April 23, 2024, 10:07:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427851 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 03:45:56 PM »

I outlined and filled what I see as a heart shape on the duct tape that was on Caylee's skull covering her mouth and nose......sorry for the graphic

Evidence items #Q63-Q64

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html
page 607

Is this inside of the tape or the outer portion? I hate to be graphic also but that appears to be where Caylees ear was, you can see the curved portion where her nose was? There was mention in the docs the heart was about the size of a dime. Have to go make lunch right now or Id stay and look it up.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122589

BNN Exclusive: Richard Grund Speaks Out
Posted on October 11th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Breaking News, crime
Read 728 times.

I have just received confirmation that Richard Grund will be joining us this afternoon on our radio program about Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings. For those of you not familiar with Richard Grund, he is the father of Jessie Grund who at one point was engaged to Casey Anthony.

Richard and Jessie both cared a great deal about Caylee Anthony, yet both have come under attack from the Anthony family.

In what can only be called a sadistic move the National Enquirer are running a front page article about Richard Grund, and how he may have killed Caylee Anthony in some bizarre occult ritual. This story seems to have originated by some email traffic between PI Dominic Casey and Cindy Anthony that was released in the discovery process.

This is a program that you will not want to miss. Both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings cases have seen a lot of movement this week, Listen in and hear what our crack panel has to say on the latest developments.

To listen in, point your browser to www.blogtalkradio.com  a few minutes before 3pm central (4pm eastern) and you will see the link to the program on the front page.

(link to blog radio):

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »

Hi monkeys!  You all have been super sleuthing!  I have nothing more to add to your very intelligent posts!

Justice for Caylee!

The poor Grunds!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 04:06:21 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/10/11/Haleigh-Anthony-Update

Live now!!

Im saying it here, CINDY kiss your blood money goodbye & the NE just walked themselves into a firestorm

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 04:10:14 PM »

I outlined and filled what I see as a heart shape on the duct tape that was on Caylee's skull covering her mouth and nose......sorry for the graphic

Evidence items #Q63-Q64

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html
page 607

Is this inside of the tape or the outer portion? I hate to be graphic also but that appears to be where Caylees ear was, you can see the curved portion where her nose was? There was mention in the docs the heart was about the size of a dime. Have to go make lunch right now or Id stay and look it up.

Not sure if this is inner or outer....I will have another look at all the pix of this in the docs. A dime=2cm and eyeballing this "heart" shape impression looks to be 2-2.5cm

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 04:11:09 PM »

Live now!!

Im saying it here, CINDY kiss your blood money goodbye & the NE just walked themselves into a firestorm

Thanks Capp!.....listening now!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 04:11:47 PM »

^^^ WOW   that is compeling

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 04:14:51 PM »

Seeme this has been such a bone of contention with me, it makes me fume & Ive spoken to the Grunds about this issue on more than one occasion...I cannot wait for the day that the Grunds put the Anthonys in their place to put it mildly, that includes Dominic Casey.   Shameful and deplorable & I hope they rot along with their daughter

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »

Richard Grund talking now....LIVE!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2009, 04:15:48 PM »

Seeme this has been such a bone of contention with me, it makes me fume & Ive spoken to the Grunds about this issue on more than one occasion...I cannot wait for the day that the Grunds put the Anthonys in their place to put it mildly, that includes Dominic Casey.   Shameful and deplorable & I hope they rot along with their daughter

DITTO!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 04:20:47 PM »

Mtnmom, that sure helped with the outline, I didn't see that before you did that  The Grunds have been through hell and back with the Anthonys, and that NE article was shameful 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »

kc's account ledger from 11/20/08 to 9/2/09

Beginning Balance $420.53

Deposit - 11/26/08 - J. Iley - mail depo - $8.00
              11/28/08 - Robert Uolner - DROP Depo

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »

You can hear the pain in Rev Grund's voice

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »

kc's account ledger from 11/20/08 to 9/2/09

Beginning Balance $420.53

Deposit - 11/26/08 - J. Iley - mail depo - $8.00
              11/28/08 - Robert Uolner - DROP Depo

sorry hit the wrong button - disregard this

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »

What Jim Thompson says about Walmart and the door he said Caylee was pushing on to get out to catch up with Casey, is not true, that much has been proven by not only Dave's video at the Cassleberry Walmart but also by a video on youtube titled Exploring Metro Orlando 1 which shows the doors entering the same Walmart and beyond the foyer. This man is incorrect about seeing Casey at Walmart, and she may have never been at Walmart at all. Possibly another store, but JT is adamant that it was Walmart. Also Dave spoke with management and long term employees and what they say matches what is in the video. No manual doors, never were.  Posters have asked JT if he has a receipt showing the date and time he was at Walmart....he will not respond to the question at all.

IDK what to think.....why does the State have him listed on their witness list tho?  They do their homework so this is really hard to figure out, for me anyway.
I go to Walmart all the time, I know the doors I go through are not manual in the front, but the garden center if you go in and out that way, it is a smaller door and you do have to manually go in and out. Could he have gone in and out through the garden center, a lot of people check out there because the lines aren't as long?  Now if he doesn't respond about showing a receipt showing date and time, could it be because the State has asked him not to respond, because it is critical info? Just throwing that out there as a possibility.

