April 25, 2024, 12:21:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427942 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: October 14, 2009, 12:57:04 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage

posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM

A "48 Hours Mystery" on the Casey Anthony case will air soon in the fall, although no date has been set, CBS News said today.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 said the program will air Oct. 17, but CBS News later said that date is not confirmed.

The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

The CBS newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Saturdays.
Thanks, Brandi!  I want to know who's giving Caylee's side.  I want to know who's going to read up on their facts, research and document Cindy and George Anthony's lies, in their "effort to save Casey".  I want to know who is going to confront the Anthonys with those well-documented lies...and rebut those lies and the Anthonys spin repeatedly.  I want to know who exactly is going head-to-head and toe-to-to with Cindy (specifically) and George.  I want to know that all bets are off and no questions are off limits.  I want to see a  preview list of hardball questions, for which, we the people, want real answers. I want those questions asked and I want answers.  If the Anthonys choose to walk, then 48 Hours will get guaranteed stellular ratings.  The question really is does CBS-48 Hours-the Reporter have the guts to do a real interview? Or are they just looking for a softball game?  Do they have Journalists or talk show hosts?  No offense to the few hard-hitting, truth-seeking talk show hosts out there in TV land.
Good evening ISpy and bravo on both of your posts so far this evening. I agree with everything you said and I join you in your prayer.

One good thing about the 48 Hours special is that John Morgan will be on and he will shed some light on the real Anthonys, IMO. I can't say that what we see from him in the program, will be an out and out stand for Caylee, per se, but if he does shed some truths about this family, it will be a stand for her in the long run. JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: October 14, 2009, 01:19:03 AM »

Thanks, Tupelo!  Like so many of you, i am "absolutely" appalled at this travesty the Anthonys call love.  They've effectively disregarded Caylee to "save" Casey. Rather, Caylee has now been discarded twice, if you will.  The Anthonys should be not be given a stage or platform to disseminate their lies, nor their unchecked character assassinations.  They should not be given a vehicle to perpetrate their brand of mistruths and misinformation to the jury pool.  I am heartened that John Morgan will be on and I hope 48 Hours has the fortitude and integrity to show the Zenaida Gonzales depos of Cindy & George acting belligerent, uncooperative, contemptuous, and above-the-law.  People need to see who their donations are really funding.
I also hope 48 hours asks the Anthonys how many Caylee Bears they've distributed, where, what the Caylee Bears actually cost the CMA Foundation, and what their mark-up is.  I hope this is followed by a request for documentation of those expenses. What other expenditures has the CMA incurred?  Documentation, please.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: October 14, 2009, 01:23:19 AM »

Well, I need to call it a night.  Hope you all have a good evening/morning!  Take good care of yourselves.  Thanks to all of you who post links and articles for monkeys like me, to keep me informed.  Thanks to all of you who come here to discuss and dissect in hopes of helping find justice for Caylee.  Thanks for all of you who choose to come here and read, instead of doing something else, because you care about a little girl most of us have ever met.  God bless you!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: October 14, 2009, 02:30:16 AM »

Great posts ISpy! I look forward to reading them every night! Thank you as well, for taking time out of your busy nights to discuss this case in hopes of getting justice for Caylee! Have a good night and sleep well!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: October 14, 2009, 05:42:39 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-casey-anthony-anniversary-101409,0,5235640.story
Casey Anthony case: Add new stat -- one year anniveresary of her indictment
Casey Anthony: By-the-numbers look at past year

Walter Pacheco Sentinel Staff Writer

October 14, 2009
A year ago today, a grand jury indicted Casey Anthony on a first-degree murder charge, among other criminal counts, in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Since then, state prosecutors have released volumes of official case documents, including personal photographs from Casey Anthony's computer, cell-phone records, forensic reports and other mind-numbing paperwork.

