April 25, 2024, 11:57:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410916 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1140 on: October 13, 2009, 01:19:23 AM »

Well, Im off to bed in a few, but let me say that I dont care about any bill of rights, or anything else, all I care about is HaLeigh and getting Jr. to a safe place, Jr. has rights too, and I think if asked he would say, please take the gun away from my dad, I dont want him to shoot someone or himself.........Ronald doesnt have the right to bear arms if he is gonna threaten everyone around him with it, its against the law to have a gun in the house with a small child and not keep it locked up.....yes it is.......and so therefore he should have that gun taken away........I can guarantee you if Jr,. was to get that gun and shoot it and hurt himself or someone else ....Ronald will be arrested......and the gun then taken .......and that would be too late......

I researched this and posted my findings. It is just a page or so back.

I respectfully request that you show me the law or ordinance that pertains to Putnam County.

I do, however, think it should be a law everywhere, as i stated in my post.

Sadly, it is not.

I just posted the Florida statute about gun storage above..........what we don't know however whether or not he keeps it loaded, then there is the law posted up about 3 post.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: October 13, 2009, 01:21:21 AM »

Going over the NG transcripts and this relates to my last post from LLM Papa, I had never heard this before:

GRACE: OK. Terry, what did he do for a living? What was it exactly he did there?

SHOEMAKER: He was a crane operator, among some other responsibilities.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I couldn`t hear you. Repeat. He did what?

SHOEMAKER: He was a crane operator.

GRACE: OK. Were there other people around him observing him operating the crane, amongst other things?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.

Now, you do have to take into consideration that people who aren't watching you wouldn't necessarily have a clear period of time in their head, could have been they thought it wasn't long or it was longer. I'd guess nobody clocked it as they would have never expected to be asked that question.

It was also Ron's lawyer who said that PDM had the fingerprint access. Guess he was telling the truth, he just neglected to say that they didn't have it in Feb.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1142 on: October 13, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »

I absolutely respect our Constitution and Bill of Rights, however I think states have trumped Federal laws when it comes to guns. Just last yr the District of Columbia had the old law overruled by the Supreme Court that no one could have a handgun and Chicago is still fighting it now:

Chicago Law Banning Handguns in City Upheld by Court (Update3)
Share | Email | Print | A A A

By Andrew M. Harris

June 2 (Bloomberg) -- A Chicago ordinance banning handguns and automatic weapons within city limits was upheld by a U.S. Court of Appeals panel, which rejected a challenge by the National Rifle Association. The unanimous three-judge panel ruled today that a U.S. Supreme Court decision last year, which recognized an individual right to bear arms under the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment, didn’t apply to states and municipalities.

“The Supreme Court has rebuffed requests to apply the second amendment to the states,” U.S. Circuit Judge Frank Easterbrook wrote, upholding lower court decisions last year to throw out suits against Chicago and its suburb of Oak Park, Illinois.

The Fairfax, Virginia-based NRA sued the municipalities in June 2008, one day after the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in District of Columbia v. Heller struck down a hand-gun ban in the U.S. capital district encompassing Washington.

“We clearly disagree with the court’s conclusion,” NRA attorney William N. Howard, a partner in Chicago’s Freeborn & Peters LLP, said in a telephone interview. “The next step will be an appeal to the Supreme Court.”

“We recognize that this may not be the end of this litigation,” Jenny Hoyle, a spokeswoman for the city of Chicago’s law department said, acknowledging the likelihood the NRA would seek further review. “We’re certainly prepared for that if this happens. We’re prepared to aggressively defend our ordinance.”

Second Amendment

Adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, the Second Amendment reads in its entirety: “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

In Heller, the high court struck down Washington’s 32-year- old gun law, which barred most residents of the city from owning handguns
and required that all legal firearms be kept unloaded and either disassembled or under trigger lock. Six residents had challenged the law, saying they wanted firearms available in their homes for self-defense.

“Heller dealt with a law enacted under the authority of the national government,” Easterbrook wrote, “while Chicago and Oak Park are subordinate bodies of a state.”

Chicago’s law took effect in 1982, Hoyle said. While it allows ownership of long guns such as rifles, they must be registered annually with the city’s police department. Concealed weapons, semi-automatic and automatic weapons are not permitted.

