May 01, 2024, 03:52:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428759 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2009, 12:47:40 AM »

I outlined and filled what I see as a heart shape on the duct tape that was on Caylee's skull covering her mouth and nose......sorry for the graphic

Evidence items #Q63-Q64

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html
page 607

Is this inside of the tape or the outer portion? I hate to be graphic also but that appears to be where Caylees ear was, you can see the curved portion where her nose was? There was mention in the docs the heart was about the size of a dime. Have to go make lunch right now or Id stay and look it up.

Not sure if this is inner or outer....I will have another look at all the pix of this in the docs. A dime=2cm and eyeballing this "heart" shape impression looks to be 2-2.5cm

Good evening, all!  I certainly see what could be taken as a heart outline on the left side of the tape.  To be honest though, I wondered about the shape between the 12- 1/2 centimeter mark on the ruler.  For some reason, I thought I  had read that the sticker was over the mouth (may try to find that tonight).  If I'm reading this evidence picture correctly, the image on the right side (12-12 1/2 cm mark), seems more in line with the nose to mouth area.  JMO

*an aside- I never would have dreamed I'd be spending my free time looking at pics of things like this.  There's something to be said about for the love of a little girl and making sure the person who did this is held accountable.  So glad you all are here to expose the Anthonys' lies and get the truth out there.  What if we were all too busy or thought someone else would take care of it?  Thanks for not being too busy and making sure someone is taking care if it.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2009, 01:06:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wesh-says-state-subpoenas-footage-of-duct-tape.html

Casey Anthony: WESH says state subpoenas footage of duct tape
posted by halboedeker on Oct 10, 2009 12:48:28 PM
Discuss This: Comments (66) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing announced last night that the state has subpoenaed the station's footage from August 2008 on a Caylee Anthony story.

The reason? The footage apparently shows rare industrial duct tape holding up a poster about the missing toddler, Kealing said.

The same style of Henkel duct tape was found on a gas can in the Anthony home and on Caylee's face when the child's remains were found in December.

"Clearly investigators want to show that this rare tape was used again and again by the Anthony family," Kealing said. "And in their view the connection between this tape and the crime scene and the Anthonys is no coincidence."

Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

On WKMG-Channel 6, Tony Pipitone said there wasn't a lot new in the 1,400 pages of case documents released Friday. He noted that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth was the same rare duct tape found on a gas can in the home. "It's clear it [the tape] will be a key piece of evidence in her mother's murder trial," he said.

The total page count in the case is more than 11,000 and more documents will be released within a week, Pipitone said.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Kathi Belich focused on the placement of the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, "The person who placed this duct tape and put it in multiple layers, did it for one reason and for one reason only, to make sure that child could not breathe either through the mouth or the nose."

Sheaffer predicted the tape evidence is "going to be dramatic and it's going to be damning for the defense when the jurors look at this."

WELL WELL there is the verification!  (see above)   ALSO:   On this Levi Page show tonight they said that the duct tape wasnt made since 2007 and can be traced back to....wait for it:

OHIO where the Anthonys live - now that I'd like to see some trace of that being the case!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2009, 01:25:25 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20713777/detail.html

State: Duct Tape In Anthony Case 'Rare'
Prosecution Plans To Link Tape Found On Caylee's Body To Gas Can
Tony Pipitone

POSTED: Thursday, September 3, 2009
UPDATED: 7:35 pm EDT September 3, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Duct tape found both on Caylee Anthony’s body and a gas can found in the Anthony family home is a rare, industrial fire-resistant tape, according to a court filing Thursday by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office.

VIDEO: New Documents

And prosecutors said they intend to use the evidence at trial, where they will claim Casey Anthony murdered her daughter and dumped the body -- the rare duct tape still attached to her skull nearly six months later.

Investigators believe both the gas can and the body were at one time in the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.

The industrial fire-resistant tape, marketed as “Fire Guard DUCK,” was manufactured by Henkel Consumer Adhesives, of Avon, Ohio.

Until it recently sold its duct tape division, Henkel was by far the largest manufacturer of duct tape in the nation, according to its Web site.

And, when Local 6 first revealed the same brand tape was found on Caylee’s body and in the Anthony home, her defense team dismissed that, noting how widely Henkel tape is sold.

But assistant state Attorney Jeff Ashton contacted the Henkel company, now known as ShurTech Brands, and discovered the tape found with the body and on the gas can was actually an extremely rare type of industrial fire resistant tape.

Only 134,719 rolls were sold in 2006 and 2007 in North America, according to the records submitted to the court Thursday.

That constitutes less than 0.2 percent of all duct tape sales during those years, based on more than $100 million in duct tape sales reported by the industry in 2002, the last year for which Local 6 was able to obtain data.

The odds of two pieces of randomly discovered duct tape manufactured in 2006 and 2007 being of that same, rare type approach 250,000 to 1. The odds of such a coincidence are much higher, if you factor in all the duct tape in existence, regardless of when it was manufactured, and determine how much duct tape sales have grown since 2002.

