April 23, 2024, 01:18:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410769 times)
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: October 12, 2009, 11:49:49 PM »

They are all dirty lieing people. They all think that they are smart. But they piss me off so bad. I just wanna go where ever misty is and beat the answer out of her. And when I get done with her I would love a turn at ron. I just want to go to florida so bad if I had the funds to do so I would do it in a minute. And I would give my all to bring hasleigh home. And or find some answers. And honestly I like crystal don't know her personally gues I can't say I like her. But in ways I feel for her. But on the other hand I would love to smack the crap out of her and tell her to wake uo. And get a grip and find out something or atleast do something. It just seems her lawyer won't let her do anything. Not be I guess I would have to be locked up. Because my hands would be around misty neck untill I got some answers. Sorry so long you guys. I am just ticked off.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: October 12, 2009, 11:52:14 PM »

So bout my bad spelling I am on my blackberry the letters are smaller. Sorry
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1082 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

I see it is the same chit, different day.

Luvmyboyz.....aren't you the one that was texting with Crystal last week? I thought you knew her?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:50 PM »

They are all dirty lieing people. They all think that they are smart. But they piss me off so bad. I just wanna go where ever misty is and beat the answer out of her. And when I get done with her I would love a turn at ron. I just want to go to florida so bad if I had the funds to do so I would do it in a minute. And I would give my all to bring hasleigh home. And or find some answers. And honestly I like crystal don't know her personally gues I can't say I like her. But in ways I feel for her. But on the other hand I would love to smack the crap out of her and tell her to wake uo. And get a grip and find out something or atleast do something. It just seems her lawyer won't let her do anything. Not be I guess I would have to be locked up. Because my hands would be around misty neck untill I got some answers. Sorry so long you guys. I am just ticked off.
Misty doesnt have a lawyer anymore.....he dropped her......she is free to do whatever she wants.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1084 on: October 12, 2009, 11:55:39 PM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

it must be that her cover is COVERING you
I believe that also O4B, if he was really interested in Misty telling the truth he wouldnt care who she was hanging with or talking too, every time he turns around he is taking up for Misty, and then some wonder why Crystal cant stand united with him in the search for HaLeigh, and with all this doubt being placed on him and his actions, heck I wouldnt wanna stand beside him either because on the other side of him would stand Misty and I couldnt take being within breathing distance of her.....
it's all nice in theory but highly unrealistic at this point.  there's no way in he77 I'd trust anyone on ron's side when not a single one of them has stood up for Haleigh.  when they've aligned themselves with the ONE person who could help find the truth about Haleigh instead of demanding she tell the truth, what good would it do? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: October 12, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »

Luvmyboyz.....aren't you the one that was texting with Crystal last week? I thought you knew her?
She is, and I see why you are asking her because of the quote she just wrote, but what she said was that she, unlike Crystal doesnt know Misty,,,,,,,,,,she means Crystal knows Misty but she doesnt, I guesss thats what she meant..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: October 12, 2009, 11:57:37 PM »

Yikes. It was her that posted her conversation with Crystal.....Good eye Darla.....
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: October 12, 2009, 11:59:15 PM »

I don't know her as in I have never met her. Only talk to her on phone and on myspace im.  But I was talking about crystal lawyer not letting her do anything. Not misty.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: October 12, 2009, 11:59:53 PM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

I believe that also O4B, if he was really interested in Misty telling the truth he wouldnt care who she was hanging with or talking too, every time he turns around he is taking up for Misty, and then some wonder why Crystal cant stand united with him in the search for HaLeigh, and with all this doubt being placed on him and his actions, heck I wouldnt wanna stand beside him either because on the other side of him would stand Misty and I couldnt take being within breathing distance of her.....
it's all nice in theory but highly unrealistic at this point.  there's no way in he77 I'd trust anyone on ron's side when not a single one of them has stood up for Haleigh.  when they've aligned themselves with the ONE person who could help find the truth about Haleigh instead of demanding she tell the truth, what good would it do? 
I agree, its easier to talk the talk, but pretty hard to walk the walk, I wouldnt want to stand beside ronald, not when he is suspitious to me to.....and how would the two of them united help find HaLeigh????.......it wont.......it would make Misty mad an she sure wouldnt talk then.....goodness, thats would be all they would need was to give Misty another reason to keep her mouth closed or leave town all together,,,,,,I mean really....

