now who is going to apologize to him???

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: October 18, 2009, 12:35:29 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-at068FVnes&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/-at068FVnes&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999&amp;border=1</a>

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1948 on: October 18, 2009, 12:35:59 PM »

Monkey Devil!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: October 18, 2009, 12:37:09 PM »

On the topic of Zanny:

Cindy: No I never met her, but you know what? There's a lot of people I've never met.

Yeah, Cindy, that's gonna fly ..........   

Cindy's right...there's a lot of people she didn't meet...the prosecutor should point out that Cindy never met KC's boyfriend, Tony, never met the babysitter (and strangely for a woman so in control never made a point of meeting the sitter, or knowing where she lived or a phone number - Caylee supposedly spent many nights with the baby sitter), Cindy had never met Amy or all the friends in the many party pictures that KC had taken, and so on.....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: October 18, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »

Wow, maybe the kid is Joy's oldest daughter, after viewing the screen cap and seeing her family photo album, I thought it was the youngest girl    Sunny, I'm not saying anything about Jesse either, best kept to myself, and no I don't think we would ever harm little Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »

I do appreciate the updates.  I really hope Morgan gets a lot of time.
i appreciate the updates also.

OK then............... get ready to gag.

Caylee's fingerprints are on the mirror in her room, and they're keeping them there to "memorialize" her. The death certificate is also laying out.
  I honestly never heard of keeping a death certificate laying out, I couldn't do that, it would be too upseting.

I don't understand keeping a death certificate laying out.  Wouldn't most people put it up for safekeeping with other important documents, or in the safety deposit box? 

I have my dads in my safety deposit box along with his birth cert and passport.  I am not sure what the point would be to have it laying out.

IMO the death certificate laying out was only for show for the camera, and Cindy being the drama queen that she is....disgusting...more of the same!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »

On the topic of Zanny:

Cindy: No I never met her, but you know what? There's a lot of people I've never met.

Cindy's right...there's a lot of people she didn't meet...the prosecutor should point out that Cindy never met KC's boyfriend, Tony, never met the babysitter (and strangely for a woman so in control never made a point of meeting the sitter, or knowing where she lived or a phone number - Caylee supposedly spent many nights with the baby sitter), Cindy had never met Amy or all the friends in the many party pictures that KC had taken, and so on.....

and she has never met GOD and IMO never will!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1953 on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:44 PM »

Bearly !!!!!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »

On the topic of Zanny:

Yes, not to much concern about all that, but then she didn't want to upset Casey 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:52 PM »

A doberman on a lunge line, she was rabid   Comment from John Morgan -    LOVE HIM!

I LOVED hearing John Morgan say that line!

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: October 18, 2009, 12:41:31 PM »

“They want you to believe that this 22-year-old is a master forensic sleuth who could outwit and outsmart the FBI, and still be dumb enough to leave her child’s body by the side of the road a block from her house,” said Jose Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney.
The 22 year old had parents and a brother who provided untrue information to LE and the FBI. The parents had the car and all of the belongings to wash and sanitize. They also did alot of yard work like pouring a cement slab around July 3 and 4th. I read most of George and Cindy's depositions and I don't know how they are going to be able to figure out what to say in court. They have told under oath, to Morgan, to the FBI, to LE and now these statements many different versions of the same events. After Cindy called the police on July 15 IF she believed the kid was alive and taken, she sure didn't provide any help to LE in finding the kid.
.. There was one part where Cindy says something like, Cayleee wasn't just Casey's baby ? she was ours ?  I will have to see that again, DD PVR'd it.
It was said in a strange way. My GD's are part of my family, I would not have phrased it in an ownership way.
And if Cindy and Casey were best friends, why did Casey keep so many secrets from her Mum ? She had no idea that she was seeing Ricardo, she thought he was gay and he was just a friend. Never mind the not working and the stealing money, Cindy had no clue about what Casey was doing or who she was hanging around with. Casey meets Tony and she thinks she's in love with him and her best friend never heard of him and they live in the same house ? 

All very bizarre. I'm trying to figure out all these lies they have told, and what version of the lies they will tell at trial? How do you possibly keep tabs on all this, must be notebooks full of bs. George was saying something about all the info he had on Tony and some of the others, but he lost his notebook that had the details about it. Funny how he was investigating all these friends of Casey, but not a lot of effort to search for Zanny 

In Cindy's deposition, they asked her if she had checked phone records, or investigated this one or that one of Casey's stories and friends, and she said she had done none of that.  Hadn't had her investigators check out Casey's claimed employment, hadn't read the transcripts of what she had said in previous depos...basically had not done anything to investigate anything that MIGHT lead back to her daughter.

I wonder why!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: October 18, 2009, 12:43:32 PM »

A doberman on a lunge line, she was rabid   Comment from John Morgan -    LOVE HIM!

I LOVED hearing John Morgan say that line!

He was the best part of the show. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: October 18, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »

Wow, maybe the kid is Joy's oldest daughter, after viewing the screen cap and seeing her family photo album, I thought it was the youngest girl    Sunny, I'm not saying anything about Jesse either, best kept to myself, and no I don't think we would ever harm little Caylee.

trim I don't think he would ever hurt Caylee either

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1959 on: October 18, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »

Cindy said she said whatever to get the police there quicker when talking about her 911 call.

Are you sh*ting me?  So the whole 911 call was staged now to get the cops there quick?

Evening Monkeys....slipping quietly into the back row

I still believe those calls were staged...I didn't think the emotion was genuine and the content of the call reporting the car stolen (hope my memory is functioning properly) made no sense as the car was sitting in the driveway...

IMO the call from Cindy about it smells like there's a dead body in the d**n car...was genuine.
She had just found out that Caylee was actually missing for 31 days.  I believe Cindy was in shock and reacted for help...immediate help...and I do not think she spent time thinking about the best way to get the police there..in fact, I think her excited utterance in that phone call was the only truthful thing that's come out of her mouth and will help sink KC in the court room.

IMO, Cindy saying that she was just saying whatever it took to get the police there was her subsequent comment, because Cindy KNOWS her phone call was devastating to KC's case; just like George told the FBI that he smelled human decomp in KC's car at the lot, but in his depo to SA he now says it was decomp of some kind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.