One distinction that links both samples of tape – from the body and the gas can – is an imprint on the tape, which the records indicate was added to only those Fire Guard DUCK rolls sold after 2005: “Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc., Avon, OH 44011, MAX. TEMP. 200 [degree character] F.

That specific tape is so rare, it is not even available at Home Depot, but was sold almost entirely at Lowe’s during those years, according to the records.

Local 6 could not find a roll Thursday at a Lowe’s in Altamonte Springs.

The FBI Laboratory in Quantico, VA, has already examined the tape samples found with the body and on the gas can and reported in December that they “are comparable to one another in all physical attributes and in the chemical composition of their backing and adhesive components. Therefore, they originated from the same source roll of tape or from rolls of tape manufactured in the same manner.”

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2009, 01:29:05 AM »

Yea, this Henkel was manufactured in Avon, Ohio - it says it right on the logo label we've seen & yet I didnt even think about where they previously lived.   Then again, this was mainly sold at Lowe's during the years it was for sale, last in 2007

Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc., Avon, OH 44011, MAX. TEMP. 200

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:51 AM »

Tks Tupelo I just read that searching around - I stared at that flippin logo for hours so fixated on finding other places Casey or the Anthonys used it that I just didnt connect the location it was manufactured - more I think about it though they've been in Orlando since 1989 if memory serves.   

I did look and see that there were several Lowe's in Orlando

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2009, 01:36:15 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-wesh-says-state-subpoenas-footage-of-duct-tape.html

Discuss This: Comments (66) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing announced last night that the state has subpoenaed the station's footage from August 2008 on a Caylee Anthony story.

The reason? The footage apparently shows rare industrial duct tape holding up a poster about the missing toddler, Kealing said.

The same style of Henkel duct tape was found on a gas can in the Anthony home and on Caylee's face when the child's remains were found in December.

"Clearly investigators want to show that this rare tape was used again and again by the Anthony family," Kealing said. "And in their view the connection between this tape and the crime scene and the Anthonys is no coincidence."

On WKMG-Channel 6, Tony Pipitone said there wasn't a lot new in the 1,400 pages of case documents released Friday. He noted that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth was the same rare duct tape found on a gas can in the home. "It's clear it [the tape] will be a key piece of evidence in her mother's murder trial," he said.

The total page count in the case is more than 11,000 and more documents will be released within a week, Pipitone said.

On WFTV-Channel 9, Kathi Belich focused on the placement of the duct tape over Caylee's mouth. WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said, "The person who placed this duct tape and put it in multiple layers, did it for one reason and for one reason only, to make sure that child could not breathe either through the mouth or the nose."

Sheaffer predicted the tape evidence is "going to be dramatic and it's going to be damning for the defense when the jurors look at this."

WELL WELL there is the verification!  (see above)   ALSO:   On this Levi Page show tonight they said that the duct tape wasnt made since 2007 and can be traced back to....wait for it:

OHIO where the Anthonys live - now that I'd like to see some trace of that being the case!

OMG!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2009, 01:43:32 AM »

Thinking a little more about the Winnie The Pooh blanket piece.  I am sure from the evidence picture it is fleece because cotton and pol-cotton blends would not mat and separate, as wet fleece does.  Also, when fleece has been wet and dries, it dries as separated clumps.  Being that Caylee disappeared in summer, there would be no need for a fleece blanket in FL heat (exactly why Casey used it IMO-no one would miss it).  It does not appear to be worn enough to have been part of a "lovey" (a.k.a comfort blanket children carry).  Had that been the case, the fleece would have been very flat with tiny balls (think scratchy) and the design very faded. Thinking also, that Cindy may not have known that blanket was missing until the body was found (although it's arguable she knew in November when she "sent someone to those woods").  IMO, she was told (directly or indirectly) to look for black trash bags, but no one mentioned a blanket to her.  It's very interesting that she jumped in with the a blanket is missing story when it was reported that a blanket was found, but nowhere have I seen any documentation were she describes the missing blanket.  Hhhhhmmm.  Nor do I see any documentation where she offers up a theory as to how the blanket missing from her house was removed from her house.  Since when have we ever seen Cindy be quiet about anything of this magnitude?

