April 26, 2024, 05:07:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410955 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: October 13, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1101 on: October 13, 2009, 12:19:17 AM »

I just think they need to get someone in there with some brain cells and not a dang stupid azz PI like Dominic and Cobra. They need fresh eyes and someone who is not tied to that community. There should be a search every weekend. If they aren't out looking they are never going to find her. She didn't just get beamed up in a spaceship.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1102 on: October 13, 2009, 12:19:55 AM »

Heart,
I have to tell you a story that pertains to my last post.  DH and I were out of town a few years ago and were seated a few tables away from the most annoying, loud, arrogant man who talked so loudly I couldn't hear my own children speaking to me.  It was early and I was grumpy because I can't stand obnoxious men and he was ruining my time with my family and we were on "vacation".  To make a bad situation even worse, when he got up to leave he walked past my table and gave me the "you know you want me" look.  He was coming on to me with my DH right there (although his back was to this jerk).  I said something not so nice and the guy then said " F you and your mother".  My DH was in his face in about 2 seconds saying "don't you EVER talk like that to my wife".  Then he told the guy to take it outside.  Right then and there this chicken snit dialed 911 and told them he was at Denny's, gave the address and described my DH down to the color of his shirt.  He said "this man will be dead when you get here and I killed him."
I called 911 then and reported the man, describing him down to his shoes and told them he had threatened to kill my husband and to send the police immediately.  The restaurant had already called in on him!  There were 3 of us in the restaurant on with 911 at the same time.  The whole restaurant was going nuts!!  My kids were crying because the man said he was going to kill my DH.

OMG!  Can I tell you this was very scary!  Anyway, they took the man's gun out of his car and stayed there until we had plenty of time to leave.  The LE there told my DH they may take his gun because he threatened my DH to the 911 operator but there apparently were no charges filed.  If he had done that in my state, he would have been arrested.  It's called premeditation!

Anyway, after that long story, my point is that depending on Florida laws, they may or may not have a right to take ron's gun.  However, they have more than enough reason to remove Jr. since ron sounds very unstable.  IMO
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1103 on: October 13, 2009, 12:22:09 AM »

Really. That is the impression I get from her also. She was and is very nice. When I speak with her. I wish so bad that there was something I could do to help her with the pain she is going through. I could not imagine something happening to my boys. It would kill me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: October 13, 2009, 12:22:34 AM »

I just think they need to get someone in there with some brain cells and not a dang stupid azz PI like Dominic and Cobra. They need fresh eyes and someone who is not tied to that community. There should be a search every weekend. If they aren't out looking they are never going to find her. She didn't just get beamed up in a spaceship.

I think this should have been done 8 months ago. Why wait until 8 months have passed?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: October 13, 2009, 12:24:05 AM »

I think this should have been done 8 months ago. Why wait until 8 months have passed?

and thats the question of the day????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: October 13, 2009, 12:25:11 AM »

Well, the real question of the day is:

Where is Haleigh.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: October 13, 2009, 12:26:15 AM »

Where is Haleigh.
No, thats been the Question for the pst 8 months..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1108 on: October 13, 2009, 12:27:50 AM »

Darla don't give them any ideas, that may be their next story

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 13, 2009, 12:27:56 AM »

Where is Haleigh.

And still the question of the day.

The only really important one for now.

JMO.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1110 on: October 13, 2009, 12:28:55 AM »

It really should have Brandi......This has just gone on to long. She will be found the same way most are...just someone will stumble upon her one day.

I just can't understand why LE seems to not give a d@mn. And something else that would help is the media to just quit reporting Ron and Misty's shenanigan's. Do not have them on, do not write about them ....nothing, nada.zip. Just keep reminding people that Haleigh is missing. Let the money and trips dry up. They contribute absolutely nothing to any interview. So why keep talking about them. IT is about Haleigh!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: October 13, 2009, 12:30:57 AM »

Where is Haleigh.

And still the question of the day.

The only really important one for now.

JMO.
Well, it is.........but I guess since this is a dicussion forum and we are trying to find out the, how, why when where and by whom.....then we have to add a few more to it since we arent getting any answer to that one......

