May 28, 2024, 09:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 432874 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 15, 2009, 12:56:12 AM »

Well, need to head out...promised myself I'd hit the hay early this time.  Last day of "may cause sleeplessness" medicine-Yay!     Wanted to check Haleigh's thread quickly.  Thanks for tossing ideas, commentary, and rant around.  Stuck in a checkout line this week with someone and they began scanning the Caylee Anthony-Human Sacrifice cover.  Disgustedly, they pointed it out and I began explaining the back story behind it.  You should have seen the cashier's face!  I must have looked like a nut, seeing that we are thousands of miles from FL and it's not "news" here.  I had to laugh, but the other person was quite impressed with the extent of my knowlede.   

'Nite all!  Take good care and God bless you!

As well as they should be, sweet dreams & God bless you too

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 15, 2009, 06:30:33 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21300381/detail.html
CBS Show On Casey Causes Controversy
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009
UPDATED: 10:48 pm EDT October 14, 2009
[Caylee Marie Anthony.]
Caylee Marie Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A CBS News special featuring Casey Anthony is creating a controversy before it airs, with some calling for a boycott of the network's sponsors.
The special, which will air Saturday night on "48 Hours Mystery," promises to deliver exclusive interviews and shocking new clues that could change the investigation into Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming that Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's Orange County home last December.

The story has garnered worldwide attention, with emotions often running high. Some people who have followed the saga closely have bombarded CBS' Internet message boards, urging the network not to air the episode. Other posters have threatened to boycott CBS sponsors if the network airs the show.

CBS vows to present both sides of the story, and the show will feature Jesse Grund, who describes Anthony, his former fiancee, as "dark, selfish and remorseless." Attorney John Morgan discusses the civil lawsuit he's filed on behalf of Gonzalez. And the show also promises to include never-before-seen video of Caylee.

The network released some clips from the show, including a quote from Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, who says, "I think they botched this from the beginning."

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, asks, "How horrible would it be if Caylee's mother is wrongly convicted?" and, "In a moment's notice, our lives can change."

George Anthony continues to stand by his daughter, saying, "Casey would not hurt Caylee. She wouldn't do that."
Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 15, 2009, 06:39:06 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: October 15, 2009, 07:10:10 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

Thanks for the article Trimm.  Guess what George, yes, she would and she did!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: October 15, 2009, 07:17:13 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

Thanks for the article Trimm.  Guess what George, yes, she would and she did!

Hey Tupelo. 
Everyone in Florida is home free cause Karma is gonna be really busy with the Anthonys.   
They drive me crazy. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 15, 2009, 07:21:41 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/casey-anthony-jesse-grund-tells-48-hours-mystery-that-shes-this-dark-selfish-remorseless-individual.html
Casey Anthony: Jesse Grund tells '48 Hours Mystery' that she's 'this dark, selfish, remorseless individual'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 15, 2009 7:00:00 AM

Jesse Grund praises Caylee Anthony and blasts her mother, former fiance Casey Anthony, in an interview to air this weekend on "48 Hours Mystery."

The CBS newsmagazine shared excerpts from some interviews in the hour report. Maggie Rodriguez of "The Early Show" is the reporter. The program airs at 10 p.m. Saturday on WKMG-Channel 6.

"Caylee was a really easy baby, I gotta be honest ... so wonderful," Grund says. "I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her."

Casey Anthony told Grund that he was Caylee's father, but a paternity test proved otherwise. (Casey Anthony is shown conferring with attorney Jose Baez in this August photo by Red Huber of the Sentinel.)

"It said zero-percent probability that I was the biological father," Grund says. "It was relieving and heartbreaking at the same time. I didn't want anybody to be that little girl's father except for me."

Five months after Casey agreed to marry Jesse, she ended the engagement.

"She claimed I loved Caylee more than I loved her," Grund says.
"What do you think happened to Caylee?" Rodriguez asks.

"Honestly, I don't know ... The Casey that I knew was incapable of hurting a hair on Caylee's head ... But this person, this dark, selfish, remorseless individual that sits in jail right now, I'm not sure what she's capable of."