I firmly believe they are going to match that blanket to the Anthony residence.  I pray that both judge and jurors see through "The Invisible Woman" story the Anthonys are trying to tell.  Boy that Invisible Woman was pretty busy: searching the A's computer when no one was home for neck-breaking/ and household weapons/her own name; stealing Casey's car early June, stealing it again June 15th-16th; kidnapping Caylee, rummaging through the garage for trash bags and a well-hidden buried laundry bag; picking the lock on the shed to get the duct tape ('cause only GA & CA had keys, how would she know duct tape was in there anyway?); killing Caylee; roaming the A's house to find Caylee's room and a fleece blanket; locating Casey's room and rummaging again for a heart sticker; somehow getting blood/DNA on the back porch rug; getting decomp in the back yard in two locations; duct taping and putting a sticker on Caylee; wrapping her in the blanket (or maybe just putting it in the bag with her?); putting Caylee into 2 trash bags; putting her in the back of Casey's car and returning it secretly to Casey; and fading away.
Seriously, for Zenaida Gonzales/Mary Poppins/anyone to have pulled this off, they would have first had to have access to the Anthonys' home and computers for searches.  Then, she would have to have stolen Casey's car and hit some squirrels late May/early June.  She would have had to kill Caylee, then steal Casey's car and drive to Anthonys.  She would have had to know where to find that laundry bag/the trash bags/the duct tape/the fleece comforter/Casey's scrapbooking supplies.  George puts Casey & Caylee leaving around 1:30 and Casey's computer/cell phone puts her there around 4.  So, Zenaida would have had an extremely small window to kill Caylee, get her back to the A's, find everything used, leave the backyard decomp hits, wrap up Caylee in duct tape/blanket/double trash bags/laundry bag, leave her in Casey's car, and get away. Not to mention, if she put Caylee in her own car, how could she put her in Casey's car (remember Casey had driven to "work")?  The only other way would have been for Zenaida to steal Casey's car and drive it to the Anthonys.  No one reported the car stolen and Casey was driving it around until late June.  If Zenaida had stolen the car and left the body in it, how did she leave the Anthonys?  How did Casey get home from work?  How did Casey drive it to Sawgrass to "pick up Caylee"? 

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2009, 01:48:56 AM »

Well, getting a little rambly trying to discuss, so that's my cue...."Say 'Good night' Gracie."   Time to turn in-need sleep.   Hope you all have a good evening/morning! Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2009, 01:53:12 AM »

A Winnine the Pooh classic receiving blanket?    As memory serves, my babies had ones that were soft flannet types in several different motives but not what I would consider flat

Bundle your baby in the warmth of Winnie the Pooh and his pals
Includes 4 ultra-soft blankets—2 character prints and 2 nature prints
Made of 100% cotton flannel
Coordinates with other Classic Pooh bedding collection items (sold separately)
Machine wash
Receiving Blanket

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2009, 01:54:20 AM »

Well, getting a little rambly trying to discuss, so that's my cue...."Say 'Good night' Gracie."   Time to turn in-need sleep.   Hope you all have a good evening/morning! Take good care!

Good night Gracie

Hey how about them Yankees!!     Sweep....Woot Woot!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2009, 04:57:50 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2009, 05:02:07 AM »

Oh my.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2009, 05:06:42 AM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda    

Thanks,Tupelo. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2009, 05:35:56 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/10/state-caylee-anthonys-t-shirt-was-intentional/
State: Caylee Anthony’s T-Shirt Was Intentional
Monday, October 12, 2009
By Express
The State indicated in the last release of evidence that they may use the t-shirt Caylee Anthony wore at the time of her murder to show  premeditation.

What kind of mother not only murders her child but actually picks out the outfit for the horrific act?

Casey picked out the t-shirt and dressed Caylee in the t-shirt.  Based on this theory,  Caylee’s death was  NOT an accident, not an involuntary manslaughter i.e. from a form of mental breakdown BUT was purely evil and a ”planned” murder.

Or can it be that it was just by ”chance” that Casey put this shirt on Caylee without it having anything to do with her already planned murder?
A person who looks up ‘neck breaking’ & ‘how to make chloroform” or was that just by chance Casey was just messing around innocently.

Oh and what about looking up ‘’shovel” on the internet along with ”neck breaking, chloroform” and then borrowing a ‘’shovel”after Casey Murdered Caylee… that was just by chance too…  oh I must not forget that it is just by chance that the rare duct used to murder Caylee is the same duct tape found at the Anthony’s home…    I know there is so much more but I think you get the point…. facts vs. chance

The picture of the shirt on the left is not the actual shirt, just an example.
FOLLOWING IS COPIED FROM THE STATE’S EVIDENCE AGAINST CASEY ANTHONY:

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2009, 08:28:24 AM »

On the deposit log that Sunny posted for us, on 03/24/09 Tracy Conroy deposited $25.00 by mail into Casey's account.  Tracy Conroy is Tracy McLaughlin according to a poster on another forum. She has a myspace page under the name of TracyDawn.   http://www.myspace.com/tracenda   

so Tracy did send money then, and not so long ago.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2009, 08:47:12 AM »

OHIO where the Anthonys live - now that I'd like to see some trace of that being the case

I love this. Seems cut and dry that it came from the Anthonys when they were in OHIO. While the defense may be trying to spin this in their favor. We have to remember that the people on the jury are people just like us and i would think it impossible for them not to draw the same conclusion that we have.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2009, 08:51:23 AM »

OHIO where the Anthonys live - now that I'd like to see some trace of that being the case

I love this. Seems cut and dry that it came from the Anthonys when they were in OHIO. While the defense may be trying to spin this in their favor. We have to remember that the people on the jury are people just like us and i would think it impossible for them not to draw the same conclusion that we have.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2009, 08:59:32 AM »

Good Mornking Monkeys- Don't know if this question has been asked --has to much time passed for surveillance video  to check out tj story-
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2009, 09:05:53 AM »

so Tracy did send money then, and not so long ago.

What is wrong with this person?    Why did she seek immunity before she would talk to LE?  Is she still working with LP?

I don't understand why she would ever want to give KC a dime.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.