April 25, 2024, 07:55:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428273 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: October 14, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »

Same here and on my husband's computer.

Seems it is not working properly now.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 14, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

I wonder if the jail personnel are going to give KC a cup cake with one candle on it to celebrate the the one year Anniversary?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY KC!!!  MAY YOU HAVE MANY, MANY, MANY MORE!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 14, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

I wonder if the jail personnel are going to give KC a cup cake with one candle on it to celebrate the the one year Anniversary?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: October 14, 2009, 07:39:49 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2x2i_Tl1ic8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2x2i_Tl1ic8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Try this.

This plays for me! Thanks, Trimm!   
Tracey276
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: October 14, 2009, 07:40:50 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I heard that another 1100 pages will be released this week!!  What will they hold....the entomology report?  I hope so!
Good morning, all.  Boy, I hope so, too!  (Although I'm still stuck on the Credit Card Statements.)   

Can you tell me where the credit card statements are? I haven't seen them. I am very curious to see them. Thanks!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #565 on: October 14, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »

And may every calorie go straight to your thighs!     
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 14, 2009, 07:42:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2x2i_Tl1ic8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2x2i_Tl1ic8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Try this.

The only untold story of Caylee is:

How long was Caylee  being ignored and shunned aside by Casey while Casey got her rocks off with her boy toys? 

How did Casey kill Caylee?

How much did Caylee suffer?

Why did Casey let Caylee decompose in the car and then throw her out by the side of the road when so many loving people would have raised Caylee and loved her?

How can Cindy and George keep up their new profession of contemptent, ugliness and control while lieing about how their precious grand daughter died all the while collecting blood money as a bounty that they feel entitled to?

CBS has been blocked out of my remote controll as of today.

Tracey276
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: October 14, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »

Well that didn't work.   
Untold Caylee Anthony story.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5383827n&tag=api

Bumping for Walter819.   an angelic monkey

thanks but it just keeps flashing

This did the same thing for me. I tried everything to get it to work. It just flashes with no video. Even tried loading from the site. Maybe its just a bad video on their site now for some reason.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #568 on: October 14, 2009, 07:45:24 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I heard that another 1100 pages will be released this week!!  What will they hold....the entomology report?  I hope so!
Good morning, all.  Boy, I hope so, too!  (Although I'm still stuck on the Credit Card Statements.)   

Can you tell me where the credit card statements are? I haven't seen them. I am very curious to see them. Thanks!

Hi Tracey276!   

I don't know the answer to your question at the moment, but wanted to say HI!!! 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:48:01 PM by CBB » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: October 14, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »

WELCOME Tracey276   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #570 on: October 14, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »

Try this.

The only untold story of Caylee is:

How long was Caylee  being ignored and shunned aside by Casey while Casey got her rocks off with her boy toys? 

How did Casey kill Caylee?

How much did Caylee suffer?

Why did Casey let Caylee decompose in the car and then throw her out by the side of the road when so many loving people would have raised Caylee and loved her?

How can Cindy and George keep up their new profession of contemptent, ugliness and control while lieing about how their precious grand daughter died all the while collecting blood money as a bounty that they feel entitled to?

CBS has been blocked out of my remote controll as of today.

Well asked, NR!!   

I've said it before, but I just really hope that the trial will FINALLY put Caylee front and center. Her entire family has put everyone and anything above her throughout this case. I hope and have to believe the trial will be the place they can no longer avoid CAYLEE!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 14, 2009, 07:52:25 PM »

This did the same thing for me. I tried everything to get it to work. It just flashes with no video. Even tried loading from the site. Maybe its just a bad video on their site now for some reason.
Nice to have you posting with us, Tracey!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 14, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »

Tracey 278......

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #573 on: October 14, 2009, 08:00:30 PM »

Anybody else getting warnings from there virus protection here? Each time ive signed on today atleast 3 of the ads have warnings on the front page. just Curious.

Am looking forward to Friday.   

I'm getting an AVS virus warning too, says that my computer is detecting a virus on the page I'm looking for. It happens when I refresh!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: October 14, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »

Anybody else getting warnings from there virus protection here? Each time ive signed on today atleast 3 of the ads have warnings on the front page. just Curious.

Am looking forward to Friday.   

I'm getting an AVS virus warning too, says that my computer is detecting a virus on the page I'm looking for. It happens when I refresh!

Hi Boo! I just checked my virus programs and I'm not getting a message or notification of detected items.   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: October 14, 2009, 08:30:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-defense-team-tells-cbs-48-hours-mystery-that-somebody-else-is-the-killer-of-this-child.html

Casey Anthony: Defense team tells CBS' '48 Hours Mystery' that 'somebody else is the killer of this child'

Casey Anthony's defense team disputes that duct tape was around Caylee Anthony's mouth and points to a stranger as the child's killer in an interview to air this weekend on "48 Hours Mystery."

"The state has led you to believe that there's duct tape around the mouth," attorney Linda Kenney Baden tells CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "All we can say is that's going to be a disputed issue."

On the duct tape, DNA was found that belongs to an unidentified person, and that evidently is key to the defense's approach. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child, Caylee. (Caylee is pictured.)

"A stranger. It was a stranger involved," attorney Todd Macaluso says.

"Somebody else is the killer of this child," Kenney Baden adds.