Some exemptions apply to members of the military and law enforcement agencies.

Following Precedent

Chicago U.S. District Judge Milton Shadur on Dec. 4 rejected the NRA’s request that he apply the Heller ruling to the Chicago and Oak Park laws, stating he was bound to follow a 1982 appeals court ruling upholding a ban by the Illinois village of Morton Grove.

That decision came from the U.S. Court of Appeals in Chicago, the same body that issued today’s opinion. The 15 judges of the Seventh Circuit hear appeals from the federal courts of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.

Easterbrook, joined by Circuit Court Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer, said they, too, were bound to follow the precedent of a higher court, the U.S. Supreme Court, in its ruling on the Second Amendment not applying to states.

An appellate court departure from high court precedent “undermines the uniformity of national law,” Easterbrook wrote.

The judges rendered their ruling one week after hearing arguments.

Applicable Law

A San Francisco-based federal appeals court, with jurisdiction over cases from California, Oregon, Washington and six other Western U.S. states, in April ruled the Second Amendment can be read as applicable to states and counties.

Still, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision in Nordyke v. King allowed to stand an Alameda County, California regulation that outlaws gun possession on county property.

Howard, the NRA’s lawyer, cited the Nordyke ruling as one of the reasons for his client’s challenge to the Chicago court outcome.

“This thing is headed for the Supreme Court,” University of Chicago Constitutional Law Professor Richard Epstein said in a phone interview.

“This is a question where you cannot run a split administration and there’s no way the circuits can resolve this amongst themselves,” he said.

The 7th Circuit case is National Rifle Association of America v. City of Chicago, 08-4241, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (Chicago). The 9th Circuit case is Nordyke v. King, 07-15763, in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (San Francisco).

To contact the reporter on this story: Andrew M. Harris at the federal court in Chicago at aharris16@bloomberg.net.

Last Updated: June 2, 2009 17:16 EDT

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=awIn1M4tWxi8&refer=worldwide

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: October 13, 2009, 01:27:52 AM »

Going over the NG transcripts and this relates to my last post from LLM Papa, I had never heard this before:

GRACE: OK. Terry, what did he do for a living? What was it exactly he did there?

SHOEMAKER: He was a crane operator, among some other responsibilities.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I couldn`t hear you. Repeat. He did what?

SHOEMAKER: He was a crane operator.

GRACE: OK. Were there other people around him observing him operating the crane, amongst other things?

SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.

Now, you do have to take into consideration that people who aren't watching you wouldn't necessarily have a clear period of time in their head, could have been they thought it wasn't long or it was longer. I'd guess nobody clocked it as they would have never expected to be asked that question.

It was also Ron's lawyer who said that PDM had the fingerprint access. Guess he was telling the truth, he just neglected to say that they didn't have it in Feb.

If I read correctly I think they had it, but it wasn't working properly so they used a back up system..........

Honestly who knows anymore, that bolded section was just the first time I'd ever heard that stmt.

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: October 13, 2009, 01:38:38 AM »

If anyone is interested please pray for a sweet little girl named Jessica , she is on her final journey here on earth and Wednesday is her 11th birthday. Her website is...... http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jessicaeasley.... if you would like to read her story. I have followed her journey for a long while now.

God Bless all the children tonight and always!
I hate it when kids get this disease. I did play therapy volunteer work years ago in our Childrens Hospital just for one summer and it was heartbreaking.
TY for posting that. I needed that. I was in a whiney feeling sorry for myself mood most of the day. I did go and visit my GD and babysat ( well, watched her sleep ) and I came home feeling better. Nite all.
I want some kind of results out of PCSD. Not Art Harris /Cobra/ Blogger tid bits stir it up mud slinging. There has to be something wrong with them down there.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1145 on: October 13, 2009, 01:46:28 AM »

I absolutely respect our Constitution and Bill of Rights, however I think states have trumped Federal laws when it comes to guns. Just last yr the District of Columbia had the old law overruled by the Supreme Court that no one could have a handgun and Chicago is still fighting it now:

By Andrew M. Harris

June 2 (Bloomberg) -- A Chicago ordinance banning handguns and automatic weapons within city limits was upheld by a U.S. Court of Appeals panel, which rejected a challenge by the National Rifle Association. The unanimous three-judge panel ruled today that a U.S. Supreme Court decision last year, which recognized an individual right to bear arms under the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment, didn’t apply to states and municipalities.

