May 01, 2024, 03:44:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428786 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2009, 09:27:55 AM »

He also has a section on Haleigh Cummings.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2009, 09:33:10 AM »

Will Casey's original written statement be used during the trial? In her statement she admits to stealing from family and friends, ummm....Amy H. was her friend and she stole from her big time.....so doesn't her statement bring into the murder case, the check fraud case?   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2009, 09:36:28 AM »

Capp, could you please explain to me what is being said on page 2, items 11 and 12? They seem to contradict each other to me. TIA
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13091969/Motion-For-Admission-To-Appear-Pro-Hac-Vice

11.  This would be if she were a member but not active
12.  Never has been a member of the Florida Bar

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2009, 09:38:50 AM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

-------------------------------------------------------

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO

I agree.   And I'm surprised a motion wasn't filed by Team Insane to say "Let's just let bygones be bygones."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »

Will Casey's original written statement be used during the trial? In her statement she admits to stealing from family and friends, ummm....Amy H. was her friend and she stole from her big time.....so doesn't her statement bring into the murder case, the check fraud case?   

That one is possible http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473802/Statement---Casey-Anthony-Written-2008-0715      pg 3

She literally is stating that the reason she stole was to find her daughter...this is right up there with telling Amy that her car smelled of death BEFORE she dumped the car at Amscot.

Note:   She also writes that she has looked every day for Caylee SINCE JUNE 9th

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »

Capp, could you please explain to me what is being said on page 2, items 11 and 12? They seem to contradict each other to me. TIA
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13091969/Motion-For-Admission-To-Appear-Pro-Hac-Vice

Ummm, OK....I still don't understand why #11 is even there, seems to me that #12 says it all.  Thank you for the answer.  an angelic monkey

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: October 13, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

That one is possible http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1473802/Statement---Casey-Anthony-Written-2008-0715      pg 3

She literally is stating that the reason she stole was to find her daughter...this is right up there with telling Amy that her car smelled of death BEFORE she dumped the car at Amscot.

Note:   She also writes that she has looked every day for Caylee SINCE JUNE 9th

Please excuse me quoting myself here ...lol

Also attached to the link above is Lee's written statement.  Note that he states that Casey told him that she had "other people helping her" (search for Caylee)...that we knew he said but I bring it up again because NO ONE came forward to say they helped her or even knew that Caylee was missing nor did she name anyone that was real that could be contacted.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2009, 09:52:03 AM »

Ummm, OK....I still don't understand why #11 is even there, seems to me that #12 says it all.  Thank you for the answer.  an angelic monkey

Its just one of those "over clarifications" - yes, one would glean from never being a member would mean they weren't an inactive member either.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2009, 09:56:04 AM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO

I agree.   And I'm surprised a motion wasn't filed by Team Insane to say "Let's just let bygones be bygones."

Well, if Casey claimed to LE (written statement) that she stole (an admittance I might add) to find her "missing" daughter then that could be argued that SHE opened the door to the prosecution using that statement as evidence in her check fraud case...should be interesting how that plays out on Friday.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2009, 10:06:27 AM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087553

Motion to Modify Order Compelling Access to Crime Scene Photographs for Defense Experts

Good Morning Monks!!  tupelo thanks for bringing the motion to SM. ummmm I guess the secure server BOZO installed is a piece of crap!!   Let whoever is paying for kc's defense fly the 'experts' in to view the photos!  I sure hope Strickland doesn't grant this motion!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: October 13, 2009, 10:07:37 AM »

Amen NR!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: October 13, 2009, 10:09:27 AM »

Again tupelo a BIG THANK YOU!  I still don't see why a DEATH Penalty defense attorney is needed on a check fraud case. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: October 13, 2009, 10:11:27 AM »

aaahhhhhhh I sure missed your good morning and the pictures while on vacation!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: October 13, 2009, 10:13:50 AM »

Again tupelo a BIG THANK YOU!  I still don't see why a DEATH Penalty defense attorney is needed on a check fraud case. 
I thinks it's more of a message saying Baez is unqualified as a lawyer, period.  Monkey Devil! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: October 13, 2009, 10:17:17 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/exhibits-and-memorandums-and-motions-oh-my/

Exhibits and Memorandums and Motions, Oh My
October 13, 2009

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: October 13, 2009, 10:18:24 AM »

This is getting so ridiculous, but I expected nothing less from Jose Baez and team. Now they are pissy because EVERYONE knows about Casey Anthony, how she stole checks and murdered her daughter. But I have never seen the state or prosecutors on talk shows or giving interviews, it's all been him and the Anthonys. They are the whole reason people have been tuning in around the world. But the state is expected to pick up the extra tab of moving the trials because of their fubar?? Here's the mess I created, so can we move this trial where I haven't given an interview yet??

