March 28, 2024, 04:35:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 426676 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 30, 2009, 08:30:41 AM »

Justice for Caylee
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 01:03:14 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:17:16 PM »

Thanks for the help all!!   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 02:17:17 PM »

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 02:18:30 PM »

Thanks CBB and to everyone for getting us to the new thread.

I think we need a baseball monkey. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 02:18:50 PM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2009, 02:21:23 PM »

MTNMOM POSTED:

a few things noted and some questions.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was seen by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

The shopping Center , was it a Walmart?

June 16 Per George Anthony, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white and pink backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll. The little white and pink backpack was among items taken by Lee A from Tony L's house late on July 15.

George gives nearly the same description  of Caylees clothes that he does for June 12th account as when she was seen by friends?

June 16, 2008 Monday A quick summary of cell phone pings:
She was near the Anthony home from 12:20am until 4:18pm near Chickasaw Trail.
By 4:18pm she left the area of the Anthony’s house. And finally at 4:25 near Tony's apt.
Flurry of calls
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazzaro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell

Was she looking for a baby sitter? No one answers her calls?

June 16th @ aprox 4pm J.T sees Caylee and Casey at walmart. He describes Casey as wearing grey hotpants and white or cream ruffle blouse. Near same decription George gave for what Casey wore earlier in the day. He says she had a purchase she held close as to conceal. JT say Caylee looked hot and sweaty and Casey looked fine.

June 16 Cindy returns home from work and finds the pool ladder is attached to the pool and the fence gate is open. She got off work at 6pm.

Could it be possible Casey and Caylee swam in the pool before heading off to Walmart?

On another site it was noted casey would have drove past, Gentiva, Full sail, and Lexus of Orlando before arriving at the Casselberry Walmart. And that the Walmart is just 4.8 miles past Gentiva.

Could she have been driving by to spot her parents cars?

Theres a gap in the time line between the time Casey leaves Walmart and shows up at Tonys at 7pm-ish according to Tonys statement.
Could she have waited and met up with Cindy and actually dropped Caylee off with her at Gentiva?

8:00pm-ish Casey and Tony are on tape, seen at video rental place. Per Tony’s Sept 8 interview with osco, they took his truck to Blockbuster, but on July 15, the receipt was in Casey’s car.

Casey appears on the tape to be wearing different clothes than what was described wearing by George and JT.
The clothes are ill fitting like they didnt belong to her.?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 02:22:34 PM »

Thanks CBB and to everyone for getting us to the new thread.

I think we need a baseball monkey. 

Have a team suggestion, San?   
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »

MTNMOM POSTED:

a few things noted and some questions.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was seen by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

The shopping Center , was it a Walmart?

June 16 Per George Anthony, Casey and Caylee leave the house at 12:50 pm. Casey was wearing gray dress slacks and a white dress shirt and carried a dark blue backpack. Caylee is wearing blue-jean shorts, a pink blouse and her sunglasses with white frames. She also has a white and pink backpack and her cloth-bodied baby doll. The little white and pink backpack was among items taken by Lee A from Tony L's house late on July 15.

George gives nearly the same description  of Caylees clothes that he does for June 12th account as when she was seen by friends?

June 16, 2008 Monday A quick summary of cell phone pings:
She was near the Anthony home from 12:20am until 4:18pm near Chickasaw Trail.
By 4:18pm she left the area of the Anthony’s house. And finally at 4:25 near Tony's apt.
Flurry of calls
4:10 to mom’s work
4:11 to mom’s cell
4:13 to mom’s cell
4:14 to mom’s work
4:19 to Tony Lazzaro
4:21 to Jesse Grund
4:24 mom’s cell

Was she looking for a baby sitter? No one answers her calls?

June 16th @ aprox 4pm J.T sees Caylee and Casey at walmart. He describes Casey as wearing grey hotpants and white or cream ruffle blouse. Near same decription George gave for what Casey wore earlier in the day. He says she had a purchase she held close as to conceal. JT say Caylee looked hot and sweaty and Casey looked fine.

June 16 Cindy returns home from work and finds the pool ladder is attached to the pool and the fence gate is open. She got off work at 6pm.

Could it be possible Casey and Caylee swam in the pool before heading off to Walmart?

On another site it was noted casey would have drove past, Gentiva, Full sail, and Lexus of Orlando before arriving at the Casselberry Walmart. And that the Walmart is just 4.8 miles past Gentiva.

Could she have been driving by to spot her parents cars?

Theres a gap in the time line between the time Casey leaves Walmart and shows up at Tonys at 7pm-ish according to Tonys statement.
Could she have waited and met up with Cindy and actually dropped Caylee off with her at Gentiva?

8:00pm-ish Casey and Tony are on tape, seen at video rental place. Per Tony’s Sept 8 interview with osco, they took his truck to Blockbuster, but on July 15, the receipt was in Casey’s car.

Casey appears on the tape to be wearing different clothes than what was described wearing by George and JT.
The clothes are ill fitting like they didnt belong to her.?

