April 28, 2024, 08:32:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #149 10/11/09 - 10/18/09  (Read 428538 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: October 17, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »

They are probably gearing up for the age old 'reasonable doubt trick' in court.

Well looky there...here comes Caylee walking in the door! All jurors turn to look....and BAM! Reasonable doubt... Rolling Eyes
Yes, it is for reasonable doubt, or else they were being extremely generous having a memorial and cremating someone's else child that was murdered 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: October 17, 2009, 10:13:36 AM »

Casey Anthony case: CBS pays $20,000 for family photos, video

Casey Anthony's mother told prosecutors that CBS agreed to pay her and her husband $20,000 for participating in a show focused on what happened to their granddaughter, Caylee Marie, according to court documents filed this week.

On Friday, their attorney, Brad Conway, confirmed he negotiated that amount in a licensing fee for videos and pictures of the Anthony family taken in happier times.

At 10 tonight, 48 Hours Mystery will dedicate an hour to the case. Anthony's defense team, friends and her parents — George and Cindy Anthony — were interviewed for the program that will air on WKMG-Channel 6.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Caylee. The toddler disappeared in the summer of 2008. In December, a meter reader came across her remains scattered in woods close to her east Orange County home.

The state is seeking the death penalty.

More than 1,300 pages of transcripts from depositions taken from Anthony's parents and brother, Lee Anthony, were filed in court.

Prosecutors questioned the family in July and August about a slew of issues, including what Casey Anthony was like as a child; their family dynamics; and what the family did after Caylee was reported missing.

Prosecutors asked Cindy Anthony if she has made any money for selling pictures of Caylee.

She talked about getting money from 48 Hours Mystery. At that point, the couple had only received $10,000 and expected to receive another $10,000. She said $3,000 went toward Conway for negotiating the deal.

"I received a check for the first time," Cindy Anthony said.

A CBS News spokeswoman said the couple were not paid for interviews.

"In keeping with long-standing policy and practice, CBS News did not pay for any interviews relating to the Anthony story," said spokeswoman Kelli Halyard. "Licensing footage is a standard industry practice done by television news programs to produce a visually complete story."

Conway told the Orlando Sentinel that this is the first time the couple have accepted money for pictures and videos. The footage also will be used by CBS' The Early Show.

News of the licensing-fee amount became public the same day Casey Anthony appeared in court for a brief hearing.

Anthony smiled at her parents as she entered the courtroom.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland sided with the state on the defense's request to dismiss the first-degree murder and aggravated child-abuse charges. He ruled that the motion did not meet a legal threshold — but her lawyers can try again.

He also ordered the defense team to turn over its witness list to prosecutors by Feb. 1. Prosecutors want to question the witnesses who support the defense's claim that Anthony is innocent.

In another case against Anthony, in which she's accused of using stolen checks from a friend, Strickland set a trial date for Jan. 25.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/monday/orl-loccasey-anthony-hearing-101709101709oct17,0,7321596.story
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1542 on: October 17, 2009, 10:15:21 AM »

Good morning. Just now getting to CA depo, reading in small doses...Have we talked about sticky notes, maybe I will get more answers as I read further.  So we are supposed to believe that CA had ZG's phone # and address filed under Z. She had not seen Caylee for weeks.  How is it that she sent LA out looking for KC at a club on July 3rd and wrote the myspace "my angel is missing" but did not  do a drive by to the address in her book?  She was blowing up KC's phone, but didn't call ZG?  Finally called police,even gave officer the post it, and I am supposed to believe the officer didn't call that number then and there?
  They knew on July 3rd something was very, very wrong, now what they found or what they heard to get to that conclusion who knows.  I'll tell you what, reading about the birth of Caylee and about the episotomy, and reading what Cindy said, and George talking about all this stuff, how uncomfortable. How many men discuss this stuff about birth, my gosh was George taking notes on the birth. I felt sick reading about it. Cindy was even talking about her episotomy, who cares about Cindy's or Casey's?     And I know I spelt the word wrong, I'm not sure how to spell it, and I don't ever want to read anything about that again 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1543 on: October 17, 2009, 10:21:30 AM »

Hey NickandNora.   
I suppose if they are he!! bent on doing a book we can't stop them.What we can do is not spend our money on it.
I'd rather eat broken glass.   
Good Morning, and thanks for the links    I'd rather eat broken glass tonight then watch 48 Hours.

