May 28, 2024, 01:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 432736 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: October 13, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

Thanks,Boo.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #361 on: October 13, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

-------------------------------------------------------

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO

I agree.   And I'm surprised a motion wasn't filed by Team Insane to say "Let's just let bygones be bygones."

I AM SURPRISED we haven't heard.."Sorry...I made a mistake...Cut ME some slack!" LOL!!!!

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: October 13, 2009, 09:44:46 PM »

Her defense team doesn’t want evidence from her murder case to be used in her fraud case. They also don’t want anyone mentioning any ‘prior bad acts” by Anthony, such as Huizenga calling Anthony a “liar.”

-------------------------------------------------------

They will not want the videos, Grandma P's stole cheques or anything else uttered. They also want a jury of fully lobotomized people.  They have the nerve to do a survey to make sure they have not seen anything about Casey on TV?  Well perhaps they should have thought about that before they have each collectively appeared on every national TV show known to man in North America.  And when I say Collectively I mean Team Bobo and the Rosebud household.  I so hope they get nothing of what they want.  I am sure Amy did not want to have her cheques stolen, nor did she want to have her money stolen.  I am also sure the same from Grandma P.  They really do not want Casey to go to the murder trial with a previous record.  Well all I can say is suck it up buttercup!!!  I really hope Amy gets justice and Team Bobo get shamed. JMO

I agree.   And I'm surprised a motion wasn't filed by Team Insane to say "Let's just let bygones be bygones."

I AM SURPRISED we haven't heard.."Sorry...I made a mistake...Cut ME some slack!" LOL!!!!

LOL-and something about PMS ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: October 13, 2009, 09:47:17 PM »

BOO: Thanks for posting  ...  "Calling Mr. Morgan ... calling Mr. Morgan ... come in Mr. Morgan."

Heartfelt best wishes to the Rev. Grund and family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: October 13, 2009, 09:56:04 PM »

BOO, to put it as simply as one can....Rev Grund and his son have been vilified by Satan's sister & spawn themselves.

Yep, I can't imagine waking up every day to read what this demon and her family have cooked up against my family. I hope and pray she will reap what she has sown and I will add I hope it's on national television. Cindy Anthony has slandered enough people that if no charges are ever brought against her I will loose much faith in our LE. She is setting an example to the rest of America, that you can act this way and say whatever you want under the guise of grieving grandparents.

Both comments ITA.    Whatever, if any, morality GA may have possessed has been sucked into the evil vortex that is spun by CA, she has not one iota of truth or righteousness in her being. It's no wonder that KC turned out to be a self centered sociopath.  I can't believe that these ppl. haven't been drummed out of any bonafide gathering of organizations that want support and donations for missing/exploited children. In a perfect world they would be shunned and ostracized, called to pay for the damage that have caused to so many, including their indirect part in Caylee's murder. They are despicable
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #365 on: October 13, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »

Now that Hell's Kitchen is over, wait for it...... Hi Capp!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: October 13, 2009, 10:04:00 PM »

Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,  woo woo woo whooooo   I wont give it way for west coasters but Im happy with the outcome....wait for the comment of the night "Im nobody's b!tch!"   

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #367 on: October 13, 2009, 10:15:16 PM »

Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,  woo woo woo whooooo   I wont give it way for west coasters but Im happy with the outcome....wait for the comment of the night "Im nobody's b!tch!"   

LOL that was too funny!!!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 13, 2009, 10:27:10 PM »

BOO, to put it as simply as one can....Rev Grund and his son have been vilified by Satan's sister & spawn themselves.

Yep, I can't imagine waking up every day to read what this demon and her family have cooked up against my family. I hope and pray she will reap what she has sown and I will add I hope it's on national television. Cindy Anthony has slandered enough people that if no charges are ever brought against her I will loose much faith in our LE. She is setting an example to the rest of America, that you can act this way and say whatever you want under the guise of grieving grandparents.

