April 25, 2024, 09:09:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 410913 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1240 on: October 13, 2009, 02:29:59 PM »

Darla:  Thank you for sharing Jessica's story, I'm sorry for her family but happy she's in Heaven, free at last  an angelic monkey

IM:  Thanks for all the gun related information.  I know it's not a popular subject but it's part of this case.  I'm just praying if ron did
       decide to take out some others he won't include his little boy.  He seems the type that might, especially since he wouldn't want
       Crystal to have him (IMO, because he's so selfish and vindictive)

Heart:  I get what you're saying about ron not threatening with the gun or shooting the croslins.  It may be that his behavior
           differs when under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and that's what we're seeing/hearing.  Maybe drugs/alcohol
           make him meaner (thus the tough guy attitude) and when he's sober, not so much.  Just speculating, I really don't
           know but I do agree it's puzzling at least.

Interesting to see lisa is out of TN jail, gosh I hope she takes a deal and runs her mouth.  Although, who knows what we can
believe from any of these people.

I'm going to be busy today but will check in later, hoping for good news for Haleigh as always.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: October 13, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »

Ron's standard answer on NG was always I was at work.
This is what we thought :
He was a crane operator. Easily checked to see if he was on the crane all night and PCSD must have checked this out.
Along comes his lawyer and say that they have a handprint hi tech thing , now we find out that they didn't have that system in Feb of 2009.
He made 20x phone calls to Misty from work, only two pinged from PDM verified.
Now we find out he was mostly where he could be seen and that he wasn't always on the crane, he operated a forklift. Also two areas of PDM.
He also called her brother to check and see or whatever, but he did call her brother.
I am not trying to PIN it on Ron, but there are some details coming out recently where his alibi isn't as 100 % as we were led to believe from Ron and his Mother as per what he said on NG.
There are alot of details coming out from various sources, some true, some not true recently. What we do know is that because of Ron and Misty's lifestyle, Haleigh might have been collateral damage with all of their fighting and need for drugs and all that goes with that.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1242 on: October 13, 2009, 02:35:04 PM »

Maybe some one can enlighten me.

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.
Why would anybody want Junion removed to a foster home?  I just don't get it.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.
I am sure that Junior would feel that he has been "stole" too.
I'm not sure Crystal wouldn't get temporary custody.  Why would you be so sure she wouldn't?  She has unsupervised visitation on her weekends and she is his mother.  I personally believe he should not be with ron as long as misty can be anywhere near him and the state should see to that. 

Not saying you're talking to me, but I am not bashing ron, he's part of this case and I think it's okay to look at every aspect.  Haleigh "was stole" while in the care of his underage minor bed partner/babysitter in HIS House.  LE has not cleared ron, his attorney has even stated that.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1243 on: October 13, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »

Wow, thanks IM. And he shares the same room with Misty and Ron, for Heaven's sake, the child should have his own area to sleep, not with them  And shares a room with an assault rifle in the closet.
According to Tim Miller yes, but I thought they were living in a trailer on GGMS lot, if so he should have booted Misty to another room and hidden the gun where jr wouldn't have access to it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1244 on: October 13, 2009, 02:40:43 PM »

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.

I wish I could help you here Magnolia,but I don't understand it nor do I find it proper to trash him and call him names, I do not understand why folks are so set on calling DCF at every rumor about Ron they hear either. more circus IMO. That is just me though.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: October 13, 2009, 02:43:38 PM »

Wow, thanks IM. And he shares the same room with Misty and Ron, for Heaven's sake, the child should have his own area to sleep, not with them  And shares a room with an assault rifle in the closet.
According to Tim Miller yes, but I thought they were living in a trailer on GGMS lot, if so he should have booted Misty to another room and hidden the gun where jr wouldn't have access to it.

I thought per TM they were living in GGS house not a trailer on her property.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1246 on: October 13, 2009, 02:44:31 PM »

Darla:  Thank you for sharing Jessica's story, I'm sorry for her family but happy she's in Heaven, free at last  an angelic monkey

IM:  Thanks for all the gun related information.  I know it's not a popular subject but it's part of this case.  I'm just praying if ron did
       decide to take out some others he won't include his little boy.  He seems the type that might, especially since he wouldn't want
       Crystal to have him (IMO, because he's so selfish and vindictive)

Heart:  I get what you're saying about ron not threatening with the gun or shooting the croslins.  It may be that his behavior
           differs when under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and that's what we're seeing/hearing.  Maybe drugs/alcohol
           make him meaner (thus the tough guy attitude) and when he's sober, not so much.  Just speculating, I really don't
           know but I do agree it's puzzling at least.

Interesting to see lisa is out of TN jail, gosh I hope she takes a deal and runs her mouth.  Although, who knows what we can
believe from any of these people.

I'm going to be busy today but will check in later, hoping for good news for Haleigh as always.

