March 29, 2024, 02:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #26 10/9/09 - 10/15/09  (Read 409778 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1260 on: October 13, 2009, 03:46:40 PM »

Maybe some one can enlighten me.

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.
Why would anybody want Junion removed to a foster home?  I just don't get it.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.
I am sure that Junior would feel that he has been "stole" too.

I wish I could help you here Magnolia,but I don't understand it nor do I find it proper to trash him and call him names, I do not understand why folks are so set on calling DCF at every rumor about Ron they hear either. more circus IMO. That is just me though.

Common sense should dictate that after the story that Tim Miller spoke of, I think it is clear that Ron is a loose cannon, and Jr is unsafe. I never called DCF or anyone else for that matter at every rumor. But this is a tragedy waiting to happen imo. Maybe if something happens people will be upset that DCF left a child in a home under those circumstances.

I have common sense and that common sense tells me I should nt call DCF based upon an AH article. I am sure that it has been reported properly. I was not there and did not see it, therefor, my common sense is telling me I should not insert myself.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1261 on: October 13, 2009, 03:47:26 PM »

Maybe some one can enlighten me.

What exactly is the point in trashing Ronald Cummings?  We already know he is trash.
Why would anybody want Junion removed to a foster home?  I just don't get it.

The state would not put Junior in Crystal's care.  He would be placed in a foster home.
Maybe some believe that he would be better off.  But the child has been so traumatized already.
I am sure that Junior would feel that he has been "stole" too.

I wish I could help you here Magnolia,but I don't understand it nor do I find it proper to trash him and call him names, I do not understand why folks are so set on calling DCF at every rumor about Ron they hear either. more circus IMO. That is just me though.

Common sense should dictate that after the story that Tim Miller spoke of, I think it is clear that Ron is a loose cannon, and Jr is unsafe. I never called DCF or anyone else for that matter at every rumor. But this is a tragedy waiting to happen imo. Maybe if something happens people will be upset that DCF left a child in a home under those circumstances.
  I couldn't agree more and if the ammo and gun are stored together and it's not locked as TM stated it's pure negligent IMO.

BBL~work calls

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: October 13, 2009, 03:49:07 PM »

Not trying to make it about ME, just showing you how it works.
Hi DSN... That is the way it works,their hands are tied but don't you think that is because rules and laws have had to be put in place due to malicious/unfounded calls? I mean,take this case for instance. Ron has been investigated several times and was deemed unfounded allegations,now,due to an article by I believe AH, some bloggers are calling DCF on him AGAIN as they did last time, due to this recent thing about the gun. Don't you think this type of careless behavior has contributed to the tying of DCF's hands??

I believe that a call for flooding DCF with phone calls and emails is very irresponsible.

This would only serve to prevent them from doing the work that they do get done. And I am sure there are failures, but I am willing to bet they also serve a good purpose in some cases.

JMO.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: October 13, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »

Not trying to make it about ME, just showing you how it works.
Hi DSN... That is the way it works,their hands are tied but don't you think that is because rules and laws have had to be put in place due to malicious/unfounded calls? I mean,take this case for instance. Ron has been investigated several times and was deemed unfounded allegations,now,due to an article by I believe AH, some bloggers are calling DCF on him AGAIN as they did last time, due to this recent thing about the gun. Don't you think this type of careless behavior has contributed to the tying of DCF's hands??
Like the boy who cried wolf?  Yes.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: October 13, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »

All depends on who has it . My shotgun stays open and loaded and within easy reach . The only time I think about it is deer season .
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1265 on: October 13, 2009, 04:00:43 PM »

BTW, my grandson...is two.  Two years and four mos.  Who in their right mind has need to spank a baby that age?  Only someone who has failed anger management 4 times and has a history of multiple DUI's (no DL) and battery.  GS says the bruises are because daddy spanked him.  When he said that I stopped questioning him at all so nobody could say I was leading him.  Yeah...DCF...call them...go ahead...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: October 13, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »

BTW, my grandson...is two.  Two years and four mos.  Who in their right mind has need to spank a baby that age?  Only someone who has failed anger management 4 times and has a history of multiple DUI's (no DL) and battery.  GS says the bruises are because daddy spanked him.  When he said that I stopped questioning him at all so nobody could say I was leading him.  Yeah...DCF...call them...go ahead...

Just want to say how sorry I am that your GS is in this situation.

And any other child that is being abused, mistreated.

It is heartbreaking.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: October 13, 2009, 04:09:51 PM »

Do you think, as I asked before,it is like that due to high caseloads and not enough workers as well as rules/regs due to calls like in this case, from bloggers based upon an article by AH?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: October 13, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »

Do you think, as I asked before,it is like that due to high caseloads and not enough workers as well as rules/regs due to calls like in this case, from bloggers based upon an article by AH? Wanted to add, I get upset at these things because it helps in causing children in need to fall thru the cracks, such as your GS.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1269 on: October 13, 2009, 04:14:31 PM »

Do you think, as I asked before,it is like that due to high caseloads and not enough workers as well as rules/regs due to calls like in this case, from bloggers based upon an article by AH?

