April 25, 2024, 10:13:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410878 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: October 12, 2009, 11:18:47 PM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

it must be that her cover is COVERING you

That would seem to be the case if in fact he did text her. But, with all the hype and lousy reporting going on do we really know for sure that he sent that message? I'm having a hard time believing anything I hear or read at this point. So many conflicting reports coming from so many different directions.   Got my head spinning..........
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: October 12, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Is Ron a felon or has he ever been ordered not to have a gun in his possession?

Do we know if he has a permit, I doubt it. But do we know?
Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

AMEN.....O4Bull......great insight....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: October 12, 2009, 11:21:00 PM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

I am asking what currently, legally has RC done that would warrant LE to go in and take his gun/s?

I posted what I posted because I don't understand why some think that LE can just go in and take someones guns. 

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: October 12, 2009, 11:21:12 PM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

That would seem to be the case if in fact he did text her. But, with all the hype and lousy reporting going on do we really know for sure that he sent that message? I'm having a hard time believing anything I hear or read at this point. So many conflicting reports coming from so many different directions.   Got my head spinning..........
mine too, but with this comment coming from Tim Miller, I am more likely to believe it, I think he is closer to the truth then any of these media outlets....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: October 12, 2009, 11:21:54 PM »

Heart,

AMEN.....O4Bull......great insight....
Do you have the answer to my question?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1065 on: October 12, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »

Sinc he quoted Tim Miller I guess we can wait and see if he rebutts it, but I heard from Tim about the gun incident because I posted about it a while back, I just never knew JR was in the room. The rest I heard from TM's mouth, otherwise I'd give no credit to an AH article except with a grain of salt.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: October 12, 2009, 11:22:09 PM »

wonder what would make PDM put in this sophisticated way of clocking in right after Haleigh went missing......now they can be sure who is there and who is not? are they wondering themselves if Ron was there all night ???

That's a good question.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: October 12, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »

HaleighNewz Many people are requesting this number: Florida DCF Hotline 1-800-96-ABUSE9 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: October 12, 2009, 11:28:33 PM »

mine too, but with this comment coming from Tim Miller, I am more likely to believe it, I think he is closer to the truth then any of these media outlets....IMO

i'm with you on that but who was it that actually quoted TM? Was it that Steph guy or Art Harris or someone else? I just don't have much faith in the reporting going on. All of these guys seem to be manufacturing details adding to the confusion.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: October 12, 2009, 11:29:02 PM »

HaleighNewz Many people are requesting this number: Florida DCF Hotline 1-800-96-ABUSE9 minutes ago from HootSuite

HaleighNewz Many people are alarmed at TM's statement that RC threatened to kill Misty and placed assault rifle barrel in his mouth in front of Junior.31 minutes ago from HootSuite

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1070 on: October 12, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »

Here is one of the videos with Tim Miller when he talks about blowing her teeth out the back of her head, I'll have to find the other one that mentions the taking himself and others out also.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQegfTOc4Q
That in an of itself should be enough to get a gun, much less an assault rifle away from him

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: October 12, 2009, 11:32:35 PM »

Misty Croslin Points Finger at Haleigh`s Mom`s Family
NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT (Aired October 12, 2009)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/12/ng.01.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1072 on: October 12, 2009, 11:32:47 PM »

i'm with you on that but who was it that actually quoted TM? Was it that Steph guy or Art Harris or someone else? I just don't have much faith in the reporting going on. All of these guys seem to be manufacturing details adding to the confusion.

In that article YES, but I just posted a video from Geraldo where TM talks about it and will have to find the other one that was posted where he mentioned taking others out with him.

[
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: October 12, 2009, 11:33:09 PM »

What I am saying about takeing the gun out of the house is this. All the things that he said like blowing misty teeth through the back of her head and take a few other people with him almost getting down on his knees and saying then he would kill hisself. Right there in front of butterbean. And putting it back in a closet with knoiw lock. Imo is reason enough to take the gun. And is the gun legal? I thought I read that it was not I could be wrong but that what I was thinking. And I can not for the life of me believe that he tiped misty off. I am telling ya. He is involed somehow someway. Jmo
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: October 12, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »

Good Night All!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: October 12, 2009, 11:37:08 PM »

According to Art Harris' new article (http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#more-3224)

Art says that TM said:

"The information, that her pal, Donna, was in effect a spy, albeit for a good cause, reached Misty after the CBS Early Show flew the women to New York for Misty’s two part interview last week. “She was sitting there and got a text from Ronald, telling her what happened,” says Miller. “Let’s just say she wasn’t too happy.”

Take that for what it's worth.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: October 12, 2009, 11:41:53 PM »

According to Art Harris' new article (http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#more-3224)

Art says that TM said:

"The information, that her pal, Donna, was in effect a spy, albeit for a good cause, reached Misty after the CBS Early Show flew the women to New York for Misty’s two part interview last week. “She was sitting there and got a text from Ronald, telling her what happened,” says Miller. “Let’s just say she wasn’t too happy.”

Take that for what it's worth.

I guess I'll believe it when I see it and hear it come out of TM's mouth.........
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: October 12, 2009, 11:42:41 PM »

Heart,

I am asking what currently, legally has RC done that would warrant LE to go in and take his gun/s?

I posted what I posted because I don't understand why some think that LE can just go in and take someones guns. 

Many areas have CAP (Child Access Protection) laws that require firearms to be under lock and key when in the same house as a child.

Florida - State law holds gun owners responsible if they leave a gun easily accessible to a child under 16 years old and the child uses the gun to injure or threaten someone. In addition, individual counties may strengthen their CAP law by requiring gun owners to lock up firearms when not under an adults control, in homes where children are present. Miami-Dade County and the City of South Miami have adopted such ordinances.

I think this is why many people believe RC should not be in possession of a firearm. Because it was not locked up and JR was in the home. Although I cannot find anywhere on the web to show me that Putnam County has such an addition to the CAP law as cited above.

JMO, but I wish every county would make it a law to have firearms locked when a child is in the home.

Just trying to answer the question.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: October 12, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »

Guess it's time to call it a night. I'm forgetting things I knew a few hours ago. Let's see what new confusion comes up tomorrow..........
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1079 on: October 12, 2009, 11:44:58 PM »

I hear ya, Heart.  Wish I knew the legal aspects of what LE can do in taking a gun.  From Ron tho, what he said and did, in front of Jr., that's cause enough for DCF to go in and remove the child, if not the gun.  It's the 'threat of', IMO. Which no, isn't ill-legal in and of itself.  Still and all tho, making the threat and doing those things, in front of Jr. is enough to consider the person a possible danger to themself or others. 

It would have been enough even for who witnessed Ron doing/saying this to have called 911, reported the threat and Ron 'could have' been baker-acted.  At which point DCF 'could have' stepped in on behalf of Jr.  But evidently it wasn't done that.  We've heard the incident was reported to LE, dunno when or how it was mentioned.  Seems that LE chose, for whatever reason, to do nothing.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.