April 20, 2024, 02:11:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427590 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: October 12, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »

I can hear Mr. Ashton laughing all the way from here!     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 12, 2009, 09:47:04 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2009, 10:15:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-change-of-venue-101209,0,7045784.story

Casey Anthony case: Defense wants to try fraud case outside Orange County

8:16 p.m. EDT, October 12, 2009

Casey Anthony’s defense team has asked a judge to move her fraud trial to another county, issue written questionnaires to potential jurors and allow the attorneys to interview potential jurors individually rather than in a group, according to motions filed today in court.

The trial may begin around Nov. 30, according to court documents. Anthony, 23, is charged with more than a dozen counts, including forgery of check. She’s accused of writing $662 in checks that belonged to a friend, Amy Huizenga.

Prosecutors wanted the fraud trial to be set before her murder trial, which is scheduled for next summer. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

They suggest the trial be moved to Miami-Dade, Palm Beach or Broward counties. They want potential jurors to answer a 10-page questionnaire, including questions about whether they have heard about Anthony, her defense attorneys or the prosecutors.

The defense points to the extensive pre-trial publicity as one reason they want to question the jurors individually and not as a group. They don’t want jurors to be reluctant to answer truthfully in front of others, according to the motion. No hearing dates have been set yet on these matters.

In the murder case, meanwhile, the defense filed another document arguing that the state prevented their experts from examining the lot where Caylee’s body was found before it was cleared by evidence gatherers. The lawyers also want to be able to reproduce the crime scene photos so their experts can review them. The computer system created earlier this year for photos in the case has limited how the experts can see them.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: October 12, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087553

Motion to Modify Order Compelling Access to Crime Scene Photographs for Defense Experts

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 12, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

-------------------------------------------------------

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: October 12, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13091969/Motion-For-Admission-To-Appear-Pro-Hac-Vice
Motion For Admission To Appear Pro Hac Vice

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13087975/Defense-Reply-to-State-Response-To-Dismiss-Due-To-Spoliation-Of-Evidence
Defense Reply to State Response To Dismiss Due To Spoliation Of Evidence

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2009, 12:37:20 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Hey, Fannie!  Thanks for periodically sprinkling Caylee's thread with her pics.  Wondering (once again) these last few days, with the onslaught of details, how anyone could do this to a child?  This pic is one of a just a few that really bothers me.  IMO, this pic looks nothing like the real Caylee.  She looks tired, zoned-out, possibly even sick.  In short, she looks emotionally flat.  When will George and Cindy get tired of covering for Casey?   When will they say "Enough! You stand or fall on your own."?  Will they never realize what they've already lost?  If their idea of family is that members are expendable, then I'm glad I wasn't born to them.  It's interesting that Caylee was expendable, but Casey is not.  I wonder why.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2009, 12:43:32 AM »

Hello, Blumonkey and 9 Guests!  Dashing through on my way to the monkey bunky.  It's been a busy day, but wanted to check in.  Hoping one day I'll log in and see that Casey/George/Cindy (somebody) did the right, honest thing and confessed.  Bigger things have happened before.  Hey, the Berlin Wall fell and the Iron Curtain parted.    Well, hope you all have a good evening.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2009, 12:58:08 AM »

Back with one last thought for the night, anyone have an "in" with any well-known reporters?  I'd like to see someone contact Koala Baby and find out which blankets were produced and sold when Caylee was born?  I'm curious.  TIA!  Calling it a night here.  Have a good one!

Forecast for the Day:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: October 13, 2009, 06:56:52 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/casey-anthony-defense-to-stupidly-fight-video-taped-check-fraud-charges/
Casey’s Defense to Stupidly Fight Video Taped Check Fraud Charges
Monday, October 12, 2009
By Express

Olrando Sentinel:   Casey Anthony’s defense team has asked a judge to move her fraud trial to another county, issue written questionnaires to potential jurors and allow the attorneys to interview potential jurors individually rather than in a group, according to motions filed today in court.

The trial may begin around Nov. 30, according to court documents. Anthony, 23, is charged with more than a dozen counts, including forgery of check. She’s accused of writing $662 in checks that belonged to a friend, Amy Huizenga.

Prosecutors wanted the fraud trial to be set before her murder trial, which is scheduled for next summer. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

They suggest the trial be moved to Miami-Dade, Palm Beach or Broward counties. They want potential jurors to answer a 10-page questionnaire, including questions about whether they have heard about Anthony, her defense attorneys or the prosecutors.