“The Supreme Court has rebuffed requests to apply the second amendment to the states,” U.S. Circuit Judge Frank Easterbrook wrote, upholding lower court decisions last year to throw out suits against Chicago and its suburb of Oak Park, Illinois.

The Fairfax, Virginia-based NRA sued the municipalities in June 2008, one day after the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in District of Columbia v. Heller struck down a hand-gun ban in the U.S. capital district encompassing Washington.

“We clearly disagree with the court’s conclusion,” NRA attorney William N. Howard, a partner in Chicago’s Freeborn & Peters LLP, said in a telephone interview. “The next step will be an appeal to the Supreme Court.”

“We recognize that this may not be the end of this litigation,” Jenny Hoyle, a spokeswoman for the city of Chicago’s law department said, acknowledging the likelihood the NRA would seek further review. “We’re certainly prepared for that if this happens. We’re prepared to aggressively defend our ordinance.”

Second Amendment

Adopted in 1791 as part of the Bill of Rights, the Second Amendment reads in its entirety: “A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

In Heller, the high court struck down Washington’s 32-year- old gun law, which barred most residents of the city from owning handguns
and required that all legal firearms be kept unloaded and either disassembled or under trigger lock. Six residents had challenged the law, saying they wanted firearms available in their homes for self-defense.

“Heller dealt with a law enacted under the authority of the national government,” Easterbrook wrote, “while Chicago and Oak Park are subordinate bodies of a state.”

Chicago’s law took effect in 1982, Hoyle said. While it allows ownership of long guns such as rifles, they must be registered annually with the city’s police department. Concealed weapons, semi-automatic and automatic weapons are not permitted.

Following Precedent

Chicago U.S. District Judge Milton Shadur on Dec. 4 rejected the NRA’s request that he apply the Heller ruling to the Chicago and Oak Park laws, stating he was bound to follow a 1982 appeals court ruling upholding a ban by the Illinois village of Morton Grove.

That decision came from the U.S. Court of Appeals in Chicago, the same body that issued today’s opinion. The 15 judges of the Seventh Circuit hear appeals from the federal courts of Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin.

Easterbrook, joined by Circuit Court Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer, said they, too, were bound to follow the precedent of a higher court, the U.S. Supreme Court, in its ruling on the Second Amendment not applying to states.

An appellate court departure from high court precedent “undermines the uniformity of national law,” Easterbrook wrote.

Applicable Law

A San Francisco-based federal appeals court, with jurisdiction over cases from California, Oregon, Washington and six other Western U.S. states, in April ruled the Second Amendment can be read as applicable to states and counties.

Still, the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals’ decision in Nordyke v. King allowed to stand an Alameda County, California regulation that outlaws gun possession on county property.

Howard, the NRA’s lawyer, cited the Nordyke ruling as one of the reasons for his client’s challenge to the Chicago court outcome.

“This thing is headed for the Supreme Court,” University of Chicago Constitutional Law Professor Richard Epstein said in a phone interview.

“This is a question where you cannot run a split administration and there’s no way the circuits can resolve this amongst themselves,” he said.

The 7th Circuit case is National Rifle Association of America v. City of Chicago, 08-4241, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit (Chicago). The 9th Circuit case is Nordyke v. King, 07-15763, in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (San Francisco).

To contact the reporter on this story: Andrew M. Harris at the federal court in Chicago at aharris16@bloomberg.net.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=awIn1M4tWxi8&refer=worldwide

I am surprised since The written sources of American criminal law are The U.S Constitution, which is said
to be the supreme law of the land. The Government and State each have their own
written set of constitutions which show the general organizations as well as the
limitations on their government. A states constitution cannot conflict with the U.S
constitution or federal laws. That being said, please prove to me he keeps his gun loaded and then it goes to the other part of my last post,prove he went to Misty and threatened her. That is where it is being missed. a THIRD party said he did and again, I can tell my friend or neighbor all day long I am going to harm someone else and nothing can be done. That is how the law works. The part of my post about respecting the bill of rights and US constitution was in response to the post made by someone else stating they did not care about the Bill of rights.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: October 13, 2009, 01:52:59 AM »

and that would be me......and again....I do not care about the bill of rights pertaining to what we are talking about here.....Jr. is the one that Im afraid for....personally, I couldnt give a flying flip about Ronald or Misty....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: October 13, 2009, 02:00:10 AM »