Did they recover the white shirt Casey was wearing ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2009, 02:33:25 PM »

Mtnmom? I'm really thinking it's likely that Caylee died at home after Casey left and waited for George to go to work. Is that what you're thinking?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »

MTNMOM I'm reading your post, very informative, I now must have read it three times, what does J T say Caylee was wearing? I know I read it but can't remember. Yes, what George said Casey was wearing and what J T says Casey is wearing is very close. And yes, I noticed that also, that the clothes Casey was wearing at Blockbuster with Tony, didn't appear to be her clothes, I thought that maybe the top was Tonys 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »

Mtnmom? I'm really thinking it's likely that Caylee died at home after Casey left and waited for George to go to work. Is that what you're thinking?

it depends on what time JT saw them at walmart. Ive read two accounts one seems to be noon but her text show her at the home area all day up untill 4:18pm and other accounts say 4 pm ish.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2009, 02:42:27 PM »

MTNMOM I'm reading your post, very informative, I now must have read it three times, what does J T say Caylee was wearing? I know I read it but can't remember. Yes, what George said Casey was wearing and what J T says Casey is wearing is very close. And yes, I noticed that also, that the clothes Casey was wearing at Blockbuster with Tony, didn't appear to be her clothes, I thought that maybe the top was Tonys 

From Marinadedavesdotcom

Caley in my store was wearing some type of jean skirt/shorts and a purplish shirt, and at Walmart Caley was wearing some type of jean skirt/shorts and either a pink shirt or a white shirt with pink flowers on it. I also seem to remember there were some stripes somewhere but honestly cant remember at this time from what … mayber her socks? She did seem to have on some type of white sneakers which seemed normal.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

From Marinadedavesdotcom

Caley in my store was wearing some type of jean skirt/shorts and a purplish shirt, and at Walmart Caley was wearing some type of jean skirt/shorts and either a pink shirt or a white shirt with pink flowers on it. I also seem to remember there were some stripes somewhere but honestly cant remember at this time from what … mayber her socks? She did seem to have on some type of white sneakers which seemed normal.
Thank-you, interesting, I believe this man, but I'm wondering if perhaps the day he saw them at Walmart might have been another day, and he got confused with the days.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »

No Rose I do want to believe JT too. Hes says he called a number a couple of times, probably the hotline with this and they never got back to him then he finally called his local Police and they came and got his statement. If what he says is true, then I feel bad for him living with this all this time.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »

What Jim Thompson says about Walmart and the door he said Caylee was pushing on to get out to catch up with Casey, is not true, that much has been proven by not only Dave's video at the Cassleberry Walmart but also by a video on youtube titled Exploring Metro Orlando 1 which shows the doors entering the same Walmart and beyond the foyer. This man is incorrect about seeing Casey at Walmart, and she may have never been at Walmart at all. Possibly another store, but JT is adamant that it was Walmart. Also Dave spoke with management and long term employees and what they say matches what is in the video. No manual doors, never were.  Posters have asked JT if he has a receipt showing the date and time he was at Walmart....he will not respond to the question at all.

IDK what to think.....why does the State have him listed on their witness list tho?  They do their homework so this is really hard to figure out, for me anyway.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »

No Rose I do want to believe JT too. Hes says he called a number a couple of times, probably the hotline with this and they never got back to him then he finally called his local Police and they came and got his statement. If what he says is true, then I feel bad for him living with this all this time.
I do also, and I wonder why he was ignored, he certainly doesn't come across as a kook at all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »

What Jim Thompson says about Walmart and the door he said Caylee was pushing on to get out to catch up with Casey, is not true, that much has been proven by not only Dave's video at the Cassleberry Walmart but also by a video on youtube titled Exploring Metro Orlando 1 which shows the doors entering the same Walmart and beyond the foyer. This man is incorrect about seeing Casey at Walmart, and she may have never been at Walmart at all. Possibly another store, but JT is adamant that it was Walmart. Also Dave spoke with management and long term employees and what they say matches what is in the video. No manual doors, never were.  Posters have asked JT if he has a receipt showing the date and time he was at Walmart....he will not respond to the question at all.

IDK what to think.....why does the State have him listed on their witness list tho?  They do their homework so this is really hard to figure out, for me anyway.
I go to Walmart all the time, I know the doors I go through are not manual in the front, but the garden center if you go in and out that way, it is a smaller door and you do have to manually go in and out. Could he have gone in and out through the garden center, a lot of people check out there because the lines aren't as long?  Now if he doesn't respond about showing a receipt showing date and time, could it be because the State has asked him not to respond, because it is critical info? Just throwing that out there as a possibility.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 03:26:36 PM »

I go to Walmart all the time, I know the doors I go through are not manual in the front, but the garden center if you go in and out that way, it is a smaller door and you do have to manually go in and out. Could he have gone in and out through the garden center, a lot of people check out there because the lines aren't as long?  Now if he doesn't respond about showing a receipt showing date and time, could it be because the State has asked him not to respond, because it is critical info? Just throwing that out there as a possibility.

My Walmart sounds similiar The main doors are all the way to the right of the building if your facing it and down on the left of the building in the front is a manual door that enters into the garden center, where you find fertilizer hoses etc. right in front of the doors is the registers this is also the room where they keep all of the Christmas merchandise in Dec. From there you enter the main store into the toy section.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 03:38:52 PM »

I outlined and filled what I see as a heart shape on the duct tape that was on Caylee's skull covering her mouth and nose......sorry for the graphic

Evidence items #Q63-Q64

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html
page 607

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.