April 19, 2024, 11:09:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427584 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: October 13, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

I know they don't want her going to the DP trial with another conviction under her belt..but they have got to know they aren't going to win the check fraud case.  It is plain as the nose on their faces.  So I am thinking they will do their best..then give Miss Anthony some hard truths about what she can expect as the DP trial draws closer.  I think the attorneys are at the point they are starting to prepare her baby steps to plead out on the DP for LWOP.  If she can't hold up on the check fraud trial..they know they are done.

I think she looks lousy in these lastest pics..as well as her last few times in court.  Since Caylee's little remains were found Casey has taken a huge turn for the worse in regards to how she looks and her composure in court.  I think we are seeing the effects of some hard facts being presented by her team of lawyers to her...this girl is totally depressed........and angry.  This is the physical manifestations of that depression. 

She is being told to prepare for the long haul...remember she thought she would be out of jail by now.  She thought she had everyone snowed.  Once they brought Andrea on board ..playtime was literally over and she has been told this could result in her death.  There will be no mistrial....Andrea will see to that.  But I am sure Andrea has said I am here to save your life..not prove your innocence and I need you to get on board with that pronto.  JMHO.

PS I think Cindy is a witness on the check fraud trial because she heard it from Amy and probably from Casey.  As well, if they have Cindy's charge account statements from all her charges they probably have found that Casey was using her charges without Cindy's permission.  Gotta love the fact this girl needed to support herself somehow

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 13, 2009, 04:42:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage

posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM

A "48 Hours Mystery" on the Casey Anthony case will air soon in the fall, although no date has been set, CBS News said today.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 said the program will air Oct. 17, but CBS News later said that date is not confirmed.

The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

The CBS newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Saturdays.

Well....this is on their site:

48 Hours Mystery: Up Next
Friday At 8 PM

Saturday, Oct. 17, 10 p.m. ET/PT

The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony
New revelations in the murder of Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.

Now if Judge Strickland put a gag order in place on Friday, things may change.

I wish he would and make sure it includes the scamthony's. Enough is Enough....every time they make money off of Caylee's murder I want to physically harm them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: October 13, 2009, 04:45:09 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13093619/Motion-For-Change-Of-Venue---Fraud-Trial

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13099942
Motion in Limine to Exclude Evidence of Prior Bad Acts

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: October 13, 2009, 05:34:33 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

This seems very intrusive to me is this normal? Why they need so much personal data is beyond me. Seems to me to be almost threatening in it's investigative nature.
It sure does, but maybe this is normal, I don't have any experience with this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #344 on: October 13, 2009, 05:38:55 PM »

I am shocked that the defense would even think that a change of venue for the fraud case would even have a prayer of happening 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: October 13, 2009, 06:13:29 PM »

I think Casey is composing & typing her motions. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 13, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

This seems very intrusive to me is this normal? Why they need so much personal data is beyond me. Seems to me to be almost threatening in it's investigative nature.

As I recall, the jury questionnaire for the Simpson case was 124 pages.  I think this has to stop.  There is no reason for the defense or anyone else to know the answers to some of those questions.  In fact, I think it is a violation of Constitutional rights for a court to require a citizen to answer some of those questions.  As a matter of principle, I would go to jail for contempt before I would comply. I would answer my name, age, marital status, if I had ever been acused of a crime or a victim of a financial crime, and if I could make a decision based solely on the evidence presented during the trial. That's all they and the media and the world need to know.

Nice try, Babybear, but they're not going to put you in the same cell with KC so you can persuade her to tell the truth! Wink -Sailcat

Uh-Uh---Not me.  I don't want all those sores on my back and I don't want CC connecting the dots. Maybe I will answer all the questions.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: October 13, 2009, 06:39:49 PM »

Thanks,Tupelo   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: October 13, 2009, 06:55:20 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13098974

It says, in part, on page 7, The fact that Miss Antony (Still can't get spelling correct, geesh) is facing these other charges does not logically prove or disprove any fact that is of consequence to the outcome of the check fraud case, as the two cases are completely unrelated.

