April 19, 2024, 10:52:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427582 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 16, 2009, 12:51:08 AM »

Hey Monkeys, I am on page I think 68 where it says Rosebuddy worked for a Pest Control company. I NEVER knew that.  Back to reading. See y'all in the morning. I may call in sick tomorrow. Night from JSM and Josef.

Hmmmm...just thinking here...Pest Control company...chemical compositions found in the trunk air and carpet samples...outline of body but not DNA evidence.  Wonder if the body outlined carpet in the trunk was chemically different than the surrounding area.  Wonder if so, if the chemical residue contained components of pesticides (thinking maggots, larvae, adult bugs and the trash bag toss from the Tow Yard).  Wonder if George sprayed that trunk down when he got it home?

ISpy....I came up with a scenario close to this same one last weekend. That maybe the outline of a child's body that they could see on the carpet in the back was from Casey spraying chemicals while Caylee was in the trunk.

And one thing that will make me happier than Casey getting the death penalty?????????
GEORGIE BOYS FINGERPRINTS ON THAT D@MN PIECE OF TAPE ON THE GAS CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I remember all the bottles of chemicals LE took out of the Anthonys' garage.

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: October 16, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »

I love the way they catch George telling lies. 

I do have a question?

Did we know that he poured a 4" thick concrete pad, 9' X 6', with 27 bags of concrete purchased at Lowe's? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 16, 2009, 01:34:43 AM »

Talking to myself here, but I need to say some things.  Reading what George has to say, they knew that Casey was a ticking time bomb that they were afraid to upset.  What had she done in the past???  Pull the wings off of flies?  Kill some of those pets that she and her friend buried ?  There is something sinister about the way the family didn't want to upset Casey.

AKMOM, I 've thought about that too. Did she throw outrageous hissy fits or did she threaten them??? Were there mysterious "coincidences" such as a pet dying shortly after a blow up? in their delusional lives, the best way to deal with anything was to quickly shove it under the rug.  When kc was pregnant, how could any mother not ask "are you pregnant"? The bs about her being bloated is ridiculous but again fits the norm for Hopesprings Dr.. all the hundreds of pictures of smiling, happy ppl certainly was a farce. The amount of dishonesty and deceit that went on daily is wild.  The one thing we all need to remember is that being natural born liars even this version of things has got to be tainted. Maybe there were confrontations and accusations and threats everyday.  What CA allowed anyone outside the family to know was the filtered halftruth lie. I would imagine she was feared and hated, kc may have been born a bad seed but IMO CA cultivated her into being a master schemer who was so self centered and narcissistic that she thought very little of murdering her own flesh and blood. I also agree that she probably was planning their murders, possibly first. Caylee may have been the sacrificial victim of circumstance.  I wonder if kc wasn't actually planning to kill her parents and a new boyfriend, an ultimatum from mom, not being able to go on the PR trip flipped her homicide switch and Caylee got it first?/
Obviously all of the above is just scenarios with no evidence but it's come into my mind.   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: October 16, 2009, 01:54:58 AM »

And tell me this....who in the world tap dances around once their daughter admits she's pregnant and does not ask the serious questions????????????  Who's the baby daddy???  What are your plans, etc.  I call BS on it all.  They were scared of what she would do if they questioned her.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 16, 2009, 02:03:27 AM »

Geez, I really need to go to bed.  It is all I can do to keep from screaming at the computer screen.  George, those are coffin flies in that bag from the trunk, where EXACTLY do you think they came from.  And yes, NCMike,  I believe very strongly that the Anthony's found something in the back yard between July 1st and the 3rd that set off a chain of events where the As knew something happened to Caylee, and they did a little creative landscaping.  I am on a rampage tonight.  I really need to sleep.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 16, 2009, 02:03:50 AM »

And tell me this....who in the world tap dances around once their daughter admits she's pregnant and does not ask the serious questions????????????  Who's the baby daddy???  What are your plans, etc.  I call BS on it all.  They were scared of what she would do if they questioned her.

a control freak like CA would've been irate, demanding answers. Demanding money. She blows it off ;like it was a joyous event. The only explanation that fits her version is that she couldn't even imagine having to have another family having any influence or sharing her grandchild with another person, she preferred the immaculate conception idea, daddy? there isn't any daddy, period, end of story, move along, nuttin to see here.
Tomorrow should be interesting. Cya here.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 16, 2009, 02:14:27 AM »

Nite, I'm off to the bunk before my head explodes!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 16, 2009, 02:50:35 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/15/casey_case_back_in_court_friday.html
 Casey Case Back In Court Friday
Friday, October 16, 2009 1:00:52 AM
ORLANDO -- The Case against Casey Anthony returns to court Friday.