By Andrew M. Harris

Second Amendment

Following Precedent

Applicable Law

I am surprised since The written sources of American criminal law are The U.S Constitution, which is said
to be the supreme law of the land. The Government and State each have their own
written set of constitutions which show the general organizations as well as the
limitations on their government. A states constitution cannot conflict with the U.S
constitution or federal laws.
That being said, please prove to me he keeps his gun loaded and then it goes to the other part of my last post,prove he went to Misty and threatened her. That is where it is being missed. a THIRD party said he did and again, I can tell my friend or neighbor all day long I am going to harm someone else and nothing can be done. That is how the law works. The part of my post about respecting the bill of rights and US constitution was in response to the post made by someone else stating they did not care about the Bill of rights.

The bolded part I agree, I think these laws of not being able to own a gun are unconstitutional, and the DC hangun ban case went all the way to the Supreme Court an won by a 5/4 margin IIRC, too close for my comfort.

I already posted upthread we have no way of kowing if it was loaded or not and lastly, I'd have to look up the exact statutes in florida about threats because I know of many cases where school kids were threatening to harm others and arrested, but it's too late tonight for me to go find the states they happened in or the statutes, I'll work on it later today.

Night all

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1148 on: October 13, 2009, 02:02:21 AM »

Well, Im off to bed in a few, but let me say that I dont care about any bill of rights, or anything else, all I care about is HaLeigh and getting Jr. to a safe place, Jr. has rights too, and I think if asked he would say, please take the gun away from my dad, I dont want him to shoot someone or himself.........Ronald doesnt have the right to bear arms if he is gonna threaten everyone around him with it, its against the law to have a gun in the house with a small child and not keep it locked up.....yes it is.......and so therefore he should have that gun taken away........I can guarantee you if Jr,. was to get that gun and shoot it and hurt himself or someone else ....Ronald will be arrested......and the gun then taken .......and that would be too late......

Thank you for that IM, I was checking on my foster daughter and the baby, he is so cute and I just fixed him a bottle and fed him and put him back in his little basinette beside his Mother,,,.....

A 8 year old boy shot a friend of his in the leg with his fathers gun around here a year or so ago and yep....the father was arrested for not having the gun locked up and the bullets in a seperate place from the gun......

I respectfully request that you show me the law or ordinance that pertains to Putnam County.

Sadly, it is not.

I just posted the Florida statute about gun storage above..........what we don't know however whether or not he keeps it loaded, then there is the law posted up about 3 post.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: October 13, 2009, 02:04:11 AM »

Thank you for that IM, I was checking on my foster daughter and the baby, he is so cute and I just fixed him a bottle and fed him and put him back in his little basinette beside his Mother,,,.....

A 8 year old boy shot a friend of his in the leg with his fathers gun around here a year or so ago and yep....the father was arrested for not having the gun locked up and the bullets in a seperate place from the gun......

Sadly, it is not.

A 8 year old boy shot a friend of his in the leg with his fathers gun around here a year or so ago and yep....the father was arrested for not having the gun locked up and the bullets in a seperate place from the gun..

oopppss, I posted in the middle of your post, guess it is time to go to bed...lol

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1150 on: October 13, 2009, 06:36:10 AM »

ron, why would you warn misty?  why would you care?  if DB could get answers from misty that you couldn't get, wouldn't you be happy?  why blow her cover?

it must be that her cover is COVERING you
I believe that also O4B, if he was really interested in Misty telling the truth he wouldnt care who she was hanging with or talking too, every time he turns around he is taking up for Misty, and then some wonder why Crystal cant stand united with him in the search for HaLeigh, and with all this doubt being placed on him and his actions, heck I wouldnt wanna stand beside him either because on the other side of him would stand Misty and I couldnt take being within breathing distance of her.....
it's all nice in theory but highly unrealistic at this point.  there's no way in he77 I'd trust anyone on ron's side when not a single one of them has stood up for Haleigh.  when they've aligned themselves with the ONE person who could help find the truth about Haleigh instead of demanding she tell the truth, what good would it do? 