I agree...I'd rather stick pins in my eye  cyclops

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1544 on: October 17, 2009, 10:27:16 AM »

Cindy is really not sure if she is dead because the autopsy says 18 teeth and she knew Caylee had 20 teeth because she brushed them everyday.    With this insane statement, I will say again, the whole clan need to be put in very tight straight jackets. Good Night all, I can't take anymore of their insanity this evening. On a bright note, I feel very sane tonight 

"You're a braver monkey than I, Gunga Din."

I'm not reading that depo. It would give me a migraine for sure.
Can you just imagine saying that? I have two grown daughters, and I must have been a horrible mother, it never entered my mind to count my kids teeth at that age while brushing them  Of course I monitored baby teeth when they were very little, counting how many new ones broke through, but that was it. And one other thing that really got me, that Caylee would get her sippy cup with milk and cereal and put in a video in the morning, who is Cindy trying to kid. Listen Cindy, I'm a clean freak like you and also worried about the kids in a wet diaper, so no way did you let Caylee in a wet diaper fix her own breakfast, and then go sit on your white carpet and make a mess. No way, no how 
ITA   I had not thought of those things until now, especially the diaper change!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: October 17, 2009, 10:35:52 AM »

Cindy is really not sure if she is dead because the autopsy says 18 teeth and she knew Caylee had 20 teeth because she brushed them everyday.    With this insane statement, I will say again, the whole clan need to be put in very tight straight jackets. Good Night all, I can't take anymore of their insanity this evening. On a bright note, I feel very sane tonight 

"You're a braver monkey than I, Gunga Din."

I'm not reading that depo. It would give me a migraine for sure.
Can you just imagine saying that? I have two grown daughters, and I must have been a horrible mother, it never entered my mind to count my kids teeth at that age while brushing them  Of course I monitored baby teeth when they were very little, counting how many new ones broke through, but that was it. And one other thing that really got me, that Caylee would get her sippy cup with milk and cereal and put in a video in the morning, who is Cindy trying to kid. Listen Cindy, I'm a clean freak like you and also worried about the kids in a wet diaper, so no way did you let Caylee in a wet diaper fix her own breakfast, and then go sit on your white carpet and make a mess. No way, no how 
ITA   I had not thought of those things until now, especially the diaper change!
I can't picture her allowing Caylee to do that. When my kids were that age, I don't remember them ever putting a movie in by themselves, but then again I would not have let them, because my youngest jammed some little toys into the VHS player once. And one other thing, I could not have left them unsupervised like that either, because the youngest was always looking for somekind of trouble to get into. Can't picture Cindy letting kid fingerprints on the player and tv she isn't the type to allow that.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: October 17, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »

Good Morning Monks...I have a lot to catch up on from yesterday but will have to do it in small doses....I do hope the A's are deemed hostile witnesses so the Pros can be TOUGH on them. They are liars in the worst sense....lying to cover for kc and all the while throwing Caylee in the garbage. I hate these people.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1547 on: October 17, 2009, 11:05:50 AM »

I ventured over to WS, this is what they are talking about, has anyone else heard this gem    Joy W. is the "mystery" witness for the defense? Joy Wray could be the conclusive evidence that Todd Macaluso was talking about a couple months ago.    Joy has been Baker Acted I believe the number is five times, while I find that sad, I can't imagine this woman would be a witness to anything, let alone a witness for a death penalty case. If this is true, I'm throwing my computer out the window    
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1548 on: October 17, 2009, 11:07:17 AM »

Good Morning Monks...I have a lot to catch up on from yesterday but will have to do it in small doses....I do hope the A's are deemed hostile witnesses so the Pros can be TOUGH on them. They are liars in the worst sense....lying to cover for kc and all the while throwing Caylee in the garbage. I hate these people.
Good Morning, best way to do it. Only good thing is you feel really sane after reading this bs.  The more I read and see the more shocked I get, can't figure how that is possbile but it is.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: October 17, 2009, 11:08:44 AM »

nrcg....I haven't gotten to that part yet....thanks or the warming....what a freaking insane statement is right....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: October 17, 2009, 11:12:39 AM »