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1112 on: October 13, 2009, 12:31:05 AM »

Oh I am sorry guess what I was saying is that I really can't say either way. Because I have never met her in person only talked on phone and on myspace. And I didn't think you were trying to get me to say anything she has said to me hun. Not at all. I was just putting it out there that I won't make that mistake in hear again lol.
Well I have met her and spent time with her and talked to her, watched her cry......watched her hands shake when she recieved a phone call from pychics that told her that HaLeigh was in the swamps, listen to her talk about when HaLeigh came home what they were gonna do together, she spent time with my daughter and my daughter loves her to death.....she is a very sweet and soft spoken person....
this is just how I pictured her.  I knew someone like Crystal and it drove me crazy that she didn't stand up for herself.  It took me a long time to realize she's not me and we're all made differently.  I feel sorry for her because either way you look at it, she's lost Haleigh through no fault of her own.  I personally feel she was bullied by TN and GGMS as well as ron.  She didn't stand a chance and being such a laid back person, it looks like she didn't care.  I can see it on her face that she's torn up about it.  I don't think anything anyone says on an internet forum will hurt her as much as her disappointment in herself for not being more involved in Haleigh's life, especially now.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: October 13, 2009, 12:34:02 AM »

Oh I am sorry guess what I was saying is that I really can't say either way. Because I have never met her in person only talked on phone and on myspace. And I didn't think you were trying to get me to say anything she has said to me hun. Not at all. I was just putting it out there that I won't make that mistake in hear again lol.
Well I have met her and spent time with her and talked to her, watched her cry......watched her hands shake when she recieved a phone call from pychics that told her that HaLeigh was in the swamps, listen to her talk about when HaLeigh came home what they were gonna do together, she spent time with my daughter and my daughter loves her to death.....she is a very sweet and soft spoken person....
this is just how I pictured her.  I knew someone like Crystal and it drove me crazy that she didn't stand up for herself.  It took me a long time to realize she's not me and we're all made differently.  I feel sorry for her because either way you look at it, she's lost Haleigh through no fault of her own.  I personally feel she was bullied by TN and GGMS as well as ron.  She didn't stand a chance and being such a laid back person, it looks like she didn't care.  I can see it on her face that she's torn up about it.  I don't think anything anyone says on an internet forum will hurt her as much as her disappointment in herself for not being more involved in Haleigh's life, especially now.

I've talked wih her and she's extremely passive and alost docile, I agree that she was probably bullied by TN, GGMS and Ron, rmember when TN gleefully told reporters that Haleigh wanted Misty as thier mom. I wanted to slap that smirk off her face

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1114 on: October 13, 2009, 12:34:44 AM »

I just peeked in and well, there was NO proof that Ron refused to take Jr for counseling.. I found it odd myself that on the VERY day she was to return him from his 6 week stay with her,she hauls Ron into court under new allegations. I am not wearing blinders. I just think it was another attempt at taking custody or trying to pile up allegations thinking it will help her to win but in reality, it is hurting the search for her daughter.. JMO
How about, thats what date the court had opened and scheduled that day for this hearing, I doubt Crystal could tell the courts when she wanted to make a appearance, and I dont think getting married and getting tatooes and fighting with inlaws and going mudbogging is helping find their daughter either....I believe Jr. needs counseling and if this is what it took to get it for him...then I say...more power to her....................

I was referring to the fact that she FILED the motion when she was to return him. Maybe I should have made myself more clear and I had commented on her timing as far as the motion went,when it happened. There is no reason to be snarky, I was being polite.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: October 13, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »

Yes, Im sure it is,   but hind sight is 20/20 and she just isnt made like you or me, when that phychic called that day you could see the blood just drain from her face and she could hardly breath and someone had to take the phone away from her, you see her in that video on the morning HaLeigh came up missing trying to walk over to Ronald where he was sitting on the ground and she could barely walk she was shaking so bad,, her legs were trembling and she barely made it, Thats how she is,,,,how she is made, she doesnt do confrontation well and her nerves are at the breaking point, some people are just stronger then others...

