March 29, 2024, 03:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have some questions, do you?  (Read 8660 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« on: October 01, 2009, 02:45:36 AM »

I didn't know what else to name the thread. 

I'm really looking how LE said that Lindsey most likely went with someone she knew. So I have a few questions that I'm going to post up that I myself will be looking for the answers for, don't be shy if you already know the answer!

1) The night Lindsey came up missing, the girls rented movies. Where were these movies when Lindsey came up missing?

2) Is there anyone in McCleary who took off on a roadtrip that weekend? Preferably looking for someone who would have been on Lindsey's route home.

3) I'm tempted to say that I'd like to take a look at anyone between the ages of 14-20 (party ages since it was a friday AND the summertime). If she knew someone around that age, or someone around those ages decided to stop and talk to her, she may have been trustworthy of them, since they are so young. The parties of the youth take place at either a house or way up in the woods. I go as high as the age of 20 because that is the oldest you can be before it's actually legal to drink, and are still of age that they'll hang out with those still in high school PLUS that age can drive.

4) It was probably asked and the answer is probably no, but did Lindsey have a boyfriend or any known real life crushes?
alismom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 10:05:06 AM »

Who are the kids she was with during the day?

Is the pool anywhere near where she disappeared?

Who owns the house with the pool and was the parents home?

Any adults or older kids home?

Did Lindsey or Mom know the people who own the house that was searched?

Where did MB work?

LE has been silent from day one what brought them to look at this family?
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 09:38:54 PM »

Who are the kids she was with during the day?

Is the pool anywhere near where she disappeared?

Where did MB work?

LE has been silent from day one what brought them to look at this family?

I can answer one of those questions for you. LE looked at the recent family because they were given credible evidence. JUST ASSUMING that since the son in this family worked at the Beehive he was being looked at already given that the beehive was on Lindseys assumed route being Maple street. Around assumed times that LB came up missing, DG may have been working or just got off work. Something that LE will know is if DG was working that night and what time he would have been off work, as they will have time clock records and a schedule of who worked that night. All I know is they had credible evidence, the rest is just an estimated assumption.
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 04:17:17 AM »

I am serving a timeout on the other thread, hope it is OK to post here.

I have questions like:
1.  Search warrant mentions shoe and tire prints at crime scene.  What does that mean?

2.  Search warrant mentions Guns and attendance to gun ranges or clubs?  Strange.

3.  Search warrant mentions tool marks??  This is very interesting.

4.  Where there any other places searched other than the Golder's that Friday and Saturday?

5.  Was Dale scheduled to work that night?

6.  Why does someone remember Dale's lowrider was out of gas that night, but Dale forgot he didn't work?

7.  Does anybody remember seeing any speed bumps around McCleary or Elma, unless it is those little road turtles running down the middle of the highway?

8.  Why doesn't Dale fix that car door?  Crawling in and out of the sunroof he could cut himself and get a sew up job like KK's son got???

I can't hold back much longer.  shortcake
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

I can answer some of these questions, let me see what I can do.

Who are the kids she was with during the day?the kids names have not been released, most likey because they are minors. The only one named is Kayla, Lindsey's best friend.

I am 99% sure Tag and Libby are the owners of the house the girls swam in that day. This is also the home that some of the girls were to have a sleep over that night, however Lindsey and Kayla were not invited, not sure why

I beleive both Tag and Libby were at home during the swimming. the woman went to work later that evening and the man was at home.

It is said she did not know of them.

Where did MB work?
At some call center out of town. Not sure the name of it.

1) The night Lindsey came up missing, the girls rented movies. Where were these movies when Lindsey came up missing?

The movies I beleive were for the slumber party that was happening that evening I mentioned prior.

4) It was probably asked and the answer is probably no, but did Lindsey have a boyfriend or any known real life crushes?

This question was asked to I think Kara and she said no. She was 10 at the time and I know girls start liking boys at that time. Some of the myspace pages do show some kids with crushes and what have you.

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 03:56:03 AM »

I just looked at the pictures of Maple Street. Officers say that she likely went with someone she knows. Lindsey's scent was tracked onto Beck street. An onlooker of the argument between her and Josh, may have seen her walking by herself, someone she is familiar or trusted, and maybe they offered her a ride home seeing how late it was. Someone knowing it was a possibility for Lindsey to say 'My mom is going to be mad at me when I get home' due to the argument between her and Josh. Driving up Mommsen road, could they have possibly drove off of Mommsen and then onto the road that connects Mommsen and Beck Street. IS it 1st street? I will double check. If so, are there any houses on that road? And is it a possibility that late that night Lindsey may have ran away from the house and up Beck street?
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.