April 23, 2024, 06:49:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427840 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: October 13, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »

Thanks Tupelo for these docs.

Interesting, in the first doc..point # 16 says that Andrea has never filed a motion to appear as an attorney in Florida?  I must need more coffee because didn't she file a motion to appear as Casey's attorney in the DP case?

We saw that it was filed under the docket - does she mean in this particular case OR before she came on as part of Casey's defense team, because if not that is a misrepresentation to say the least!

Capp..it says that she has not filed a motion to appear in Florida as council in the past five years.  I think Miss Andrea's students copied this out of a textbook and forgot to proofread..as obviously she did too.

Here is the first time she applied.   
3/12/2009     A     VERIFIED MOTION FOR ADMISSION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=cb75ebd4-4f7c-4e48-8572-ab3e5508ffeb

trim you have the fastest fingers in town!!  THANK YOU!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: October 13, 2009, 10:27:32 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

I don't know how many saw this, but Mark Fuhrman was just on FoxNews & he has a new book:The Murder Business. In it he talks about some high profile cases; O.J., Jon Benet, & CAYLEE ANTHONY!! I just read the first few pages on Amazon & I will try & post them here(or the link). it's very interesting!! For one thing he says Caylee's hair was found"in the wheel well",not just the trunk, THE WHEEL WELL!!!!! 
http://www.amazon.com/reader/1596985844?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib%5Fbooks%5Fpg&qid=1255437823&query=the%20murder%20business#reader

If this link doesn't work go to Amazon.com, look up The Murder Business, click on front cover and then click on ,the first pages. Caylee is the first thing in the book. Unfortunately since it's copyright material it won't let me copy & paste!    Can someone do a screen capture of these pages!? 

thanks Monken!  Interesting indeed...I hope he has his facts straight on this....I can not remember hearing/or reading that Caylee's hair was found in the wheel well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: October 13, 2009, 10:32:11 AM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

-------------------------------------------------------

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO

I agree.   And I'm surprised a motion wasn't filed by Team Insane to say "Let's just let bygones be bygones."

I think the defense is forgetting one minor factor.....THEY repaid the stolen monies!!     IMO that is a clear admission of guilty. I really BELIEVE they thought BOA would take the money and forget it.  oooppssssssss

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #283 on: October 13, 2009, 10:33:35 AM »

I am not a fan of Mark Fuhrman, but I will say he does write some good books. This is probably worth reading... IMO.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #284 on: October 13, 2009, 10:36:05 AM »

After thoroughly reviewing the back of whorseface, I have connected the dots of the most disgusting splotches and arrived at this...

Do No Evil 
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: October 13, 2009, 10:38:36 AM »

After thoroughly reviewing the back of whorseface, I have connected the dots of the most disgusting splotches and arrived at this...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: October 13, 2009, 10:38:50 AM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

-------------------------------------------------------

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO

I agree.   And I'm surprised a motion wasn't filed by Team Insane to say "Let's just let bygones be bygones."

Well, if Casey claimed to LE (written statement) that she stole (an admittance I might add) to find her "missing" daughter then that could be argued that SHE opened the door to the prosecution using that statement as evidence in her check fraud case...should be interesting how that plays out on Friday.

I am looking forward to watching Friday's proceedings.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: October 13, 2009, 10:43:59 AM »

These defense lawyers are a bunch of jackasses.  It is they who continually go on TV to discuss the case.  There has not been one instance to my recollection where the prosecuting team publicly uttered one word except in court. Thedefense would have profitted by their example.  It's like the old story of the person who murdered his parents and then begging for mercy because he is an orphan.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: October 13, 2009, 10:46:53 AM »

Again tupelo a BIG THANK YOU!  I still don't see why a DEATH Penalty defense attorney is needed on a check fraud case. 

I'm surprised she hasn't filed a motion to have herself appointed Casey's sole attorney.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: October 13, 2009, 10:50:44 AM »

This is getting so ridiculous, but I expected nothing less from Jose Baez and team. Now they are pissy because EVERYONE knows about Casey Anthony, how she stole checks and murdered her daughter. But I have never seen the state or prosecutors on talk shows or giving interviews, it's all been him and the Anthonys. They are the whole reason people have been tuning in around the world. But the state is expected to pick up the extra tab of moving the trials because of their fubar?? Here's the mess I created, so can we move this trial where I haven't given an interview yet??

