April 20, 2024, 03:17:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 427594 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 16, 2009, 08:44:34 AM »

Yay for the States Attorneys!  George wiggled and wriggled but they didn't give up till he was pinned into admitting that Conman was trying to negotiate some kind of book deal for them, AND that they were recompensed for appearing on 48 hrs because they have to "make ends meet" after all!

Thanks Scatty

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: October 16, 2009, 08:45:48 AM »

Anyone wanna take bets on whether Team Bozo is going to whine to the judge for the camera's sake about the release of those transcripts?   I think it was a  brilliant move by SA's office to counter the upcoming 48 Hour Defense whitewash and hogwash.

oh yea thats part of it, they are nothing but whiners. Why is it ok for them to go on every tv show possible and spout their lies and taint a jury. SA is putting out the truth from their own mouths.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: October 16, 2009, 08:45:52 AM »

No live links yet, some should start getting posted by 9 eastern, 8 central or so   I want to see the arrivals - the Anthonys wont be as cocky as they thought they would be after last night's release...lol  We might need a shield because I anticipate at times there will be fur flying in court today!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: October 16, 2009, 08:47:10 AM »

Consider it done

I am up and ready to rumble!

Looking forward to your rumbles Capp.   

Good Friday Morning Monkeys!

and thanks for your usual cheery good morning Trim! an angelic monkey

Good to see you back from beautiful Captiva Sunny!

Hi can! Thanks...good to be home, but it cold!  buurrrrrr  It's going to be an interesting morning no doubt!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: October 16, 2009, 08:48:21 AM »

ok so far they say they will have live coverage this morning

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

YeeHaw!  Thanks Jesse!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 16, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »

Hey Can.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: October 16, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »

No live links yet, some should start getting posted by 9 eastern, 8 central or so   I want to see the arrivals - the Anthonys wont be as cocky as they thought they would be after last night's release...lol  We might need a shield because I anticipate at times there will be fur flying in court today!

I wonder if SinSin will give anyone the finger this morning.     Monkey Devil!
Good morning everyone.    I see Christmas came while some of us were sleeping last night.     
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 16, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »

Anyone wanna take bets on whether Team Bozo is going to whine to the judge for the camera's sake about the release of those transcripts?  I think it was a  brilliant move by SA's office to counter the upcoming 48 Hour Defense whitewash and hogwash.

I give them some dried up rank smelling cheese to go with their whine!!  I am so glad to see the State put on the boxing gloves!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 16, 2009, 08:51:27 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21308788/detail.html
Attorneys Expected To Battle It Out At Casey Hearing

Posted: 5:14 pm EDT October 15, 2009Updated: 8:41 am EDT October 16, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony heads back to an Orange County court Friday morning where her defense team will try to convince the judge to dismiss her murder charge.

The defense filed a motion claiming the prosecutors refused them access to the crime scene, but it was actually prosecutors who asked for the hearing.

In the motions set to be heard Friday, the two sides accuse each other of everything from lying to the court to posing for inappropriate pictures at the crime scene where Caylee's body was found.

Prosecutors say the defense team is withholding trial and hearing witnesses from a required list.

Out of six experts the defense had at the crime scene where Caylee's body was found, only one, forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee, has been listed as a witness to date.

The state also claims the defense has refused to give up information they say proves Caylee's body was dumped after Casey was already in jail.
In August, the defense claimed to have "substantial evidence" of that timeline, but prosecutors say they have not disclosed that evidence. Defense attorneys say it is already in the court file, but will not say where.

Meanwhile, Casey's attorneys will level some heavy allegations against prosecutors Friday, insisting that the state intentionally misled the court and prevented the defense team from inspecting the crime scene where Caylee's body was found in December of 2008.

Defense lawyers argue that now they cannot effectively challenge prosecutors. For that the defense wants the judge to dismiss the charges against Casey.

Prosecutors claim that motion is legally flawed and should be thrown out.

Court administrators expect a packed house at the hearing that begins at 9:30am Friday.

Eyewitness News obtained new documents showing what George Anthony told prosecutors while under oath two months ago. In the 335 page deposition obtained, George says the family has taken thousands of dollars from CBS for doing a television show. He also admits his lawyer has been involved in negotiations for a book deal.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: October 16, 2009, 08:52:14 AM »

Good morning everyone.    I see Christmas came while some of us were sleeping last night.     

hahahah...Morning Sassy!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 16, 2009, 08:52:40 AM »

Sassy, yes we got presents of sorts pre-Christmas but when you read the "gifts" its more like we got "Nightmare on Hopespring Drive"

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: October 16, 2009, 08:55:28 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony heads back to an Orange County court Friday morning where her defense team will try to convince the judge to dismiss her murder charge.

The defense filed a motion claiming the prosecutors refused them access to the crime scene, but it was actually prosecutors who asked for the hearing.

In the motions set to be heard Friday, the two sides accuse each other of everything from lying to the court to posing for inappropriate pictures at the crime scene where Caylee's body was found.

Prosecutors say the defense team is withholding trial and hearing witnesses from a required list.

Out of six experts the defense had at the crime scene where Caylee's body was found, only one, forensic expert Dr. Henry Lee, has been listed as a witness to date.

The state also claims the defense has refused to give up information they say proves Caylee's body was dumped after Casey was already in jail.
In August, the defense claimed to have "substantial evidence" of that timeline, but prosecutors say they have not disclosed that evidence. Defense attorneys say it is already in the court file, but will not say where.

Meanwhile, Casey's attorneys will level some heavy allegations against prosecutors Friday, insisting that the state intentionally misled the court and prevented the defense team from inspecting the crime scene where Caylee's body was found in December of 2008.

Defense lawyers argue that now they cannot effectively challenge prosecutors. For that the defense wants the judge to dismiss the charges against Casey.

Court administrators expect a packed house at the hearing that begins at 9:30am Friday.

Eyewitness News obtained new documents showing what George Anthony told prosecutors while under oath two months ago. In the 335 page deposition obtained, George says the family has taken thousands of dollars from CBS for doing a television show. He also admits his lawyer has been involved in negotiations for a book deal.

thanks trim...so now all those idiots who have been sending money to kc's jail account can see that the a's could well afford to keep her in snacks and bottled water.......SUCKERS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: October 16, 2009, 08:55:52 AM »

Howdy to My Monkey friends, old and new!! 
I havent been around for awhile but I sure have logged online to keep up here and at Haleighs thread. I read alot of Georgies depo yesterday.. what a lazy,lying pos.... I hope today is awesome for Caylee 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #973 on: October 16, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »

Hey Can.   
Trim, ya think we'll get treated to the singing recording clerk again? 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: October 16, 2009, 09:00:13 AM »

Maybe the other experts weren't willing to lie.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #975 on: October 16, 2009, 09:01:07 AM »

Court TV will air

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: October 16, 2009, 09:02:18 AM »

Court TV will air

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: October 16, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »

Howdy to My Monkey friends, old and new!! 
I havent been around for awhile but I sure have logged online to keep up here and at Haleighs thread. I read alot of Georgies depo yesterday.. what a lazy,lying pos.... I hope today is awesome for Caylee 

Morning flamom!  Good to see you.....yep, these people are in a class all of their own......very LOW!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: October 16, 2009, 09:03:29 AM »

Hey Can.   
Trim, ya think we'll get treated to the singing recording clerk again? 

There you are.I was looking for you.   
I hope the clerk is singing.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: October 16, 2009, 09:04:02 AM »

Court TV will air

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.