The defense will present five motions before Judge Stan Strickland.

* Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence
    * Response to Motion to Dismiss Due to Spoliation of Evidence and Motion to Compel Defense Witness List
    * State’s Motion to Strike Defendant’s Legally Flawed Motion to Dismiss Counts I and II
    * State of Florida’s Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery
    * Response to State of Florida’s Motion to Compel Reciprocal Discovery

Attorney Jose Baez wants his client's murder trial moved out of Orange County.

He also wants Casey Anthony's check fraud case moved to either Miami-Dade, Palm Beach or Broward counties.
In Baez’s motion, "Miss Anthony can not get a fair trial by an impartial jury in Orlando because of extensive, inflammatory, and prejudicial pretrial publicity in this case."

The defense also replied to the state's response for a motion to dismiss Casey's murder case.

The defense argues the case should be dismissed since the state ruined important evidence in the case -- namely excavating the crime scene where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

The defense filed a separate motion to reproduce hard or digital copies of crime scene photographs.

The defense also filed a motion for potential jurors in Casey's check fraud case be required to fill out a questionnaire.
Casey’s Lawyers: Stranger Killed Caylee

Casey’s lawyers said they believe it was a stranger who killed Caylee.

Their theory will be presented this weekend on the CBS crime series “48 Hours.”

One of the lawyers said DNA found on duct tape at the scene belongs to someone else.

Casey's lawyers have long maintained she did not kill her daughter.

Now they're saying they believe the killer was someone Casey did not know.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: October 16, 2009, 02:56:31 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html
Anthony Family Interviews With Prosecutors Released

Posted: 5:14 pm EDT October 15, 2009Updated: 11:34 pm EDT October 15, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- New documents were released Thursday that detail the interviews between Casey Anthony’s family and the prosecutors taking her to trial for her daughter Caylee’s murder. There are more than 1,300 pages of transcripts from the depositions of George, Cindy and Lee Anthony.
Recently, prosecutors asked the judge if they could get a transcript of George Anthony's grand jury testimony, because it seemed there were significant discrepancies between what he told the grand jury and what George told prosecutors earlier this year when they questioned him under oath, over one year ago, just before Casey was indicted for Caylee's murder.

The transcript from George Anthony’s August 5 deposition is 335 pages long. The first questions center on Casey’s childhood; she had no health problems or behavioral problems when she was a child or a young teenager.

The prosecutors questioned George about Father's Day weekend, right before Caylee disappeared, and the duct tape.

George told prosecutors under oath that he did not put a piece of duct tape on his gas can. He says he's put tape on it before, because the cap was broken, but claims he did not put that piece on because he would have done it in a much neater way.

When George was asked whether he recognized the duct tape, he told prosecutors that it's just duct tape, that he never looked at a particular brand. He told them the tape "could be from my house. It could not be from my house." Then he said he didn't recognize the tape on the can.

Investigators say the duct tape that was on the gas can matched the duct tape from the Anthonys' home and the three pieces of duct tape that investigators found over Caylee's face.

The State Attorney's Office won't say why the transcripts were filed as public documents Thursday. Eyewitness News learned that it is a very unusual move; usually the public doesn't find out what was said during criminal depositions until the trial.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 16, 2009, 03:54:13 AM »

SNIPED

The State Attorney's Office won't say why the transcripts were filed as public documents Thursday. Eyewitness News learned that it is a very unusual move; usually the public doesn't find out what was said during criminal depositions until the trial.