Both comments ITA.    Whatever, if any, morality GA may have possessed has been sucked into the evil vortex that is spun by CA, she has not one iota of truth or righteousness in her being. It's no wonder that KC turned out to be a self centered sociopath.  I can't believe that these ppl. haven't been drummed out of any bonafide gathering of organizations that want support and donations for missing/exploited children. In a perfect world they would be shunned and ostracized, called to pay for the damage that have caused to so many, including their indirect part in Caylee's murder. They are despicable
                                        Despicable I tell you!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/y3Z2MP8vMWU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/y3Z2MP8vMWU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #369 on: October 13, 2009, 10:35:15 PM »

IMO, George never did have any morality. He is one of those guys that goes from job to job, hoping to get fired and sit on his ass until his unemployment runs out. He married Cindy b/c she had the potential of keeping a roof over his head and food on the table. He dreams of winning it big in the lotto or gambling online, but never, ever for hard work. He gave up any sense of right or wrong the first time a check came in the mail to pay for an interview. This is the life he's been training for, sit back, sell your soul and collect the money.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 13, 2009, 10:41:25 PM »

IMO, George never did have any morality. He is one of those guys that goes from job to job, hoping to get fired and sit on his ass until his unemployment runs out. He married Cindy b/c she had the potential of keeping a roof over his head and food on the table. He dreams of winning it big in the lotto or gambling online, but never, ever for hard work. He gave up any sense of right or wrong the first time a check came in the mail to pay for an interview. This is the life he's been training for, sit back, sell your soul and collect the money.

I laughed till I had tears rolling down my face when the detectives patronized George when they were telling him...o yea George, you're a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.    They had to be dying from not busting out right then and there.   Him too, he's a lazy @$$ low life who knows how to put on a polo shirt from Targe', he's so dumb even his eyebrows seem confused!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: October 13, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »

I laughed till I had tears rolling down my face when the detectives patronized George when they were telling him...o yea George, you're a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.    They had to be dying from not busting out right then and there.   Him too, he's a lazy @$$ low life who knows how to put on a polo shirt from Targe', he's so dumb even his eyebrows seem confused!

Ya know you're right!  I think some electrolysis might help however prolly needs to be that exxxtra special kind that goes really deep...........it's a combo, hair removal/ lobotomy, special family discount for all of 'em, my treat!!!!
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #372 on: October 13, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=13097241

This seems very intrusive to me is this normal? Why they need so much personal data is beyond me. Seems to me to be almost threatening in it's investigative nature.

I agree...

I called a legal knowledgable friend and asked about the questions regarding the prospective jurors political association.

I was told that since this is a death penalty case the defense would more than likely want liberal thinking people as opposed to conservative thinking people.  Texas is a conservative state and is not afraid of the death penalty....there you have it...as politically correct as I can make it....   I can assure you these are not the words that were said to me!   GOD BLESS TEXAS!!! Monkey Devil!

BUT....is this NOT the questionaire for the CHECK FRAUD case and NOT about the MURDER case at all??

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: October 13, 2009, 11:12:30 PM »

Ya know you're right!  I think some electrolysis might help however prolly needs to be that exxxtra special kind that goes really deep...........it's a combo, hair removal/ lobotomy, special family discount for all of 'em, my treat!!!!

I have no words to adequately express my outrage at Cindy Anthony and her evil plot to implicate Rev. Grund in Caylee's death.  IMO the Grund family was one of the very few bright and loving spots in Caylee's life. George and Cindy Anthony are, IMO, just about the most indecent, amoral couple who ever walked the face of the earth.  They are responsible for the way Casey turned out and therefore responsible for her murdering Caylee. It doesn't matter how many vulgarities Cindy Anthony spews, it only shows her for what she is---pond scum.  And George, a parasitic character with no backbone to get a job, support his family, and live a decent life.  In fact, I question George's mental health.  His plastic facial expressions and tics and inappropriate outbursts seem to me to be the actions of someone who is not quite right in the head.  And the fact that he stays with the dispicable Cindy only confirms that he lacks the cajones to go out on his own and get away from the evil.  But he can never get away from the evil because he is evil.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy will do everything in her power to destroy anyone who stands in her way.  I think she might have pushed Rev. Grund too far and I sincerely hope he sues her for every penny of blood money she has managed to squeeze out of well-meaning gullible people who have donated to her sham foundation.
Cindy, George and Casey are not fit to be among decent people.  I hope that Cindy and George are charged for whatever crimes they might have committed, but I have little hope that that will ever happen as the statute of limitations is running and LE has shown no interest in prosecuting them.  In fact, they have said they will not.  The Evil twins are covered with Teflon as far as LE is concerned, but life has a way of getting back at you.  In fact, I hope she is attacked by one of her silly Caylee Bears.