AMEN~That's exactly what I've been stating all night.

FROM LLM Papa over at H4H:

Now, back in February, there was over time a plenty for most everyone...working 10 and 12 hour shifts, again, depending on where they worked in the plant. Back then, the second shift started at 4:30pm!!!

Let me start at the beginning of our conversation. Starting salary for anyone is what he believes is 12-12.99 an hour. That's whether you begin as a janitor or a welder or a painter ...whatever.

The clock in system that they have for employees NOW is a whole lot different than what they had back in February!!!! Now they have a laser time card where you have to insert the last four digits of your S.S. # and then SCAN your entire hand. Quite sophisticated stuff NOW. However....back in February, they had a time card that was done on the computer and it DID NOT ALWAYS WORK. It was common for workers to have to go back and 'clock' in when the computer was back up and running or to have co-workers do it for them, if they were busy. I asked if it was possible back then for workers to slip in or out and he quickly said, "oh yeah, no problem, guys did it all the time." There is parking that isn't within the gated/guard area, down by heavy fabrication, but not many people use that area to park in.

There is ONE guard on duty. They stay in the guard shack and only check to make sure that you are an employee of PDM. They don't check bags going in to the plant or going out. That is all that they do. There are lots of surveilance cameras all over the place, but for the most part, they're located towards the front of the plant, like where the admin/office is located and entrances areas, with lots of 'blind areas'. There are cameras inside the fabrication buildings, to fight off theft, he said.

HOWEVER, out in the yard, there are few cameras there and in the back, North 40, which is what they call the area of the yard that RC worked in, driving a crane and MOSTLY a forklift. This area is dark at night. Pitchblack dark and no lighting in area. It also is swamp land just before the river in this area. When anyone on second shift had to go in that area, they had to use their flashlights. This plant is so close to the river and it's swampland area that it is not uncommon he said to have 6 foot gators come into the=2 0yard and water moccasins are commonly found, even within the open ended fabrication buildings! He said that you go back towards the N. 40/swamp and wooded area and it's nothing to see gator eyes everywhere near and in the water. Said that they've had plenty of gators, too many to count come in the yard. He said the parking lot that is fenced and guarded is lit near the front where the guard shack is located. However it is pretty dark further back, towards the northend of parking lot...AND it is accessible by anyone who is already within the plant/yard area WITHOUT having to go by the guard up front where one drives in and out. HMMMMM There are NO CAMERAS in the North 40/swamp wooded area and it is DARK there...he mentioned this more than once! He said this is the area that RC worked.

He clocked in at one of the two time clock locations...one is in Bay 1 heavy fabrication bldg. and the other is in Bay 2, paint, etc. I asked about the lunch time and he said that the yard crew got pretty much whatever they wanted, bunch of slackers for the most part and RC was part of the 'yard crew'. They could take 1 hour for lunch and no one would know...not like the guys who worked in the fab. buildings, where supervision was a little more stricter.

So, there you have it, for what it's worth! I have notes that I jotted down, looked over and don't think I left anything out. Hope this answers some of your questions.

Have a good week!

This was an email he got from his source, you can read it all there:

http://haleigh.afterhoursfriends.com/index.php?topic=23.4410

Good Morning,

Thank-you for re-posting Papa's excellent and detailed work information.  Mr. Shoemaker's job is not easy when so many brillant,
persistent and gutsy bloggers who are investigating and researching PDM Bridge.

NG assumed FAB took an hour and a half to be the culprit, (she of coarse didn't say culprit).

1. What if FAB cut out of work and showed up to the Threesome House, is that a shorter distance?

2. What If M. met him outside of PDM Bridge Co?

3. What if he saw you on the road when he was inroute to the M.H?

4.  FAB's (cell phone) picked up her caller ID from a land phone?  Did she call him from a land phone, when he was a work,
    (her cell phone was off because of the pings) a Caller I.D. (may have been on  a land phone) and he left work and head over?