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: October 13, 2009, 12:00:44 AM »

She is, and I see why you are asking her because of the quote she just wrote, but what she said was that she, unlike Crystal doesnt know Misty,,,,,,,,,,she means Crystal knows Misty but she doesnt, I guesss thats what she meant..

I don't think so HH, but I might be mistaken.

But I think someone needs to call the FBI in cause Putnam Co SO does not appear to be doing their job.'

God Bless!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: October 13, 2009, 12:02:34 AM »

Oh no no I am not repeating nothing she has said if that is what you are asking. I was told not to and I am not doing it. I learned my lesson I will never repeat anything she says to me in hear again
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1091 on: October 13, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »

AMEN~That's exactly what I've been stating all night.

FROM LLM Papa over at H4H:

Now, back in February, there was over time a plenty for most everyone...working 10 and 12 hour shifts, again, depending on where they worked in the plant. Back then, the second shift started at 4:30pm!!!

Let me start at the beginning of our conversation. Starting salary for anyone is what he believes is 12-12.99 an hour. That's whether you begin as a janitor or a welder or a painter ...whatever.

The clock in system that they have for employees NOW is a whole lot different than what they had back in February!!!! Now they have a laser time card where you have to insert the last four digits of your S.S. # and then SCAN your entire hand. Quite sophisticated stuff NOW. However....back in February, they had a time card that was done on the computer and it DID NOT ALWAYS WORK. It was common for workers to have to go back and 'clock' in when the computer was back up and running or to have co-workers do it for them, if they were busy. I asked if it was possible back then for workers to slip in or out and he quickly said, "oh yeah, no problem, guys did it all the time." There is parking that isn't within the gated/guard area, down by heavy fabrication, but not many people use that area to park in.

There is ONE guard on duty. They stay in the guard shack and only check to make sure that you are an employee of PDM. They don't check bags going in to the plant or going out. That is all that they do. There are lots of surveilance cameras all over the place, but for the most part, they're located towards the front of the plant, like where the admin/office is located and entrances areas, with lots of 'blind areas'. There are cameras inside the fabrication buildings, to fight off theft, he said.

HOWEVER, out in the yard, there are few cameras there and in the back, North 40, which is what they call the area of the yard that RC worked in, driving a crane and MOSTLY a forklift. This area is dark at night. Pitchblack dark and no lighting in area. It also is swamp land just before the river in this area. When anyone on second shift had to go in that area, they had to use their flashlights. This plant is so close to the river and it's swampland area that it is not uncommon he said to have 6 foot gators come into the=2 0yard and water moccasins are commonly found, even within the open ended fabrication buildings! He said that you go back towards the N. 40/swamp and wooded area and it's nothing to see gator eyes everywhere near and in the water. Said that they've had plenty of gators, too many to count come in the yard. He said the parking lot that is fenced and guarded is lit near the front where the guard shack is located. However it is pretty dark further back, towards the northend of parking lot...AND it is accessible by anyone who is already within the plant/yard area WITHOUT having to go by the guard up front where one drives in and out. HMMMMM There are NO CAMERAS in the North 40/swamp wooded area and it is DARK there...he mentioned this more than once! He said this is the area that RC worked.

He clocked in at one of the two time clock locations...one is in Bay 1 heavy fabrication bldg. and the other is in Bay 2, paint, etc. I asked about the lunch time and he said that the yard crew got pretty much whatever they wanted, bunch of slackers for the most part and RC was part of the 'yard crew'. They could take 1 hour for lunch and no one would know...not like the guys who worked in the fab. buildings, where supervision was a little more stricter.

So, there you have it, for what it's worth! I have notes that I jotted down, looked over and don't think I left anything out. Hope this answers some of your questions.

Have a good week!

This was an email he got from his source, you can read it all there:

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=23.4410

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: October 13, 2009, 12:02:55 AM »

Violence is rarely the answer. JMO.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: October 13, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »

I don't think so HH, but I might be mistaken.

But I think someone needs to call the FBI in cause Putnam Co SO does not appear to be doing their job.'
Yea, I agree, they need to call someone, anyone that would go through that town with a fine tooth comb and put the fear of God into Misty and show her that play time is over.....

