March 28, 2024, 11:19:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 426689 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: October 13, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »

Thanks CBB and to everyone for getting us to the new thread.

I think we need a baseball monkey. 

I am a bit behind here, but trying to catch up.

San, I put this little guy together about 9 months ago. Sounds like this is what you are requesting.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

This seems very intrusive to me is this normal? Why they need so much personal data is beyond me. Seems to me to be almost threatening in it's investigative nature.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: October 13, 2009, 01:52:16 PM »

Quote from: no rose colored glasses link=topic=6200.msg980857#msg980857 date=125545
[/quote
       CC, love your art work    Could someone tell me what time the hearing is on Friday, I'm sure I read it, buy have already forgotten  Thanks

I wrote down 9:00.I hope that's right. 
The hearing is at 9:30.
Thanks Trimm, it's a very slow recovery....I don't think I was given the right meds.

By any chance do you know which motion shows Baez's letter to BOA repaying the stolen money. I have been searching for it for some time now, and no luck. I think the motion must have been filed between 6/19 and 8/24, but really think it was in June or July as Strickland ruled on the motion on Sept. 3rd.  TIA.

Right.10/12 WAS TO BE AT 9:00
I got to fix my notebook.   
Hope you are still feeling better. 

I know what you mean about the meds.I still can't think straight.
I found the letter from the bank.   
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8784192/Casey-Anthony-Bank-of-AMerica-letter-to-Baez

I will look for the motion.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: October 13, 2009, 01:58:04 PM »

Proof reading 101 was a skipped course by those who signed these..  How can MIZZ Lyon sign this when she is not a attorney on the case yet?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13099942
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2009, 02:01:54 PM »

She does not want to be in court, she wants to respond in writing so she has more private time to pop her back zits maybe?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13098974
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 13, 2009, 02:04:12 PM »

Proof reading 101 was a skipped course by those who signed these..  How can MIZZ Lyon sign this when she is not a attorney on the case yet?

[/quote

I just asked Capp what that was supposed to mean?   Dear oh Dear, what a Dream team this is turning out to be. I could write a motion better than that!
They have used a template from some other motion online and tried to fit the present one into it or something. Her students need a kick up the azz. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: October 13, 2009, 02:04:19 PM »

Oops, Trimm I got in your quote box!!

Tupelo,I found this document that makes reference to the payment.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20090130/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 13, 2009, 02:08:35 PM »

Thanks CBB and to everyone for getting us to the new thread.

I think we need a baseball monkey. 

I am a bit behind here, but trying to catch up.

San, I put this little guy together about 9 months ago. Sounds like this is what you are requesting.

I love it.   

~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #328 on: October 13, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »

[/quote

I just asked Capp what that was supposed to mean?   Dear oh Dear, what a Dream team this is turning out to be. I could write a motion better than that!
They have used a template from some other motion online and tried to fit the present one into it or something. Her students need a kick up the azz. 

Does this happen a lot in the process of motions?  I mean, is it common for there to be these types of mistakes? 
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #329 on: October 13, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »

Woops - sorry WesternO.  I got in your boundaries! 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: October 13, 2009, 02:14:28 PM »

Oops, Trimm I got in your quote box!!

Tupelo,I found this document that makes reference to the payment.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20090130/detail.html

Thanks again Trimm!     Maybe I'm wrong about his letter being in a motion, but for the life of me I think I did see it.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: October 13, 2009, 02:21:18 PM »

This seems very intrusive to me is this normal? Why they need so much personal data is beyond me. Seems to me to be almost threatening in it's investigative nature.

As I recall, the jury questionnaire for the Simpson case was 124 pages.  I think this has to stop.  There is no reason for the defense or anyone else to know the answers to some of those questions.  In fact, I think it is a violation of Constitutional rights for a court to require a citizen to answer some of those questions.  As a matter of principle, I would go to jail for contempt before I would comply. I would answer my name, age, marital status, if I had ever been acused of a crime or a victim of a financial crime, and if I could make a decision based solely on the evidence presented during the trial. That's all they and the media and the world need to know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 13, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »

I agree...

I called a legal knowledgable friend and asked about the questions regarding the prospective jurors political association.

