April 23, 2024, 05:36:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410780 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1220 on: October 13, 2009, 01:39:34 PM »

xxxxxxx
I didn't want to comment until I got caught up, then didn't want to go back and find your post to me so I can quote it (I've been out all day, I'm so tired!).  I just wanted to say that I do respect your opinion and find we are on the same side of most arguments.  I do respect you as you have always spoke your mind, and I have to love you for that.  I'm a black and white tell it like it is and you better not lie to me kinda girl.  I've said it before, I can deal with the truth  ...but I hate a liar.  (and we have a lot of those in this case, sadly) 

I just wish we never ever got upset with each other but I know that's not gonna happen. an angelic monkey  I just like to see adults agreeing to disagree and treating each other respectfully.  We can learn from each other and I really don't mind someone challenging my way of thinking or disagreeing with me, as long as they're polite.  A good, clean debate can sometimes even sway my opinion.   Monkey Devil!

BUMPED

Great Post from O4B, thought it should be bumped.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: October 13, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

Good Afternoon cece, does the jail ever have a slow day there?   

Hi NRCG!  I think their revolving door policy keeps them pretty busy.   Monkey Devil!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: October 13, 2009, 01:43:55 PM »

TJ Hart has a new article up:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5429075.php

Haleigh Update: Father's Attorney Seeks 2nd Pair of Eyes and an NPO

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1223 on: October 13, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »

If the gun was not loaded and the ammo was stored in a separate place he has complied with the law.

If the gun had a trigger lock he has complied with the law.

These are things we do not know, to my knowledge.

Thank you Dsn, I tried pointing that out last night.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1224 on: October 13, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

If the gun was not loaded and the ammo was stored in a separate place he has complied with the law.

If the gun had a trigger lock he has complied with the law.

These are things we do not know, to my knowledge.
Yes, I have no idea, but if the story told by Tim Miller is true, and I doubt he would make that up, that was disturbing. Now with Jr being in the room or not being in the room, I'm not sure what to think about that. Did Tim say he was in the room, or is this coming from one of the bloggers? I can't remember 

According to AH, Tim stated that-now if he didn't tell AH that, I'd expect him to make it known that his words were twisted, but he has been very forthright in what he believes and how he feels lately........digrace was on that comes to mind, an absolute disgrace that these two that hang out with druggies and thugs are involving Haleigh and jr in this lifestyle......incredibly sad IMO 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1225 on: October 13, 2009, 01:47:26 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

o/t...for those who prayed for sweet Jessica last night...she earned her Angel Wings at 3:50 AM this morning. Thank You for your prayers!

Please pray that today is the day that Haleigh is found.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: October 13, 2009, 01:48:18 PM »

If one of my children were possibly kidnapped you can bet I would have a gun in the home to protect the other child remaining in the home.

Without more information there is no way for me to form an opinion as to who I think may have abducted her or harmed her.

I am trying to keep an open mind and look at all of the characters involved and events that have occurred without forming an opinion.  I feel that if I form an opinion that one player only (or set of players) is involved it may limit my thinking processes where the other players are concerned.

I am just not ready to commit to one theory yet.

Hope this makes sense.
Sure, that is the way you do it  I'm the type that comes to a conclusion fast, by looking at the people and listening to them, that is the way I do it. Everybody has their own way, which I find interesting, interesting to read everybodies take on this and other cases as well. I stay out of the gun in the house talk, because for me I don't and wouldn't under any circumstances own a gun. That is my right, and I don't ever say anything about other people's rights when it comes to guns. But, with that said, it disturbs me tremendously when people have guns and kids in their house, and the guns aren't properly put away so a child can't get at it.
Very well said, No Rose! I grew up with guns - hunting, target-shooting, etc. But I wouldn't have a gun in the house with children around. Just me & my opinion... There's an article in the paper today about a 10-year-old boy in Louisville "critically wounded while target shooting." It happens, and it happens too often. I feel like I'm pretty well-protected at home with a couple of noisy dogs and a 7-iron by the door. Wink On the other hand, if the coyotes keep getting closer, I may have to get my shotgun back from my buddy who keeps it locked in his gun safe. -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1227 on: October 13, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

Thank you Brandi, I forgot to post the link when I posted the info. Im running back and forth here.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: October 13, 2009, 01:50:54 PM »

o/t...for those who prayed for sweet Jessica last night...she earned her Angel Wings at 3:50 AM this morning. Thank You for your prayers!

I read her story and it broke my heart, God's newest angel is now home an angelic monkey Prayers for her family and those that love and miss her.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1229 on: October 13, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

Thanks Brandi    And IM thanks for bumping the post, she said it very well.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: October 13, 2009, 01:52:33 PM »

Thanks Darla.  Jessica  an angelic monkey   IM, thanks, so Tim did say Jr was in the room? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: October 13, 2009, 01:53:51 PM »

Thanks Brandi    And IM thanks for bumping the post, she said it very well.

YW-NRCG and yes she did........

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: October 13, 2009, 01:56:53 PM »

If one of my children were possibly kidnapped you can bet I would have a gun in the home to protect the other child remaining in the home.

