April 19, 2024, 04:24:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410651 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: October 12, 2009, 10:57:30 PM »

guys my opinionabout the donna thing....  misty kne wwho she was... she was on her ms friends and since misty i'm sure just looks at pictures since she cannot read (LOL)... she no doubt knew exactly who donna was... as far as ron texting either to kiss up to misty like to reel her back in so he could again keep his enemy close again or to make it seem like she didn't know who she was before... which she did.. if that is the case then it lends credibility to maybe misty telling donna the "truth" since she supposedly didn't know she should lie to her ... make it seem like you trust someone and are opening up to someone for the sole purpose of disinformation....
jmo
but she definitely knew exactly who donna was and her tes connection... without a doubt

hey penny!

I remember before Donna set her page private, I did see Misty listed as a friend.

Good point.

I also believe Misty knew exactly who Donna was when they went away together.

And Misty is no street fool. I believe she also knew what and what not to tell Donna.

JMO.

I think you're so right about Misty knowing what she was doing.......None of this was a surprise to her.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: October 12, 2009, 10:57:32 PM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: October 12, 2009, 10:58:52 PM »

Since we do want to be fair in dishing out tidbits of accurate information, Jr had already gone to Counseling with Ron BEFORE the court hearing took place. I am sure Crystal and Marie can verify that since they were both there. The issue was, it seems to me, that Crystal wanted Jr to see a counselor known to her attorney and not the counselor that Ron took Jr to. Makes me wonder if Crystal was really concerned that Jr see a counselor or if she was more concerned with Jr seeing a counselor hand picked by her attorney. Just another thing in this case that makes you go…hmmmmm.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-how-geraldo-rivera-freaks-ronald-cummings/#comment-38896

There is just too much going on for me to even follow. They each want a therapist of their own choice.......Poor kid......Why aren't they concerned about finding one that he likes and is comfortable with.......

N2WISHN, I am not sure if they are related are not but Crystal's lawyer's last name is Caldwell and so is the Attorney that closed the DCF case.

“This office has been advised verbally by Attorney Kevin Caldwell of the Palatka office of the Florida Division of Children and Families that their investigation is closed with no factual finding of abuse against Ronald Cummings. We are awaiting the written report. Ronald Cummings Jr. will continue to reside with and be in the custody of Ronald Cummings. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin Cummings have both agreed to take parenting classes, which is a standard precaution that DCF seeks.”
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:r8GRToGtwnIJ:www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-mother-fires-lawyer/MJLzNHfa_kW9NEtIY25Psw.cspx%3Frss%3D1+crystal+sheffield+kevin+caldwell+dcf&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Kevin S. Caldwell, Esq.
Circuit Senior Attorney
Children’s Legal Services
Department of Children and Families
600 College Road
Palatka, FL  32177
Telephone:  (386) 329-3516
Florida Bar No:  626651

12/10-12/17-12/24-12/31/08

Attorney Carol A. Caldwell Crystal's attorney
http://www.carolcaldwelllaw.com/st-augustine-attorney-profile.html

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 12, 2009, 10:59:21 PM »

Island...I read that article that LLPapa wrote also and he dont a dang good job, it is a great article..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1044 on: October 12, 2009, 10:59:22 PM »

NRCG~This was what I could find out about the PDM fingerprint scanning info and it may be what you've read also, but just in case her ya go:

I'm going to post one paragraph from an e-mail I received a couple of months ago from a local who knows an employee of PDM. This PDM employee works there now as well as in February when RC was there.

The clock in system that they have for employees NOW is a whole lot different than what they had back in February!!!!  Now they have a laser time card where you have to insert the last four digits of your S.S. # and then SCAN your entire hand.  Quite sophisticated stuff NOW.  However....back in February, they had a time card that was done on the computer and it DID NOT ALWAYS WORK.  It was common for workers to have to go back and 'clock' in when the computer was back up and running or to have co-workers do it for them, if they were busy.  I asked if it was possible back then for workers to slip in or out and he quickly said, "oh yeah, no problem, guys did it all the time."  There is parking that isn't within the gated/guard area, down by heavy fabrication, but not many people use that area to park in.

Fom LLM Papa

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: October 12, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Is Ron a felon or has he ever been ordered not to have a gun in his possession?

Do we know if he has a permit, I doubt it. But do we know?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1046 on: October 12, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

guys my opinionabout the donna thing....  misty kne wwho she was... she was on her ms friends and since misty i'm sure just looks at pictures since she cannot read (LOL)... she no doubt knew exactly who donna was... as far as ron texting either to kiss up to misty like to reel her back in so he could again keep his enemy close again or to make it seem like she didn't know who she was before... which she did.. if that is the case then it lends credibility to maybe misty telling donna the "truth" since she supposedly didn't know she should lie to her ... make it seem like you trust someone and are opening up to someone for the sole purpose of disinformation....
jmo
but she definitely knew exactly who donna was and her tes connection... without a doubt

hey penny!

I remember before Donna set her page private, I did see Misty listed as a friend.

Good point.

I also believe Misty knew exactly who Donna was when they went away together.

And Misty is no street fool. I believe she also knew what and what not to tell Donna.

JMO.

I think you're so right about Misty knowing what she was doing.......None of this was a surprise to her.

Great possibilty, but that still begs the question of why Ron texted her to tell her about Donna being a plant? D@mn, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight, wherever they are staying

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1047 on: October 12, 2009, 11:05:55 PM »

Island...I read that article that LLPapa wrote also and he dont a dang good job, it is a great article..........

