April 24, 2024, 04:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427899 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: October 14, 2009, 11:16:41 AM »

The Mark Furhman article was very interesting. Very true that I wouldn't care what the house looked like, let alone deliberately go outside to give "interviews".  I remember when she first did that, I thought how weird, who would go out  with all those people protesting and pound in signs on the front lawn? Who would do that?? It was like she was enjoying the limelight, anxiously watching herself on tv later that day, trolling the internet for comments on herself.

So much about their behavior has been so unnatural, imo.   I believe that to be a real factor which has drawn so much of the public, far & near, into this case.  Combine the peculiar behavior with the compelling persona of Caylee and it is a magnet.  Everyone loves a mystery and this one has truly been compelling.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »

$2,605.26
Deposits in Casey Anthony's bank account.

•Commissary purchases: $2,229.47.

•Current balance: -$7.45.

Types of Anthony's favorite jail snacks:

•Chocolate-chip granola bars (118 bars).

•Jalapeño dip (58 cans).

•Hot peanuts (43 bags).

•Spicy Cajun chips (41 bags).

•Skittles (39 bags).

•Beef jerky (34 sticks).

----------------------------------

She is spending $7.31 a day.  She must really be enjoying sitting on her butt and still having unlimited spending without doing anything.  I am betting that there will be a wave of deposits in her account from delusional people who actually feel sorry for her or people that want to contribute to the junk in her trunk and back rot.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2009, 11:29:14 AM »

In the not too distant past we heard/read that the lionlady said she thought the a's should be allowed to visit kc..sin-sin said she didn't care if the visit were taped....damn glad she is ok with that...HOWEVER she didn't want them released to the public...gee guess the Sunshine Law is for everyone EXCEPT the a's....and in that same time we heard that sin-sin said she was going to start writing to kc via jail mail instead of through BOZO....so why haven't the a's visited their innocent daughter yet? SKEERED of the tapes being released eh sin-sin.

I have a feeling Casey has denied their visitation, that is if any of this is true to begin with. I believe nothing that comes out of the Anthony family's mouths, including the defense team....NOTHING!!!

Me either.   

Well, let's put it this way if Casey wanted to see her parents or her parents were heck bent on seeing her & she didnt object, technically there is nothing Bozo could do to stop it -- it is entirely up to her if she wants to see visitors & what she says to them even if against the advice of her attorney

Technically that is correct. However it is my personal belief that BOZO runs the show....he is her information line to the outside world. She gets her information from him. He can tell her anything he wants, about anyone he wants. JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »

The Mark Furhman article was very interesting. Very true that I wouldn't care what the house looked like, let alone deliberately go outside to give "interviews".  I remember when she first did that, I thought how weird, who would go out  with all those people protesting and pound in signs on the front lawn? Who would do that?? It was like she was enjoying the limelight, anxiously watching herself on tv later that day, trolling the internet for comments on herself.

So much about their behavior has been so unnatural, imo.   I believe that to be a real factor which has drawn so much of the public, far & near, into this case.  Combine the peculiar behavior with the compelling persona of Caylee and it is a magnet.  Everyone loves a mystery and this one has truly been compelling.

Ono this is wonderfully put. I agree.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: October 14, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »

Unfortunately much of society enjoys witnessing a drama mama imploding & there sure has been way too muckin fuch of that.  Cindy cannot resist confrontation or attempting to get the last word.   In my opinion all her antics were "thou protest too much" & yet you could physically see her seemingly enjoying being the center of attention (hmm, apple doesnt fall far from the tree).    Cindy also seems to get off on playing the victim of a host of things she habitually dealt with, similar to but not the same as the behavioral pattern of a Munchhausen syndrome by proxy.   What is even more interesting is we heard from Tracy for whatever it is worth that Casey would watch out the bedroom window & on a few occasions she would flip the garage door switch up and down to signal her mother to come in the house.   Cindy knows she failed Caylee too - she knows she should have secured her safety & done something about her pathological, sociopath theft (now murderer-not mincing words here, IMHO).   Casey's crimes are in large part due to Cindy & George's failures & ignorance.

Wow, this brought me back to "If I had a hammer" days, how ironic now the hammer that will be the last to come down is this   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 14, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »

$2,605.26
Deposits in Casey Anthony's bank account.

•Commissary purchases: $2,229.47.

•Current balance: -$7.45.

Types of Anthony's favorite jail snacks:

•Chocolate-chip granola bars (118 bars).

•Jalapeño dip (58 cans).

•Hot peanuts (43 bags).

•Spicy Cajun chips (41 bags).

•Skittles (39 bags).

•Beef jerky (34 sticks).