Give me a P  R J U R Y

What's that spell  PERJURY   Say it again PERJURY!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: October 16, 2009, 07:07:36 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21313340/detail.html
Hearings Slated In Casey Anthony Case
Judge To Hear Motion To Move Trial

POSTED: 5:44 am EDT October 16, 2009
UPDATED: 6:59 am EDT October 16, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orange County judge is expected to hear several motions in the Casey Anthony case on Friday.

Special Section | Timeline | Casey's Tattoo

One of the motions filed by the defense asks Judge Stan Strickland to dismiss the murder charges against Anthony.

There will be two hearings held. One of them concerns the murder case, and the second focuses on the check fraud case.

In the murder case, the defense hopes to persuade Strickland to dismiss evidence and throw out the murder charge. Prosecutors said the defense doesn't have the evidence to support even asking for a dismissal.

In the check fraud case, a status update will be heard. The defense will also ask Strickland to move the case out of Orange County. Defense attorney Jose Baez would like the case to be moved to Miami-Dade, Palm Beach or Broward counties.

Anthony faces more than one dozen fraud charges in addition to murder charges in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The hearings are scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 16, 2009, 07:08:10 AM »

SNIPED

Give me a P  R J U R Y

What's that spell  PERJURY   Say it again PERJURY!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 16, 2009, 07:23:49 AM »

~ Peter Frampton
FormerFLGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: October 16, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »

I was reading some comments on the wftv page and saw this

"You heard it right adeadman .. George admitted they have gotten money for a book deal and CBS ... just a little more bloodmoney their grubbie hands are taking."

Inappropriate
Oct. 16, 2009 7:24am EDT | from justwondering

was wondering if anyone has heard this for themselves? I think we all figured it but it makes me I am so ready for all the anthonys to get what they deserve!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 16, 2009, 07:42:37 AM »

Oh just wait til you get to the part where this College graduate, detective, and all his other glorified jobs says that he was "inquisiting" someone.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
The A's are full of misinterpretations of words.  It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. It reminds me of when people say conversate or whenever I went to the store when they mean when I went to the store.  Uurgh.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 16, 2009, 07:43:22 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=8843304

Hearing Scheduled in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Hearing scheduled in murder case of central Fla. mother charged with murdering her daughter
ORLANDO, Fla. October 16, 2009 (AP)
Attorneys are set to make their case for dropping murder charges against Casey Anthony, the Florida mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter.

A judge will consider motions Friday to have the criminal charges against her thrown out. Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder, is expected to attend the hearing.

Last week, prosecutors released more evidence in their murder case. The evidence included pictures of a tattoo on Anthony's back and duct tape found on the body of her daughter, Caylee.

The toddler's remains were found in December 2008, months after she was reported missing.

Anthony has pleaded not guilty. She says a baby sitter kidnapped Caylee.

The state is seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who remains in the Orange County Jail.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 16, 2009, 07:44:11 AM »

Good morning, Trimm and all the monkeys who are currently glued to the transcripts.  I flaked out early last night and only got through part 1 of the Cin City Chronicles.  I'm coffeed up and ready to read. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 16, 2009, 07:46:13 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-101609,0,4320995.story
Casey Anthony to be in court this morning
A judge will hear a slew of motions in the latest hearing in the Casey Anthony case.
Sarah Lundy  Sentinel Staff Writer

5:34 a.m. EDT, October 16, 2009

Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old mother accused of killing her daughter, will be in court this morning.

The hearing, which begins at 9:30 a.m., will cover various issues, including the state's request to strike a defense motion to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse charges.

It's unclear how long the hearing will last.

Late Thursday, prosecutors added transcripts of depositions that they took while preparing for trial.

Interviews with Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, were made public, as was one with Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony.

The transcripts total more than 1,300 pages.

Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008 -- although Anthony told investigators that she had not seen her child since she left her with a babysitter mid-June. Investigators determined the nanny never existed.

In December, a meter reader found the girl's remains scattered in woods less than a mile from her family home in east Orange County.
The state is seeking the death penalty against Anthony, who remains in the Orange County Jail. Anthony is expected to attend today's hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 16, 2009, 07:47:48 AM »

Monkalicious,I didn't get through reading either.   
We're gonna need lots of coffee today.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 16, 2009, 08:03:40 AM »

Consider it done

I am up and ready to rumble!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.