Have any Monkeys called them? I have not heard anyone here say that they have.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: October 13, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »

Wow..just wow, this is turning into a pin it on Ron thread at any cost, I don't understand why. Apart from cell pings, clocking in, and visual sightings all night, it would have taken him 20-25 mins to get home 20-25 mins to get back and god knows how long to do whatever he is supposed to have done. He wasn't out of anyones sight for long enough to have done this...no matter how much you want it to be him.
Just because he is a drug taking, bad a$$ doesn't mean he couldn't love his daughter JMO unfortunately...

ITA.....Ron appears to be an insecure man who spouts off to appear tough.  I think he is dumb as a stone, but
I do not think it is even possible that he harmed HaLeigh.

put me on the same branch as you two! He may be an a$$ but that does not mean that he harmed his daughter...imo....

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1271 on: October 13, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »

I have a question. Why would crystal not get custody of jr. Is there no way at all that she could get him? Like if she would comply with the courts and do as they tell her. Like drug test. Parenting classes. I am just asking. I mean she seems like she has done some growing up to me from what I see and read. From before haleigh got gone. It seems to me it would be better than where he is now. Jmo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1272 on: October 13, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »

I've said it over and over... Ron didn't do it and he doesn't know where she is. Mark my words munks  : jmho, lol, but you wait and see...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: October 13, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »

Have any Monkeys called them? I have not heard anyone here say that they have.

Hi Darla, I said bloggers, not monkeys. but IIRC some were saying they were going to.will go bump it forward if I find it if you want.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: October 13, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »

Ron's standard answer on NG was always I was at work.
This is what we thought :
He was a crane operator. Easily checked to see if he was on the crane all night and PCSD must have checked this out.
Along comes his lawyer and say that they have a handprint hi tech thing , now we find out that they didn't have that system in Feb of 2009.
He made 20x phone calls to Misty from work, only two pinged from PDM verified.
Now we find out he was mostly where he could be seen and that he wasn't always on the crane, he operated a forklift. Also two areas of PDM.
He also called her brother to check and see or whatever, but he did call her brother.
I am not trying to PIN it on Ron, but there are some details coming out recently where his alibi isn't as 100 % as we were led to believe from Ron and his Mother as per what he said on NG.
There are alot of details coming out from various sources, some true, some not true recently. What we do know is that because of Ron and Misty's lifestyle, Haleigh might have been collateral damage with all of their fighting and need for drugs and all that goes with that.
I will agree with that (bolded), Kat_Gram.

Heart
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: October 13, 2009, 04:34:55 PM »

I've said it over and over... Ron didn't do it and he doesn't know where she is. Mark my words munks  : jmho, lol, but you wait and see...

Hi Nut, I hate to say this but, I think your truck is haunted.. I think I saw a ghost in there...

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: October 13, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »

I think their case load is too large.  I think the workers get burned out.  I think they are reluctant to move a child without overwhelming reason to do so.  I think in the past they were too quick to move children to foster care and the foster parents had too many children to take care of and they too got burned out.  I think some foster parents were just in it for the money.  Yes, it is good money if one foster parent stays home with the kids while the other foster parent works.  Is any of it due to bloggers?  Well, if a bunch of them call and overload the system they could be taking away time from more important calls I suppose.  I just know, with the facts as we know them at this moment, there does not seem to me to be enough to warrant removing Jr.   No, foster care is not always better.  Children who go into foster care often do not come out of the system but are in it until age 18.  I am not sure how to answer you or if I even did...  I just know that the system here is atrocious even though they have been working on it.

dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: October 13, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »

I have a question. Why would crystal not get custody of jr. Is there no way at all that she could get him? Like if she would comply with the courts and do as they tell her. Like drug test. Parenting classes. I am just asking. I mean she seems like she has done some growing up to me from what I see and read. From before haleigh got gone. It seems to me it would be better than where he is now. Jmo
The Courts are very reluctant to move a child once that child has become comfortable with the present surroundings.  They look at the change in atmosphere as potentially detrimental.  They have to be able to justify the move and weigh it against the damage uprooting may cause. IMO

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: October 13, 2009, 04:41:03 PM »

I agree with you also Nut, at least it is my hope that it did not and does not. Although it is my belief that he is to blame for the circumstances regarding the lifestyle judging from reports from Cobra, AH, and the likes.

Heart
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: October 13, 2009, 04:41:48 PM »

i cant see why crystal would be required to take parenting clases/drug testing, etc to have custody of BB.

she is currently raising three other children and as far as i know, she is not required to report to anyone on this.
jmo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.