All IMO, of course.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: October 13, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »

I have no words to adequately express my outrage at Cindy Anthony and her evil plot to implicate Rev. Grund in Caylee's death.  IMO the Grund family was one of the very few bright and loving spots in Caylee's life. George and Cindy Anthony are, IMO, just about the most indecent, amoral couple who ever walked the face of the earth.  They are responsible for the way Casey turned out and therefore responsible for her murdering Caylee. It doesn't matter how many vulgarities Cindy Anthony spews, it only shows her for what she is---pond scum.  And George, a parasitic character with no backbone to get a job, support his family, and live a decent life.  In fact, I question George's mental health.  His plastic facial expressions and tics and inappropriate outbursts seem to me to be the actions of someone who is not quite right in the head.  And the fact that he stays with the dispicable Cindy only confirms that he lacks the cajones to go out on his own and get away from the evil.  But he can never get away from the evil because he is evil.

There is no doubt in my mind that Cindy will do everything in her power to destroy anyone who stands in her way.  I think she might have pushed Rev. Grund too far and I sincerely hope he sues her for every penny of blood money she has managed to squeeze out of well-meaning gullible people who have donated to her sham foundation.
Cindy, George and Casey are not fit to be among decent people.  I hope that Cindy and George are charged for whatever crimes they might have committed, but I have little hope that that will ever happen as the statute of limitations is running and LE has shown no interest in prosecuting them.  In fact, they have said they will not.  The Evil twins are covered with Teflon as far as LE is concerned, but life has a way of getting back at you.  In fact, I hope she is attacked by one of her silly Caylee Bears.

All IMO, of course.

Oh babybear, you hit that nail right on the head. Yes, evil twins. That POS GA is the master liar and has learned how to skate through life with no responsibility. CA is the super manager that will sell her soul in order to come out on top. Leeches all of them!!!!!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: October 13, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

I believe this is it.

why would they ask what political party you are in. I bet they make up their own sheet

Evening, all!  There's no way I'd fill out this potential Juror questionnaire!  What does the question, "If you could change your profession, what would you be?" have to do with a check fraud case?  The number of children, their names and ages has what to do with this?  Likewise, how does the number, names, and ages of grandchildren have any bearing on a check fraud case?   What would a spouse's educational level have to do with me, the potential juror?  My spouse is not the juror hearing and evaluating the facts  and the evidence, I am. What does my political affiliation have to do with a check fraud case?  Is that even legal to ask?  As for religious philosophy, I am 99.999999% sure this will be used to discriminate against those who are pro-life (pro-life= anti-death). This questionnaire literally reeks of discrimination to me: how many children/grandchildren (pro-family,children's rights), political affiliation (will use to favor more "liberal" Democrats), social/club memberships (against people who would likely be shocked by and express disapproval of the party scene pics), religious philosophy (will disqualify those stating pro-life stances or affiliated with known conservative religions), etc..  How is this possible in the united States of America?  Isn't discrimination by age, sex, race, and religion illegal based on a series of Federal statutes?  Also, the last time I checked, no one can require me to state my political preference.  I do not like the way Jose Baez/Andrea Lyons are trying to stack the jury here.  I'm calling as I see it.  If this passes for an unbiased Juror questionnaire, then "God help us!" is my new prayer.  MOO
Are Americans so dumb that we can't see this?  Is our judicial system so blind or so corrupt that they can't see it (or don'[t want to)?  Seriously, God help us all.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: October 13, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-48-hours-mystery-did-license-footage-.html

Casey Anthony: '48 Hours Mystery' did license footage

posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2009 3:34:46 PM

A "48 Hours Mystery" on the Casey Anthony case will air soon in the fall, although no date has been set, CBS News said today.

