April 26, 2024, 07:29:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428343 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: October 15, 2009, 10:02:01 PM »

O.K.  I had to quit reading Cindy's deposition.  I got to the part where they were asking about Caylee's routine - like what she would do in the morning throughout the day.  Cindy said as she got older she was able to get her own breakfast.  They asked if they let her pour her own milk and CA said NO they put it in a sippy cup the night before and Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself cereal and go and get her milk out of the refrigerator and get a movie and eat breakfast and watch a movie.  OH MY GAWD!  This child was taking care of herself.  Miss Perfect CA or her dirty daughter could not fix that child a full breakfast?  I am spitting mad right now.

Im surprised they didnt say that Sponge Bob and Dora the Explorer didnt kidnap Caylee 

THESE PEOPLE!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: October 15, 2009, 10:02:05 PM »

O man!   I wish I was a fly on the wall at the Anthony house tonight, Cindy has flipped her mushroom & George's eyebrows are flapping!   They have got to be furious & I must admit, I LOVE IT!

Karma, one day at a time! 

an angelic monkey

I bet Georgie's eyebrows are doing all kinda tricks right now.     

They are probably in corn rows by now!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: October 15, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »

Page 125 Lee's Depo "My mom would win, because mothers always do" in reference to Casey.

Did anyone get to George's denial of the duct tape. What a Maroon.
Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: October 15, 2009, 10:07:18 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,

I'm on page 150 of george's depo, line 12, he says that he knows Caylee saw cindy before she left for work on June 16. Didn't cindy say that she knew the girls were in the bedroom because she could "hear" them breathing? I could be wrong but I don't remember cindy saying that she saw Caylee that morning.

Unequivocally she did not. She specifically said she put her ear to the door and "heard them" before she left for work.
B

Thanks Blink, that was my recollection.
I'm still keeping my eyes on Macaluso lol Something about that man that sets me on edge. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: October 15, 2009, 10:10:15 PM »

Page 125 Lee's Depo "My mom would win, because mothers always do" in reference to Casey.

After this is all said and done, Casey convicted - Id like to take that duct tape and muzzle them all, sentenced to silence for life!   

Monkey Nut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: October 15, 2009, 10:10:32 PM »

Sure did. Interesting that they asked him about using tape at the command center 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: October 15, 2009, 10:11:19 PM »

Sure did. Interesting that they asked him about using tape at the command center 

Yes it was.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: October 15, 2009, 10:12:34 PM »

O.K.  I had to quit reading Cindy's deposition.  I got to the part where they were asking about Caylee's routine - like what she would do in the morning throughout the day.  Cindy said as she got older she was able to get her own breakfast.  They asked if they let her pour her own milk and CA said NO they put it in a sippy cup the night before and Caylee would get up in the morning and fix herself cereal and go and get her milk out of the refrigerator and get a movie and eat breakfast and watch a movie.  OH MY GAWD!  This child was taking care of herself.  Miss Perfect CA or her dirty daughter could not fix that child a full breakfast?  I am spitting mad right now.

Im surprised they didnt say that Sponge Bob and Dora the Explorer didnt kidnap Caylee 

THESE PEOPLE!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: October 15, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »

I am not even on pg 200/half-way through Lee's depo and I feel like I have a drill going through my head......Idiotcrity is the only new thing so far!!!! He coined a new word....help me!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: October 15, 2009, 10:15:03 PM »

Good evening Monkeys,

I'm on page 150 of george's depo, line 12, he says that he knows Caylee saw cindy before she left for work on June 16. Didn't cindy say that she knew the girls were in the bedroom because she could "hear" them breathing? I could be wrong but I don't remember cindy saying that she saw Caylee that morning.

Unequivocally she did not. She specifically said she put her ear to the door and "heard them" before she left for work.
B

Thanks Blink, that was my recollection.
I'm still keeping my eyes on Macaluso lol Something about that man that sets me on edge. 

Hublot dodged a bullet, for now. He is, imo, the most skilled litigator I have seen in a very long time. His abilities to cross examine and question witnesses is an art form. I have admitted to a professional crush on this guy based on reviewing his case work.