The program will air at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG-Channel 6. Those questioned include George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents; Jesse Grund, Casey's former fiance; Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Casey for defamation; and John Morgan, Gonzalez's attorney.

Rodriguez cited the interview with defense attorneys Kenney Baden, Macaluso and Jose Baez as the headline from the hour, which is called "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony."

"They gave me the sense they will challenge all of the physical evidence," Rodriguez said in a phone interview. "They give me four or five examples of evidence they say is bogus, tainted or not true."

Anthony's attorneys are convinced that she can be acquitted, Rodriguez said. "I don't think it's just what they think they should say. I think they believe it," she said. "They believe they have enough to plant a seed of doubt."

The attorneys complain that the media have convicted their client already and that's why they want the trial moved to Miami or somewhere else, Rodriguez said.

So why go on national television?

"It's better to have their point of view represented," Rodriguez said.

Rodriguez stressed that she interviewed several people who have been hurt by the case, notably Grund.

"Jesse told us how he doubts Casey's innocence," Rodriguez said. "He takes us into that home and the family dynamics. He raises a lot of red flags and says George and Cindy aren't telling the truth."

In the program, Grund calls Casey "this dark, selfish, remorseless individual" and says he isn't sure what she's capable of.

Rodriguez has interviewed George and Cindy Anthony before for "The Early Show." "We make them answer tough questions," Rodriguez said of Saturday's show. "We dig a whole lot deeper."

The program reveals that the Anthonys have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and they keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says, "It [Caylee] wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

Rodriguez said she didn't know about any licensing fees paid on the program, but called it a standard industry practice. She spent many months on Saturday's program, which she described as comprehensive. She dismissed the criticism that the hour is premature.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with telling the story," she said. "It leaves the door open to do another hour when it's resolved. Hopefully, I'll be talking to Casey, in or out of jail."

But she said she has not been promised an interview with Anthony. What does Rodriguez want to ask her?

"I want to know why she didn't report her daughter missing for a month," Rodriguez said. "That's what critics of the defense say could be her undoing. Even though a lot of evidence is circumstantial, they'll have a hard time explaining her behavior during the month Caylee was missing."

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 14, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122629

Caylee Anthony - Jose Baez Must Be Desperate
Posted on October 14th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 27 times.

Jose Baez has been championing for months that his client Casey Anthony cannot get a fair trial in Orange County. He maintains that the local press, and indeed the national press have vilified his ‘innocent’ client Casey, that she has no chance of obtaining a fair trial in Orange County. Um, well, if she is innocent as Jose keeps pointing out, the truth will come out in the court room. That is the way it is supposed to work, right?

I found the exhibits to the motion to move venue quite interesting.

Jose points out:

The media coverage in this coverage warrants a change of venue. Not only has the pre trial publicity been extensive, it has been highly inflammatory and prejudicial to Miss Anthony. See, e.g. Exhibit E.

Oops, Exhibit E again:

The reporting in this case has been inflammatory, emotional and inaccurate, which distinguishes it from the reporting of “straight facts” in cases in which a change of venue was not required. See, e.g., Exhibit E; Exhibit F. Even when these stories “report” on newly released “facts” they take information out of context and use inflammatory language so as to strongly suggest Miss Anthony’s guilt. There has been a tremendous amount of prejudicial and inflammatory editorializing in this case. Id..

Exhibit E is suddenly catching my attention. What is in this amazing Exhibit E? It took a little time to track it down, but it is delightfully misleading. The fabled Exhibit E contains some of the online news stories, even better some of the comments that readers left.

I have hosted the document here, for your reading pleasure. Even BNN gets a mention (page 56), of course Jose Baez does not include the entire article, and page 57 includes a snippet of some of the comments that people left.

My question is why was only the first part of the story included? And why only a very small part of the comments included?

Actually this was one of Jan’s more tame articles on Jose Baez and Casey Anthony. So why use it? Poor investigators and researchers are the answer. Any PI worth his salt could have found a more inflammatory story, but, there again, it is now part of the court records, maybe it is better for Jose that he picked one of our lighter stories.

And as the editors for BNN both Jan and I will make an open offer to Jose, if you need more articles, we will be happy to send the links to you. But, we do ask that you use the entire article!

As to the move of venue, have you considered Outer Mongolia. I hear it is quite nice in the summer.

Simon and Jan Barrett

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: October 14, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »

Link to Exhibit E (124 pages) for Change of venue:

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/documents/ExhibitE.pdf

Gotta run!  Enjoy your evening everyone.  (I'll have to catch up tomorrow)

an angelic monkey

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 14, 2009, 08:45:45 PM »

Snipped from Cece's 48 Hours article:

The program reveals that the Anthonys have turned their home into a shrine to Caylee and they keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says, "It [Caylee] wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

Good grief - who keeps a death certificate out in the open?

Cindy's quote is curious also ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #579 on: October 14, 2009, 09:01:48 PM »

Snipped from Cece's 48 Hours article:

Good grief - who keeps a death certificate out in the open?

Cindy's quote is curious also ...
I just about fell out of my chair when I read that  Our child, no it wasn't, it was Casey's child, your grandchild, she belonged to all of us  I can't believe that something didn't happen in that house sooner, I really am. The whole clan should be in an institution. A shrine to Caylee, give me a break, all you people did was lie and protect your bad seed, and you have a shrine for your dead grandchild, that all you have done for a year and a half was lie and make money from a dead child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.