George and Cindy Anthony show "48 Hours Mystery" that they've turned their home into a shrine to Caylee. They also keep her death certificate out in the open.

"We're not gonna get rid of anything of hers," George tells Rodriguez. "Most everything we've held on to. We just can't let it go."

Cindy says of Caylee: "It wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."

Rodriguez asks about Casey's behavior during the time Caylee was missing.

"Does it seem odd to you that she would be out dancing when Caylee was missing?" Rodriguez asks.

"Casey told us she was trying to find where Caylee was at," George says. "There's some kind of a connection there somewhere."

Defense attorney Jose Baez adds, "Things are not always as simple as they seem."

Rodriguez: "Would you care to elaborate?"

Baez: "No."

When Rodriguez asks about photos of Casey partying, Baez says, "Everything will come out at its proper time and place."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 15, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »

Caylee wasn't an "it" and she didn't "belong" to anyone.
She was a little girl who needed love,care,and respect.Sadly enough,she was failed by those she loved the most. 

I despise all of them.

~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: October 15, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122629

Caylee Anthony - Jose Baez Must Be DesperatePosted on October 14th, 2009 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 750 times.Jose Baez has been championing for months that his client Casey Anthony cannot get a fair trial in Orange County. He maintains that the local press, and indeed the national press have vilified his ‘innocent’ client Casey, that she has no chance of obtaining a fair trial in Orange County. Um, well, if she is innocent as Jose keeps pointing out, the truth will come out in the court room. That is the way it is supposed to work, right?

I found the exhibits to the motion to move venue quite interesting.

Jose points out:

The media coverage in this coverage warrants a change of venue. Not only has the pre trial publicity been extensive, it has been highly inflammatory and prejudicial to Miss Anthony. See, e.g. Exhibit E.

Oops, Exhibit E again:

The reporting in this case has been inflammatory, emotional and inaccurate, which distinguishes it from the reporting of “straight facts” in cases in which a change of venue was not required. See, e.g., Exhibit E; Exhibit F. Even when these stories “report” on newly released “facts” they take information out of context and use inflammatory language so as to strongly suggest Miss Anthony’s guilt. There has been a tremendous amount of prejudicial and inflammatory editorializing in this case. Id..

Exhibit E is suddenly catching my attention. What is in this amazing Exhibit E? It took a little time to track it down, but it is delightfully misleading. The fabled Exhibit E contains some of the online news stories, even better some of the comments that readers left.

I have hosted the document here, for your reading pleasure. Even BNN gets a mention (page 56), of course Jose Baez does not include the entire article, and page 57 includes a snippet of some of the comments that people left. (A big thanks to Frogs for finding the link, You saved Jan and I a lot of time).

My question is why was only the first part of the story included? And why only a very small part of the comments included?

Actually this was one of Jan’s more tame articles on Jose Baez and Casey Anthony. So why use it? Poor investigators and researchers are the answer. Any PI worth his salt could have found a more inflammatory story, but, there again, it is now part of the court records, maybe it is better for Jose that he picked one of our lighter stories.

And as the editors for BNN both Jan and I will make an open offer to Jose, if you need more articles, we will be happy to send the links to you. But, we do ask that you use the entire article!

As to the move of venue, have you considered Outer Mongolia. I hear it is quite nice in the summer.

Simon and Jan Barrett

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: October 15, 2009, 07:54:13 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/indepth/documents/ExhibitE.pdf

from the same story as above
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 15, 2009, 08:02:30 AM »

Thanks,Jesse.   

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: October 15, 2009, 08:17:08 AM »

CBS Show On Casey Causes Controversy
Casey Anthony Charged With Murdering Daughter, Caylee

POSTED: Wednesday, October 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:04 am EDT October 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A CBS News special featuring Casey Anthony is creating a controversy before it airs, with some calling for a boycott of the network's sponsors.