But there are other methods of tracking this case: Google hits for "Casey Anthony," the times CNN's Nancy Grace has babbled about the "tot mom," and the number of sticks of beef jerky Casey Anthony has chowed down since deputies first incarcerated the 23-year-old on July 16, 2008.

Pages of discovery released by State Attorney's Office.
Charges Casey Anthony faces:

•First-degree murder.

•Aggravated child abuse.

•Aggravated manslaughter of a child.

•Four counts of providing false information to law enforcement.

Photos released by State Attorney's Office.

Google hits for "Casey Anthony."

YouTube videos on "Casey Anthony."

Nancy Grace shows dedicated to Anthony case.

Orlando Sentinel print stories and briefs about Anthony.
Total days Anthony has spent in jail (includes time she spent behind bars before the Oct. 14, 2008, murder indictment).

$2,605.26
Deposits in Casey Anthony's bank account.

•Commissary purchases: $2,229.47.

•Current balance: -$7.45.

Types of Anthony's favorite jail snacks:

•Chocolate-chip granola bars (118 bars).

•Jalapeño dip (58 cans).

•Hot peanuts (43 bags).

•Spicy Cajun chips (41 bags).

•Skittles (39 bags).

•Beef jerky (34 sticks).
Walter Pacheco can be reached at wpacheco@orlandosentinel.com

or 407-420-6262.

Copyright © 2009, Orlando Sentinel

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: October 14, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/13/casey39s_legal_team_wants_check_fraud_trial_moved.html
 Can Casey Get Check Fraud Trial Moved?
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 5:25:17 AM
ORLANDO -- New motions filed by Casey Anthony's legal team include getting her upcoming check fraud trial moved out of Orange County.

Her lawyers also want to issue a written questionnaires to potential jurors and allow attorneys to interview potential jurors individually rather than in a group.

Anthony is accused of writing over $600 in checks that belonged to a friend, Amy Huzienga.

A judge could set a start date for the trial at a court hearing Friday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: October 14, 2009, 05:52:34 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,565842,00.html

Mark Fuhrman Goes Into 'The Murder Business'

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record," October 13, 2009. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

MARTHA MACCALLUM, FOX NEWS GUEST HOST: Well, Mark Fuhrman shot to international fame during the O.J. Simpson trial, and later was on the front lines some of the most notorious crime cases in history, including the Casey Anthony and Drew Peterson murder investigations. He is the author of the new book "The Murder Business: How the Media Turns Crime Into Entertainment and Subverts Justice." Former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman joins us now. Mark, good to have you with us.

MARK FUHRMAN, AUTHOR, "THE MURDER BUSINESS": Thank you.
 MACCALLUM: It's a fascinating read. I was going through it in my office this afternoon and I couldn't put it down because it really reminds you why these cases got so much attention. And you know, you get drawn into the story and you ask, Why -- and you still wonder with all these cases what really happened that day. And you try to answer some of those questions. You know, what drew to you write this book?

FUHRMAN: Well, actually, when I went through the Simpson case, I was a cop. Then I was a good cop. Then I was a bad cop. Then I had the media camped out in front of my house when I retired. Then, you know, I am the evilest thing on the planet. Then I write a few books and then I start getting involved, like the Martha Moxley case. So I actually saw it full circle.

And then working for Fox -- of course, Fox gives me latitude and responsibility to actually triage some of these cases and try to keep us on line with this balancing act between the news and compromising an investigation. So I was kind of inspired not by watching Fox, because I know what we're doing, but watching the other networks and listening to what's going on and watching them pay for the news and watching them pay for people to be on shows and tempting them and doing all these things...