----------------------------------

She is spending $7.31 a day.  She must really be enjoying sitting on her butt and still having unlimited spending without doing anything.  I am betting that there will be a wave of deposits in her account from delusional people who actually feel sorry for her or people that want to contribute to the junk in her trunk and back rot.

Hi NR. I be you are right and hope you are wrong!  I hope people will see what we see and say no more!!  She is in jail, not at a resort!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 14, 2009, 12:03:59 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21276357/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Check Fraud Venue Change
Posted: 6:24 pm EDT October 12, 2009
Updated: 11:23 am EDT October 14, 2009
<snipped>
Casey Anthony’s defense team is asking for a change of venue for her check fraud trial, which could be scheduled at her next hearing on Friday. Her attorneys filed a motion to request the venue change (read motion).
Motion    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21293115/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 14, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »

<snipped>
Casey Anthony’s defense team is asking for a change of venue for her check fraud trial, which could be scheduled at her next hearing on Friday. Her attorneys filed a motion to request the venue change (read motion).

OK pardon me for needing to bring clarity due to the "defense fog" BUT helloooooooo Casey took the pictures, she compromised herself by uploading them to her public pages for the world to see.   Her perp walks & other photos associated to her incarceration isnt inflammatory ITS REALITY...deal with it!    Yea, yea, yea inflammatory   Boo hoo, cry me a river - maybe she should have thought of that before she went into a chain store & bank not realizing that she would be caught on tape.  STUPID GIRL!

O that is rich "a pro prosecution bias" NO, the local media is following the facts as they are presented pro, con or otherwise with legal analysis that can arguably go toe-to-toe with this defense team.    "internet-based publicity"  OK so the local media drives the national media, so #5 right back at yas regarding your media bliss & yachting excursions.   Are their appearances spinning their bunk and bull not to be perceived as "defense bias" coverage, yea how about that.

Ya know, there is another option & that is to sit a jury from another county in Orlando.   If they are making the correlation of local media to national coverage than this whole argument about change of venue is moot because there is not a community in this country that their population hasnt heard about this case & followed it to some degree ANYWHERE!   Orlando isnt the only community with a majority outraged over what they've seen in this case, believe she is guilty of murder & deserves LWOP or the DP, period.   #9 is more delay, delay, delay because they dont want the trial date set Friday....guess what Bozo it wouldnt take the State 30 days to respond & dont think for one minute Judge Strickland sees this as anything other than Casey's defense stalling.

O boo hoo, cry me a river...Casey is hated but this is rich "scores of protestors"   NO, never ever "scores" not even one day, but then again we could go to the videotape to prove that point too.   Dumbarses!

Yea they are laying a foundation for legal argument BUT at the same time it is so flipping ridiculous that they are even doing it with the solid evidence in her check fraud case that proves her guilt & they know it.     

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: October 14, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »

MACCALLUM: You said you thought it was a fight and that she died in the course of that fight, most likely, or he killed her in the course of that fight. A similar thing may have happened with Casey Anthony and Caylee, the way that you lay it out in the book, and you describe what you think happened that day. It sounds to me like you think that she killed her maybe accidentally, or maybe intentionally, and then tried to get rid of her body.

FUHRMAN: Yes, it's -- I think it's a little bit more difficult when you have a 3-year-old to actually try to describe how they died. Could have been an accident. Could have been a moment of rage. She could have been swimming in the pool without supervision -- I mean, all these things that Casey Anthony was just not going to take responsibility for. But now it's first degree murder.

MACCALLUM: There are so many interesting details in the book, including just the one about when you went to talk to George and Cindy Anthony, the fact that you noticed that their house was so incredibly meticulous and perfect everywhere. And you thought to yourself, How does somebody who keep this kind of house not notice that their granddaughter is missing for several weeks?

FUHRMAN: You know, the denial -- and I had to actually tell them that first day I was in Florida, I said, You know your granddaughter's dead. But you know, detectives actually project themselves into somewhat how they would respond. Even being callused and kind of hardened by what they do, I would be so debilitated by the death of a child, my child...

MACCALLUM: Of course.

FUHRMAN: ... that I doubt if I would care what the house looked like for months, or ever.

Does obsessive/compulsive come to mind?? 

Yes!

And extremely controlling.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 14, 2009, 12:55:42 PM »

<snipped>

thanks trim...once again a motion that is full of chit!!  Item 4 on page 2 is a classic example of how ignorant these motions are....it says 'internet-based publicity has been inflammatory in this case. Internet publications of fail to adhere to journalism ethics and standards. Furthermore the Internet fosters community hostility towards Miss Buttwipe by providing a means for distributing expressions of prejudice towards Miss Buttwipe!!'

Do they think the only people who have internet are in Orlando?  Not in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach or Broward Counties?