By Casey stating in her written statement that she stole money from family and friends, she herself, intertwined the two cases from the very beginning. IMO

That's what I stated a few pages back - that is somethingCasey stated herself and signed.    Casey also signed a sworn affidavit that she LIED to law enforcement, so yes she admitted that & provided her reason why she did, which is no excuse or defense in advance as she apparently attempted premeditately.   Casey also told Amy directly that her car smelled BEFORE she dumped it at Amscot (that fact may or may not come in during the check fraud trial) but testimony as to  Amy asking Casey to bring her to the airport for her trip to Puerto Rico & gave her permission to use her car during that week (the checkbook reported was left in the car by Amy before her trip) will come in.   When Amy went with Cindy to Tony's to get Casey the very day she got back from Puerto Rico, she later found out from Tony that he found her checkbook amongst Casey's belongings she had at his apartment (why they went to the apartment to get Casey may or may not be allowed in as testimony in the check fraud case, we shall see).  Amy found out directly from the defendant's own mother & brother that Casey was lying that evening.  Casey and her family were aware of this finding from Tony BEFORE Casey made her initial written statement to LE & was subsequently arrested the next day,  7/16/08.    To me Casey herself opened the door, & her attorneys paying the bank back on her behalf sure doesnt help her cause.      I cannot wait for Friday's hearing.

WO, I cannot for the life of me figure out what that statement meant nor what it should have been    in their attached filings they didnt even offer a more detailed support for their argument othern than like language  & partial citings used in the prior bad acts motion.  We shall see just how "in part but pertinent" any of their nonsense is.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 13, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13087553
Oct. 12, 2009 New Defense Motion-Modify Access to Crime Scene Photos

Good Lord, you would think with all that Fat Legal Budget they could afford a network interface person and DSL-
It never ends. I would actually support this, and have the images encrypted so they are traceable.

B
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: October 13, 2009, 07:01:30 PM »

I am shocked that the defense would even think that a change of venue for the fraud case would even have a prayer of happening 

If not right in open court, you can bet the judge is going to look "the circus crew" dead in the eyes and say something to the effect that the State is not going to bare the tax burden of its citizens for a  "wham, bam, guilty ma'am open and shut case" check fraud case regardless of the fact that it is high profile due to her felony murder and agg assault on a minor charges pending her death penalty qualified murder trial.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 13, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »

Good Lord, you would think with all that Fat Legal Budget they could afford a network interface person and DSL-
It never ends. I would actually support this, and have the images encrypted so they are traceable.

B

Sometimes the phrase "Be careful what you ask for" comes to mind

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 13, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »

I think Casey is composing & typing her motions. 

perhaps that's what she is using all the pends and writing pads for!

Commissary order for 9/17/09

2 - deodorant
2 - 3oz toothpaste
2 - 8.5x11 sketch pad
7 - 16oz bottled water
1 - round tortilla chips
3 - jalapeno nacho cheese dip
1 - 6oz whole shebang  (I haven't a clue what this is???)
2 - pkg flour tortilla
2 - BC hot chili w/beans
2 - BC chili w/beans

guess since she is in a cell alone she can eat a lot of beans

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: October 13, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

No rose-
To better supervise her students of course.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 13, 2009, 07:06:36 PM »

B

Lol

I'll rephrase- I would welcome the opportunity to count the minutes before Geraldo has it on his show/site or it crosses Larry Olmstead's desk.
B

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: October 13, 2009, 07:09:02 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d13-Casey-Anthony-case-Attorneys-want-change-of-venue-for-check-fraud-trial
Casey Anthony case: Attorneys want change of venue for check fraud trial
October 13, 4:51 PMCrime ExaminerCindy Adams
Casey Anthony’s legal team wants her check fraud case moved out of Orange County, Fla. On Monday they filed a motion for a change of venue asking the case be moved to Palm Beach, Miami-Dade, or Broward County.

The defense has also asked that no evidence regarding her murder case be brought up in the fraud trial.

Additionally, Casey’s lawyers have asked to interview potential jurors privately, rather than in a group setting, and for each of those chosen for jury duty to fill out a questionnaire.
Casey is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. The fraud charges against her stem from accusations that she stole and forged checks that belonged to her former friend, Amy Huizenga.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: October 13, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »

B

Lol

I'll rephrase- I would welcome the opportunity to count the minutes before Geraldo has it on his show/site or it crosses Larry Olmstead's desk.
B

You know it....no doubt in my mind that would happen but there is always a backhand to a stunt like that - you cant get around the fact that this beautiful babygirl was dumped there allegedly (Id say factual) by her mother whose car evidenced death in the trunk & items from her home were found with the remains.    The more they attempt to argue "some other dude or dudette did it" the more guilty their client looks& the only ones that they are kidding about that fact is themselves.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #357 on: October 13, 2009, 07:29:20 PM »

With Richard's permission, an article from his myspace: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=514208465

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inquiring Minds Need To Know
Current mood:  inspired
Category: News and Politics
I've always been of the opinion not to run from lies and attacks but to expose them to the Light of Truth.  That's why things that hide in the darkness hate the Light. They are just like roaches when the Light is turned on they stand still hoping that you don't see them but learn all too late that not only do you see them but you intend to do something about them.