5. She wasn't at home so FAB may not needed an hour and a half like NG is thinking, I am thinking where ever MC was he knew and
    caught her and did the job and returned to werk.

We need to reach far for a theory, because, he is a snake. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1151 on: October 13, 2009, 07:11:04 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091013/ARTICLES/910129904/1002?Title=Haleigh-stepmom-s-attorney-quits-case
Haleigh stepmom’s attorney quits case
Robert Fields says he warned his client against going on TV

By Karen Voyles
Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, October 12, 2009 at 9:58 p.m.
The attorney who has represented Misty Croslin Cummings has stepped away from the case.

In an e-mail to The Sun on Monday morning, Robert Fields of Putnam County confirmed that he is no longer representing the stepmother of missing Haleigh Cummings.

His decision to stop representing Cummings was apparently made Friday, shortly after Cummings’ appearance on the “CBS Early Show.”

Fields reportedly advised Cummings not to appear on the nationally televised program, but she participated in an interview anyway. Within hours, Fields decided to stop representing her.
Cummings was caring for Haleigh before she disappeared from her father’s home in February. Ronald Cummings was at work when his then-5-year-old daughter vanished. Misty Cummings, who was then Ronald’s girlfriend and later married him, has said she woke in the early morning and noticed the girl was missing.

Fields’ decision to stop representing Cummings marked the third time she has made the news in a week. In the other incidents, Ronald Cummings announced he was divorcing her and she was stopped by police as part of a road rage incident.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: October 13, 2009, 07:12:10 AM »

I hope this is the day Haleigh finally comes home.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: October 13, 2009, 07:32:16 AM »

I hope this is the day Haleigh finally comes home.    an angelic monkey
Good morning Trim!

I also hope this is the day HaLeigh finally comes home.

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: October 13, 2009, 08:12:18 AM »

I just think they need to get someone in there with some brain cells and not a dang stupid azz PI like Dominic and Cobra. They need fresh eyes and someone who is not tied to that community. There should be a search every weekend. If they aren't out looking they are never going to find her. She didn't just get beamed up in a spaceship.

I think this should have been done 8 months ago. Why wait until 8 months have passed?

It really should have Brandi......This has just gone on to long. She will be found the same way most are...just someone will stumble upon her one day.

I just can't understand why LE seems to not give a d@mn. And something else that would help is the media to just quit reporting Ron and Misty's shenanigan's. Do not have them on, do not write about them ....nothing, nada.zip. Just keep reminding people that Haleigh is missing. Let the money and trips dry up. They contribute absolutely nothing to any interview. So why keep talking about them. IT is about Haleigh!!!!!

~snipped for space~ from Darla
It really should have Brandi......This has just gone on to long. She will be found the same way most are...just someone will stumble upon her one day.

I just can't understand why LE seems to not give a d@mn. And something else that would help is the media to just quit reporting Ron and Misty's shenanigan's. Do not have them on, do not write about them ....nothing, nada.zip. Just keep reminding people that Haleigh is missing. Let the money and trips dry up. They contribute absolutely nothing to any interview. So why keep talking about them. IT is about Haleigh!!!!!

Morning Monkeys & guests

ITA Darla, its time to stop giving them the time of day & just remind everyone that Haleigh is still missing !!

Seems the more attention they get the crazier they act.

Think this should be post of the day! 

NCSunny

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: October 13, 2009, 08:16:13 AM »

Making false accusations of abuse is a crime in the state of Florida, so you best be real sure you KNOW it is a fact before you report it.  about 8 hours ago from web

Sometimes people will just believe anything. NEWS FLASH Only One walked on water, and it was not Tim Miller.  about 8 hours ago from web

Maybe that rifle was in somebody elses closest that TM hangs out at, maybe somebody who's hubby is retired military.  about 8 hours ago from web

And just as a heads up, Jr does not share the room with Ron and Misty. He has his own room.about 8 hours ago from web

hangnon2hope So LE has been in Ms Sykes home how many times? Even took Ron out of the bedroom and got his gun but did not see this assault rifle. RIGHT!  about 8 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1156 on: October 13, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »

Art Harris on JVM talking about Donna Brock and Misty.....says Donna Brock spoke with police for 2 hours today ...says that there is some interesting information but they can 't tell us yet....ugh!