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 13, 2009, 12:37:53 AM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Is Ron a felon or has he ever been ordered not to have a gun in his possession?

Do we know if he has a permit, I doubt it. But do we know?
Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

I am asking what currently, legally has RC done that would warrant LE to go in and take his gun/s?

I posted what I posted because I don't understand why some think that LE can just go in and take someones guns. 
I would hope that because he made threats to a 911 operator that could be used but I don't know the laws in Florida.  If he's threatened murder and suicide they should Baker Act him.  They should have taken Jr. out of there a long time ago and now that it's reported he's threatened murder and suicide I think DCF (is that what they're called?) should be forced to take action.

I was responding that if they took his they wouldn't have to take every American's.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  Most guns that are legally owned aren't used in crimes, it's the criminals that have the illegal or unregistered guns.  If you take away guns from everyone, the crooks will still have them because they never follow the law.  People who oppose guns should really consider what they are asking for.  Can you tell I'm a strong proponent of the right to bear arms? LOL

I hate guns, they scare me!  However, my DH has several but they are all locked and put away.  We're not like the cummings and shouldn't be treated like them.

okay, off my soap box

Great post, I do own 2 guns-however I keep the gun put away and my kids learned from an early age to respect guns and all about gun safety. With my son one of the first things I did was show him a youtube video of what my glock can do with a loaded clip.................he never wants to see that video again, and it's not violent it just shows the way that a semi-auto works yet he never wants to see a gun again

That being said, I've never threatened to shoot anyone and think LE should take FAB's guns from him if only temporarily, and maybe forever
  I think it's great that you showed him, IM!  I got a stun gun (it's pink LOL) and DH bought "me" a gun that he carries.  I told him I was gonna get "him" a cute purse and carry it for him.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: October 13, 2009, 12:38:44 AM »

I just peeked in and well, there was NO proof that Ron refused to take Jr for counseling.. I found it odd myself that on the VERY day she was to return him from his 6 week stay with her,she hauls Ron into court under new allegations. I am not wearing blinders. I just think it was another attempt at taking custody or trying to pile up allegations thinking it will help her to win but in reality, it is hurting the search for her daughter.. JMO
How about, thats what date the court had opened and scheduled that day for this hearing, I doubt Crystal could tell the courts when she wanted to make a appearance, and I dont think getting married and getting tatooes and fighting with inlaws and going mudbogging is helping find their daughter either....I believe Jr. needs counseling and if this is what it took to get it for him...then I say...more power to her....................

I was referring to the fact that she FILED the motion when she was to return him. Maybe I should have made myself more clear and I had commented on her timing as far as the motion went,when it happened. There is no reason to be snarky, I was being polite.
Not being snarky...just answering, again......and maybe something happened with Jr. in those 6 weeks that she had him that made her realize that he might need counseling and that was the reason for it.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: October 13, 2009, 12:41:39 AM »

Yeah I agree that is true about her. But I also think it might not be to much longer before she just loses her cool. Jmo
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1119 on: October 13, 2009, 12:42:14 AM »

I have been saying something about ron haven that gun. And doing what he did. It is bs that the le know that it is there. And have done nothing what so ever about it. Wth rlis the le and dcf thinking. I mean come on get butterbean the heck out of there. I think we should all blow up dcf phone untill he is taken out. Or untill le takes that gun out. And I swear I really think in my heart ron is involved. I just can not shake it.
Not taking up for RC, but if LE confiscates his gun, they will have to go in and confiscate all Americans with children guns and weapons, and I don't think that is going to happen.

Is Ron a felon or has he ever been ordered not to have a gun in his possession?

Do we know if he has a permit, I doubt it. But do we know?
Heart,
not all Americans with guns have records, not all have done or currently are doing drugs, not all Americans have a missing child who was last seen alive in the home they share with the most likely suspect who "let his child get stole", and lastly... not every American has threatened to kill the person responsible for "whatever happened to Haleigh" on a 911 call and given a demonstration in front of a witness of how he'll do it.....

so I have to respectfully disagree that if they take ron's gun they'll have to take everyone's ..... 