Over the last year I've come to realize that there are many of you out there that still care about Caylee and the outcome of this case.  So, I want you to be able to discuss this latest bizarre turn of events with clarity and the truth, which is so sorely lacking from this story most of the time.

On Friday October 9, 2009 a new issue of the National Enquirer hit the stands.

National Enquirer
The glaring headline is "The horrible truth about what happened to Caylee".  One would think at this point the National Enquirer stumbled on to something that no one else from law enforcement to the FBI had discovered.  If you looked at the link for the online version of this article you'd be led to believe that law enforcement had discovered something new.  In the very html code it says "police theory".
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casy_anthony_muredr_weird_human_sacrifice_cult_police_theory/celebrity/67476

National Enquirer article
However, when you turned to page 34, you would find an article supposedly taken from information in the recent September 29, 2009 evidence release.  In the opening paragraphs we are greeted with the first shift in the story.

In a bizarre twist to the Caylee Anthony murder case, an investigation was launched to determine whether the 2-year-old toddler was killed in a human sacrifice ritual.

The ENQUIRER has obtained official case documents from the Orange County state attorney's office in Florida that show the subject of the family's inquiry was Richard Grund - a self-proclaimed Christian minister who says he can cast out demons as head of an exorcism group he calls the "Supernatural Response Team."

The writer wants you to believe that there was an actual investigation into these bizarre accusations.  If a boat were "launched" with the same effort this "investigation" was launched it would still be in dry dock.  And, as Bill O'Reilly would say, the spin starts here almost immediately.  I will save an expose' on all of the lies and misinformation for another time but let me address a few of them.

"Self-proclaimed Christian minister"  is a phrase you will see a lot on the Topix forums by certain Internet trolls who claim to be working for and with the Anthony family private investigator.  When ever they have nothing else to say they bandy that one around.  The writer may have given away his sources on this article right there in the second paragraph.  If this writer had checked his sources or confirmed the information fed to him he might have found out the facts are exactly the opposite.  When a local news reporter spoke to me to confirm the accusations fed to her about me she was shocked when I rattled off where and when my credentials started (1992) and that it was not on the Internet but with a major denomination she realized her sources were wrong.  It's my personal opinion that phrase and this article are nothing more then an effort to attack, defame and discredit me.  Maybe so but truthfully it's also free promotion of a 21-year ministry that has personally helped over 300 people worldwide.  Free publicity...such a deal!

I have to ask though did he or anyone actually listen to the audio of my testimony, read any of the teachings or audios on the various sites.  If they had they would have noticed that I did not participate in satanism, which involves ritual human sacrifice, but forms of witchcraft and the New Age before being delivered from all of that by the Blood of the Lamb.  The author admits I am on some sort of anti-satanic crusade and he's right.  EVERY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN YESHUA/JESUS IS ON AN ANTI-SATANIC CRUSADE.  It's the very heart of what we are called to do.  Just by being a Believer in the Lord as Messiah you are "anti-satanic".  So, in a sense, this writer isn't just mocking me he's mocking anyone who believes as I do and that would mean HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

Genesis 50:19-20 ( NKJV ) Joseph said to them, “Do not be afraid, for am I in the place of God?  But as for you, you meant evil against me; but God meant it for good, in order to bring it about as it is this day, to save many people alive.

I believe that out of this misguided effort to attack me and create misdirection for the defense people will get the help they need and didn't know where to find it.  When that happens I will tell them who they can personally thank.

Let's address another interesting tidbit - According to the police documents, Casey's mom Cindy Anthony at one time wondered if Richard and/or Jesse might be connected to her granddaughter's murder. "At one time"?  Didn't this writer read more of the documents then the one page this particular email was on?  This accusation against Jesse or myself has been propagated repeatedly in law enforcement interviews and documents since late July 2008.  I have to wonder if the dilution of the facts or ignoring of these facts indicates some sort of connection between the writer and subject.  Just a personal observation IMO.