I read somewhere here that Courtney Ballinger, the victim of the  road rage incident, is related to Steph Watt, the reporter.  It is the road rage incident that blew Brock's cover as Misty's confidant.

How are you tonight Strayze? 
I know that it was just a matter of time that Misty would learn of Brock's role. 
Why Ron felt it necessary to warn Misty via text message that Brock was a plant while she was being interviewed on the Early Show, is beyond me.

That is appaarntly the 35,000 question, I bet LE would like an answer to that also.

I'll bet they would too.  I am becoming increasingly discouraged with LE. 
I hope they have something in the works, a plan, something that will
move this case forward and bring Haleigh home.

Ok, first TN and RC request the help of Mark Nejame and TM.

Then GG Sykes was going to throw Misty out of a window if she did not do the poly according to TM.

Then MC and RC got upset after the Misty's results were revealed by TM and associates and did not want to have any more to do with him.

According to TM RC revealed to him the Tommy Croslin's mailbox headless rat gift. saying he was testing Misty to see how well she could lie.

Then Misty decides to go to Orlando with her new found friend, sugar mama Donna Brock of Equusearch, who they just a couple of weeks earlier said they (RC and MC) said they wanted nothing to do with anymore. Did not RC and MC know at this time that Donna Brock was with Equusearch?  Why would MC trust DB?  Was the money (chump change) too much of a temptation, or is MC just that dumb?

Then along comes TN claiming that her boyfriend funded MC's Orlando Universal Studio trip in which Ronald was suppose to meet MC. Was it really in the plan for Ronald to meet MC in Orlando or was it an after thought for some reason.

Did TN's boyfriend fund the first Orlando trip as TN stated on NG or did TM?

Where was it that RC and Jr met up with Misty so that Jr could enjoy a moment of childhood without the media spotlights or was that the real reason RC met with Misty?

Who funded RC and Jr's little vacation, was it TN, Ronald's unemployment funds, or TN'S boyfriend?

Why did TN say that MC's new found friend was paying for everything and that the friend's husband is independently wealthy?  Was TN not aware of what was going on with TM and DB prior to DB's cover being blown.

Why after Donna Brock's cover was blown did TN come clean with who funded at least the second trip?

Why would RC text message MC while she is on the set at CBS to warn her that DB was undecover snitch mama?

All I have to say about all of the above is that if RC, MC, TN and GG Sykes is that blind and stupid, and still are capable of holding Putnam LE at bay for 8 months, there is no hope for Satsuma/Palatka. 

And no little, lovely HaLeigh never had a chance.

Was

Good morning Monkeys!
Heart I intended to respond to this excellent post of yours last night.  Went to lay down for a bit...and the rest is history, but it's great to get a good nights sleep.

Can this story and the players get any more convoluted!?

How many more lies will be thrust on the public?

God bless little Haleigh and bring her home.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1157 on: October 13, 2009, 08:28:07 AM »

Good Morning Brillant Monkeys,

This is how I think he did it...he was at work, that is where I project the incident occured.  He is so cocky with a smirk of assurance he was at work, this is where I am assuming the tragedy occured on or near the grounds.

The 20 calls he made could have been for a pack of smokes, anyone whoever smoked cigerettes knows how desperate you are without smokes. People would rather give the shirt of their backs before they give you a cigerette, this is where the physical evidence may come into play, she may be on a store video or a cigerette reciept for the smokes. Did she drop off the smokes to him and they got into a hassle again? 

This is what it sounds like to me, it happened, he wuz at werk, and she may have visited him dropped off ciggies and what happened from there...

I knew a guy who had the same exact smirk on his face, the guy said he was divorced, he was divorced and also remarried...when guys tell you something it is true but also deceptive, it is true FAB was a work and also may be true the incident happened outside the gate or outside the grounds. JMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: October 13, 2009, 09:22:05 AM »

guys my opinionabout the donna thing....  misty kne wwho she was... she was on her ms friends and since misty i'm sure just looks at pictures since she cannot read (LOL)... she no doubt knew exactly who donna was... as far as ron texting either to kiss up to misty like to reel her back in so he could again keep his enemy close again or to make it seem like she didn't know who she was before... which she did.. if that is the case then it lends credibility to maybe misty telling donna the "truth" since she supposedly didn't know she should lie to her ... make it seem like you trust someone and are opening up to someone for the sole purpose of disinformation....
jmo
but she definitely knew exactly who donna was and her tes connection... without a doubt

hey penny!