Bullchit! I really hope the Judge reams him a new azz and kicks him to the curb.

As for not mentioning the check fraud during her murder trial.... Hello! She will then be a convicted felon on trial for murder. She murdered her daughter then went on a spending spree with other peoples money. She screwed her friends and family, she is a con artist from the time she could talk. NOW they want to say nobody look behind the curtain, don't look at all that stuff, only listen to what we want to blow up your azz.

I want to see that questionnaire. I bet they are looking for lonely men who will think Casey is too hot to go to jail. But I honestly believe she would kill again. Anyone that could look into the frightened eyes of her own flesh and blood and do what she did would not hesitate to even a score in the future. How much you wanna bet that IF she ever got out, most of those friends would be moving out of state?? 

Morning Boo!! I'd love to see the questionnaire as well. IMO the request for private      
voir dire is to intimidate prospective jurors. One prospective juror on one side of the table and several attorneys on the other.....what a playing field.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: October 13, 2009, 10:19:43 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/exhibits-and-memorandums-and-motions-oh-my/

Exhibits and Memorandums and Motions, Oh My
October 13, 2009

Thanks!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: October 13, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

This is getting so ridiculous, but I expected nothing less from Jose Baez and team. Now they are pissy because EVERYONE knows about Casey Anthony, how she stole checks and murdered her daughter. But I have never seen the state or prosecutors on talk shows or giving interviews, it's all been him and the Anthonys. They are the whole reason people have been tuning in around the world. But the state is expected to pick up the extra tab of moving the trials because of their fubar?? Here's the mess I created, so can we move this trial where I haven't given an interview yet??

Bullchit! I really hope the Judge reams him a new azz and kicks him to the curb.

As for not mentioning the check fraud during her murder trial.... Hello! She will then be a convicted felon on trial for murder. She murdered her daughter then went on a spending spree with other peoples money. She screwed her friends and family, she is a con artist from the time she could talk. NOW they want to say nobody look behind the curtain, don't look at all that stuff, only listen to what we want to blow up your azz.

I want to see that questionnaire. I bet they are looking for lonely men who will think Casey is too hot to go to jail. But I honestly believe she would kill again. Anyone that could look into the frightened eyes of her own flesh and blood and do what she did would not hesitate to even a score in the future. How much you wanna bet that IF she ever got out, most of those friends would be moving out of state?? 

Morning Boo!! I'd love to see the questionnaire as well. IMO the request for private      
voir dire is to intimidate prospective jurors. One prospective juror on one side of the table and several attorneys on the other.....what a playing field.

I believe this is it.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: October 13, 2009, 10:21:59 AM »

Thanks Tupeo for these docs.

Interesting, in the first doc..point # 16 says that Andrea has never filed a motion to appear as an attorney in Florida?  I must need more coffee because didn't she file a motion to appear as Casey's attorney in the DP case?

Yep and it states that in point #4.  They are trying desperately to like the murder case and the check fraud case......I really do not believe that is going to fly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: October 13, 2009, 10:23:41 AM »

Thanks Tupelo for these docs.

Interesting, in the first doc..point # 16 says that Andrea has never filed a motion to appear as an attorney in Florida?  I must need more coffee because didn't she file a motion to appear as Casey's attorney in the DP case?

We saw that it was filed under the docket - does she mean in this particular case OR before she came on as part of Casey's defense team, because if not that is a misrepresentation to say the least!

Capp..it says that she has not filed a motion to appear in Florida as council in the past five years.  I think Miss Andrea's students copied this out of a textbook and forgot to proofread..as obviously she did too.

I agree DD...and I hope it is caught by the State...just to give them another big laugh at the incompetence of the whole bunch of them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.