The defense points to the extensive pre-trial publicity as one reason they want to question the jurors individually and not as a group. They don’t want jurors to be reluctant to answer truthfully in front of others, according to the motion. No hearing dates have been set yet on these matters.
In the murder case, meanwhile, the defense filed another document arguing that the state prevented their experts from examining the lot where Caylee’s body was found before it was cleared by evidence gatherers. The lawyers also want to be able to reproduce the crime scene photos so their experts can review them. The computer system created earlier this year for photos in the case has limited how the experts can see them. SOURCE: ORLANDO SENTINEL 8:16 p.m. EDT, October 12, 2009

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: October 13, 2009, 07:02:53 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: October 13, 2009, 07:05:50 AM »

Back atcha trimm!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2009, 07:14:23 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/10/casey-anthonys-lawyers-get-the.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony's lawyers: get the check fraud trial out of Orlando
By
Bob Hazen
@ October 13, 2009 6:12 AM Permalink | Comments (0)

The attorneys for accused child killer Casey Anthony want her trial for check fraud charges moved out of Orange County.
They filed a motion for a change of venue on Monday. A judge has not set a date for the trial, but said he wanted it held as soon as possible and that the legal arguments would be relatively simple.

But Anthony's team appears to be preparing for a vigorous defense: they also filed motions asking that no evidence from her murder case or of her "prior bad acts" be allowed in the fraud trial.

In addition, the attorneys filed motions to allow private interviews with individual potential jurors, rather than in a group setting, and to have each of those called for duty to fill out a questionnaire.

Anthony is accused of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, but also faces over a dozen charges of uttering a forgery for taking checks from her friend, Amy Huizenga.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2009, 07:15:05 AM »

Hey Seeme!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2009, 07:16:18 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/13/casey39s_legal_team_wants_check_fraud_trial_moved.html
 Casey's Legal Team Wants Check Fraud Trial Moved
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 5:23:33 AM
ORLANDO -- New motions filed by Casey Anthony's legal team include getting her upcoming check fraud trial moved out of Orange County.

Her lawyers also want to issue a written questionnaires to potential jurors and allow attorneys to interview potential jurors individually rather than in a group.

Anthony is accused of writing over $600 in checks that belonged to a friend, Amy Huzienga.

A judge could set a start date for the trial at a court hearing Friday.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: October 13, 2009, 07:19:05 AM »

I can hear Mr. Ashton laughing all the way from here!     

Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2009, 07:25:15 AM »

Back with one last thought for the night, anyone have an "in" with any well-known reporters?  I'd like to see someone contact Koala Baby and find out which blankets were produced and sold when Caylee was born?  I'm curious.  TIA!  Calling it a night here.  Have a good one!

http://www.bbkoala.com/
Marni@bbkoala.com

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #237 on: October 13, 2009, 07:29:51 AM »

Baez and Team should write a book ..... " WE WANT " Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2009, 07:30:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21276357/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Check Fraud Venue Change

Posted: 6:24 pm EDT October 12, 2009Updated: 6:33 pm EDT October 12, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony’s defense team is asking for a change of venue for her check fraud trial, which could be scheduled at her next hearing on Friday.

The defense is also asking that each potential juror be questioned individually, out of earshot of the others called for jury duty.

They also do not want the jurors hearing her check fraud case to hear any of the evidence that comes out publicly in her murder case.
What is the reason for jurors to be questioned individually? That isn't the normal process, is it?

I didn't think so. 
Well, I see the Ants are still requesting "special" privileges. Who in the blazes do these attorneys (and I use that word very loosely) think they are?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2009, 07:46:36 AM »

This is getting so ridiculous, but I expected nothing less from Jose Baez and team. Now they are pissy because EVERYONE knows about Casey Anthony, how she stole checks and murdered her daughter. But I have never seen the state or prosecutors on talk shows or giving interviews, it's all been him and the Anthonys. They are the whole reason people have been tuning in around the world. But the state is expected to pick up the extra tab of moving the trials because of their fubar?? Here's the mess I created, so can we move this trial where I haven't given an interview yet??

Bullchit! I really hope the Judge reams him a new azz and kicks him to the curb.

As for not mentioning the check fraud during her murder trial.... Hello! She will then be a convicted felon on trial for murder. She murdered her daughter then went on a spending spree with other peoples money. She screwed her friends and family, she is a con artist from the time she could talk. NOW they want to say nobody look behind the curtain, don't look at all that stuff, only listen to what we want to blow up your azz.

I want to see that questionnaire. I bet they are looking for lonely men who will think Casey is too hot to go to jail. But I honestly believe she would kill again. Anyone that could look into the frightened eyes of her own flesh and blood and do what she did would not hesitate to even a score in the future. How much you wanna bet that IF she ever got out, most of those friends would be moving out of state?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.