I was told that since this is a death penalty case the defense would more than likely want liberal thinking people as opposed to conservative thinking people.  Texas is a conservative state and is not afraid of the death penalty....there you have it...as politically correct as I can make it....   I can assure you these are not the words that were said to me!   GOD BLESS TEXAS!!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: October 13, 2009, 03:02:06 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13098974

It says, in part, on page 7, The fact that Miss Antony (Still can't get spelling correct, geesh) is facing these other charges does not logically prove or disprove any fact that is of consequence to the outcome of the check fraud case, as the two cases are completely unrelated.

By Casey stating in her written statement that she stole money from family and friends, she herself, intertwined the two cases from the very beginning. IMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: October 13, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »

As I recall, the jury questionnaire for the Simpson case was 124 pages.  I think this has to stop.  There is no reason for the defense or anyone else to know the answers to some of those questions.  In fact, I think it is a violation of Constitutional rights for a court to require a citizen to answer some of those questions.  As a matter of principle, I would go to jail for contempt before I would comply. I would answer my name, age, marital status, if I had ever been acused of a crime or a victim of a financial crime, and if I could make a decision based solely on the evidence presented during the trial. That's all they and the media and the world need to know.

Nice try, Babybear, but they're not going to put you in the same cell with KC so you can persuade her to tell the truth! Wink -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: October 13, 2009, 03:16:22 PM »

The two cases are intertwined also because the check forgery with Amy's monies took place within the time frame of Caylee's last sighting and the reporting of her "abduction" ...  It's as a pretzel.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 13, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage

posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM

A "48 Hours Mystery" on the Casey Anthony case will air soon in the fall, although no date has been set, CBS News said today.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 said the program will air Oct. 17, but CBS News later said that date is not confirmed.

The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

The CBS newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Saturdays.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: October 13, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage

posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM

A "48 Hours Mystery" on the Casey Anthony case will air soon in the fall, although no date has been set, CBS News said today.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 said the program will air Oct. 17, but CBS News later said that date is not confirmed.

The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

The CBS newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Saturdays.

Well....this is on their site:

48 Hours Mystery: Up Next
Friday At 8 PM

Saturday, Oct. 17, 10 p.m. ET/PT

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony
New revelations in the murder of Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.

Now if Judge Strickland put a gag order in place on Friday, things may change.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: October 13, 2009, 04:25:55 PM »

I agree...

I called a legal knowledgable friend and asked about the questions regarding the prospective jurors political association.

I was told that since this is a death penalty case the defense would more than likely want liberal thinking people as opposed to conservative thinking people.  Texas is a conservative state and is not afraid of the death penalty....there you have it...as politically correct as I can make it....   I can assure you these are not the words that were said to me!   GOD BLESS TEXAS!!! Monkey Devil!

Sunny..isn't this the questionaire they want to use for jury slection in the check fraud case?  If so..then we probably will see a 100 page questionaire for the capitol murder case.

Also I can't believe all the misspellings and inaccurate info in this release of motions for the check fraud case.  Do yu think Andrea or Baez have some students that feel they are being shorted by their prof taking on this case and using them for the legal work..sure seems like a disguntled student slipped that in about Miss Anthony not having the propensity to deal with her students,,or opps..sis they copy that from someone else?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: October 13, 2009, 04:40:01 PM »

I agree...

Sunny..isn't this the questionnaire they want to use for jury selection in the check fraud case?  If so..then we probably will see a 100 page questionnaire for the capitol murder case.

Also I can't believe all the misspellings and inaccurate info in this release of motions for the check fraud case.  Do yu think Andrea or Baez have some students that feel they are being shorted by their prof taking on this case and using them for the legal work..sure seems like a disguntled student slipped that in about Miss Anthony not having the propensity to deal with her students,,or opps..sis they copy that from someone else?

Yes, this is the questionnaire for the check fraud case. I agree with you the one for the murder vase will be huge.  I can't believe they would allow these motions to go out with all the misspellings and ??? able statements. Someone is going to be in T R O U B L E!  But they have no one to blame but themselves for not reading the motions thoroughly. I'd bet the Pros are laughing their azzes off!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.