Thanks, I love to read his post and he posted a longgggggg time ago that Ron's main job was a forklift driver, so I've been looking for his post about that for quite awhile now.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1048 on: October 12, 2009, 11:06:41 PM »

NRCG~This was what I could find out about the PDM fingerprint scanning info and it may be what you've read also, but just in case her ya go:

I'm going to post one paragraph from an e-mail I received a couple of months ago from a local who knows an employee of PDM. This PDM employee works there now as well as in February when RC was there.

The clock in system that they have for employees NOW is a whole lot different than what they had back in February!!!!  Now they have a laser time card where you have to insert the last four digits of your S.S. # and then SCAN your entire hand.  Quite sophisticated stuff NOW.  However....back in February, they had a time card that was done on the computer and it DID NOT ALWAYS WORK.  It was common for workers to have to go back and 'clock' in when the computer was back up and running or to have co-workers do it for them, if they were busy.  I asked if it was possible back then for workers to slip in or out and he quickly said, "oh yeah, no problem, guys did it all the time."  There is parking that isn't within the gated/guard area, down by heavy fabrication, but not many people use that area to park in.

Fom LLM Papa
Thank-you, I do believe that was what I had read 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1049 on: October 12, 2009, 11:08:02 PM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

it must be that her cover is COVERING you
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: October 12, 2009, 11:09:48 PM »

Thanks, I love to read his post and he posted a longgggggg time ago that Ron's main job was a forklift driver, so I've been looking for his post about that for quite awhile now.

IM ~ does he post at Topix, or where?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: October 12, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »

Since we do want to be fair in dishing out tidbits of accurate information, Jr had already gone to Counseling with Ron BEFORE the court hearing took place. I am sure Crystal and Marie can verify that since they were both there. The issue was, it seems to me, that Crystal wanted Jr to see a counselor known to her attorney and not the counselor that Ron took Jr to. Makes me wonder if Crystal was really concerned that Jr see a counselor or if she was more concerned with Jr seeing a counselor hand picked by her attorney. Just another thing in this case that makes you go…hmmmmm.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/13/exclusive-how-geraldo-rivera-freaks-ronald-cummings/#comment-38896

There is just too much going on for me to even follow. They each want a therapist of their own choice.......Poor kid......Why aren't they concerned about finding one that he likes and is comfortable with.......

N2WISHN, I am not sure if they are related are not but Crystal's lawyer's last name is Caldwell and so is the Attorney that closed the DCF case.

“This office has been advised verbally by Attorney Kevin Caldwell of the Palatka office of the Florida Division of Children and Families that their investigation is closed with no factual finding of abuse against Ronald Cummings. We are awaiting the written report. Ronald Cummings Jr. will continue to reside with and be in the custody of Ronald Cummings. Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin Cummings have both agreed to take parenting classes, which is a standard precaution that DCF seeks.”
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:r8GRToGtwnIJ:www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleigh-Cummings-mother-fires-lawyer/MJLzNHfa_kW9NEtIY25Psw.cspx%3Frss%3D1+crystal+sheffield+kevin+caldwell+dcf&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Kevin S. Caldwell, Esq.
Circuit Senior Attorney
Children’s Legal Services
Department of Children and Families
600 College Road
Palatka, FL  32177
Telephone:  (386) 329-3516
Florida Bar No:  626651

12/10-12/17-12/24-12/31/08

Attorney Carol A. Caldwell Crystal's attorney
http://www.carolcaldwelllaw.com/st-augustine-attorney-profile.html

Interesting, and more to think about...ugh.....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1052 on: October 12, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »

Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1053 on: October 12, 2009, 11:14:20 PM »

IM ~ does he post at Topix, or where?

He post at Hearts for Haleigh , he used to post at the Art Harris site until the spunkmeister didn't like what he posted.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: October 12, 2009, 11:16:01 PM »

They want to set up a non profit to find Haleigh. Did they take lessons from the Ants. ?
If TM made the report to PCSD what have they been waiting for ?
This PCSD has alot to answer for.

Don't Crystal and Marie already have one?  Have they raised enough money yet to hire a private investigator? Whats going on with that foundation and monies?

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: October 12, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »

wonder what would make PDM put in this sophisticated way of clocking in right after Haleigh went missing......now they can be sure who is there and who is not? are they wondering themselves if Ron was there all night ???
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: October 12, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »

Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

I agree with you O4B, especially after hearing the incident from TM and jr witnessing it, children can and do imitate what they see .  Poor butterbean....

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: October 12, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

it must be that her cover is COVERING you
I believe that also O4B, if he was really interested in Misty telling the truth he wouldnt care who she was hanging with or talking too, every time he turns around he is taking up for Misty, and then some wonder why Crystal cant stand united with him in the search for HaLeigh, and with all this doubt being placed on him and his actions, heck I wouldnt wanna stand beside him either because on the other side of him would stand Misty and I couldnt take being within breathing distance of her.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: October 12, 2009, 11:18:46 PM »

They want to set up a non profit to find Haleigh. Did they take lessons from the Ants. ?
If TM made the report to PCSD what have they been waiting for ?
This PCSD has alot to answer for.

Don't Crystal and Marie already have one?  Have they raised enough money yet to hire a private investigator? Whats going on with that foundation and monies?

I know they never cashed my check or would let me help out when I offered.......

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1059 on: October 12, 2009, 11:18:46 PM »

Heart,

I'm with you on that one, a horribly irresponsible gun owner 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.