YW - O4B...........sadly I've seen that happen in so many cases, and it would break my heart to something happen to Jr, especially with Haleigh gone already.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: October 13, 2009, 03:08:38 PM »

DCf is only going to remove children who are in immediate danger.  My grandson was brought to us to visit with bruises on his back.  The dad said it was from playing "round and round in circles all fall down".  We let it go at that and thought maybe he hit his lower back playing.  The next week he was brought to us with bruises on his lower legs in what appears to be a hand print.  We took him home and took pictures.  We called dcf the next day and they said because we waited we can not prove that the bruises were there before we got him!  Like what???  Like WE put the bruises there?  GMAB!  They said because we did not call them first and let them take the pictures we can not use them in Ct.  DCF went to the fathers home and have determined my grandbaby is in NO IMMEDIATE DANGER!  Go figure.  The worker that is sent out to investigate has to be able to prove IMMINENT danger to remove the child.  YES, FL DCF is a mess.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1248 on: October 13, 2009, 03:09:43 PM »

Not trying to make it about ME, just showing you how it works.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: October 13, 2009, 03:13:47 PM »

and doesn't work, it's sad to see DCF fail so may kids...........did they ever find that child here in Florida they lost

[
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: October 13, 2009, 03:15:47 PM »

The b/f  under five (can't remember her name, sorry)?  I don't think so.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1251 on: October 13, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »

I wish I could help you here Magnolia,but I don't understand it nor do I find it proper to trash him and call him names, I do not understand why folks are so set on calling DCF at every rumor about Ron they hear either. more circus IMO. That is just me though.

Thank you, Searching.
 I feel the same way.  I can't see that it does a thing to help find HaLeigh

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: October 13, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

I thought per TM they were living in GGS house not a trailer on her property.
You are right, they are living in HER trailer, I thought they were in some type of travel trailer and she had a house too, but this is from TM:

Miller says he first became alarmed after Misty “miserably” flunked a polygraph and a voice stress test he says she asked him to set up to clear her name—after initially balking. In getting to know the couple, to make them feel comfortable, he’d dropped by the Satsuma trailer where they lived with Annette Sykes, Ronald’s grandmother

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: October 13, 2009, 03:18:22 PM »

The b/f  under five (can't remember her name, sorry)?  I don't think so.

Yeah that one. I can't even remember how long ago it has been now.........sad that I can't remember her name anymore

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: October 13, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »

Hi DSN... That is the way it works,their hands are tied but don't you think that is because rules and laws have had to be put in place due to malicious/unfounded calls? I mean,take this case for instance. Ron has been investigated several times and was deemed unfounded allegations,now,due to an article by I believe AH, some bloggers are calling DCF on him AGAIN as they did last time, due to this recent thing about the gun. Don't you think this type of careless behavior has contributed to the tying of DCF's hands??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1255 on: October 13, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »

Ron's standard answer on NG was always I was at work.
This is what we thought :
He was a crane operator. Easily checked to see if he was on the crane all night and PCSD must have checked this out.
Along comes his lawyer and say that they have a handprint hi tech thing , now we find out that they didn't have that system in Feb of 2009.
He made 20x phone calls to Misty from work, only two pinged from PDM verified.
Now we find out he was mostly where he could be seen and that he wasn't always on the crane, he operated a forklift. Also two areas of PDM.
He also called her brother to check and see or whatever, but he did call her brother.
I am not trying to PIN it on Ron, but there are some details coming out recently where his alibi isn't as 100 % as we were led to believe from Ron and his Mother as per what he said on NG.
There are alot of details coming out from various sources, some true, some not true recently. What we do know is that because of Ron and Misty's lifestyle, Haleigh might have been collateral damage with all of their fighting and need for drugs and all that goes with that.
You are right, and it sure now seems that his alibi at work is not air tight.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: October 13, 2009, 03:40:47 PM »

Common sense should dictate that after the story that Tim Miller spoke of, I think it is clear that Ron is a loose cannon, and Jr is unsafe. I never called DCF or anyone else for that matter at every rumor. But this is a tragedy waiting to happen imo. Maybe if something happens people will be upset that DCF left a child in a home under those circumstances.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: October 13, 2009, 03:42:59 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

o/t...for those who prayed for sweet Jessica last night...she earned her Angel Wings at 3:50 AM this morning. Thank You for your prayers!

Please pray that today is the day that Haleigh is found.
Sorry darla , just saw this . All my prayers .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: October 13, 2009, 03:42:59 PM »

DCf is only going to remove children who are in immediate danger.  My grandson was brought to us to visit with bruises on his back.  The dad said it was from playing "round and round in circles all fall down".  We let it go at that and thought maybe he hit his lower back playing.  The next week he was brought to us with bruises on his lower legs in what appears to be a hand print.  We took him home and took pictures.  We called dcf the next day and they said because we waited we can not prove that the bruises were there before we got him!  Like what???  Like WE put the bruises there?  GMAB!  They said because we did not call them first and let them take the pictures we can not use them in Ct.  DCF went to the fathers home and have determined my grandbaby is in NO IMMEDIATE DANGER!  Go figure.  The worker that is sent out to investigate has to be able to prove IMMINENT danger to remove the child.  YES, FL DCF is a mess.
I'm sorry  an angelic monkey How extremely sad, one has to wonder if DCF should even be around since so many horrible things happen under their watch.  Very shameful.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: October 13, 2009, 03:44:14 PM »

No, and I appreciate anyone's input, I have never had dealings with DCF and I'm stunned by some of the stories I have been reading about over the months, by our posters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.