My Walmart sounds similiar The main doors are all the way to the right of the building if your facing it and down on the left of the building in the front is a manual door that enters into the garden center, where you find fertilizer hoses etc. right in front of the doors is the registers this is also the room where they keep all of the Christmas merchandise in Dec. From there you enter the main store into the toy section.

I'd really, really like to believe Mr. Thompson, but I don't.  The Garden Shop at my local Walmart does have manual doors, but he didn't say the Garden Shop.  He insists it was the entrance which he claims now has different doors than it did when he saw Casey and Caylee.  It is a simple matter for LE to get to the truth about the doors being changed and I assume they have.

As I recall, George said that when he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on the 16th (Which I don't believe and never believed) that Casey was wearing a white blouse and gray "dress" pants and was dressed for work.  The pants he described were long pants and not hot pants or cut off jeans.  Not that I believe either of them, but it just isn't correct to say that the outfit Thompson says Casey was wearing matches in any way that which George claims to have seen that morning. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2009, 04:48:19 PM »

What Jim Thompson says about Walmart and the door he said Caylee was pushing on to get out to catch up with Casey, is not true, that much has been proven by not only Dave's video at the Cassleberry Walmart but also by a video on youtube titled Exploring Metro Orlando 1 which shows the doors entering the same Walmart and beyond the foyer. This man is incorrect about seeing Casey at Walmart, and she may have never been at Walmart at all. Possibly another store, but JT is adamant that it was Walmart. Also Dave spoke with management and long term employees and what they say matches what is in the video. No manual doors, never were.  Posters have asked JT if he has a receipt showing the date and time he was at Walmart....he will not respond to the question at all.

IDK what to think.....why does the State have him listed on their witness list tho?  They do their homework so this is really hard to figure out, for me anyway.
I go to Walmart all the time, I know the doors I go through are not manual in the front, but the garden center if you go in and out that way, it is a smaller door and you do have to manually go in and out. Could he have gone in and out through the garden center, a lot of people check out there because the lines aren't as long?  Now if he doesn't respond about showing a receipt showing date and time, could it be because the State has asked him not to respond, because it is critical info? Just throwing that out there as a possibility.

My Walmart sounds similiar The main doors are all the way to the right of the building if your facing it and down on the left of the building in the front is a manual door that enters into the garden center, where you find fertilizer hoses etc. right in front of the doors is the registers this is also the room where they keep all of the Christmas merchandise in Dec. From there you enter the main store into the toy section.

I'd really, really like to believe Mr. Thompson, but I don't.  The Garden Shop at my local Walmart does have manual doors, but he didn't say the Garden Shop.  He insists it was the entrance which he claims now has different doors than it did when he saw Casey and Caylee.  It is a simple matter for LE to get to the truth about the doors being changed and I assume they have.

As I recall, George said that when he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on the 16th (Which I don't believe and never believed) that Casey was wearing a white blouse and gray "dress" pants and was dressed for work.  The pants he described were long pants and not hot pants or cut off jeans.  Not that I believe either of them, but it just isn't correct to say that the outfit Thompson says Casey was wearing matches in any way that which George claims to have seen that morning. 

I certainly have no arugument about the doors either I can only state how My walmarts are. Im not sure if you were refering to my statement about the descriptions of Caseys clothing by JT and George, but in any  case I mentioned the  descriptions of the clothing are similar. Interesting is by the time she gets to blockbuster she is in her little shorts.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »

I missed it- they are discussing something else now.
can someone summarize what RG had to say, please
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »

I certainly have no arugument about the doors either I can only state how My walmarts are. Im not sure if you were refering to my statement about the descriptions of Caseys clothing by JT and George, but in any  case I mentioned the  descriptions of the clothing are similar. Interesting is by the time she gets to blockbuster she is in her little shorts.

No, I wasn't really answering anyone.  Just thinking out loud, rather posting out loud.
Maybe JT did see them.  I don't know, but there are some things questionable in his statement IMO.  I hope LE checked out those inconsistencies, because he's on the witness list and if he testifies and if he has the same story, the defense will chew him up and spit him out. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2009, 05:43:19 PM »

Just a quick comment: 

Where I live, we have so many Wal-Mart's [ old & new] here and over on the Eastern Shore [ Mobile Bay area], down at the Gulf, over in Pensacola, over towards the other direction to Biloxi, and then further over in NOLA, etc. ~~ I seem to remember in my travels, many with push-out doors combined with sliding doors. 

His rendition is believable to me.  Also, I do remember when there was a dreadful riot at a Wal-Mart somewhere up in the North East, not that long ago - which could actually back up his statement in regards to why/if Wal-Mart corporate made the call for changes in their door access.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2009, 05:47:48 PM »

I agree, if it comes up during the trial that JT saw Casey at Walmart 6/16, the defense will chew him up. But if the State uses his testimony about other things, can the defense even bring up the Walmart Story? Sorry, I just am not educated in that area.

Speaking of chewing up and spitting out....I can't wait for George and Cindy to testify!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.