April 19, 2024, 05:06:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410627 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1120 on: October 13, 2009, 12:42:48 AM »

Beautiful work as usual Brandi.

The mother and baby are sleeping finally,well,the baby is, the mother is laying in the other room awake.. will go check her again in a few. I had a few minutes to read up and saw this and it is great as all your work is, and I had to tell you how wonderful it is and you are as well for doing these.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: October 13, 2009, 12:45:51 AM »

Thank you Searching, and again, I am glad to see you posting here.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: October 13, 2009, 12:49:49 AM »

Island, guess what....I have one of my foster daughters back here with me again, she is 18 now and with a baby and yesterday she caught the babies father hitting the child while she was in another room, she texted me about it and I sent the police out there and then went and picked her and the baby up and brought them here with me, she has to go to court in the morning about the father, but you should, have heard me cuss his butt out and with the police standing right there and they acted like they didnt even hear me.....lol.....if they hadnt have been there I would have knocked the he11 out of him....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1123 on: October 13, 2009, 12:50:22 AM »

Going over the NG transcripts and this relates to my last post from LLM Papa, I had never heard this before:

GRACE: OK. Terry, what did he do for a living? What was it exactly he did there?

SHOEMAKER: He was a crane operator, among some other responsibilities.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I couldn`t hear you. Repeat. He did what?

SHOEMAKER: He was a crane operator.

GRACE: OK. Were there other people around him observing him operating the crane, amongst other things?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.

Now, you do have to take into consideration that people who aren't watching you wouldn't necessarily have a clear period of time in their head, could have been they thought it wasn't long or it was longer. I'd guess nobody clocked it as they would have never expected to be asked that question.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1124 on: October 13, 2009, 12:51:57 AM »

Island, guess what....I have one of my foster daughters back here with me again, she is 18 now and with a baby and yesterday she caught the babies father hitting the child while she was in another room, she texted me about it and I sent the police out there and then went and picked her and the baby up and brought them here with me, she has to go to court in the morning about the father, but you should, have heard me cuss his butt out and with the police standing right there and they acted like they didnt even hear me.....lol.....if they hadnt have been there I would have knocked the he11 out of him....
I'd pay to see that!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1125 on: October 13, 2009, 12:55:11 AM »

If anyone is interested please pray for a sweet little girl named Jessica , she is on her final journey here on earth and Wednesday is her 11th birthday. Her website is...... http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jessicaeasley.... if you would like to read her story. I have followed her journey for a long while now.

God Bless all the children tonight and always!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: October 13, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »

I'd pay to see that!
I tpld the police offficer the same thing and he said, "if we had known that we would have driven a little slower and given you time to get here first.....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: October 13, 2009, 12:55:30 AM »

Unless Ron commits a crime with that gun, LE has no grounds to take it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights

The Bill of Rights prohibits Congress from making any law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, forbids infringement of "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms...", and prohibits the federal government from depriving any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law. In federal criminal cases, it requires indictment by grand jury for any capital or "infamous crime", guarantees a speedy public trial with an impartial jury composed of members of the state or judicial district in which the crime occurred, and prohibits double jeopardy. In addition, the Bill of Rights states that "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people,"[3] and reserves all powers not granted to the federal government to the citizenry or States. Most of these restrictions were later applied to the states by a series of decisions applying the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, which was ratified in 1868, after the American Civil War.

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html
Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure. Ratified 12/15/1791.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: October 13, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR RONALD CUMMINGS: Ron has stuck by Misty all along. He`s always thought that she`s told the truth. He has had some turns -- concerns, I`m sorry, regarding what she has said, some discrepancies between different statements. But he has stood by her all along.

He bases that on the fact that she has been a little loose on certain situations and she has changed her story a little here and there, but nothing major. I don`t think he`s doubting whether or not she was involved. He`s just doubting whether everything she said is what transpired that night. But he in no way believes she was involved whatsoever. 

I just caught this one too......tell me, is that not the understatement of this year

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: October 13, 2009, 12:57:44 AM »

If anyone is interested please pray for a sweet little girl named Jessica , she is on her final journey here on earth and Wednesday is her 11th birthday. Her website is...... http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jessicaeasley.... if you would like to read her story. I have followed her journey for a long while now.

God Bless all the children tonight and always!

Night Auntie Darla an angelic monkey I'll go check it out

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: October 13, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »

Thank you Searching, and again, I am glad to see you posting here.