I am asking what currently, legally has RC done that would warrant LE to go in and take his gun/s?

I posted what I posted because I don't understand why some think that LE can just go in and take someones guns. 
I would hope that because he made threats to a 911 operator that could be used but I don't know the laws in Florida.  If he's threatened murder and suicide they should Baker Act him.  They should have taken Jr. out of there a long time ago and now that it's reported he's threatened murder and suicide I think DCF (is that what they're called?) should be forced to take action.

I was responding that if they took his they wouldn't have to take every American's.  Guns don't kill people, people kill people.  Most guns that are legally owned aren't used in crimes, it's the criminals that have the illegal or unregistered guns.  If you take away guns from everyone, the crooks will still have them because they never follow the law.  People who oppose guns should really consider what they are asking for.  Can you tell I'm a strong proponent of the right to bear arms? LOL

I hate guns, they scare me!  However, my DH has several but they are all locked and put away.  We're not like the cummings and shouldn't be treated like them.

okay, off my soap box

Great post, I do own 2 guns-however I keep the gun put away and my kids learned from an early age to respect guns and all about gun safety. With my son one of the first things I did was show him a youtube video of what my glock can do with a loaded clip.................he never wants to see that video again, and it's not violent it just shows the way that a semi-auto works yet he never wants to see a gun again

That being said, I've never threatened to shoot anyone and think LE should take FAB's guns from him if only temporarily, and maybe forever
  I think it's great that you showed him, IM!  I got a stun gun (it's pink LOL) and DH bought "me" a gun that he carries.  I told him I was gonna get "him" a cute purse and carry it for him.

I bet he'd love that!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the another post from LLMPapa........can't remember now who asked about this, I think it was Heart a while back:

Re: Ongoing Case Discussion
« Reply #4413 on: Today at 10:41:19 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I seem to get a surprising amount of information sent to me. Some from sources I know, some not. Some credible, some not. I received an e-mail on July 23rd containing the following information:

-There are employees that have said Ron was at work that night.

- He was late, and he was drunk...he was seen around 5:30-6:00 that evening not at work and drinking. He was possibly sent home early due to drinking.

-There are ATM records showing he used the machine before his 3 AM shift ended, proving he left early..

A few days later I received specific contact information for a man who lives in Palatka alleging to have verification of RC’s whereabouts on the night Haleigh disappeared.

He is the Belcher Tree Service customer who got an unexpected visit from his drunken, gun wielding tree service guy at 6:00 pm on 2/09/09, looking for fast cash.

After sitting on it for a month, I asked a local to contact this guy and get his story to see if it checked out. I received this e-mail a couple of days later:

-----Original Message-----
To: Papa XXXXXXXXXX@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Subject: Xxx Xxxx

Papa!

Success! He was leery at first and I just told him we were discussing this case here in satsuma with friends and his name came up and so I was cuirous to know his side of the story and so he finally opened up and talked to me!

Okay, so here it is.

Mr. Xxxx said that he doesn't know RC personally that he only met him the night that HaLeigh went missing Mon. 9th because RC was there to talk to Mr. Xxxx's friend, looking for some money. Said that RC took down a tree for this friend of Mr. Xxxxx that past weekend. He said that RC was indeed drunk and was carrying a 9mm and that he was spouting off how he needed some more money and he was going to rob some crack head dealer. Mr. Xxxx said that his friend said to RC that he wasn't going with him, you're crazy. And things left at that. I asked the time if it was around 5:30-6:30ish and he said no it was much later than that, but that he couldn't remember exact times now since it was almost 7 months ago, BUT that it was much later than 5:30-6:30 to his recollection! He also said that LE took his statement so they have it and no they didn't tape him. Mr Xxxx is pleasant older sounding guy.

So...interesting, eh? WOW... Mr. Xxxx hadn't heard the latest breaking stuff that went on today about polygraphs and Misty...so I quickly filled him in and he said, yeah that youngin' knows more than she's been saying! I thanked him again for sharing with me and satisfying my curiosity.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.