I remember before Donna set her page private, I did see Misty listed as a friend.

Good point.

I also believe Misty knew exactly who Donna was when they went away together.

And Misty is no street fool. I believe she also knew what and what not to tell Donna.

JMO.

I think you're so right about Misty knowing what she was doing.......None of this was a surprise to her.

Great possibilty, but that still begs the question of why Ron texted her to tell her about Donna being a plant? D@mn, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight, wherever they are staying
like i said so that he can kiss up to misty by acting like he is looking out for her and believes her.. like hey misty look out she is a plant... and since this "cover is now blown" maybe he will reel her back into the relationship to keep his enemy close again
(because he didn't have anything to do with it but knows misty did)
or
it was to make it seem like she never knew... that way anything she told donna must have been the truth because she never knew she was a plant which is total bs because imo she definitely knew and was very careful what she "opened" up and told her
(because ron is using misty to cover his a$$ or he is covering her @ss for some reason)

More importantly how do we know he texted her???? and why do we know that?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: October 13, 2009, 09:26:31 AM »

Heart,
I have to tell you a story that pertains to my last post.  DH and I were out of town a few years ago and were seated a few tables away from the most annoying, loud, arrogant man who talked so loudly I couldn't hear my own children speaking to me.  It was early and I was grumpy because I can't stand obnoxious men and he was ruining my time with my family and we were on "vacation".  To make a bad situation even worse, when he got up to leave he walked past my table and gave me the "you know you want me" look.  He was coming on to me with my DH right there (although his back was to this jerk).  I said something not so nice and the guy then said " F you and your mother".  My DH was in his face in about 2 seconds saying "don't you EVER talk like that to my wife".  Then he told the guy to take it outside.  Right then and there this chicken snit dialed 911 and told them he was at Denny's, gave the address and described my DH down to the color of his shirt.  He said "this man will be dead when you get here and I killed him."
I called 911 then and reported the man, describing him down to his shoes and told them he had threatened to kill my husband and to send the police immediately.  The restaurant had already called in on him!  There were 3 of us in the restaurant on with 911 at the same time.  The whole restaurant was going nuts!!  My kids were crying because the man said he was going to kill my DH.

OMG!  Can I tell you this was very scary!  Anyway, they took the man's gun out of his car and stayed there until we had plenty of time to leave.  The LE there told my DH they may take his gun because he threatened my DH to the 911 operator but there apparently were no charges filed.  If he had done that in my state, he would have been arrested.  It's called premeditation!

Anyway, after that long story, my point is that depending on Florida laws, they may or may not have a right to take ron's gun.  However, they have more than enough reason to remove Jr. since ron sounds very unstable.  IMO

Thanks O4Bull for telling me your story. Yes there are some unstable people in this world, and some so unstable that they will take another's life.  I have had a few of my own experiences with nutjobs. RC might just be one of them right about now due to his daughter missing and/or whatever else.

However in this situation I wonder if it was that alarming to TM, did TM relay this info to LE out of his concern for Butterbean and others safety. If not, why? And if not reported to LE why is TM telling AH and TJ?

I was thinking last night, if RC was such a  badazz and off the chain, why he did not get his assault rifle or handgun and blow those Croslins off his grandma's property the night that they went there supposedly to get Misty. It was reported at one point GG Sykes made RC go in the house, but then he returned to finish the the pummeling.  Why during this fit of rage no bang, bang, but instead two rounds of fisticuffs?

Personally I do not believe in having guns in the house when there are children in the home. Accidents happen.  I never had or allowed guns in my home when my children lived at home.

And yes, it is very sad that Butterbean has to go through this, it is sad that all the innocent individuals involved have to go through this. Hopefully now some eyes will be opened within these families. 

I guess everything will come out in the wash, I hope sooner rather than later.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.