The special, which will air Saturday night on "48 Hours Mystery," promises to deliver exclusive interviews and shocking new clues that could change the investigation into Anthony, who is charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming that Caylee, who was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, was kidnapped by a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded lot near the Anthony family's Orange County home last December.

The story has garnered worldwide attention, with emotions often running high. Some people who have followed the saga closely have bombarded CBS' Internet message boards, urging the network not to air the episode. Other posters have threatened to boycott CBS sponsors if the network airs the show.

CBS vows to present both sides of the story, and the show will feature Jesse Grund, who describes Anthony, his former fiancee, as "dark, selfish and remorseless." Attorney John Morgan discusses the civil lawsuit he's filed on behalf of Gonzalez. And the show also promises to include never-before-seen video of Caylee.

The network released some clips from the show, including a quote from Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, who says, "I think they botched this from the beginning."

Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, asks, "How horrible would it be if Caylee's mother is wrongly convicted?" and, "In a moment's notice, our lives can change."

George Anthony continues to stand by his daughter, saying, "Casey would not hurt Caylee. She wouldn't do that."

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21300381/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 15, 2009, 08:17:17 AM »

You're welcome! Cant wait until court day tomorrow...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: October 15, 2009, 08:22:23 AM »

I know Sunny, I really don't know how much more of this case I can take. I've come very close to walking away, and pray that Caylee will get justice. Everything that is going on, our justice system wasn't meant to be like this, I won't be able to watch the motions hearing Friday because it starts so early where I'm at, so I will get updated here on the forum. I hope the judge is strict and doesn't allow much more of this game playing. If he allows a change of venue for the fraud case, I'm done, that's ridiculous. This case should have been wrapped up by now, or pretty darn close. 

Good Morning nrcg. I know exactly what you are saying and feeling. I will watch....I just can't allow myself to believer that justice will not prevail. I pray that Strickland will stop pussy footing around with the defense and start getting to the business of justice for the victims. kc and her team of azzholes have had a year of the courts bending over for them...it's time to put a stop to it!  JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: October 15, 2009, 08:23:10 AM »

Good Morning trimm.......sorry for the repeat post

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: October 15, 2009, 08:23:45 AM »

Will there be more documents released this week, or is that just a rumour?

Dunno for sure but I am hoping for the entomology report and details of the coffin flies.
Then it will be adios KC...

And the grave wax........grave wax.......ohmygawd!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: October 15, 2009, 08:29:30 AM »

I hope someone can do screen captures tomorrow.....I'm going on vacation with my mom and 2 sisters. As much as I want to see the hearing tomorrow, I'm happy to take a break from the Scamthony's. My flight leaves at 7:30am, so no way will I see it live.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: October 15, 2009, 08:32:42 AM »

Good Morning trim!!  This is so cute and refreshing to see this cold rainy morning

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: October 15, 2009, 08:38:10 AM »

I hope someone can do screen captures tomorrow.....I'm going on vacation with my mom and 2 sisters. As much as I want to see the hearing tomorrow, I'm happy to take a break from the Scamthony's. My flight leaves at 7:30am, so no way will I see it live.

seeme have a good vacation.....I am sure there will be lots for you to see and read when you get back. And one of the news stations will have the video.....and you know some monks will do screen captures!  Relax and enjoy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: October 15, 2009, 08:42:13 AM »

seeme have a good vacation.....I am sure there will be lots for you to see and read when you get back. And one of the news stations will have the video.....and you know some monks will do screen captures!  Relax and enjoy!!

Thanks Sunny! It will take me a month of Sundays to catch up when I get back

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: October 15, 2009, 08:47:40 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2x2i_Tl1ic8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/2x2i_Tl1ic8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

Try this.
Thanks, Trimm.  I had to leave abruptly last night so I couldn't watch it (or respond to you.)
Cindy has no emotion when she says her line, "how horrible would it be if Casey was wrongly accused,",(or somethiing like that.)  It made it sound like this was an academic discussion instead of fighting for her daughter's life.  It looks like she has been tamped down so much.  Now compare that to her smirks, smiles, anger and arrogance on other shows.  I hope they show that as well.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.