MACCALLUM: What happens when you do that? I mean, what kind of responses do you get to some questions? I was reading the chapter on Drew Peterson, and it really brought me back into, you know, the cases and the stories that were involved in that. And a couple of things popped out at me that you talked about. And one of them was Stacy Peterson, when she recounted to her pastor what had happened the night that she believes Drew Peterson killed Kathleen Savio and how she caught him -- he came down stairs wearing all black, and she catches him putting women's clothing into a washing machine. I didn't remember that, though. I didn't remember that.
 FUHRMAN: Well, you know, it was -- that was done in segments because that's how we fed it out when we could. And "when we could" is an operative way that we have to do this. You just can't dump something because it does trickle out in small pieces. But Neil Schori, the minister, very brave man because he had a balancing act -- and I tried to describe that -- a balancing act between the responsibility to a human being and the responsibility to his vows. And which trumps which? Well, do no harm, and the victim is the number one person we're talking about. And Stacy told him so somebody was left to actually tell her story.

MACCALLUM: And you were able to, you know, talk to him and help him to see on his own that that was what she probably wanted. You think that he didn't plan to kill Stacy Peterson. And you confronted him with it. What did he say to you when you looked at him and said, You killed her, didn't you?

FUHRMAN: Well, he was typically Drew Peterson.

MACCALLUM: Yes.

FUHRMAN: He smiled, laughed, and was his affable, engaging self. And this is -- this is his power. He was able to draw people in, women especially. He had a good rap.

MACCALLUM: Right.
 FUHRMAN: And he was able to probably be a fairly good police officer with it. But he also used this as his power to actually manipulate and control. He knows that I know. And when we actually talked, he tried to actually manipulate me by telling me, Look, come on, we're cops.

MACCALLUM: Right.

FUHRMAN: Like I said, you crossed the line.

MACCALLUM: Yes. No, we're...

FUHRMAN: No, and I -- and to answer your question, I don't think it's intentional. I think it's rarely intentional when you have a murder that occurs with other people in the house, in their home, where the removal of the body is difficult, when all these things are now complications to clean up instead of careful planning.

MACCALLUM: You said you thought it was a fight and that she died in the course of that fight, most likely, or he killed her in the course of that fight. A similar thing may have happened with Casey Anthony and Caylee, the way that you lay it out in the book, and you describe what you think happened that day. It sounds to me like you think that she killed her maybe accidentally, or maybe intentionally, and then tried to get rid of her body.

FUHRMAN: Yes, it's -- I think it's a little bit more difficult when you have a 3-year-old to actually try to describe how they died. Could have been an accident. Could have been a moment of rage. She could have been swimming in the pool without supervision -- I mean, all these things that Casey Anthony was just not going to take responsibility for. But now it's first degree murder.

MACCALLUM: There are so many interesting details in the book, including just the one about when you went to talk to George and Cindy Anthony, the fact that you noticed that their house was so incredibly meticulous and perfect everywhere. And you thought to yourself, How does somebody who keep this kind of house not notice that their granddaughter is missing for several weeks?

FUHRMAN: You know, the denial -- and I had to actually tell them that first day I was in Florida, I said, You know your granddaughter's dead. But you know, detectives actually project themselves into somewhat how they would respond. Even being callused and kind of hardened by what they do, I would be so debilitated by the death of a child, my child...

MACCALLUM: Of course.

FUHRMAN: ... that I doubt if I would care what the house looked like for months, or ever.

MACCALLUM: All right. Mark Fuhrman, it's a fascinating book. Thank you very much for being with us tonight.

FUHRMAN: Thank you.

MACCALLUM: Good stuff. Thank you, Mark.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: October 14, 2009, 05:54:35 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #388 on: October 14, 2009, 07:01:08 AM »

The Mark Furhman article was very interesting. Very true that I wouldn't care what the house looked like, let alone deliberately go outside to give "interviews".  I remember when she first did that, I thought how weird, who would go out  with all those people protesting and pound in signs on the front lawn? Who would do that?? It was like she was enjoying the limelight, anxiously watching herself on tv later that day, trolling the internet for comments on herself.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: October 14, 2009, 07:19:03 AM »

The Mark Furhman article was very interesting. Very true that I wouldn't care what the house looked like, let alone deliberately go outside to give "interviews".  I remember when she first did that, I thought how weird, who would go out  with all those people protesting and pound in signs on the front lawn? Who would do that?? It was like she was enjoying the limelight, anxiously watching herself on tv later that day, trolling the internet for comments on herself.

