April 25, 2024, 11:44:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410915 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: October 12, 2009, 09:48:54 PM »

" Ronald has said all along that he believes Misty. That he believes she did not have anything to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. Some things that did concern him were the fact that her stories did change a little each time she talked to law enforcement or every time she made a statement. But he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with the actual taking of Haleigh,” said Shoemaker.   

The lawyer say Ron doesn't believe Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.  However he is concerned her stories change a little each time blah blah blah.   

I would like to know definitively if Ron believes Misty was asleep inside that home the night Haleigh went missing.  THAT is what I would like to know.

Not all the other lawyer talk. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1001 on: October 12, 2009, 09:53:01 PM »

" Ronald has said all along that he believes Misty. That he believes she did not have anything to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. Some things that did concern him were the fact that her stories did change a little each time she talked to law enforcement or every time she made a statement. But he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with the actual taking of Haleigh,” said Shoemaker.   

The lawyer say Ron doesn't believe Misty had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.  However he is concerned her stories change a little each time blah blah blah.   

I would like to know definitively if Ron believes Misty was asleep inside that home the night Haleigh went missing.  THAT is what I would like to know.

Not all the other lawyer talk. 

I think we will be waiting until he77 freezes over before we stop getting the lawyer spin.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: October 12, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

Good night ya'll. an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: October 12, 2009, 09:59:39 PM »

good nite Fanny...I am not far behind...Castle is starting...my favorite show...

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: October 12, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!

I read somewhere here that Courtney Ballinger, the victim of the  road rage incident, is related to Steph Watt, the reporter.  It is the road rage incident that blew Brock's cover as Misty's confidant.

How are you tonight Strayze? 
I know that it was just a matter of time that Misty would learn of Brock's role. 
Why Ron felt it necessary to warn Misty via text message that Brock was a plant while she was being interviewed on the Early Show, is beyond me.

That is appaarntly the 35,000 question, I bet LE would like an answer to that also.

I'll bet they would too.  I am becoming increasingly discouraged with LE. 
I hope they have something in the works, a plan, something that will
move this case forward and bring Haleigh home.

Me too Can You'd think at minimum they would at least get butterbean out of that house/trailer whatever they are living in at the moment and get that gun, Baker Act Ron and arrest them both for child endangerment

Looks like the best chance was just blown out of the water by FAB, and I also wonder if this is why Ron didn't want butterbean to rec'v counseling

Why any parent would not welcome counseling to a little boy whose sister has disappeared and the unknown circumstances as to what Butterbean may have seen, heard, witnessed or been frightened by that night is suspect in and of itself. imo.  There is simply no excuse.  Ron surely would have been advised how crucial this would be towards  Butterbeans' mental health. 
A gun in an unlocked closet?!  and Butterbean knows.  What the hell is wrong with these people!?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1005 on: October 12, 2009, 10:02:20 PM »

I think I will wait until I hear some actual facts from law enforcement. seems the reporters that have latched on have been shown to be errrr embellishing on the information to sensationalize and gain readers so, I think that it is safer to wait until I hear it from the horses mouth.
I think that all involved have failed this child in the worst way and none of them deserve a pass. That is my opinion and I will stand by that because I am thinking of Haleigh and on her side. I am not friends with either side of the family and have never spoken to them,nor do I want to. I would not associate myself with either side. I am on Haleigh's side and looking at this in an objective manner. Both sides have said and done things to set my hinky meter off. I feel for the children involved. What I think we see here is parents that are parenting as they were taught by their own parents and to me,that is sad,what awful lives they must have had growing up. What a pity that this cycle will continue. Now, I must go for a bit, I have to set up sleeping areas for a mom and baby who were kicked out by the baby's father and have no where else to go. I will check back if I have time. Take care all.

I agree with you that the reporting on this case leaves much to be desired. It's like they all are putting their own slant to what they report and are doing it just for the fame and hits to their websites...........

I agree!

To add to the problem, the legitimate news agencies are not bothering to take the time to even get their facts straight!

MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #1006 on: October 12, 2009, 10:03:33 PM »

Goes against everything a loving father should state, added to that coaching and sheltering Misty, and now flat out warning her about the "planted spy"...........none of his actions speak innocence to me, sadly I feel Haleigh is home now and I am worried sick about butterbean an angelic monkey

I agree sadly island, Haleigh is already home and these excuses for humans are covering for each other...makes me wana puke & cry!!!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: October 12, 2009, 10:03:35 PM »

Nite Fanny.  Hope that sore throat is getting better.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: October 12, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »

They want to set up a non profit to find Haleigh. Did they take lessons from the Ants. ?
If TM made the report to PCSD what have they been waiting for ?
This PCSD has alot to answer for.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: October 12, 2009, 10:10:37 PM »

Ronald Cummings' lawyer on the next step
   Reported by: Matt Saffer
Email: msaffer@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 6:40 pm

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla.-- Ronald Cummings has been appearing in a lot of national newscasts recently. Mainly, he has been asked questions about his recent separation from his wife, Misty. On the surface he’s very composed. Behind closed doors, his lawyer says Ronald blames himself for his daughter’s disappearance.