Bullchit! I really hope the Judge reams him a new azz and kicks him to the curb.

As for not mentioning the check fraud during her murder trial.... Hello! She will then be a convicted felon on trial for murder. She murdered her daughter then went on a spending spree with other peoples money. She screwed her friends and family, she is a con artist from the time she could talk. NOW they want to say nobody look behind the curtain, don't look at all that stuff, only listen to what we want to blow up your azz.

I want to see that questionnaire. I bet they are looking for lonely men who will think Casey is too hot to go to jail. But I honestly believe she would kill again. Anyone that could look into the frightened eyes of her own flesh and blood and do what she did would not hesitate to even a score in the future. How much you wanna bet that IF she ever got out, most of those friends would be moving out of state?? 

Morning Boo!! I'd love to see the questionnaire as well. IMO the request for private      
voir dire is to intimidate prospective jurors. One prospective juror on one side of the table and several attorneys on the other.....what a playing field.

I believe this is it.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

thanks trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: October 13, 2009, 10:58:06 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2009, 11:00:34 AM »

Thanks Tupelo for these docs.

Interesting, in the first doc..point # 16 says that Andrea has never filed a motion to appear as an attorney in Florida?  I must need more coffee because didn't she file a motion to appear as Casey's attorney in the DP case?

We saw that it was filed under the docket - does she mean in this particular case OR before she came on as part of Casey's defense team, because if not that is a misrepresentation to say the least!

Capp..it says that she has not filed a motion to appear in Florida as council in the past five years.  I think Miss Andrea's students copied this out of a textbook and forgot to proofread..as obviously she did too.

Here is the first time she applied.   
3/12/2009     A     VERIFIED MOTION FOR ADMISSION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=cb75ebd4-4f7c-4e48-8572-ab3e5508ffeb

trim you have the fastest fingers in town!!  THANK YOU!!

I posted the wrong one.Cappy posted the correct one.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2009, 11:03:06 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/exhibits-and-memorandums-and-motions-oh-my/

Exhibits and Memorandums and Motions, Oh My
October 13, 2009

Thanks!   I do so hope Judge Strickland denies her request to be included in the check fraud case.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2009, 11:10:28 AM »

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2009, 11:11:00 AM »

This is getting so ridiculous, but I expected nothing less from Jose Baez and team. Now they are pissy because EVERYONE knows about Casey Anthony, how she stole checks and murdered her daughter. But I have never seen the state or prosecutors on talk shows or giving interviews, it's all been him and the Anthonys. They are the whole reason people have been tuning in around the world. But the state is expected to pick up the extra tab of moving the trials because of their fubar?? Here's the mess I created, so can we move this trial where I haven't given an interview yet??

Bullchit! I really hope the Judge reams him a new azz and kicks him to the curb.

As for not mentioning the check fraud during her murder trial.... Hello! She will then be a convicted felon on trial for murder. She murdered her daughter then went on a spending spree with other peoples money. She screwed her friends and family, she is a con artist from the time she could talk. NOW they want to say nobody look behind the curtain, don't look at all that stuff, only listen to what we want to blow up your azz.

I want to see that questionnaire. I bet they are looking for lonely men who will think Casey is too hot to go to jail. But I honestly believe she would kill again. Anyone that could look into the frightened eyes of her own flesh and blood and do what she did would not hesitate to even a score in the future. How much you wanna bet that IF she ever got out, most of those friends would be moving out of state?? 

Morning Boo!! I'd love to see the questionnaire as well. IMO the request for private      
voir dire is to intimidate prospective jurors. One prospective juror on one side of the table and several attorneys on the other.....what a playing field.

I believe this is it.

It's interesting that in Question # 61 only Cindy's name is included-not George, Lee, or Mrs. Plesea.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »

Are those moles or zits 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »

I believe this is it.

why would they ask what political party you are in. I bet they make up their own sheet
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: October 13, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

OMG! That is hysterical! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: October 13, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087553
Oct. 12, 2009 New Defense Motion-Modify Access to Crime Scene Photos

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: October 13, 2009, 12:43:30 PM »

Are those moles or zits 

Zitmolas ...lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.