That said, because I am prosecution biased in this case, I never want to see him in this trial.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: October 15, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »

The same proud grandparents who brag about caylee's ability to take care of herself and her being able to count to 20 in espanol( gracias to Dora and Diego)spend their every -waking moment defending her killer, still in the pattern they set from the get-go, never holding themselves or kc accountable, are revolting.  I'm spitting mad with ya, paaatooey.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:57 PM »

Cindy and George are in SERIOUS trouble when this is over.  Think this will trump their worthless 48 hour show?  I can imagine that 48 hours is looking at this and thinking "What have I got myself into".    The police were very specific with GA and CA about their immunity UNLESS they committed perjury.  They clearly have committed perjury.  George is in their cross hairs and Cindy is pulling up the rear.  I HOPE THEY BURN THEM BOTH.  JMO   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: October 15, 2009, 10:17:40 PM »

After this is all said and done, Casey convicted - Id like to take that duct tape and muzzle them all, sentenced to silence for life!   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: October 15, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »

Mizjay, I absolutely adore your avi - it gives me a giggle every time I see you & I do enjoy having you here

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: October 15, 2009, 10:21:37 PM »

Pg 170 Lee said that Tony L lied to him the night of the 15th about knowing anything about the car being at Amscot!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: October 15, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »

Pg 170 Lee said that Tony L lied to him the night of the 15th about knowing anything about the car being at Amscot!! 

Attempt 1999th  Thumb down

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: October 15, 2009, 10:28:33 PM »

These people.

George said she poked him on the forehead every morning and HE FED HER breakfast. What 34 month old fixes their own breakfast?
Ok, my kids are 12 and 10 and THEY dont fix their own breakfast. Could be more about me than them, I will give you that, but what child, shy of 3, is up ON THEIR OWN, feeding themselves and operating electronics unsupervised?

It would seem to me if she was so self-sufficient, Cindy did not to be calling Casey every time she was in her care, and certainly did not need a nanny. Maybe given her seniority in that family, she should have been the one to hold down a job.

Sorry for the snark, I just dont know how to process how utterly disrespectful this is to baby Caylee.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: October 15, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »

Interesting that CA is saying that she was looking up chlorophyll because her dogs may have been sick. She's claiming that she thought of that because she thought they might be eating the leaves from bamboo and that the chloroform searches must have been during that time but no, she never looked up the recipe...............lie, lie,lie,lie what a crock.
I hope by now they've checked all the computers for those searches which aren't there, IMO     dig that hole a little deeper, spindy

OHMYGAWD!!!  This woman is a fool!!!

In her bubble of life, she still thinks she can dazzle the pros with her stupid bullchit. Last time I looked it wasn't Barney Fife doing the interviews. A little lie, excuse me, half truth, here and sprinkle in some confusing nonrelated useless info there and whoila...... life will go back to normal.....kc living at home, skankin round all night, Lee goo goo eying big sissy, georgie flubbin up and mommy dominatrixing all.....................oops, I guess she's forgetting her sweet innocent grandchild.  They really make me crazy, once I get going on them it's hard to stop, where's that valium kitty when I need her?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: October 15, 2009, 10:31:47 PM »

This is the start of the gas can and tape. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: October 15, 2009, 10:35:59 PM »

These people.

George said she poked him on the forehead every morning and HE FED HER breakfast. What 34 month old fixes their own breakfast?
Ok, my kids are 12 and 10 and THEY dont fix their own breakfast. Could be more about me than them, I will give you that, but what child, shy of 3, is up ON THEIR OWN, feeding themselves and operating electronics unsupervised?

It would seem to me if she was so self-sufficient, Cindy did not to be calling Casey every time she was in her care, and certainly did not need a nanny. Maybe given her seniority in that family, she should have been the one to hold down a job.

Sorry for the snark, I just dont know how to process how utterly disrespectful this is to baby Caylee.

The operate electronics I could buy as in perhaps getting up and turning the TV on by themselves maybe.  But as for breakfast , no way.  Four kids and the oldest is 24 and he still waits for me to make brekkie when he comes over. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.