“I know he blames himself for going to work that night. He beats himself up, you know, why didn’t I just call in sick that night? This never would have happened,” said Ronald’s attorney, Terry Shoemaker.

Shoemaker says much of the talk has revolved around where Ronald would like to see this investigation go. He says the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office is doing an excellent job following leads and tips, but a fresh set of eyes may benefit the investigation.

“What we’d like to do is hire an independent private investigator that would allow them to look into some different areas, check down some different stories that have come in and possibly lead the investigation in another direction,” said Shoemaker.

Shoemaker is looking at ways right now to set up a non-profit organization. He says its purpose would be two-fold. It would help get the word out about Haleigh’s disappearance, and it would also serve as a way to gather funds to pay the private investigator.

“We just want another set of eyes on there to look at stuff and to possibly go in some different directions,” said Shoemaker.

Shoemaker also shared with Action News details of some of the private conversations he’s had with Ronald, particularly surrounding his recent separation from his wife Misty.

“Ronald has said all along that he believes Misty. That he believes she did not have anything to do with Haleigh’s disappearance. Some things that did concern him were the fact that her stories did change a little each time she talked to law enforcement or every time she made a statement. But he doesn’t believe she had anything to do with the actual taking of Haleigh,” said Shoemaker.

Action News asked Ronald’s attorney what he says to try and keep Ronald’s spirits up. Shoemaker wouldn’t discuss specifics of his private conversations, but did say he tries to tell him to keep hope alive.

“It’s that old cliché. No news is good news. So, as long as nothing bad has come of Haleigh that we know of, other than her being taken obviously, then we still have hope that we’re going to find her alive. And I keep reinforcing that to Ronald. You know, until we find her then we don’t know what happened. And there’s always hope that we’re going to find her alive,” said Shoemaker.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Ronald-Cummings-lawyer-on-the-next-step/jBFxScAWG06mxzE70qvTQg.cspx

snipped

“What we’d like to do is hire an independent private investigator that would allow them to look into some different areas, check down some different stories that have come in and possibly lead the investigation in another direction,” said Shoemaker.

Shoemaker is looking at ways right now to set up a non-profit organization. He says its purpose would be two-fold. It would help get the word out about Haleigh’s disappearance, and it would also serve as a way to gather funds to pay the private investigator.

They are so trying to follow in the footsteps of the Ant's....Maybe they can hire Dominic Casey, he needs job since he never got paid by Bozo or the Ant's........
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: October 12, 2009, 10:11:15 PM »

Nite Fanny & Cookie, I'm outta here also!

PS and O/T: I love "Castle", great new show this season.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: October 12, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »

They want to set up a non profit to find Haleigh. Did they take lessons from the Ants. ?

We were thinking the same thing...lol......
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: October 12, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »

Nite Fanny & Cookie, I'm outta here also!

PS and O/T: I love "Castle", great new show this season.

nite all!

and yes...Castle is awesome...he is so cute...sorry for the o/t...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1013 on: October 12, 2009, 10:14:24 PM »

Took it straight frm the A's playbook ........TM did report it to PSCO according to that article an so far TM has been very outspoken regarding the Cummings/Croslins and I believe him. PCSO has to answer for this, and DCF should too.......They failed Haleigh and now wtf are they waiting for to get butterbean out of there

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: October 12, 2009, 10:15:34 PM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!

I read somewhere here that Courtney Ballinger, the victim of the  road rage incident, is related to Steph Watt, the reporter.  It is the road rage incident that blew Brock's cover as Misty's confidant.

I know that it was just a matter of time that Misty would learn of Brock's role. 
Why Ron felt it necessary to warn Misty via text message that Brock was a plant while she was being interviewed on the Early Show, is beyond me.

That is appaarntly the 35,000 question, I bet LE would like an answer to that also.