I've made no effort to hide what I do for the Kingdom of God.  It's on any of the websites or pages I have.  I am proud of what I do to help set the captives free in the Name of the Lord (Luke 4:18).  I do it for His glory and receive no personal gain from it.  Freely someone helped me in my time of need and freely I help others.  Regardless of the lies of the P.I.'s team of busybody women my team and I do not get paid for anything we do.  In fact, we raise our own funds to travel to where ever we are asked to come.  We will not take money from the people in need and if we cannot raise enough to cover our expenses we will do it out of pocket if we can.  Only one time did we allow a family that was desperate for help with their teenage son fly me and another person to Rochester, New York.  They had been turned down by every church and psychologist they reached out to once they determined the problem might be spiritual.  It was and the Lord healed that young man within 45-minutes of our ministering to him.  He has never had another problem.  If you want to mock what I do and ridicule it that's fine.  A tree is known by its fruit and the fruit of this ministry has been good and for God's glory.

And again I have to thank the writer for telling the World about my various web sites.  It will save them time and help them Google it for themselves.  OR, they could have just come to this My Space page for anyone of those links.  Right there on this page for everyone to see.

We all know by now that the email between Casey's mother and her private investigator dated February 26, 2009 (not 2008 as is written in the article) is found on page 8091 of the evidence documents.  We also know by looking at the page the writer conveniently leaves out some information out. I was not only called a "whack job" as reported it also states some other more scurrilous things such as "militia boy", "racist" "demeans women", "total whack job".  I guess to be insulted by someone like this man is a compliment actually.  It would be insulting to be liked by him that's for sure.  That would mean I wasn't doing something right.

Let's do some of the reporter's work for him and look at the actual document released as a public record so we can all view it without worrying about those annoying confidentiality warnings - you know  - the kind that really have no power, are unenforceable and are invalidated the minute the email is forwarded from the original recipient.

Page 8091 Email accusations
What do you think?  Did the writer leave out certain comments and accusations against me because they would have made someone other them me look bad?  Did he miss or ignore some juicy tidbits to report because it wasn't about me?  I don't know.  Just another IMO!

Now, let's cut right to the last 5 lines of the piece.  In a final effort to do damage control and present a semblance of actual reporting the writer states that this investigation wasn't done by actual law enforcement but was a private effort on behalf of Casey's mother.  It states that The police documents show that Cindy Anthony's private eye found no evidence to link Grund to Caylee's death. Police are convinced they have the REAL killer behind bars: Casey Anthony.

Wait a minute!  Doesn't the final 30 words of this "article" clearly show the front page headline to be deliberately false and misleading?

Let's see if we can help them spin this.  Hmmm, is it the horrible truth that this can't be pinned on Jesse or me?  Yup, that would work.  Or, is it the horrible truth that the police already have their suspect and do not nor have they ever considered Jesse or me suspects?  Yup, that works too.  Or, is there no spin at all and the intent of the headline and the article is to mislead you with the hope you never read the article to the end and cause a deliberate misdirection toward me with the intent of muddying up the jury pool?  I don't know.  Just another IMO!

So, inquiring minds, you decide for yourself what you think about this.

What this has done is inspired me to begin to teach and explain about what I do with SRT and have done in ministry for many years before SRT was formed.  You can either ignore this or recognize that Yeshua/Jesus was the greatest supernatural man to walk this Earth and we teach little to nothing about that third of His ministry.  He was the most "paranormal" person in all history.  The first teaching in this line is entitled There Is A Darkness In The Land.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  If you wish to share it please ask first so that I know where it goes.  Keeping paying attention.  I doubt this is the last we will hear of this or such efforts.  We have 8-months before a possible trial which means plenty of time for more bizarre silliness to take our focus off of Caylee's death and her mother's accused involvement in it.  All of this other stuff is nonsense.  We have the loss of a child and the potential of another life being lost as well.  And, what we are talking about is this.  If that's not satanicly inspired I don't know what is?!

Standing In His Light,
Richard J Grund
aka RJ the Sword of THE KING

Hebrews 4:12-13 ( NKJV )
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword,
piercing even to the division of soul and spirit,
and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things
are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED / NO COPYING WITHOUT PERMISSION

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: October 13, 2009, 07:42:42 PM »

BOO, to put it as simply as one can....Rev Grund and his son have been vilified by Satan's sister & spawn themselves.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #359 on: October 13, 2009, 07:51:51 PM »

BOO, to put it as simply as one can....Rev Grund and his son have been vilified by Satan's sister & spawn themselves.

Yep, I can't imagine waking up every day to read what this demon and her family have cooked up against my family. I hope and pray she will reap what she has sown and I will add I hope it's on national television. Cindy Anthony has slandered enough people that if no charges are ever brought against her I will loose much faith in our LE. She is setting an example to the rest of America, that you can act this way and say whatever you want under the guise of grieving grandparents.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.