CBS affiliate WKMG-Channel 6 said the program will air Oct. 17, but CBS News later said that date is not confirmed.

The newsmagazine issued a statement: "In keeping with longstanding policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story. Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

A Web site promo for the program shows Cindy Anthony, Casey's mom, talking in an interview. An announcer says, "The case that riveted the country. Her granddaughter dead. Her own daughter accused. Now Casey Anthony's parents are fighting to save her life." Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the program isn't finished, that the snippet of Cindy Anthony is a small part of the program and that "48 Hours Mystery" gives both sides of a story.

The CBS newsmagazine airs at 10 p.m. Saturdays.
Thanks, Brandi!  I want to know who's giving Caylee's side.  I want to know who's going to read up on their facts, research and document Cindy and George Anthony's lies, in their "effort to save Casey".  I want to know who is going to confront the Anthonys with those well-documented lies...and rebut those lies and the Anthonys spin repeatedly.  I want to know who exactly is going head-to-head and toe-to-to with Cindy (specifically) and George.  I want to know that all bets are off and no questions are off limits.  I want to see a  preview list of hardball questions, for which, we the people, want real answers. I want those questions asked and I want answers.  If the Anthonys choose to walk, then 48 Hours will get guaranteed stellular ratings.  The question really is does CBS-48 Hours-the Reporter have the guts to do a real interview? Or are they just looking for a softball game?  Do they have Journalists or talk show hosts?  No offense to the few hard-hitting, truth-seeking talk show hosts out there in TV land.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: October 14, 2009, 12:18:37 AM »

I have to say at this point in time, I'm tempted to pray the judge will issue a gag order on the Anthonys and Brad Conway, for stating "misinformation" and "mis-truths" in a verifiable, documented publicly admitted attempt to sway potential jurors.  As many of you so accurately pointed out, we certainly don't see the state's Attorneys office on GMA, Larry King, the Today Show, 48 Hours, CBS, or ABC.  I call Unsportsmanlike Conduct...Bench the Anthonys.   The opinion's all mine, served with a free helping of outrage.

Forecast for the Day:
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: October 14, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »

I believe this is it.

why would they ask what political party you are in. I bet they make up their own sheet

I guess I'd never be picked.  I'd have to answer "None of your darn business!" to most of those questions.
    Monkey Devil!

Good afternoon Monkeys!  Is is Friday yet?   

I'd be with you!  Many of those questions are damned intrusive!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: October 14, 2009, 12:51:30 AM »

I believe this is it.

Evening, all!  There's no way I'd fill out this potential Juror questionnaire!  What does the question, "If you could change your profession, what would you be?" have to do with a check fraud case?  The number of children, their names and ages has what to do with this?  Likewise, how does the number, names, and ages of grandchildren have any bearing on a check fraud case?   What would a spouse's educational level have to do with me, the potential juror?  My spouse is not the juror hearing and evaluating the facts  and the evidence, I am. What does my political affiliation have to do with a check fraud case?  Is that even legal to ask?  As for religious philosophy, I am 99.999999% sure this will be used to discriminate against those who are pro-life (pro-life= anti-death). This questionnaire literally reeks of discrimination to me: how many children/grandchildren (pro-family,children's rights), political affiliation (will use to favor more "liberal" Democrats), social/club memberships (against people who would likely be shocked by and express disapproval of the party scene pics), religious philosophy (will disqualify those stating pro-life stances or affiliated with known conservative religions), etc..  How is this possible in the united States of America?  Isn't discrimination by age, sex, race, and religion illegal based on a series of Federal statutes?  Also, the last time I checked, no one can require me to state my political preference.  I do not like the way Jose Baez/Andrea Lyons are trying to stack the jury here.  I'm calling as I see it.  If this passes for an unbiased Juror questionnaire, then "God help us!" is my new prayer.  MOO
Are Americans so dumb that we can't see this?  Is our judicial system so blind or so corrupt that they can't see it (or don'[t want to)?  Seriously, God help us all.

AMEN!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.