Me too Can You'd think at minimum they would at least get butterbean out of that house/trailer whatever they are living in at the moment and get that gun, Baker Act Ron and arrest them both for child endangerment

Looks like the best chance was just blown out of the water by FAB, and I also wonder if this is why Ron didn't want butterbean to rec'v counseling

Why any parent would not welcome counseling to a little boy whose sister has disappeared and the unknown circumstances as to what Butterbean may have seen, heard, witnessed or been frightened by that night is suspect in and of itself. imo.  There is simply no excuse.  Ron surely would have been advised how crucial this would be towards  Butterbeans' mental health. 
A gun in an unlocked closet?!  and Butterbean knows.  What the hell is wrong with these people!?

I thought he was getting counseling, did Ron put a stop to it? If that's the case, something is really wrong......That poor baby has to be traumatized by all this in addition to the lack of parenting.......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: October 12, 2009, 10:16:21 PM »

Goes against everything a loving father should state, added to that coaching and sheltering Misty, and now flat out warning her about the "planted spy"...........none of his actions speak innocence to me, sadly I feel Haleigh is home now and I am worried sick about butterbean an angelic monkey

I agree sadly island, Haleigh is already home and these excuses for humans are covering for each other...makes me wana puke & cry!!!

Me too MM~I am sick at these latest revelations

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1016 on: October 12, 2009, 10:17:20 PM »

I thought he was getting counseling, did Ron put a stop to it? If that's the case, something is really wrong......That poor baby has to be traumatized by all this in addition to the lack of parenting.......

He is now, but Crystal had to take him to court to get it approved

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: October 12, 2009, 10:18:38 PM »

Ok, first TN and RC request the help of Mark Nejame and TM.

Then GG Sykes was going to throw Misty out of a window if she did not do the poly according to TM.

Then MC and RC got upset after the Misty's results were revealed by TM and associates and did not want to have any more to do with him.

According to TM RC revealed to him the Tommy Croslin's mailbox headless rat gift. saying he was testing Misty to see how well she could lie.

Then Misty decides to go to Orlando with her new found friend, sugar mama Donna Brock of Equusearch, who they just a couple of weeks earlier said they (RC and MC) said they wanted nothing to do with anymore. Did not RC and MC know at this time that Donna Brock was with Equusearch?  Why would MC trust DB?  Was the money (chump change) too much of a temptation, or is MC just that dumb?

Then along comes TN claiming that her boyfriend funded MC's Orlando Universal Studio trip in which Ronald was suppose to meet MC. Was it really in the plan for Ronald to meet MC in Orlando or was it an after thought for some reason.

Did TN's boyfriend fund the first Orlando trip as TN stated on NG or did TM?

Where was it that RC and Jr met up with Misty so that Jr could enjoy a moment of childhood without the media spotlights or was that the real reason RC met with Misty?

Who funded RC and Jr's little vacation, was it TN, Ronald's unemployment funds, or TN'S boyfriend?

Why did TN say that MC's new found friend was paying for everything and that the friend's husband is independently wealthy?  Was TN not aware of what was going on with TM and DB prior to DB's cover being blown.

Why after Donna Brock's cover was blown did TN come clean with who funded at least the second trip?

Why would RC text message MC while she is on the set at CBS to warn her that DB was undecover snitch mama?

All I have to say about all of the above is that if RC, MC, TN and GG Sykes is that blind and stupid, and still are capable of holding Putnam LE at bay for 8 months, there is no hope for Satsuma/Palatka. 

And no little, lovely HaLeigh never had a chance.

Was

Heart
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: October 12, 2009, 10:19:10 PM »

HT:  MyView

10/17/2009 5:00 PM at Benefit/Concert for Missing Child Haleigh Cummings!
The OO Ranch 1001 FM 969, Bastrop, Texas 78602
Cost: 10.00

Sam Watkins and Fate Train will be performing songs from Sam’s current CD "Has Anybody Seen Me?" and the new CD "A New Way To Fly"... Hope you can make it and God Bless! - Sam Watkins Description You are cordially invited to attend a Benefit/Concert 20 miles outside of Austin for missing child Haleigh Cummings. Featuring: Sam Watkins and Fate Train, other bands, fingerprinting and ID’s for children, food and drinks, and many more activities. Money raised will benefit the Haleigh Bug Foundation that will aide in the search of Haleigh and help raise the reward money. To purchase your ticket go to: http://bit.ly/5jIDE
http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?

I found this in JSM's thread.
Ron's lawyer probably said to him :
Every day that they don't find Haleigh, you're a free man. Enjoy !
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1019 on: October 12, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »

I have a question and I know I read this, but where    When Ron was working at PDM, they didn't have the fingerprint method of clocking in, they used another means. I thought the fingerprint method came after Ron left the job? I could be wrong, just thought I read that 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.