Reading the motions give me a headache!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 14, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/caylee-anthony-cbs-offers-video-preview-of-48-hours-mystery.html
Caylee Anthony: CBS offers video preview of '48 Hours Mystery'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 14, 2009 11:42:46 AM
Discuss This: Comments (4) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What will "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" be like?

I'll have a preview tonight of the edition of CBS' "48 Hours Mystery," which airs at 10 p.m. Saturday. The show tries to give a more intimate, in-depth look at the case of the little girl and her mother, Casey Anthony, who is charged with the child's first-degree murder.

CBS has posted this preview, and the speakers include Casey's defense attorneys; George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents; Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance; and attorney John Morgan, who is representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation suit against Casey.
<a href="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/player-dest.swf" target="_blank">http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/player-dest.swf</a>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 14, 2009, 01:01:37 PM »

Well that didn't work.   
Untold Caylee Anthony story.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5383827n&tag=api

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2009, 01:10:05 PM »

Unfortunately much of society enjoys witnessing a drama mama imploding & there sure has been way too muckin fuch of that.  Cindy cannot resist confrontation or attempting to get the last word.   In my opinion all her antics were "thou protest too much" & yet you could physically see her seemingly enjoying being the center of attention (hmm, apple doesnt fall far from the tree).    Cindy also seems to get off on playing the victim of a host of things she habitually dealt with, similar to but not the same as the behavioral pattern of a Munchhausen syndrome by proxy.   What is even more interesting is we heard from Tracy for whatever it is worth that Casey would watch out the bedroom window & on a few occasions she would flip the garage door switch up and down to signal her mother to come in the house.   Cindy knows she failed Caylee too - she knows she should have secured her safety & done something about her pathological, sociopath theft (now murderer-not mincing words here, IMHO).   Casey's crimes are in large part due to Cindy & George's failures & ignorance.

Wow, this brought me back to "If I had a hammer" days, how ironic now the hammer that will be the last to come down is this   

I had to go dust off this picture of Cindy "performing" for the media.

Many of us remember the day she came out to chat with the media and anyone who came by. This went on for a long time that day.

She really seemed to so enjoy the spotlight. I titled this picture "the Cindy Show."

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 14, 2009, 01:12:07 PM »

Well that didn't work.   
Untold Caylee Anthony story.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5383827n&tag=api

Thanks trim...at least Jesse and John Morgan will be there for Caylee!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 14, 2009, 01:12:41 PM »

Nutt,can you make that dove video go away?   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 14, 2009, 01:15:09 PM »

No more snacks for Casey Anthony
Beef jerky, chili and hot peanuts are off Casey Anthony's menu at the jail today and possibly for the rest of the week.
12:21 p.m. EDT, October 14, 2009
<snipped>
Jail officials said she has no money in her jail account and cannot make any purchases at the jail's commissary.

In fact, she's in the red. She owes the jail's commissary $8.95, jail records show.

Anthony, 23, wiped out her jail account on Oct. 8 when she purchased $30.29 worth of bottled water, three cans of jalapeno cheese dip, one can of cheese spread, ear buds and pony tail holders.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-casey-anthony-poor-101409,0,5978686.story

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: October 14, 2009, 01:18:00 PM »

One thing about the defense filing these ridiculous motions several days before the hearing (instead of 4:00 the day before or the morning of), it gives the State plenty of time to back their arguments with documentation showing the defense brought on most of the issues themselves. I can't wait for Friday to hear LDB tell it the way it IS!     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #457 on: October 14, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

Ono this is wonderfully put. I agree.
I agree, and everyone likes a side show also, what a cast of characters  And little Caylee, is lost in all this.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 14, 2009, 01:37:52 PM »

Beef jerky, chili and hot peanuts are off Casey Anthony's menu at the jail today and possibly for the rest of the week.
<snipped>
Jail officials said she has no money in her jail account and cannot make any purchases at the jail's commissary.

In fact, she's in the red. She owes the jail's commissary $8.95, jail records show.

Anthony, 23, wiped out her jail account on Oct. 8 when she purchased $30.29 worth of bottled water, three cans of jalapeno cheese dip, one can of cheese spread, ear buds and pony tail holders.

OK, I gotta ask...is she trying to drown herself in her cell with 30 or more bottles of water?   WTF, its not like she has a refrigerator in cage

Brandi, O wow I remember that day....look at the pose it tells so much!   She was totally enjoying this & yet she was supposed to be racked with worry about where Caylee was.    I just watched that clip of 48 Hours Mystery & Cindy's tears are so forced & way overacted, its nauseating that she is going for a guest appearance Emmy here.

If Friday's hearing goes half as well as I anticipate, its a good thing prior to this episode airing because it will be all over the news.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #459 on: October 14, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »

<snipped>

Daddy needs to come to the rescue and fast 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.