Without more information there is no way for me to form an opinion as to who I think may have abducted her or harmed her.

I am trying to keep an open mind and look at all of the characters involved and events that have occurred without forming an opinion.  I feel that if I form an opinion that one player only (or set of players) is involved it may limit my thinking processes where the other players are concerned.

Hope this makes sense.
Sure, that is the way you do it  I'm the type that comes to a conclusion fast, by looking at the people and listening to them, that is the way I do it. Everybody has their own way, which I find interesting, interesting to read everybodies take on this and other cases as well. I stay out of the gun in the house talk, because for me I don't and wouldn't under any circumstances own a gun. That is my right, and I don't ever say anything about other people's rights when it comes to guns. But, with that said, it disturbs me tremendously when people have guns and kids in their house, and the guns aren't properly put away so a child can't get at it.
Very well said, No Rose! I grew up with guns - hunting, target-shooting, etc. But I wouldn't have a gun in the house with children around. Just me & my opinion... There's an article in the paper today about a 10-year-old boy in Louisville "critically wounded while target shooting." It happens, and it happens too often. I feel like I'm pretty well-protected at home with a couple of noisy dogs and a 7-iron by the door. Wink On the other hand, if the coyotes keep getting closer, I may have to get my shotgun back from my buddy who keeps it locked in his gun safe. -Sailcat
    I have a barking dog, and we do have coyotes in the field, but never has one gotten into our yard, unless they would become super jumpers over our fences  Monkey Devil!  Yes, I get way to upset reading and hearing about so many accidents from guns, guns that kids get their hands on, and end up accidently shooting themselves or another. I grew up where hunting season was a big deal, my dad never had a gun in our home, and I just carried on from there. I lived many years without one, and have no intentions of purchasing one.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: October 13, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »

Thanks Darla.  Jessica  an angelic monkey   IM, thanks, so Tim did say Jr was in the room? 

Yes according to AH......will see if Tim comes out ans states he didn't, but just needed to say those clips are large capacity of 32 rounds each............

There, he says Ronald lead him to a closet, where he kept an assault rifle, with two clips, each holding 32 rounds, and pulled it out.

With his 3 year old son, Junior, watching, Miller tells me Cummings “made a statement that if he found out Misty had some involvement, he’d blow her teeth through the back of her head.

“Then, he put the (assault rifle) down on floor, butt first, and almost got on his knees, bent over, and put the barrel in his mouth, and says, ‘I’ll kill her, and then kill myself, and take a few others with me.’

“I said, ‘Ronald, give me that damn gun! You don’t need that gun around here. We don’t need anymore problems,’ and he said, ‘No, I’ll need this one more time.’

“And Junior is in the room, watching, and I’m thinking, ‘Here we go. He’s got a gun in the closet that doesn’t lock. It’s not in a locked gun case and there’s Junior in the house. It felt like child endangerment to me.

So I said, ‘Ronald, you already lost one child, and even at Junior’s age, they’re curious, and you don’t want to lose another child being irresponsible with this damn gun.’ That was the bedroom where he said he slept with Misty and Junior.”

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: October 13, 2009, 02:01:11 PM »

Hope this makes sense.
    I have a barking dog, and we do have coyotes in the field, but never has one gotten into our yard, unless they would become super jumpers over our fences  Monkey Devil!  Yes, I get way to upset reading and hearing about so many accidents from guns, guns that kids get their hands on, and end up accidently shooting themselves or another. I grew up where hunting season was a big deal, my dad never had a gun in our home, and I just carried on from there. I lived many years without one, and have no intentions of purchasing one.

Looks like he stated that the clips and the assaukt rifle are kept in the same place and that is scary, it's so easy to pop in a clip and chamber a round that's why I have a semi automatic Mine are kept seperate and the ammo is under lock and key.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: October 13, 2009, 02:03:43 PM »

Wow, thanks IM. And he shares the same room with Misty and Ron, for Heaven's sake, the child should have his own area to sleep, not with them  And shares a room with an assault rifle in the closet.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: October 13, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »

I missed this part last night on NG. Apparently Misty has signed the divorce papers:

GRACE: Please don`t sugarcoat it for me the way you did on the morning shows. Because if you are doubting aspects of Misty Croslin`s story, that means you doubt the whole story, whether -- you know, you may want to take the light version and think she went out that evening and somebody else came into the home.

I don`t know how likely or probable that is. Or you may take a more realistic look that she was the last one with the child and most typically that is the person responsible for the disappearance. But has the divorce been signed yet?

SHOEMAKER: I know that Misty was in our office today. We gave her the paper. She`s no longer represented by anybody. She looked them over, she took them to a notary, brought them back signed. And they will be filed shortly.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/12/ng.01.html

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: October 13, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

Maybe some one can enlighten me.

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.
Why would anybody want Junion removed to a foster home?  I just don't get it.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.
I am sure that Junior would feel that he has been "stole" too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: October 13, 2009, 02:28:07 PM »

If the clips are loaded then I agree they should be stored separately.

Thank you for the links all.

BBL, in and out today so it may take a few for me to respond.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: October 13, 2009, 02:28:11 PM »

Thanks,Brandi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.