April 24, 2024, 01:05:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410831 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2009, 06:35:03 PM »

I would pay Tim Miller to let me "Mother" her for a day!!!!!!

Forgot my manners...Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
    Monkey Devil!  Me too

Me 3.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met. Coming from TM, and for me that is all I need, he summed it up nicely 

Agreed.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »

Ok now that answers my questions about who has more family members in tune to this case online.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:15 PM »

All the money, all the resources, everything that has been spent on them and for the most part; two of the most irresponsible, immature people I've ever ever met. Coming from TM, and for me that is all I need, he summed it up nicely 

that coupled with these seal the deal for me:

This is the kind of life they are living and having this 5-year-old child in, dragging this 5-year-old child around or leaving alone. All the thugs and drug addicts they hang out with. With what poor little Junior has to live with too. Disgrace to American society that two people can do this to two small children that will never have a chance in this world.

After spending as much time as I spent with those damn hillbillies is that number 1, she is scared to death to go to jail. She is scared to death to go to jail and I think the other reason she is not giving anything up is because of all these damn drug addicts thugs that she hangs out with, if she goes ahead and gives up what really happened, she fears for her life because uh, these these thugs'll kill her. END

Yes, enough said, and how Teresa could praise Misty, and think it was a good idea for her to play mommy is beyond me 

I guess because she was so similar to Ron............apparantly from what I heard it was common knowledge about Ron and Misty's drug activity ...........he's riht it is a d@mn disgrace that butterbean is still left there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:21 PM »

Agreed.

~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »

Is this where I pick up all of the prizes that I have won?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2009, 06:38:35 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2009, 06:40:02 PM »

Ok now that answers my questions about who has more family members in tune to this case online.

That I don't know, read something about it ealier on twitter.......when you find out, I'd love to know

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2009, 06:43:14 PM »

I would pay Tim Miller to let me "Mother" her for a day!!!!!!

Forgot my manners...Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
    Monkey Devil!  Me too

Me 3.   Monkey Devil!

Come here child, 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »

Who knew the magic of hygiene ? First Leonard Padilla thought if he bailed Casey out of jail and she could get a shower, her nails,makeup and hair done she would confess "who she gave Caylee to." Now Tim Miller thinks if Misty gets hair and makeup done and some new clothes she will tell all. This would be laughable if not so sad! Misty does not need to be comforted and coddled. She has been protected for 8 months. Misty needs to see what the rest of her life will be if she continues her present course. Donna as a mother figure ?? Did you see her My Space ? Tim has used very poor judgement IMO and attention has once again been diverted from Haleigh,IMO.

Blumonkey, I totally agree.

Heart
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »

Hi Monks...Holy Carp!

I was one who thought Donna's connection to TES meant TM had set this up.  I just didn't realize the utter depravity of MC, RC, TN, etal.  I give major kudos to TM for not being afraid to speak the truth!  He is a hero.

Now, really, truly, where is Misty going to go.  This news is "out there" and IMO, Misty cannot go back to Ron and Satsuma.  She's "marked".

Maybe TM's speaking out is the final thing that will get this little wench to spill what she knows.  She is not safe anywhere but in protective custody. 

Also IMO, the "victim" of road rage was a set-up or the story was highly embellished.  It doesn't pass the smell test with me.

Still catching up - sorry if this idea has already been put out there - but is it possible that this Donna woman was just trying to be "cool" and act like a bad-azz to gain Misty's respect so that she would eventually confide in her?    Maybe the road rage did happen - not as bad as the victim states - but maybe Donna and Misty were acting a little wild on the highway.   Maybe it was Donna's way to get closer to Misty - show Misty that she's cool, too.      just an idea.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 09, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

Well, in defense of Tim's choice, he said he thought this Donna Brock would be someone with whom Misty could "relate." On that count, I agree. As a role model, I think she has a LOT missing!

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: October 09, 2009, 06:56:08 PM »

Blumonkey, I totally agree.

Ditto here !
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: October 09, 2009, 06:58:49 PM »

Where are the two rascals now (mc rc)  did they secretly meet up in the big apple to take in a Broadway  show and a nice dinner. Do we know what the agenda for these two are for the weekend. ::MonkeyDevil2::When will we see their pics on TMZ along with Kate and Jon?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #114 on: October 09, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »

hahaha I guess I did not need to log in for that...but here it is anywho..
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_a_manaja_twa

I also want to say I was wrong about TM and the D Brock thing.. I just could not let myself believe he would get involved in the circus like that.. This case is crazy and making people do crazy things.

Searching I had to take a breather and meditate on it and darned if I don't have more questions now.  Like who is this Courtney chick and was she part of blowing their cover?  And the same old one I have always had who is Misty covering for?  Stay and help woman.
I don't know but this is all so crazy. I thought the A's were bad... as far as who misty is covering for, I am not sure, maybe just covering for herself,her thug friends or???

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 09, 2009, 07:05:04 PM »

Oh wow, sounds like they had a jumper.. report of a wm on bridge praying and they jest called for me... Im gonna be sick..WTH is going on in that place. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »

How would have guessed, that just a little grooming opens up your mouth and you confess to things 
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: October 09, 2009, 07:05:56 PM »

Oh wow, sounds like they had a jumper.. report of a wm on bridge praying and they jest called for m.e and crime scene units.... Im gonna be sick..WTH is going on in that place. 

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #118 on: October 09, 2009, 07:07:01 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

Does anyone know the French word for "the threesome"?  The word in french sounds more sauvy and discreet.  TIA.

minagetwa.....hahaha is the closest english spelling i can do...dnt speak french sorry!! 

Menage A Trois   

Thank-you I wrote the word down on paper.  I was aiming at using a work that kids didn't know what it mean't,( just in case),
why I was seeking the French word. Thank-you everyone.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #119 on: October 09, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »

Hi Monks...Holy Carp!

I was one who thought Donna's connection to TES meant TM had set this up.  I just didn't realize the utter depravity of MC, RC, TN, etal.  I give major kudos to TM for not being afraid to speak the truth!  He is a hero.

Now, really, truly, where is Misty going to go.  This news is "out there" and IMO, Misty cannot go back to Ron and Satsuma.  She's "marked".

Maybe TM's speaking out is the final thing that will get this little wench to spill what she knows.  She is not safe anywhere but in protective custody. 

Also IMO, the "victim" of road rage was a set-up or the story was highly embellished.  It doesn't pass the smell test with me.

Still catching up - sorry if this idea has already been put out there - but is it possible that this Donna woman was just trying to be "cool" and act like a bad-azz to gain Misty's respect so that she would eventually confide in her?    Maybe the road rage did happen - not as bad as the victim states - but maybe Donna and Misty were acting a little wild on the highway.   Maybe it was Donna's way to get closer to Misty - show Misty that she's cool, too.      just an idea.
That's a great thought, could be Sassy, and wouldn't surprise me none.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.