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: October 13, 2009, 12:04:57 AM »

Oh no no I am not repeating nothing she has said if that is what you are asking. I was told not to and I am not doing it. I learned my lesson I will never repeat anything she says to me in hear again

luvmyboys...I was not asking you to repeat anything....you just said a few post back that you didn't like Crystal....I thought you knew her since you had been chatting with her.

God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1095 on: October 13, 2009, 12:05:17 AM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Is Ron a felon or has he ever been ordered not to have a gun in his possession?

Do we know if he has a permit, I doubt it. But do we know?
Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

I am asking what currently, legally has RC done that would warrant LE to go in and take his gun/s?

I posted what I posted because I don't understand why some think that LE can just go in and take someones guns. 
I would hope that because he made threats to a 911 operator that could be used but I don't know the laws in Florida.  If he's threatened murder and suicide they should Baker Act him.  They should have taken Jr. out of there a long time ago and now that it's reported he's threatened murder and suicide I think DCF (is that what they're called?) should be forced to take action.

I was responding that if they took his they wouldn't have to take every American's.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  Most guns that are legally owned aren't used in crimes, it's the criminals that have the illegal or unregistered guns.  If you take away guns from everyone, the crooks will still have them because they never follow the law.  People who oppose guns should really consider what they are asking for.  Can you tell I'm a strong proponent of the right to bear arms? LOL

I hate guns, they scare me!  However, my DH has several but they are all locked and put away.  We're not like the cummings and shouldn't be treated like them.

okay, off my soap box
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: October 13, 2009, 12:07:23 AM »

O4B........Bravo....very well spoken....again!!!!!!!

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: October 13, 2009, 12:10:16 AM »

Oh I am sorry guess what I was saying is that I really can't say either way. Because I have never met her in person only talked on phone and on myspace. And I didn't think you were trying to get me to say anything she has said to me hun. Not at all. I was just putting it out there that I won't make that mistake in hear again lol.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1098 on: October 13, 2009, 12:12:13 AM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Is Ron a felon or has he ever been ordered not to have a gun in his possession?

Do we know if he has a permit, I doubt it. But do we know?
Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

I am asking what currently, legally has RC done that would warrant LE to go in and take his gun/s?

I posted what I posted because I don't understand why some think that LE can just go in and take someones guns. 
I would hope that because he made threats to a 911 operator that could be used but I don't know the laws in Florida.  If he's threatened murder and suicide they should Baker Act him.  They should have taken Jr. out of there a long time ago and now that it's reported he's threatened murder and suicide I think DCF (is that what they're called?) should be forced to take action.

I was responding that if they took his they wouldn't have to take every American's.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  Most guns that are legally owned aren't used in crimes, it's the criminals that have the illegal or unregistered guns.  If you take away guns from everyone, the crooks will still have them because they never follow the law.  People who oppose guns should really consider what they are asking for.  Can you tell I'm a strong proponent of the right to bear arms? LOL

I hate guns, they scare me!  However, my DH has several but they are all locked and put away.  We're not like the cummings and shouldn't be treated like them.

okay, off my soap box

Great post, I do own 2 guns-however I keep the gun put away and my kids learned from an early age to respect guns and all about gun safety. With my son one of the first things I did was show him a youtube video of what my glock can do with a loaded clip.................he never wants to see that video again, and it's not violent it just shows the way that a semi-auto works yet he never wants to see a gun again

That being said, I've never threatened to shoot anyone and think LE should take FAB's guns from him if only temporarily, and maybe forever

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: October 13, 2009, 12:13:01 AM »

Oh I am sorry guess what I was saying is that I really can't say either way. Because I have never met her in person only talked on phone and on myspace. And I didn't think you were trying to get me to say anything she has said to me hun. Not at all. I was just putting it out there that I won't make that mistake in hear again lol.
Well I have met her and spent time with her and talked to her, watched her cry......watched her hands shake when she recieved a phone call from pychics that told her that HaLeigh was in the swamps, listen to her talk about when HaLeigh came home what they were gonna do together, she spent time with my daughter and my daughter loves her to death.....she is a very sweet and soft spoken person....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.