Good Morning,  an angelic monkey

That was some intersting excerpts from Furhman's book. I may even be interested in reading that one.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: October 14, 2009, 08:00:04 AM »

Boo,remember we were all like     I had never seen anything like it. 
I am gonna buy this book.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: October 14, 2009, 08:12:27 AM »

Boo,remember we were all like     I had never seen anything like it. 
I am gonna buy this book.   

I think this will be one worth reading. Not only about the Anthonly's but also about Drew Peterson. If it weren't for Caylee being murdered, I think Drew's case would have the national spotlight.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: October 14, 2009, 08:36:08 AM »

MACCALLUM: You said you thought it was a fight and that she died in the course of that fight, most likely, or he killed her in the course of that fight. A similar thing may have happened with Casey Anthony and Caylee, the way that you lay it out in the book, and you describe what you think happened that day. It sounds to me like you think that she killed her maybe accidentally, or maybe intentionally, and then tried to get rid of her body.

FUHRMAN: Yes, it's -- I think it's a little bit more difficult when you have a 3-year-old to actually try to describe how they died. Could have been an accident. Could have been a moment of rage. She could have been swimming in the pool without supervision -- I mean, all these things that Casey Anthony was just not going to take responsibility for. But now it's first degree murder.

MACCALLUM: There are so many interesting details in the book, including just the one about when you went to talk to George and Cindy Anthony, the fact that you noticed that their house was so incredibly meticulous and perfect everywhere. And you thought to yourself, How does somebody who keep this kind of house not notice that their granddaughter is missing for several weeks?

FUHRMAN: You know, the denial -- and I had to actually tell them that first day I was in Florida, I said, You know your granddaughter's dead. But you know, detectives actually project themselves into somewhat how they would respond. Even being callused and kind of hardened by what they do, I would be so debilitated by the death of a child, my child...

FUHRMAN: ... that I doubt if I would care what the house looked like for months, or ever.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: October 14, 2009, 08:45:21 AM »

Does obsessive/compulsive come to mind?? 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: October 14, 2009, 09:16:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm, thanks for the articles!  Yes, MF's book will be a good read, no doubt, and being he is an ex-cop he most likely will shed light on some topics that we don't know about or that we have wondered about all along.

Casey's account is in the negative?!!!   Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: October 14, 2009, 09:19:52 AM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

A 6 minute drive?

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: October 14, 2009, 09:26:08 AM »

IMO, George never did have any morality. He is one of those guys that goes from job to job, hoping to get fired and sit on his ass until his unemployment runs out. He married Cindy b/c she had the potential of keeping a roof over his head and food on the table. He dreams of winning it big in the lotto or gambling online, but never, ever for hard work. He gave up any sense of right or wrong the first time a check came in the mail to pay for an interview. This is the life he's been training for, sit back, sell your soul and collect the money.

I laughed till I had tears rolling down my face when the detectives patronized George when they were telling him...o yea George, you're a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.    They had to be dying from not busting out right then and there.   Him too, he's a lazy @$$ low life who knows how to put on a polo shirt from Targe', he's so dumb even his eyebrows seem confused!

Capp....  I spat coffee all over the monitor with the confusing eyebrows!!!.  Thanks for the laugh
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: October 14, 2009, 09:39:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Trimm, thanks for the articles!  Yes, MF's book will be a good read, no doubt, and being he is an ex-cop he most likely will shed light on some topics that we don't know about or that we have wondered about all along.

Casey's account is in the negative?!!!   Monkey Devil!
Bless her heart!

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #398 on: October 14, 2009, 09:43:50 AM »

Good Morning  Thanks Trimm 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: October 14, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

Thanks! 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.