If you read Andrea Lyons motion (prior bad acts of KC) there is a sentence that makes no sense- and  Kathi B asked her if she wrote her own motions or her students and she replied 'You are kidding, aren't you?'      what Kathi was referring to was the sentence that said -Miss Anthony has the propensity to supervise it's students properly.  Now as far as I know Miss Anthony does not supervise any law students, so what they ( or AL as she says) have done is use a template to write a motion without deleting material that does not apply.
I'd say that was sloppy work Andrea.

I got a kick out of AL's reaction-steam shot out of her nostrils and she almost whinnied & pawed the ground.   She was livid & I don't think she expected that question at all. lol     

Would someone be kind enough to post the link to this...I missed it....I suddenly took  ill yesterday afternoon and had to go to bed...but remain very neat the bathroom and am still feeling icky this morning but a lot better than yesterday...no more chinese food for me! UGH  So I have a lot to catch up on..Thanks to all who posted the video's it really helps to get caught up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: October 17, 2009, 11:15:54 AM »

Sunny I'm not sure about the link, but I sure hope you feel better.   an angelic monkey   On page 321, Baez becomes really upset when LDB is asking Cindy about what items Casey gave to Baez (i.e., photos, videos, etc.) JB is saying this info is "sealed" and he doesn't want it "on the record." Also, Cindy is questioned about the duct tape and she admits to it being in the garage and shed, and having been used at the command post. Cindy denies she has/had any canvas laundry bags, she talks about a tablecloth and rug that she uses when she cuts Lee's hair.     I can just picture Lee in a high chair with a big ole bib on having mommy cut his hair. Who would have figured that Cindy was such a jack of all trades? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: October 17, 2009, 11:32:09 AM »

Well looky there...here comes Caylee walking in the door! All jurors turn to look....and BAM! Reasonable doubt... Rolling Eyes
Yes, it is for reasonable doubt, or else they were being extremely generous having a memorial and cremating someone's else child that was murdered 

And displaying the death certificate of this unknown child and wearing the cremains in jewelery!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: October 17, 2009, 11:32:55 AM »

The deep freezer comes up a lot in Cindy and George's depositions. Has to be a reason for that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: October 17, 2009, 11:33:35 AM »

And displaying the death certificate of this unknown child and wearing the cremains in jewelery!! 
I'm just stunned by that 
oldhippychik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: October 17, 2009, 11:34:39 AM »

We should have known she was a barber ... look at the bowl cut she gives herself

The course of justice often prevents it.

EDWARD COUNSEL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: October 17, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

I ventured over to WS, this is what they are talking about, has anyone else heard this gem    Joy W. is the "mystery" witness for the defense? Joy Wray could be the conclusive evidence that Todd Macaluso was talking about a couple months ago.    Joy has been Baker Acted I believe the number is five times, while I find that sad, I can't imagine this woman would be a witness to anything, let alone a witness for a death penalty case. If this is true, I'm throwing my computer out the window    

nrcg...I have no doubt Joy is their witness.....talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel   I do hope the Pros has had someone watching her site....what a frigging nit case!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: October 17, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »

We should have known she was a barber ... look at the bowl cut she gives herself
    Good one
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: October 17, 2009, 11:36:36 AM »

hear I go again as I am in pt 2 of CA's depo...  June 15, CA and Caylee are in the pool, Caylee is getting all shrivelly, so CA the nurse says, lets get her out of the pool, take her inside and submurge her in more water in the bathtub!!  HUH???
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: October 17, 2009, 11:36:39 AM »

nrcg...I have no doubt Joy is their witness.....talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel   I do hope the Pros has had someone watching her site....what a frigging nit case!!
    OMG, I never even thought about that, until I was reading at WS. I can't imagine, and wouldn't the fact that the woman has mental issues come up? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.