Thank you Brandi. I have a young lady and baby to check on..I will try to check back if they are sleeping. I know the baby is,but the mom is having a rough time getting to sleep..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1131 on: October 13, 2009, 01:00:51 AM »

The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 790
WEAPONS AND FIREARMS View Entire Chapter

790.162  Threat to throw, project, place, or discharge any destructive device, felony; penalty.--It is unlawful for any person to threaten to throw, project, place, or discharge any destructive device with intent to do bodily harm to any person or with intent to do damage to any property of any person, and any person convicted thereof commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

History.--s. 2, ch. 59-29; s. 7, ch. 69-306; s. 748, ch. 71-136; s. 45, ch. 88-381; s. 4, ch. 90-124; s. 4, ch. 90-176.

From the Florida Statutes........looks like this might be a way

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0790/SEC162.HTM&Title=->2009->Ch0790->Section%20162#0790.162

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1132 on: October 13, 2009, 01:02:39 AM »

Oh IM...I am not going to bed just yet. Was just checking on some of the children I follow and thought I would ask for prayers for her and her family.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: October 13, 2009, 01:03:05 AM »

Or even this:

The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMES Chapter 790
WEAPONS AND FIREARMS View Entire Chapter

790.174  Safe storage of firearms required.--

(1)  A person who stores or leaves, on a premise under his or her control, a loaded firearm, as defined in s. 790.001, and who knows or reasonably should know that a minor is likely to gain access to the firearm without the lawful permission of the minor's parent or the person having charge of the minor, or without the supervision required by law, shall keep the firearm in a securely locked box or container or in a location which a reasonable person would believe to be secure or shall secure it with a trigger lock, except when the person is carrying the firearm on his or her body or within such close proximity thereto that he or she can retrieve and use it as easily and quickly as if he or she carried it on his or her body.

(2)  It is a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083, if a person violates subsection (1) by failing to store or leave a firearm in the required manner and as a result thereof a minor gains access to the firearm, without the lawful permission of the minor's parent or the person having charge of the minor, and possesses or exhibits it, without the supervision required by law:

(a)  In a public place; or

(b)  In a rude, careless, angry, or threatening manner in violation of s. 790.10.

This subsection does not apply if the minor obtains the firearm as a result of an unlawful entry by any person.

1(3)  As used in this act, the term "minor" means any person under the age of 16.

History.--ss. 2, 7, ch. 89-534; s. 1216, ch. 97-102.

1Note.--Also published at s. 784.05(4).

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: October 13, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »

Well, Im off to bed in a few, but let me say that I dont care about any bill of rights, or anything else, all I care about is HaLeigh and getting Jr. to a safe place, Jr. has rights too, and I think if asked he would say, please take the gun away from my dad, I dont want him to shoot someone or himself.........Ronald doesnt have the right to bear arms if he is gonna threaten everyone around him with it, its against the law to have a gun in the house with a small child and not keep it locked up.....yes it is.......and so therefore he should have that gun taken away........I can guarantee you if Jr,. was to get that gun and shoot it and hurt himself or someone else ....Ronald will be arrested......and the gun then taken .......and that would be too late......

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: October 13, 2009, 01:07:02 AM »

Oh IM...I am not going to bed just yet. Was just checking on some of the children I follow and thought I would ask for prayers for her and her family.

You know I will, when eli was still with us, I looked at the caringbridge several times a day........it was heartbreaking.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: October 13, 2009, 01:08:03 AM »

Thank You IM for posting that,    there's more then one Law I see......Good......that one applies to Ronald and why his gun should be taken..................

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: October 13, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »

Well, Im off to bed in a few, but let me say that I dont care about any bill of rights, or anything else, all I care about is HaLeigh and getting Jr. to a safe place, Jr. has rights too, and I think if asked he would say, please take the gun away from my dad, I dont want him to shoot someone or himself.........Ronald doesnt have the right to bear arms if he is gonna threaten everyone around him with it, its against the law to have a gun in the house with a small child and not keep it locked up.....yes it is.......and so therefore he should have that gun taken away........I can guarantee you if Jr,. was to get that gun and shoot it and hurt himself or someone else ....Ronald will be arrested......and the gun then taken .......and that would be too late......

D@mn straight he doesn't......I just posted 2 chapters from the FLORIDA statutes and looks like many would apply.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: October 13, 2009, 01:13:43 AM »

I researched this and posted my findings. It is just a page or so back.

I respectfully request that you show me the law or ordinance that pertains to Putnam County.

I do, however, think it should be a law everywhere, as i stated in my post.

Sadly, it is not.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: October 13, 2009, 01:15:43 AM »

There may be more then one law, but prove it was loaded and prove he threatened someone. I can tell my friend or neighbor all day long that I am going to blow XXX brains out, but until I walk into that persons house,on their property or in public and approach XXX and tell XXX I am going to blow their brains out while brandishing said fire arm, nothing can be done.

The U.S Constitution and Bill of Rights is an important part of our justice system, if not the foundation of and anyone who respects the law,respects what they stand for.. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.